⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

I bet he regrats that he started to train you

marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Please wait...
Ahh.. , there is another one.  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I'm the boss. Sometimes my brother needs a reminder.  :D
Mhh.. maybe I should put YOU in a leg scissor, marfam ??  ;D ;D ;D
Or like to see another picture ?

marfam

wow you are sure seem to be the boss at your home
Are you stronger then your father too?
I'd love you to scissor me later but not too hard ok?
yes your pics are great please put some more


sonja

I live with my brother and my mother alone.  :(
Ok, here is the last picture from the past:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That was one and a half year ago. I benched 60kg with a bodyweight of 50kg.
More than my bodweight after 6 month of training !
Now I'm much stronger. You will see later.  :D

Ok, what shall we do now ?


marfam

wow even then you were so strong and sexy...
If it is ok with you put on the custume I bought you and lets head to your gym?

marfam


sonja

Yes, let's go into the gym.
But the outfit you bought me was too tight.   :-\
I chose another one. Hope it's ok for you.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First of all, you have to remove your jeans and your shirt.
I wanna have some fun as well.  ;D ;D ;D
I like to train my chest. And i need a little warmup.
Ok, you chose the exercise. (But no benchpress, I want to break
my personal record later.)

marfam

ok this outfit is great too.
Can I really remove my jeans and shirt?  I'd love to.
You can have with me all the fun you want.
Lets try two free weight you will decide how much they should weigh.
one on each hand.
Lay on your back and bring your hands from 90 degrees to your sides directly up.
It will show your pecs nicely.
you could also bring the weights from your chest up while you are still on your back.
Can I touch your pecs while you exercise?

sonja

Touch my pecs ??  :o :o :o
Mmmm.. I think about that.  :D
But first of all, I want to warm-up up my chest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it's better to touch it pumped.  ;D ;D
I do 50 reps with few weight.
So it's really hard now. Hope you still wanna touch it ?  :-*

marfam

Did you think I'll change my mind in a few minuts when such sexy lady around?
I'd love to touch them.
Lets play a game if you will - you will flex a muscle and I will try to kiss it before you relaxe it.
If it sound too erotic to you we can save it for later...

sonja

Hey, you're really quick !  :o
That's a very funny game. Great idea.  :D :D :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you have more such ideas ?  ;)
OR HAS ANYBODY SOME IDEAS ?

marfam

wohohow you are really pumped up now... hope you can do more :o
well I have a small game but it is a bit ...
well if you can pec dance I can put my head near your breasts and you can like give me punches ...
as if you box me...
Just make sure not to knock me out too soon  8)

sonja

Sorry, marfam.  :(
That's not possible with my tight top.
And i don't know how to draw it.
Sorry. Any other ideas ?

marfam

Don't be sorry I tried... 8) ( I wanted you too take the top off - you got me )
I'll put my hands around your biceps and you will start to flex till my fingers will open?
or you could crush an apple between your bicep and arm...
Is that ok?

sonja

Sorry marfam, but I'm nearly cold again.
I like to continue with my chest training.  :D
But I have a compensation for you.

You can touch my pecs while I press.
Hope it's ok for you.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now it's time for a new personal benchpress record.
What do you think ?  8)