LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

For non-metric using members of the forum, like me, Sonja is 5'3 and weighs about 137 pounds, very nice. As for her age, well, I don't know, but I do like young girls strong and muscular, so this is a very appealing addition to the forum for me.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

wcblaster

great stats.  where do you come from in germany?  could we get a real pic?

Devilsharvest

Hi sonja
Well.. you´re starting your Day very early ;) . I don´t know what kind of Clothes you got but i would say , dressing yourself up with a Jeans , High HeelBoots, a tied Body, and a Leather jacket . Then come to the Gym and proof your strenght ::) .
glad to have you here and a very nice idea to let us show your Drawings , excellent  ;D!!!!

Carpe Diem 8)

Jeremy Lightning

My personal favorite lift is the bench press, so I wouldn't mind seeing how much weight you can do that with, Sonja.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

wow
thank you for all the great drawings.
Yes I would like to see you in different outfits.
To lift me you will have to bulk up much more muscles but I'm sur its not a problem for a fast gainer like yourself.
Show us more please

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, you would have to get a lot stronger, I weigh 140 kg, so you would have to be almost twice as strong as you are now, Sonja, but I would love to see a picture of you lifting up any boy, but preferably one bigger than you.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

I love you in that shirt, it really shows off your assets, shoulder shrugs is also a very good workout, I would like to see you lift some very heavy weights for that, but not so heavy that you injure yourself of course.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

DEA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, you would have to get a lot stronger, I weigh 140 kg, so you would have to be almost twice as strong as you are now, Sonja, but I would love to see a picture of you lifting up any boy, but preferably one bigger than you.

Yea, Jeremy is a challenge:-) but she could kick you into your... (whatever you like) at least:-) if you feel sorry that she canť lift you...

;D

marfam

Well I'm about 90 kg
if you can lift 50kg with each arm imagine what you could do with me
wow
you are so strong lady.
I sure hope you will become even more muscular

Musclarstud1978

well,you had a very productive workout :)

i think you need to take a shower,clean that swear of your body  ;)

maybe slip into something nice and tight  ;D

peppoli1964

Hello Sonja! I would like to see u smoking a cigarette while flexing your muscle ... Do it possible for u?
Ty :-))

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, not to mention that Sonja is the picture of health, and smoking is far from healthy. I appreciate your strength, 50 kg barbells are very, very heavy, the heaviest weight I ever lifted was 335 pounds, and that was squatting, you lifted the equivalent of my heaviest bench press, for reps, and you're still in your teens, so that is a great accomplishment, I can't wait to see you grow bigger and stronger muscles in the future.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Musclarstud1978

your not wearing a bra i hope :) doesnt look like you need one  :D

how about giving a peek on them peaks :)

marfam

sorry I missed you yesterday.
Can we meet at your house? (or mine)
we can wear there what ever we want and you know if things get hot...
I would really like you to lift me overhead maybe even try to do it with one hand .
By the way I'm 1.85m weight 90kg

sonja

I have a date !  :D
That’s my first date ever. You can invite me to take breakfast, because I’m very hungry after my workout.
Let’s say… 9:00 am in a little restaurant. What do you think ?

Please describe yourself (hair, glasses ? Skinny? Well-build ?) so I can find you.
And “things get hot…” I fail to see what you mean.  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login