⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimpy666

Session all booked in again! can't wait!


Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Session all booked in again! can't wait!

She ia a woman I would love to meet for a session. Share your experience after you meet her

clay99

You paying £480 to see her? Told me she is 100kg at present. Insane got to be the biggest Fbb out there.

chimpy666

Yeh paying the £480....last time was a bit nervous and didn't get her full muscular glory but this time I have had a few sessions and looking forward to being towered over by this huge goddess

Amzmick

Oh when is she back I would love to session with her too ...anyone experienced her for the basic session ? How sensual does that get ?

Jester

Has anyone seen Ms Xena lately?
She's coming to London next week and apparently weighs 106kg !
That's insane......... she must be absolutely huge.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Ms Xena lately?
She's coming to London next week and apparently weighs 106kg !
That's insane......... she must be absolutely huge.

God totally forgot about her, would like to see her, but have heard she is not very dominant.


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
God totally forgot about her, would like to see her, but have heard she is not very dominant.
I made a similar observation after my session with her, but it didn't take away from the experience. If anything, I prefer women to be themseves. And if you're honest about it, most of these women aren't naturally dominant, it's an affectation they've learned through sessions that they put on for our benefit. She was a judo champion and did amateur kickboxing matches against men, giving her real street-cred as opposed to the backgrounds of the women you'd consider dominant. And if that's not enough, she does roleplay. So, the switch starts in the OFF position, you can ask her to turn it ON. I didn't, but maybe someone can weigh in on what happens if you do.

Amzmick

Has anyone had a basic bikini session with her ? And what can be expected in a session like that ? Any experiences would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Jester

Seen her a few times..... she is massive and strong. Far stronger than the average guy.
Not really dominant but the last time I saw her I asked if she could be.
She did ramp it up a bit and overpowered me but didn't push me anywhere near my limits.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a basic bikini session with her ? And what can be expected in a session like that ? Any experiences would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Haven't seen her but any time session price structures are involved, you're going to get a basic bikini session. Anything else would cost more.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen her a few times..... she is massive and strong. Far stronger than the average guy.
Not really dominant but the last time I saw her I asked if she could be.
She did ramp it up a bit and overpowered me but didn't push me anywhere near my limits.

Have you seen any other Fbb as big as ms xena but more dominant/alpha?

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen her a few times..... she is massive and strong. Far stronger than the average guy.
Not really dominant but the last time I saw her I asked if she could be.
She did ramp it up a bit and overpowered me but didn't push me anywhere near my limits.

Have you seen any other Fbb as big as ms xena but more dominant/alpha?
Form what I hear Lisa cross is quite dominant and puma / is sensual and dominant I heard ... never seen them so I wouldn't know

clay99

Ms Xena is coming to London and thinking of paying £480

For those who have seen her, does she clock watch? Strict over time, not allowing you to use shower etc Does she have a conveyor belt system (sees as many clients as possible) or does she only see a handful clients?

I wanted to book a session with another fbb but told me she had two hour bookings back to back. Which has kinda of shocked me tbh.

I wouldn't want to see a lady who has already seen 4-5 clients beforehand and has another booked after. Session will feel quite rushed and her mind will be elsewhere.

I guess the best time would be to book in the morning/afternoon but I am usually at work during those times.

clay99

Bloody hell she is fully booked for her London trip. Been waiting months for her