LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taaaaker

Thank you very much sonja!

My new Idiea:

A 18 yo Girl in a highschool love her much older (40yo) and skinny teacher, one day she see him in the cemical room.
She go in close the door and take a big table in the front of the door. The teacher is higher but much skinnyer at the girl.

She grap him on his ass and lift him easy on the teacherdesk, she open his hose and snap the cook and blowjob him. than she flex her big muscles and he grap the megabiceps of her. the carry him in all positions she like! and rape him in all positons.


That my fantasie can you realized?


By the thank you for your great work and you effort!


KARMA UPDATE FOR YOU!!!!

taaaaker

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Hi, taaaaker,
I don't like to draw a story for now.  :-\

But I found a 18yo old highschool Girl. Look at the workout with her teacher:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope this is the girl you expected.  ;D

More ideas ?

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome pics Sonja! I have an idea, maybe instead of a young girl lifting one man, she could be lifting two big men! You can have a guy in a front lift and a guy in a piggyback ride on the frame of a small, though very muscular girl, who is looking towards you with a smirk on her face, showing how easy it is for her to walk around, despite carrying almost 5 times her body weight. k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi, Jeremy,

Something like this ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you have some more ideas.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ANYBODY ELSE ??  ???

sonja

tkotom200,  you're searching for a girl:
dark hair, blue eyes,....
A girlfriend of mine is waiting at the bar just for you !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But be careful... she is .. ähmm.. ... very horny.
Do you think you can handle her ?

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice job on that one Sonja. It's exactly what I wanted, I will think up something very soon for you. k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, got another one for you, I would love to see a small, short, muscled girl lift a weight over her head with a guy on each end of the barbell. I love extreme size differences, so if the girl was really small compared to the guys if possible, that would be awesome.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

taaaaker

Yo Sonja thanks for your awesome pics and your effort. thanks thanks thank!

*applaudbutton press*

sonja

Hi taaaaker,

thank you very much. Please tell me more ideas.   ;D

Jeremy,
here is the picture you wanted:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  ;)

Hey, this is really hard work. I´m only an amateur in drawing pictures.
Please give me some karma.

Thank you.  :-* :-* :-*

Jeremy Lightning

Believe me, I've been giving you Karma since you first started posting, every single one was well deserved, as is this one. Awesome stuff! I would love to see that girl take on 5 bigger guys in a tug of war.

And let me say thanks for all the pics you've done for me. k+ to infinity!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tkotom200

Hi Sonja!  Thanks so much for the response back and introduction to your girlfriend.  I have to say, she is BEAUTIFUL!  Think she can dance with me and push me up against the wall so my feet are off the ground?

iva112000

hi sonij, you are being stronger every day.
Can you lift a car?
pleace show us your strength:D

sonja

Hi iva112000,

Nice to meet you. Well, I'm getting stronger every day, but I don't try to lift a car yet.  :-\
Here is a new picture of me:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marfam (my boyfriend) loves to touch me.  :D
By the way... everybody know where he is ? I miss him.  :'( :'( :'(

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice Sonja, you look great!

But like I was hoping for before in my last comment, I would love to see that small, young girl have a tug of war with 5 much larger men at the same time, to see them struggle against the power of a young girl who is a bit ripped, but doesn't look like she has that kind of power. Hope you can do it, k+ for the attempt anyway.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

iva112000

hi sonja, i'm very happy for your message:D
i'm sure your power is grouwing every day and  that befor the end of the eyer you'll can lift a car! ;D
with love iva112000