LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muscles12

Has anyone sessioned with Ms Xena recently? She is coming to the states and was wondering if I should go a bit out of the way to try and see her. Any review is appreciated and feel free to PM as well.

muscles12

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bulklover

This isn't the most timely of responses, but, I think, still relevant.  I sessioned with Mx Xena in LV during the 2013 Olympia; she was not, however, competing.  Still, she was MASSIVE and her conditioning was quite good.  She and I had bantered a bit on FB prior to the session, so we had a read on one another.  It's obviously been a long time, and she has vastly improved as a bodybuilder (although I'm not sure how that's even possible given what I experienced in 2013).  Our session was extremely sensual, and if my mother hadn't reminded me "Never make any important decisions using your emotions as a guide.  Use your logic and reasoning," I would have fallen for her right then and there and booked it back to Sweden with her (not that she'd have wanted me - LOL!).  Mx Xena is also very sweet, kind, and generous.  If you are a gentleman and know how to make polite inquiries, you'll have a great time.  A sense of humor works as well; when I found out she was Jewish, I said, "Well, I'd sell my mother to Al Qaeda for night with you," and  "I'd suck the dirt out of Arafat's beard for you," and "I'm ready to learn Hebrew!" all of which elicited belly laughs from her.  Can't recommend her enough.
Life sucks and then you die.

FBBMW

She surely looks like someone to go out of your way to meet. 

artax

I wish she would come to east coast- I saw her maybe 15 years ago at Atlantic City show- didn't know her then and was impressed with how good she looked- I don't think she was available for sessions then or maybe I just didn't know she was- so missed out on session

nycred

Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

What session did you have with her if I may ask?

nycred

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

What session did you have with her if I may ask?

Top tier

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

What session did you have with her if I may ask?

FS , obviously  :)

liftcarryfan1

I have 3 of the most sensual sessions with her. Not as strong as one would think she'd be but damn rock solid and loves to have fun

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

What session did you have with her if I may ask?

FS , obviously  :)

Very nice, I heard she does great FS

jullyeg

Yes I had to sessions with her years ago (last one in 2013). She was VERY sensual, very pleasant, and also hugely strong. I am really surprised when I read people saying she is not so strong. Some fbb, sometimes big fbb are not strong at all. But Irene with her powerlifting background was strong like a bear. Maybe she is not as strong as she used to be...

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I had to sessions with her years ago (last one in 2013). She was VERY sensual, very pleasant, and also hugely strong. I am really surprised when I read people saying she is not so strong. Some fbb, sometimes big fbb are not strong at all. But Irene with her powerlifting background was strong like a bear. Maybe she is not as strong as she used to be...

She is strong of course but compared to every woman I've met her size or close she is definitely a tier under of strength. Much smaller women are so much stronger than her

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I had to sessions with her years ago (last one in 2013). She was VERY sensual, very pleasant, and also hugely strong. I am really surprised when I read people saying she is not so strong. Some fbb, sometimes big fbb are not strong at all. But Irene with her powerlifting background was strong like a bear. Maybe she is not as strong as she used to be...

She is strong of course but compared to every woman I've met her size or close she is definitely a tier under of strength. Much smaller women are so much stronger than her

That is so true. I don't know why though. Smaller women like Brigy and Mysteria  were stronger than her.

chimpy666

UK poster here, hoping to get a session with Ms Xena when she comes back in March looking forward to it, my first session from what i've read she is top notch

Jester

Chimpy666 how do you know she is coming in March?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login