⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met with her recently? I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow and want to know what to expect...
She was in a contest recently..

FBBMW


chimpy666

Seeing her next week in london  :singing: again contest shape or clsoe to it!!!  :letsparty: :letsparty: :funny: :funny: erotic again and worth it

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seeing her next week in london  :singing: again contest shape or clsoe to it!!!  :letsparty: :letsparty: :funny: :funny: erotic again and worth it

£420 mate?

Saw a recent pic of her NOC Sweden absolutely huge must be 90kg+

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seeing her next week in london  :singing: again contest shape or clsoe to it!!!  :letsparty: :letsparty: :funny: :funny: erotic again and worth it

£420 mate?

Saw a recent pic of her NOC Sweden absolutely huge must be 90kg+

Hello mate, she is huge the photos from romania and she is looking massive £480 for erotic

thenextgen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met with her recently? I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow and want to know what to expect...

How was it?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

Interested how she is approaching sessions now. Mine was several years ago and she was warm and enthusiastic then

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interested how she is approaching sessions now. Mine was several years ago and she was warm and enthusiastic then
Accurate for mine also.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met with her recently? I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow and want to know what to expect...

How was it?

The clue was 'supposed to meet'.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ijack74

If or when she comes back to NJ/NY, I will no doubt book a session :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xletigrex

Any suggestions on the best way to book a session with her?  I emailed her around five days ago and never heard back.  I texted her yesterday as well and got no response.  Is she usually slow to respond?  Thank you in advance!

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any suggestions on the best way to book a session with her?  I emailed her around five days ago and never heard back.  I texted her yesterday as well and got no response.  Is she usually slow to respond?  Thank you in advance!

Remember that these women often get flooded with e-mails, so the best way to book is to always keep your e-mails to them as short and to the point as possible.  They're more likely to read and respond to that than some long, drawn out essay.

Also, I've had instances where a sessionite didn't get back to me for several weeks (and i just assumed I'd never hear from her at all) but then eventually did and we arranged something. Sometimes people are busy and will just wait to respond to a whole batch of e-mails all at once.

With Xena, I remember she responded fairly quickly to me, but you never know with how busy she is with her current schedule. She doesn't session as a full time "job". She may have other things in life to tend to and then she'll get around to respond to all her session e-mails all at once. Just be patient.


bizzle

I managed to book a 1 hour sensual session with Ms Xena during her last trip to London. Initially her schedule was full, however a week before her trip she emailed me to say that 2 time slots were available.
What can I say about our session, her body was rock hard and incredibly sexy. She was warm and friendly as previous posters have mentioned. Session was muscle worship and gfe at £480 for an hour. Session was incredible and extremely sensual. My only criticism is I wish she was a bit more dominant, I was surprised at how submisive she was for such a strong woman.

Mscllvr21

She will be in Las Vegas for the Olympia and is sessioning there

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What can I say about our session, her body was rock hard and incredibly sexy. She was warm and friendly as previous posters have mentioned. Session was muscle worship and gfe at £480 for an hour. Session was incredible and extremely sensual.

That sounds like a reasonable rate for a star FBB. 

chimpy666

Ms Xena back in the uk in April  :cool2: