LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

I like the story line Sonja gave and I actually wrote the beginning of the story but unfortunately my computer booted before I saved it. :'( :'(
In that time elgat wrote his comments.
Again please let me know if you want me to start the story as I'm sure elgat can do a good job but it should be a story .
If its me I will rewrite it.
One thing I need to know is if to give the female hero the name of Sonja or other name and please consider if to open a new topic.
Thank you


Solarian

Hello here are my ideas: (if you don't mind)

>> she should be an asian (please... :) )
>> name possibilites : tia; sakura; sarah :) or something like that
>> I think that she should not be so violent, because most of us (including me) don't like to be dominated/beaten, or just generally don't like pain.
>> And I agree that she should become a VERY muscular female at the end. (maybe more muscular than a human can become in our 'reality' xD)

And agian I would like to say a big 'thank you' to all of you guys, especially for sonja and marfam for the wonderful story you created in this topic.

Hopefully this story will be equally beautyful (if not more xD)...

sonja

Hello boys,
thank you very much for your responses.  :D :D :D

First of all: This should be a story everybody can react on. In the last story marfam takes the main part. (thank him very much). But this time I don't want a male leading character. Everybody could write a part of the story. That's more interesting.  ;)

> An asian girl would be nice but it's very difficult to draw for me (Recognition)  :'(
> No violence. (But maybe erotic wrestling ?)
> The Rest: I enjoy a good surprise.  ;D

PS: Do we need a new threat ?   

marfam

Ok we are so polite so I'm going to start:
The main characters:
The woman Nicky: 172cm tall a bit overweight 75 kg was an athlete as a kid and showed promise on muscle building and coordination but lacked the needed devotion to keep practicing so she quite and kept with her life.
(I leave the details of her look to Sonja).
Married to Tim 195 cm tall 110 kg of muscles very handsome and still faithful to her but made her a slave and in the last few months starts to beat her up.
He goes on a business trip with a treat he might find another woman and leave Nicky .
She still loves him and cry when he leaves .
Tina her best friend that is just the opposite of Nicky - very petit but very muscular due to her daily workouts but she is no match to Tim because of her small frame.
Tina takes Nicky to her gym and starts to coach with the weights and arrange her to meet a martial art lady instructor....

ok Sonja, guys... your move...

sonja

Hi,

i made a new treat:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja


Hi Boys,

I'm back. Please forgive my long absence.   :-\
I had some trouble with my computer so I spend a lot of time in the gym.  :D :D :D
Here is a new picture of me. Hope you like it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't like to continue the Nicky story, because it's so predictable.  :(
But I like to draw some more pictures for you. I wanna have a lot of fun with you. Any ideas?  :-* :-* :-*
 

elgat

Well, this is surely a really appreciated return.

Welcome back, amaze us!!!

arcore23

Now I read all 12 pages, Sonja you're amazing. I agree you continue to post.

Solarian

we're glad you are back.

I hope you soved tha computer problem, and you didn't had to buy a new one:)

So you spent a lot of time in the gym?

I believe you archived some serious growth. Can you show us your magnificent physique?

Can you flex for us?

sonja

Hello arcor23, nice to meet you.  :-* :-* :-*
Come on, talk with us. (And give me some ideas!!)

Yes, I love to show you my improved body:  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Solarian, I spend a lot of time in the gym as you can see.  ;)

But what do you wanna see? I need your ideas! Your most erotic wishes.  ::)
Please help me !! I told you, I have a lot of girlfriends. So tell me whatever you like to see. Please...  :-* :-* :-*

marfam

Hello Hello
Great to have you back...
Do you want to start a new story? I can try to come up with an idea if you like.
I would like to see a very very muscular woman if you have among your friends.
I though of a character of a young girl with super genetics for a story but for now if you could send a picture of a very muscular woman...
Thanks
I didn't forget to k+ you... ::)

sonja

Hi, marfam !
Thank you very much.  :-* I don't like to draw a story at this time. (But maybe anyone has an idea for a very short story – only some pictures  ;)).
Well, I saw a very muscular teenage girl at the gym last week. Think she was very young but she has great genetics. She trained with her boyfriend (?) and it's looks very funny because she was much bigger  :D :D :D  :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like her.
Any other ideas ? What do you like to see ?  :-*

marfam

Wow that is a great picture thanks and K+ as always.
I would love to see that young girl dressed much less... ;)
and preforming strenth acts like wrestling huge muscular man and beating him up or so...
Thanks again

tkotom200

I like the strength acts!  How about him sitting on the couch and her lifting the end of it?  Or maybe she can leg press him?  Crush a can with her muscles?

Thanks again, you are a talented artist!

marfam

I have an idea lets see if you like it.
I can write a small story about this girl (text story) and then Sonja can put some picturs in the right places  - not too many just here and there...
what do you say Sonja?