LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Yes that look great
Well for later I have lots of dreams  it depends on how you are willing to take it.
I would love some lifts
to see you preform strength feasts.
Then I would love to please you as I know how.
I would worship every part of your great body.
again... you will decide how far this is going to be.

marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Oh my god !  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not to be adept at doing love or anything like that.  :(
You are my first date, I told you.
Hope you have a long experience in such things.
Strenght feats ? That's possible, I think.  :)

But not in a fashion center. I try the last outfit on and
we decide what to do next, ok ?

marfam

my mistake sorry .
You asked for suggestions for later tonight and I got over exited.
Our first date and already we have a comuniction problems - sorry again.
If we are here would you care to try the silk night gown I was talking about earlier?
For later I own a club near by .
Tonight there is an arm wrestling event only men are listed to compete (much stronger and way more muscular then me).
As I own the club I can arrange a fight between the male winner and you if you like .
The prise is 2500$ - not much but hey one fight...
If you prefer we could go to a dancing club or there is a nice restorant where we can have a nice romantic meal.
its really up to you.
By the way for some reason its the first time I see your eyes and they are so beautifull.
and yes I have lots of experience with muscular women I might tell you about it someday

sonja

Marfan, that's not what I mean.  :-\
I have no Experience in getting romantic with a boy.
Hope you can teach me something.  :-*

I don't like to go into a public room. Maybe we can drive
at my home. You know, I have a private gym in the
basement.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think about this black evening gown ?
It' very expensive. But I hope you like it.  ;)

marfam

wow
You look fantastic please buy it I insist
I'm spechless how the same woman can look better and better.
Yes going to your home sound great
and yes there are some roads to a yound lady hart.
If you have a nice living room with dim light and we can have some expensive wine, I have a classic music disk in my car ...
Sit together and take it from there...
BUT if you are willing to go to your private gym so we could train a little before we get more romantic that would be great .


sonja

Yes, sounds great. Let's go home.
I wear the pink dress you bought me. Ok for you ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It' already 3:00 pm and it's time for my next training session.
I think I have to pump up my chest.  ;D
What do you mean ?

You chose the outfit, ok ?  :-*

marfam

I would love to see you pump your chest .
Am I alowed to touch it while you work it?
would you agree to put this on when you workout?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for leting me tag along...

marfam

(by the way I keep Karma you but is it only me?)

sonja

Here we are.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marfam, thank you for the last statement (Karma for you  ;D).
It shouldn’t be a private discussion between you and me (But I love it  :-*).

Before we are going into my little gym I would like to have some fun with you.
I have some ideas:
dancing, muscle feeling, muscle measurement, squeezing, ….. or whatever you want.
Or do you like to see some pictures of me when i was younger and started with bodybuilding ?
No lifting please, I would like to do this after the workout (maybe you know why… ???)

For everyone: What should we do ? What do you like to see ?

smileyface01

I've been giving out Karma as well, both to Sonja and to MarFam since he's contributing a lot to this, too. :) This is a really fun idea and I've enjoyed it a lot so far. :)

I'd certainly like to see some pictures of when you were younger and started bodybuilding, although muscle measurements and dancing are fun, too. :)

marfam

What a great idea...
well feeling your muscles and sqeezing sound great and seeing pics off early you sound nice too.
I suggest to leave dancing for later this evening...
If you are willing to show me some strength feasts it would be great too.
actually every minute I spend with a woman like you is a pure pleasure.
And sure lets hold the lifting part for later.
:-*

sonja

Ok, let's look upon some pictures first.  ;)
This is after 6 month of hard training. My big brother (right)
was my first trainer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But after 8 month was stronger than he was. I could beat him with ease.  ;D
Wanna see more pictures ?

marfam

Sure its great pics.
Did someone take a picture of you beating up your brother?

sonja

Hmmm.. I'm searching...  ::)

Oh, here is one. My mother did it one year ago.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's always laughing if I do this, because my brother
is six years older.  ;D

Wanna see some more ?

marfam

wow wow and wow
yes please more if you have.
Do you have one where he screams in pain?
Or where you put him in leg sessor?