Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Absolute no-no to not dismiss a client at least 15 minutes before your next. Thankfully all such related unpleasantness hasn't been a factor in my sessions with her. You get a sense she is really grateful for her fans being willing to shell out to spend the time with her.

boyofwinter


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolute no-no to not dismiss a client at least 15 minutes before your next. Thankfully all such related unpleasantness hasn't been a factor in my sessions with her. You get a sense she is really grateful for her fans being willing to shell out to spend the time with her.

No session time was fine, didn't cut me short. I just think 15-20 mins before your next client doesn't give you enough time to freshen up, shower, do your make up, change bed sheets etc.

Yes she is a lovely, smiley lady. Definitely eager to please clients. I just think the smell I experienced might have come from her previous session she had 20 mins before mine.

Amzmick

I missed her this time hope to see her again

boubadiop

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolute no-no to not dismiss a client at least 15 minutes before your next. Thankfully all such related unpleasantness hasn't been a factor in my sessions with her. You get a sense she is really grateful for her fans being willing to shell out to spend the time with her.

No session time was fine, didn't cut me short. I just think 15-20 mins before your next client doesn't give you enough time to freshen up, shower, do your make up, change bed sheets etc.

Yes she is a lovely, smiley lady. Definitely eager to please clients. I just think the smell I experienced might have come from her previous session she had 20 mins before mine.


Maybe the smell comes, because you were the first one and after the travel she couldn't take a shower...

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone knows if she is bisexual? I tried sessions with bi FBB with my wife and is better to know before to move forward that she will enjoy the session too. FS session.

I doubt it, came across as very traditional and submissive. You probably need to try Lisa Cross

frankseavers

Has anyone a Session with MS Xena in the last time ?

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone a Session with MS Xena in the last time ?

Last time I saw her was this spring in London. I have had some truly great sessions with her. The only reason that I am not seeing her this month when she is in London is because I am away. I highly recommend.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book, but she was very short in replies, and way too many limits during the session for her asking price.

She's very reserved, doesn't have an outgoing personality.

If you do pay higher price she will get sensual and do extras but not dominant, vocal at all. Very quiet and submissive.

If you like to dominate, take the lead and like very submissive women she is for you. She is a grandmother more suited to boomer generation.

Should be aware she tries to fit as many clients as possible in her schedule be wary of hygiene and better to book an earlier appointment with her.

frankseavers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book, but she was very short in replies, and way too many limits during the session for her asking price.

She's very reserved, doesn't have an outgoing personality.

If you do pay higher price she will get sensual and do extras but not dominant, vocal at all. Very quiet and submissive.

If you like to dominate, take the lead and like very submissive women she is for you. She is a grandmother more suited to boomer generation.

Should be aware she tries to fit as many clients as possible in her schedule be wary of hygiene and better to book an earlier appointment with her.

Did you have a erotic Session with her?

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book, but she was very short in replies, and way too many limits during the session for her asking price.

Last time I saw her was 2019. I'd never seen her before and haven't since because she never comes to the east coast anymore. I inquired about a specific type of session with her and she gave me pricing. It was out of my price range and I basically thanked her for her time and said I was gonna pass. She replies back to me "what price would be good"? I told her my price and she said if you can come on this day at this time we can do that. I agreed to that and had a great session with her. She's kind of quiet and shy, doesn't do much talking. But fuck did she look good, and what a great session.

BigFBB

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book, but she was very short in replies, and way too many limits during the session for her asking price.

Last time I saw her was 2019. I'd never seen her before and haven't since because she never comes to the east coast anymore. I inquired about a specific type of session with her and she gave me pricing. It was out of my price range and I basically thanked her for her time and said I was gonna pass. She replies back to me "what price would be good"? I told her my price and she said if you can come on this day at this time we can do that. I agreed to that and had a great session with her. She's kind of quiet and shy, doesn't do much talking. But fuck did she look good, and what a great session.

I tried to have a chat about it, but she was already fully booked at the time, all in a matter of chatting a few days. Thanks for the heads up though.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book, but she was very short in replies, and way too many limits during the session for her asking price.

She's very reserved, doesn't have an outgoing personality.

If you do pay higher price she will get sensual and do extras but not dominant, vocal at all. Very quiet and submissive.

If you like to dominate, take the lead and like very submissive women she is for you. She is a grandmother more suited to boomer generation.

Should be aware she tries to fit as many clients as possible in her schedule be wary of hygiene and better to book an earlier appointment with her.

Did you have a erotic Session with her?

Yes but I didn't end up getting intimate because of her body odour. Bad smell stopped me from getting close with her. She was very sensual with me but I couldn't take the smell so distanced myself from her.
I made a mistake booking late with her she must have saw 7+ clients before me and who knows if she did erotic sessions with all them beforehand. Can't imagine her changing bed sheets, getting changed, showering, applying make up in-between sessions. I think I caught her on the wrong day/time.

You can definitely negotiate price with her especially if you do same day booking and she has free slots....

Del4

She is not a big talker at all, I would describe her as the strong silent type, at least in terms of sessions and I have always found her email communication super short, but the sessions are worth it (considering some guys complain when a woman you are paying for an hour of their time talks too much, I just think some people will always complain). I have seen her multiple times and never had even a remote hygiene issue, and am a bit gutted to not be able to see her this time. Her very sensual sessions are not cheap, but they are not exorbitant, especially for a woman that size.
She is not dominant at all, not sure if I would describe her as fully submissive, but she is more passive seems to prefer the man to take the lead, which I am more than happy to do and possibly find more natural. Whereas some bodybuilders who are short I am able to lift as part of being sensual, she outweighs me by at least 40 lbs, so her sheer mass means that I am not able to throw her around, I just take the initiative and that seems to work for us.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Should be aware she tries to fit as many clients as possible in her schedule be wary of hygiene and better to book an earlier appointment with her.

Can't imagine her changing bed sheets, getting changed, showering, applying make up in-between sessions. I think I caught her on the wrong day/time.

You can definitely negotiate price with her especially if you do same day booking and she has free slots....

With the star session girls, we can't wait until the day of to contact them.   You would have to be lucky there was a cancelation.
 
The organized session girls usually leave a half hour between sessions, to check messages and clean up. 

I have not met her, but would love to.     

frankseavers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She definitely leaves time between sessions. She has never rushed me out.
What kind of Session did you have with her?