Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

This is it? finished?  :'( :'( :'(
I guess this is life...
Next time I'll let someone else to assist you but it was a great ride  ::)
Thank you for taking me along. 8) :D

You are a great painter and I must say that sometimes I was shocked to see how fast you did it.

I like the muscular ladies to be a bit more (or much more) muscular but I must admit your ladies are sexy like hell. ;D :D

Very big THANK YOU and please don't wait long for doing it again and if you need my help just whistle.
You know how to whistle...?



sonja

Yes, this is definitly the end of this story. Sorry.  :'(
How to carry on ?  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Hope you understand my broken english  :-[)
I told you: I know many other girls/women in my neighborhood. A lot of them are in the local gym.
We know each other and we exchange private pictures. So I have a lot of pictures of them.  :D
Maybe you have seen one of these girl/women on the street.
If you describe her (age, hair, figure,...) I search my picture collection. Maybe I find her and show you the picture. But I need a very detailed description !
Maybe you have an idea what they do in their free time.
Communicate it. (Maybe two girls together ?)
But no porn please.  :-X I have nearly everything you can imagine.

marfam

Great to see your beautiful face again.
Well lets try to remember... oh yes.
There are two girls who live together just across the street both of them are extremely muscular.
one of them is blond blue eyes long straight hair. 175 cm . very big breasts
The second is from Japan very long dark hair only 1.55 m small breasts (not exist almost because of her huge pec muscles) she is even more muscular then the blond girl.

Unfortunately I know exactly what they like to do together because I experienced it first hand.
They like to tempt a man in the bar bring him home with them and then to put him in many painful holds and make him scream of pain.

I was tempted by them once and since then I keep my distance.
I spent 2 days between their gourgues legs that are so strong they didn't even notice I tried my best to escape.
they were naked almost all the time .
Do you think you may have picture of them? maybe even when I was locked between their legs?
I was lucky to remain in one piece I heard a few men had broken bones after being with those women.

sonja

Yes, I know them. They are good friends of mine.  :D
Hmmm... I'm searching.

Oh, it's really you marfam.  :P
Yes you are in trouble. Your problem.  :o
Don't be angry that they give me the picture:  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: There are also some celebritys in my neighborhood. (Secondary residance)
Hey, EVERYBODY could write me !!  ;)

Solarian

Wow. that asian girl looks DAMN HOT. It's a shame that she likes to inflict pain to others...

If she keeps up this behavior nobody will meet her. :)

Hope she comes to sense... xD

marfam

I heard Karla Nelson retired to this area...
Do you have her photo?
Great one of the ladies...
I can be mad as much as I want I'm not going to argue with them...
By the way I just noticed a huge lady last night in the gym .
She was lifting huge amounts of weight outlifted any man in there and by far (and there are many strong men in our gym).
Then she went to the Dojo section where she fought 4 black belt men and defeated them with such ease it was amazing.
I'm sure you saw her but in any case here is how she look like...
maybe 2.05 m tall , as I said more muscular then any male bodybuilder I ever saw (live or on television).
Very short black hair , green eyes and very small breasts.
I don't know how they let her but the workout and the fight she did naked from the waist up.
Did you manage to take her photo by now?


(no karma for me lately... I guess I don't deserve any  ;) )

elgat

Sorry for the long absence, I would have been more supportive but now, even if it's a bit late, I wanted to thanks Sonja for this - awesome is not enough - story and "interactive" idea. Also a mention to marfam for his contribute.
I hope to see more such stories in the future, and I hope to be able to actively partecipate in one of them.

Again thank--you and my best compliments

sonja

Hello elgat,

nice to hear from you again.  :D
Thank you for the compliment.
I you like to see other stories in the future,
please give me some ideas. But it must be an interactive
story.

Would you like to help me ?

marfam

If by any chance you'll want me to start a new story line just let me know...

elgat

Story ideas? Ithink I'll have to scratch my head and start thinking hard (compatibly with the quite few time I have in this period).
Really nothing to start from, Sonja?

BTW I think we should introduce new characters by now or, if You are still free and willing to evolve... but maybe is still to early...

marfam

As the one who had the privilege to do the last story with Sonja I will be more then happy to let someone else to have the honor.
But if no one else steps forward I do have a few ideas BUT I will have to know a few things like:
Will the lady stay the same?
Will she be ready to get crazy? (I'm not talking about porn)
Can she be the bad guy (if we want it to be more interesting)
What would be her degree of muscularity ?
Will she be very strong or moderate?
Can she have fighting skills?


Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, man, I hope the next woman would be more muscular, and stronger, because I myself would like to be the one lifted and carried, and possibly romanced by her, and I weigh 320 pounds, or about 145 kilos to those using the metric system. Maybe Sonya in a couple years, when she's reached muscle maturity, same height but over 170 pounds (77.5 kg) of muscle on her body, perhaps?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

No objection here.
I thought maybe going with the Japanese girl a few posts above and making her a martial art instructor .
But hey its not up to me.
I can only say I really liked what was going on here and hope it will continue - someone else or me ...

sonja

OK, here is my answer:  8)

Will the lady stay the same ? No.
Will she be ready to get crazy ? Yes.
Can the be the bad guy ? Yes.
What would be her dregree of muscularity ? Open.
Will she be very strong or moderate ? Open.
Can the have fighting skills ? Yes.

The story has to be interactive. You have to decide what the lady do. So I don't need a fixed storyline.
Here is one idea:
It's about a lady very shy (a wallflower ?) and normally build in the beginning. Her Husband (big boy) is 3 month away on business and she decided to become very (very !!) strong and muscular. She wants to beat him on his return.  How could she reach her goal ? Your turn. (Martial arts, wrestling, powerlifting....)
Ok, I know your valid objection:  Not enough muscles in the beginning.  :-\ :-\ :-\
But maybe you have some ideas ? Maybe a very muscular female coach ?  ;D

What do you think ?  ???

elgat

Here my "Modest Proposal", on the basis of Sonja's bait (maybe the "wife seeks revenge/take control" is quite subject to inflation but, anyway it's still a classic):

- She may be a young submissive wife in her late 20s/early 30s, always subjugated by the dominant role of her husband (not necessarily violent)
- She may be not muscular but still fit from her earlier years (gymnastics, or athletics or else), and thanks to good genes  ;D
- She may start training after casually encounter with a very old friend of her (she's "very fit" and a gym owner/trainer)
- We may take a longer time to let her devlope as she deserve maybe at least six months (another three months of business trip shortly after   
   her husband returned from the first one, when he already start to see changes in her...)
- So the story could be around her developments, her changing habit and attitude with her husband (when he's at home), some other "adventures" and the "final battle".

About her:
Name: ???
Appearance: attractive, with all right curves but not huge nor too small breasts
Height: average to tall (170-180cm)
Strength: She may start with just the average for a healthy woman and develops in time to about three times the strength of your average man what do you think?
Muscularity: from slender/fit to bodybuilder (but not really huge for me)
Other: open

Well, as I said, this is just a proposal but nevertheless...