Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Ohhhh.... my god !!  :o :o :o :o :o
What's this ? I never had this feeling before.
It's great and it really makes me stronger.
Marfam, you're very well in going romantic with a girl.  :-*

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(I'm glad you do it this way, marfan. I don't wanna hurt your member  :D)

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marfam

And I'm glad we are out of this problem  ;D
Next time lets do it gradually , I love to see you preform such feast of strength but hey safty is more important.
Look as much as I want to see you train I think it is better to take a breake ,maybe sit together relaxe and maybe if you like you could make my member happier... 8) ;)
Or we could eat now... what do you feel like doing now?
Please don't bother to dress up ,its only us here and you are not shy with me right? :D

sonja

Yes, I think I finished my workout for today.
170kg !! Thanks a lot, marfan.  :D
It's already 7:00pm and it's time for a break.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm glad you don't want to drive home yet, so let's have a
nice evening together. And we're alone, nobody can watch us.  8) 8)
But if we want to eat and drink somethink, I need to dress up (not much),
because my panties is dampish.  :P

Maybe you have some more ideas for the evening ?  :D :D

marfam

well if your panties is dampish you can just loose it . :-*
Well I know what I want to do but maybe it wont be that interesting for you...
Let see the options and you being the lady and the stronger one around get to pick one or more...
We could eat and have some wine then move to the living room for some cuddling in front of a romantic movie.
Or we could make it more interesting like arm wrestling one of your arms against both of mine and then wrestle .
You could try to lift me overhead as you promised earlier that you'll try . 8)
Or you could wear some sexy outfits you have at home but this time you could be more bold as we are not in a public store...  :-*
We could if you want to be real wild call your brother and you could dominate both of us or you could call your mom too and you could take turns in dominating us (if your mother is even remotely as strong and beautiful as you of course)  ::)

sonja

Great !
You have so many very nice ideas.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, I will take a shower and you mix two cocktails, ok ?  :-* :-*
And you have to chose the next outfit (more bold, you know...).
I'm so nervous !!  :-[

(Don't forget the Karma please.)

Solarian

Hello there!

Just want to congratulate you fir this really (and I mean R*E*A*L*L*Y) interesting love story

XD

We're looking forward for the upcoming events:)

Karma:)

marfam

cool I'll prepare the drinks... I was a barman at my youth in one of the clubs I bought later... ;D
I would love to be in that shower with you but well maybe someday... 8)
I think the blue bikini you bought when we went shoping with the white high heels .
What do you think? :-*

mrg0ne

Hi Sonja, how big do you plan on getting?

sonja

Hello Solarian: Thank you for the interest.  :D
Hello mrgOne: How big ?? Hmmm.. I have a lot of potential. But this is another Story. Maybe…  ;) ;)

Marfam: You’re a very good barkeeper. It taste very well.  :)
I don’t need a bikini anymore. Do you agree with me ?
(Hope my skirt is short enough  ;D ;D)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now I like to dance with you. You have nice music in you car ?
Please let’s hear it and dance with me if you like. OK ?

marfam

Wow with the way your breast stand with all their glory you need nothing and you must be so proud of them  :D
Please show them as much and as long as you can...  ::)
Thank you for picking the shoes I asked for .
Yes I take pride in the way I mix the drinks...
To dance at last ... :-*
I have a few kinds of music in my car classic music ,the 70's or 80's ,slow...
Just take your pick...
By the way if you like some other music I can order it and it will be here in less the 15 minutes...
To hold that sexy body in my hands  :D can't wait

sonja

Marfam, you're a great dancer.   :D
And the music is great, too. :D

Hope you love to feel my strong buns while dancing.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey, I have a nice movie about female bodybuilding. Would you like
to see it ? You will enjoy it, really.  ;D ;D

marfam

Yes I like to dance but I'm not as graceful as you...  ::)
Yes your bans are harder then steel and I love to feel how your muscles move under your skin.
I need to watch myself as if my fingers will be caught between them they might break.
It is such stimulating feeling to feel your sexy muscles in my arm  - a dream comes true  :-*

Yes to see a movie of female bodybuilders what a great idea...
Are they heavily muscled? are they in nude?
Can I hold you while we watch that movie?
Are you getting aroused to see them too?  :o

sonja

Oh, I have a lot of movies.  :D
You can chose two of them.
Please describe in detail what you want to see.  ;) ;) ;)
No restrictions. Whatever you want. Maybe I own what you like.

Hope you're like your postion while we watch the movie.  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

I would like to see those amazons to be very muscular and very strong - nude of course. ;)
I want them to pose and to wrestle bigger men even one lady against two men.  :o
I'd like to see them lift a man overhead even with one arm.  ::)
I would like to see those muscular females perform unbelievable feast of strength also with their vagina muscles like lifting heavy weights with it , breaking wood or bending iron with that vagina muscle.  :o ::) ;D
(by the way can you do that?)
I would also like to see a woman like that causing a man to scream out of pain just by squeezing his member inside her pussy.
Do you think such movies even exist?

About the position...
Its great but if you'll get too exited you might crush me between those mighty legs of yours... ;)
I would also like to hold you part of the time. :-*
And It seems not comfortable for you - am I right?  :-\

sonja

Hmmm... maybe I have something you would like to see.  :-\
It's a movie about a bodybuilder and his little wife.

He hurts her and she started with muscle training.  ;D
After a lot of hard training she becomes stronger than he was.
She takes revenge and dominates him in a sexual way.
He screams in pain until she rapes him.   :o

Like to see it ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login