Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

9 am for breakfast is great.
I'm medium built
black hair no glasses short hair.
very handsome.
when I said things get hot I meant if we started to kiss maybe or if you wanted to wear something more comfortable....
you know what man and woman who like each other do when they are alone...


Jeremy Lightning

Dude, if she's not old enough to smoke, then she's under legal age for you to do anything sexual like, unless of course you're underage too.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

Good point
But the law is different in each country.
She talks and look old enough

sonja

I'm so excited !

I have a lot of sexy clothes in my closet.
What should I wear ? ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

something that will show your muscles
and your sexy body
high heel shoes would be great

sonja

Hi, marfam !

Nice to meet you. You come on the dot.   :)
Hope you like my High-Heels.

Sit down and take some breakfast with me.  8)
Hope you have some ideas what we can do together.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Attention ! Boys, I need YOUR help. You WILL see more hot muscle action, but YOU write the story.
So communicate with me. I need YOUR ideas. Otherwise I go to bed and sleep the rest of the day.
And don't forget the karma. Thank you.

marfam

hey good morning
you look awsome in this outfit.
What can I order for you to eat ?
can you please pose your muscles for me a bit?
after breakfast if you like we can go to the gym, I have a friend who says no woman can outlift him.
what do you say we'll go there and you will show him what a real woman can lift ?
he is there from 11am.
by the way I live close to the gym so if you'd like you could shower at my place after the workout.


(if you ask me I prefer the shoes to be normal high heels and not platform but hey even this one is great)
I really like the way you painted me - thanks

sonja

I would like to have a cup of coffee and a big steak.
Nice to talk with you, I forget the time.  :D

I’m sorry, I chose the wrong high-heels, but a have many other shoes at home.
Posing ? Yes, for sure but not in a restaurant.

By the way… would you like to armwrestle ? If you win, I will try to lift you up, ok ?  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

Sure lets armwrestle.
I was the best in my school in armwrestling.
Lets see if you are as strong as you look.
But hey what do we get to do if I loose?
Oh here is your coffe and steak .
For me coffe and a tost is enough I don't need so much meat as I don't workout like you.
Wow your big biceps enhance beautifully your chest.

marfam


sonja

Oh.... sorry. I was preoccupied.
Ok, let's armwrestle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hihi, marfam , you're no match for me.
You are the best in your school in armwrestling ? I beat you with ease.

Oh, it's 11:30am. What can we do now ?
PS: Thanks for the compliments.

marfam

wow
I didn't realize a woman can be that strong especially such feminine woman like you.
Do you want to go to the gym and out lift my arogant friend?
I have a great idea I have a nice Yacht, if you have your bikini we could take a short sail and you could sunbath ,not that your tan is less then perfect.
I'm sure you would look great with a bikini .
By the way out there in deep sea with no one around you could take your top off to get even tan.

sonja

You have a nice Yacht ? Hey, are you rich ?
But I have no sexy bikini.  :(  We need to buy one.

I won, so I decide what we do:
I carry you to the shopping mall. There is a new fashion center.
I try different clothes to fit on and you pay. Ok ?  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FOR EVERYONE: Please describe the clothes you like to see in detail.
I love to flex my muscles in sexy outfits, so write me and your wishes become true.  ::)

marfam

I'm not only rich I'm filthy rich.
What a great Idea .
Yes I would love to buy you clothes.
It feels so good to be carried by you.
Are you strong enough to carry me overhead?
i would love to see you in an evening dress.
dressed like a construction worker, well a nice bikini would be awsome ,school girl , intimidating buisness woman.
And we must not forget the shoes lets get lots of them too.
Is penties and Bra's ok to buy too?
Wow we are going to have so much fun .
You are not only stronger then me but also smarter - this is going to be so much fun...

marfam

By the way I hope we don't meet some of your muscular female friends .
I don't have so much money on me.