⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danixontapes108

 8) She is a such a gem and rare one, Do not miss the chance. We had a session stokholm, 3 hour I wanted to invest in the best session wrestler she was awesome. We had since it was my birthday instead of 3 hours she did 4.5 hours not a clock watcher. She was huge and fucking big, Just be a gentlemen and you will get what you want. We had  erotic wrestling i requester that she wear on the posing suit and flip flops to nude. She grabbed me like i was nothing i kid you not 205lbs Our session was very laid back no BS straight action no holding back.  She offered FS oh yeah. At the end of the session i told her to bring a banana and spit on her toes and she forced me to lick it all over her body from her feet to nipples. she gave me a special bj with no condom on!!! as a goodbye i tipped her another 200 she ate a big piece of banana and spitted on my prvt parts for the ultimate bj. Its worth every dime.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

danixontapes108

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitfilou87

could you write me the price for 3 hours of session with her please?


danixontapes108

1,000 pounds all 3 hours.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Camper

She was at Tampa this year.  I was trying to get her attention on Sunday before I left but she was in the middle of a photo shoot.  She kept walking through the lobby to change outfits in the restroom.  Looked incredible. She saw me as she walked by and smiled, I'm sure she knew what I was up to.  Unfortunately I had to catch a flight so I wasn't able to approach her about a session.  One of my many regrets from that weekend!!!

Amzmick

Hey guys in erotic what all does she do

Camper

If you go with her lower priced options, is it still sensual?

Dope1980

I didn't know she was FS ? Her prices must be super high.

LuvsFitChicks

Does she provide Strap on?

artax

I wanted to see her last year but unfortunately she visited NY over July 4th holiday and I away - she listed 400 (bikini) 500 (topless) 600 (nude) 700

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wanted to see her last year but unfortunately she visited NY over July 4th holiday and I away - she listed 400 (bikini) 500 (topless) 600 (nude) 700

It's good to be a somewhat regular...

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she provide Strap on?

She offers FS, so, why not? I don't think she will have a problem at least answering such a question.

Javi45

Hopefully she comes to the states this coming up year? She's on my list to see. Is she chill?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gregtherangerstott

She was just here for the Olympia and the competition in Arizona, but didn't do sessions to my knowledge. I don't know if she normally avoids sessions during competitions so she can stay focused or if she is being cautious do to Covid.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was just here for the Olympia and the competition in Arizona, but didn't do sessions to my knowledge. I don't know if she normally avoids sessions during competitions so she can stay focused or if she is being cautious do to Covid.

I think she doesn't do them when she travels with her coach as apparently he doesn't know that she does them. At least that is what she told me the last time I spoke to her, a few years ago.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she doesn't do them when she travels with her coach as apparently he doesn't know that she does them. At least that is what she told me the last time I spoke to her, a few years ago.
Not trying to contradict you, but I saw her at the 2016 Norfolk Pro, two days before she was on stage. She talked to me about what her coach was making her do. Sounded like they were sharing the same room, so not sure how she explained the two hour absence? Maybe she changed her policies. Interestingly, I also contacted Lora O, who was listed as being there, and she told me she wouldn't be available for sessions until after the competition.