⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


joesoul

Who is Ms Xena and how can she be contacted ?  Also, just to be certain, this Ms Xena, can't be confused with the UK based sessionette 'beefcakexena' who is also known as 'HennessyBeefcake' can she ?
Hope someone can help me with this enquiry ?

Jester

Ms Xena and Beefcakexena are two different people. Ms Xena can be found on WB270. She is based in Sweden, but travels regularly.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was amazing.

What kind of session? any deets? what are your stats?

Creamnant

Jeeter's answer : "Average".



;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Creamnant

Oups. Jester, not Jeeter. Sorry.

Jester

I'm 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I'd say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine...... I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn't do a thing to stop her!!!......... It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it actually happened.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

Thanks for that great review.  :rock:
I don't think she has bad ones.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I'd say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine...... I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn't do a thing to stop her!!!......... It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it actually happened.

God, I am so filled with jealous hatred of you!  Heehee!!  Well done!
Life sucks and then you die.

candy79


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I'd say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine...... I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn't do a thing to stop her!!!......... It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it actually happened.

AWESOME!!

ziggy113

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I'd say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine...... I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn't do a thing to stop her!!!......... It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it actually happened.

Just to clarify was that Swedish Xena or UK Beefcake Xena?
The one from Sweden calls herself Ms. Zena.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I'd say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine...... I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn't do a thing to stop her!!!......... It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can't believe it actually happened.

Just to clarify was that Swedish Xena or UK Beefcake Xena?
The one from Sweden calls herself Ms. Zena.

Your clarification is not correct

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

She is awesome, didn't have the same session she is stunning and so big. Like I said before iif you into fitness bodybuilding scene she's right up there with the best bodies out there completing for the Ms Olympia

fa13

She is awesome, didn't have the same session she is stunning and so big. Like I said before if you into fitness bodybuilding scene she's right up there with the best bodies out there completing for the Ms Olympia. To me it's like meeting a top celebrity a real treat and such a lovely person 😊