⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Laura has 4 kids! I suppose it's not a surprise, I doubt with a bod like that she won't have more....  :-*   Unbelievable mum.

Well, her pics are here, anyway...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nickolai

Great post and gonna follow up with a few more because this a pretty woman with a very balanced physique.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Followed by a megapost of this hottie:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

nickolai

More of this pretty lady.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Boisacq

Thanks for posting all the awesome photos from WPW. John Nafpliotis was the photographer for those and he did a splendid job.

I'm 37 and I'll be 38 in April. I'm still working on those biceps. ;-)  I think a good bodybuilder is always working on improving their physique or the way they show it.

I wanted to say thank you for everyone's support and interest! I really do appreciate it!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

I just wanted to give the Forum members a heads up on some newly released pictures that I have published on our web site. Some are from Mark Mason from the Washington State and some a re from Steve Wennerstrom from the USA's. Take a look and let me know what else you would like to see on the web site. Thank you and enjoy!!

Laura

www.boisacq.com
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just wanted to give the Forum members a heads up on some newly released pictures that I have published on our web site. Some are from Mark Mason from the Washington State and some a re from Steve Wennerstrom from the USA's. Take a look and let me know what else you would like to see on the web site. Thank you and enjoy!!

Laura

www.boisacq.com

I would like to see your progress and new pictures or videos of your measures updated everyone you get a progress.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just wanted to give the Forum members a heads up on some newly released pictures that I have published on our web site. Some are from Mark Mason from the Washington State and some a re from Steve Wennerstrom from the USA's. Take a look and let me know what else you would like to see on the web site. Thank you and enjoy!!

Laura

www.boisacq.com

Great Web site Laura. You and Shawn make a great couple and a great couples team. Your physiques compliment each other perfectly. Bodybuilding is such a visual sport, all you can do to improve the site is add more pictures! Very much what Rob has already said. Maybe break the gallery up into years and contests to create a full history and this would highlight your progress. Nothing new there, but this seems to work well on other sites. And of course links to other athletes that you compete with / train with / admire etc.
Oh, and in your Bio, just some words on how you got into FBB, who inspired / inspites you , goals etc.
I love the testimonials page, more FBB's should do this.
Good luck with your new site Laura, I've book marked it already!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you for the suggestions Rob & Timmon. Timmon those are great ideas! I actually think I have some of my earlier stuff 2004, 2005, & 2006 on disc! LOL.....That should be funny to look at, the changes over the years. I'll start working on that this week!

Thanks again!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the suggestions Rob & Timmon. Timmon those are great ideas! I actually think I have some of my earlier stuff 2004, 2005, & 2006 on disc! LOL.....That should be funny to look at, the changes over the years. I'll start working on that this week!

Thanks again!

Great Laura!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thanks Roberto! I'll do my best to answer questions in a timely manner! :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Roberto! I'll do my best to answer questions in a timely manner! :-)

You are very kindly Laura! unfortunately the major part of the bodybuilder are not kind as you.
Your personal page is now ready. You are a moderator of this board so you can create new topic, modify topic, cancel post, modify post etc. etc.

Here a little guide how post photos and videos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you for the guide Rob. May I call you Rob or do you prefer Roberto? I'll get started this week. Already nominated a Fitness Goddess of the month for July! I wasn't sure if it was too late to do that or not. The polls were still open.

Thanks again!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro