Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I've met both, Ripped Princess is a solid 200lbs of muscle with very little body fat, but Ms Xena is in similar condition at 210-220lbs, and both are around 5'7.
In terms of pure muscle Ms Xena is the biggest I have seen I think. I met her and Nicole P on the same day and I had thought that Nicole was huge, but I was surprised that Xena's muscles were actually bigger and denser.
fair enough I've seen both multiple times and thought Jana was bigger...but who knows 10gb s here or there. To see Jana you have to go to Austria until they relax vaccination rules. She won't take fax.
Jana's got a lengthy US tour listed on her website for this year so you have your facts wrong.
Nope. I just have a different set of facts to you. She won't take vax and is firm on that. Unless there is a rule change that allows her to travel or she changes her mind on taking any vaccination....She told me this directly about the time of the OP. I don't spend my time tracking vax rules so may be some changes in the past 3 weeks.


femalemusclover

Ms Xena is the best of any doing sessions. Ultimate huge body and so sensual and sexy.

BigelowMask

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms Xena is the best of any doing sessions. Ultimate huge body and so sensual and sexy.

Agreed. And very feminine too.

chimpy666

 :cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

I'll expect a full report on my desk first thing Monday morning, soldier!   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

I'll expect a full report on my desk first thing Monday morning, soldier!   ;)

Mr B ill be giving you the gritty details saturday Morning! YESSSS SIIIR!!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

I'll expect a full report on my desk first thing Monday morning, soldier!   ;)

Mr B ill be giving you the gritty details saturday Morning! YESSSS SIIIR!!

I am green with envy!!   >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

Lucky man!! Any chance you could share details about your experience?

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2:

Booked in for my 2nd session with Ms Xena 2 weeks after the Wings of Steel she's going to be ripped and sensual

Lucky man!! Any chance you could share details about your experience?

Of course sir! i've been. waiting to see a ripped FBB for ages and after seeing Ms Xena in of off season and that was amazing as well

artax

Wish she would come to East coast sometime- but I think she has only gone to Vegas- Dallas and Phoenix for shows

gregtherangerstott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wish she would come to East coast sometime- but I think she has only gone to Vegas- Dallas and Phoenix for shows

She was in Savannah. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to see her. Can anyone share how much she charges an hour? I don't want to waste her time.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wish she would come to East coast sometime- but I think she has only gone to Vegas- Dallas and Phoenix for shows

I saw her in Teaneck NJ in 2019, she hasn't been back since. First time I ever sessioned with her..and WOW, she delivers.

artax

If I recall correctly I think that Teaneck trip was around the 4th of July and I was away and missed out- either way I remember seeing it and was bummed I was out of town then

anon51592

Has anyone met with her recently? I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow and want to know what to expect...

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met with her recently? I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow and want to know what to expect...

Did you meet her? If so, how was it? Tell us please