LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Well, I need more details about the girl(s) you like to see.  ;)
Age, height, hair, type, chest,...
Thank you very much.   :-*

Oh, here is another picture for you. The boy is really in trouble...  :-[

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

chrisp728

Hi Sonja - I'd love you to draw something that happened to me.....I'm a short, chubby guy, about 5'4. I was alone at a nude beach, and this incredibly beautiful muscular black woman, 6'2 feet tall, as flexible as a gymnast, and with a body like Dayana Cadeau, came and started flirting with me. Then I told her I was ticklish, and she did an amazing thing - she gripped my skinny upper arms in her fists and lifted me up easily and held me in front of her, so that my big, soft belly was at her eye level. She laughed and jiggled me up and down, making my tummy wobble and bounce as my legs kicked helplessly, and teased me that I needed a few workouts.

Then, with a naughty grin on her beautiful black lips, she transferred her hands from my arms so that they were holding my sides, still holding me off the ground at arm's length, and she started tickling my soft sides with her long fingers and sharp fingernails! I squealed and thrashed, but there was nothing I could do! Then, even worse, she brought me closer to her, and started blowing a raspberry on my soft, pink tummy with her lovely thick lips! This was my most ticklish spot, and I started spasming and pleading, and my knees were bouncing against her enormous, firm, naked breasts. This continued till I completely lost control of my body and accidentally started peeing! She was very quick, and saw my little accident coming, and managed to hold me at arms length so that the pee from my tiny little willy only went onto my own legs.

She smiled, amused at both my helpless loss of bladder control, and the sight of my teeny diddle flipping around like a baby's, while I gasped for breath and continued spasming and peeing. When I finished, she looked at me and said, "Bad boy! You'll have to be punished!" with an even bigger, naughtier smile, and my heart skipped a beat. Then, even more amazingly, she shifted me again so that she held me horizontally in front of her, with one hand under my armpit and the other between my legs, then started blowing raspberries onto my tummy in this position too (she told me between raspberries that she preferred this as her huge black boobs didn't get in the way!) While she was doing this, and I screamed and my arms and legs flapped in terror on either side of her, the fingers of her hand holding me between my legs began to tease and massage my prostate between my willy and my ass, and then one of them slipped into my butthole and began to massage me from the inside!

This incredible sensation of my body being tickled and abused like a rag doll, her beautiful black lips blowing onto my wildly ticklish tummy while her skilful fingers playfully probed my bottom, as well as the sheer humiliation and helplessness of my predicament, instantly produced an erection, which made my lovely tormentor giggle (perhaps at its tiny size!), and say, "It looks like my LITTLE (emphasis on "little!") friend is enjoying his ride!" I tried to reply but I could only gasp for air and gurgle, which amused her even more.  Suddenly, she increased the tempo and depth of her "probing", which sent me over the edge! With a high-pitched squeal, I experienced the most intense orgasmic sensation of my entire life, firing several ropes of cum five feet in the air. The first one shot over her shoulder, and she quickly held me yet again at arm's length, my rock hard little willy pointed slightly away from her, and watched with delight the results of her handiwork, as I spasmed and exploded again and again, my feet dangling and twitching in mid-air along with the rest of my body.

This was all too much for me - my wobbling, pink tummy was almost as red as my face, and after finally shooting the last of my load, I began to lose consciousness. The black goddess held me under the armpits at arm's length in front of her and, as my mouth lolled open helplessly and I drooled onto my chin, she brought me close and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek. Then she gently lowered me onto the sand (the first time I had touched the ground since she originally lifted me!); my legs collapsed, so she caught me, and carefully laid me onto my back, with a loving look like a mother with a small child. The last thing I remember before passing out completely was the sight of her enormous, round, muscular black bottom as she walked away.....

Might take a few pictures to get the full story, but I'd sure love to see it ;)

Jeremy Lightning

Hi Sonya, my girl would be in her early teens, 5'1 150 pounds of muscle, she would be very big, and ripped to shreds, sort of like a young Collette Guimond, she would have pecs, hardly any soft flesh on her chest. Her hair would be blond and in pigtails. I would love to have her do some heavy lifts, maybe lifting a fat guy like me. I'm 5'10 and 300 pounds of fat, with brown hair and a goatee.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

taaaaker

Hey Sonxa you a german? than we talk so.

Wäre cool wenns das mädchen so zwischen 14 - 16 jahren ist und vielelicht bischen sexsüchtig, große musklen hat und gerne ältere männer dominiert also so eine Art Annie Ample :)

so falls du kein deutsch sprichst das ganze nochmal auf englisch

the age of the girl must be 14 - 16 yO and she is a sexjunkie have big muscles and she love to dominate older mens, in style of annie ample!


sonja

Well, thank you for your responses.  :-* :-*

taaaaker, I'm german but let's talk English, because everybody has to understand it.
I try to find such a girl, but I have a problem to draw very young girls nude.  :-[

But anyway..
Here is a picture of a young girl dominating an older guy:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.
Jeremy, I try to find a young girl, who is able to lift such a heavy man. Please wait...  :D

Sonja.

Tom Bekins


Even though you are small, I bet there are several choke holds that a larger man would have to submit to. 

Once you wrap those strong little arms around his neck, he is finished.

marfam


Jeremy Lightning

k+ for the pic and for hopefully finding a young girl that's strong enough to lift someone of my girth!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hello Jeremy,

take a look:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok for you ?

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome, thanks a lot, Sonja! k+!

PS, can you have more pictures along that line, lift and carry has always been one of my favorite things, especially when the lifter is much smaller than the liftee! Thanks again!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tkotom200

Hiya Sonja!  Thanks again for the drawings and notes!  To answer your question about a 'dream girl', I would say in her 20's for age, dark hair, blue eyes.  She would be dressed in a short skirt, sleeveless blouse, heels, so we are going out to the bar.  Perhaps I have too much to drink and she carries me (who is MUCH heavier/bigger than her) out to the car on her back or across her shoulders?

sonja

Yesterday i saw a young girl in my gym:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think about her ?  ???


Jeremy Lightning

Great pic, Sonja, hope to see more younger girl pics from you, especially if they are really strong like the last couple! k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

i saw a young girl last Weekend at the pool. Don't know her age, but she was strong:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey ANYBODY:
No more ideas ?? (Details please...) More erotic ??
Don't be scared to do it.

I'm curious to see...  :-* :-*

Karma ?

Solarian

karma 352 given...

:)

I know you're strong... But what are the limits of your strenght?

Have you tried to lift a car? :)