LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Yes I would love to see this movie ... :o
Is she getting very muscular or just very strong?
This guy seem in lots of pain... :-\ but I guess he deserves it...
She looks a bit like you  - are you playing in this movie or is she related to you ?  :o


dread_pirate_roberts

I'm coming in late on this, but let me just say that Sonja, you are impressive. I really appreciate this project. When I first caught this, I had no idea it would last this long. Keep it coming.

sonja

Thank you, dread_pirate_roberts.  :)
But a big karma for marfam also, because he is VERY important for the story.
He had many very nice ideas. Applause !  :D :D :D :D

Marfam, you’re right. The position is not very comfortable.  :-[ (My mistake)
It’s better you hold me.  ;D
But.. look at the Movie !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[difficult picture  :-[ ]

Oh, it’s late. 9:30pm. No time for another movie. Sorry.  :-\
Now it’s time to curl up. Maybe you like to feel my muscles ?
I will flex them if you like.  :-* :-*

smileyface01


marfam

(thank you for your kind words about my contribution... :D )

It is such a great feeling to hold you in my arms - you are SO SEXY  :-*
Did you notice that most of the movie I looked at you and not the movie?  :D ;)


Yes I would LOVE to feel your muscles please make them as hard and as big as you can for me... ::)

Please help my desire for you to get stronger... :o

Please show me all your muscles .

What is the pose that would show most of your muscles?

Can I kiss them? kiss you? :-*

marfam


sonja

Oh.. you like to kiss me ?  :-* :-* :-*
It's a great pleasure for me.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But now it's time for your overheadlift, marfam.
I promised you.  ;)
But.. I can press only 85kg (you saw it in the morning) and you
weight around 90kg.   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Hmm.. I think i need a sexual excitement again.   ;D

marfam

Yes exactly what I thought... ;D ;D
See you are just a little aroused and you support all my weight with one hand and it seems
you don't even try hard ::) ::)
And if you don't succeed what the worse could happened? I don't weight 170kg... 8)
Please try it... :-* :-*
You said you would pose for me or did I get that wrong?  ;)
Do you feel how exited I am ? against your body?  ::)
can I take your panties off?  :)
To excite you a little? :-* :-*

sonja

Take my panties off ? Yes, we're alone.  ;)
Ohh...I love this feeling.  :D :D :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I feel the power flow into my muscles.
It make me stronger and pumps me up.  :o
You're a real professional, marfam.
Where did you get that from ?  8)

marfam

Great to be at your service  :D ;D :D
Are you sure that you want to know where I got so expirienced?  ::) ;)
I had a few female bodybuilder as girlfriends some time ago... 8)
Are you sure you want me to tell you?
Now?
or shell we wait for later... :-* :-*
Would you make me as happy as I make you?
:-\

sonja

Mhhh...
I feel the power in every muscle...
I'm really pumped now.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are you ready for the lift of your life marfam ?  ;D ;D

marfam

yes you do seem very pumped abd even sexier then usuall   :o ;D

Yes yes I'm eager and ready please... 8) ;)

Lift me - let me feel the true strength in you :-* :-*

tkotom200

Hello Sonja,

As another show of strength, do you think you can lift him up on your back piggyback, and stand up on your toes or in those lovely heels?  Or maybe on your shoulders to do a few squats? 

sonja

Hello tkotom200, nice to meet you.  ;)
Like to see some warm-up before overhead lifting ? Sure.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love to lift boys piggyback. It's so easy. I think your wife/girlfriend can
do the same with you. It's a great feeling for a girl.   :)
Marfam has removed some clothes and I can feel his hard member on my back.  ;D ;D
Hope you like it.

marfam

Yes I like it very much  8) ::) ::)
Take your time to warm up ... I'm sure getting warm  ::) :-*
But remmember to do the over head lift?   ;D :D ;)