Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimpy666

Forgot to post my session with the wonderful and magnificent Ms Xena, got to the hotel room full of excitement and kind of lost my chat for about 5 mins when she started to flex and pose and let me worship her and she is huge!!!!! I paid for a FS session and I let me tell you it's amazing being helpless under such strength and you're so powerless and they flex on top of you-such an amazing experience for my first session and I can't wait for her to return she said hopefully July/August 🤪🤪🤪 She strength was unreal


boubadiop

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forgot to post my session with the wonderful and magnificent Ms Xena, got to the hotel room full of excitement and kind of lost my chat for about 5 mins when she started to flex and pose and let me worship her and she is huge!!!!! I paid for a FS session and I let me tell you it's amazing being helpless under such strength and you're so powerless and they flex on top of you-such an amazing experience for my first session and I can't wait for her to return she said hopefully July/August 🤪🤪🤪 She strength was unreal

Do you know if she will competite this year?

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forgot to post my session with the wonderful and magnificent Ms Xena, got to the hotel room full of excitement and kind of lost my chat for about 5 mins when she started to flex and pose and let me worship her and she is huge!!!!! I paid for a FS session and I let me tell you it's amazing being helpless under such strength and you're so powerless and they flex on top of you-such an amazing experience for my first session and I can't wait for her to return she said hopefully July/August 🤪🤪🤪 She strength was unreal

Do you know if she will competite this year?

She said yes in November for an olympian qualifier

Amzmick

Any one else as big as her around ? Cause not sure if I'd ever get a chance to session with Ms. Xena

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any one else as big as her around ? Cause not sure if I'd ever get a chance to session with Ms. Xena
Jana linke Sippl ripped princess is bigger

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any one else as big as her around ? Cause not sure if I'd ever get a chance to session with Ms. Xena
Jana linke Sippl ripped princess is bigger

I don't know man. Irene or Ms Xena is 5'9 200-210 and no real off season. I don't think Jana is that big.

Del4

Yeah I've met both, Ripped Princess is a solid 200lbs of muscle with very little body fat, but Ms Xena is in similar condition at 210-220lbs, and both are around 5'7.
In terms of pure muscle Ms Xena is the biggest I have seen I think. I met her and Nicole P on the same day and I had thought that Nicole was huge, but I was surprised that Xena's muscles were actually bigger and denser.

Amzmick

Thanks liftancarryfan1 and del4 don't think I'll meet anyone of them in England

Jester

Hi Guys, I've seen Ms Xena about 5 times and she ticks nearly all the boxes.The only thing missing is that she's not been that dominant.Sure she has pinned me down etc but I've never been totally dominated where I'm begging for mercy. Has anyone seen her angry and dominant in a session?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sportsman99

Did you armwrestle against Ms Xena? She is very powerful form what I saw

Jester

We've never arm wrestled as she doesn't want to get injured
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We've never arm wrestled as she doesn't want to get injured

Thanks Jester. She is a woman I wish to meet one day for sure. I like bigger women like her.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I've met both, Ripped Princess is a solid 200lbs of muscle with very little body fat, but Ms Xena is in similar condition at 210-220lbs, and both are around 5'7.
In terms of pure muscle Ms Xena is the biggest I have seen I think. I met her and Nicole P on the same day and I had thought that Nicole was huge, but I was surprised that Xena's muscles were actually bigger and denser.
fair enough I've seen both multiple times and thought Jana was bigger...but who knows 10gb s here or there. To see Jana you have to go to Austria until they relax vaccination rules. She won't take fax.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Guys, I've seen Ms Xena about 5 times and she ticks nearly all the boxes.The only thing missing is that she's not been that dominant.Sure she has pinned me down etc but I've never been totally dominated where I'm begging for mercy. Has anyone seen her angry and dominant in a session?

I think she is just naturally to nice.  Maybe because she is Swedish! haha

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I've met both, Ripped Princess is a solid 200lbs of muscle with very little body fat, but Ms Xena is in similar condition at 210-220lbs, and both are around 5'7.
In terms of pure muscle Ms Xena is the biggest I have seen I think. I met her and Nicole P on the same day and I had thought that Nicole was huge, but I was surprised that Xena's muscles were actually bigger and denser.
fair enough I've seen both multiple times and thought Jana was bigger...but who knows 10gb s here or there. To see Jana you have to go to Austria until they relax vaccination rules. She won't take fax.

Jana's got a lengthy US tour listed on her website for this year so you have your facts wrong.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login