Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Please stop asking if its ok .
I'm so greatfull that you took me on this with you.
Your pecs are as hard as steel and your breasts.... wow
How much weight was on the free weights you just used? it seems alot.
I love seeing people break records on tv so now that a sexy creature like you wants to do it and I'm standing here beside you to wach do you think I'll object?


sonja

Ok, let's take 170kg. I never did this before.  :-\
(My bodyweight is 62kg, I told you)
Marfam, you must help me.  ;) ;) ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DO I NEED MY SHIRT ? Or can I remove it ?  ;D ;D
Has somebody something against it ?  ???

marfam

I will help as much as I can but 170kg... I'm not in your leage lady :o
You must remove your shirt otherwise it will explose and I'm not sure where we could replace it.
When you do your great lift is it ok to kiss you? or will it distract you?

sonja

Hmmm...
You're right. Let's throw it away.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But you MUST help me. That's very important.  ;) ;) ;)
Guaranteed ?

marfam

Thank you for shearing your beauty with me  :D
You are so sexy and I am so lucky to be with you.
Yes of course I will help I promise .
In what ever way I can...
Guaranteed

sonja

Ok, let's try 170kg.  :)
Puhhh, it's too heavy....  :( :(
I can't lift it alone. Marfam, I need your help.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But don't touch the bar, think you're not strong enough.  :-\
HELP ME !!  :'(

(Hey Boys, don't forget the Karma, it's not easy to draw this, thank you  :D)

marfam

OH I got you into this and now I have to help.
There are three options and you must help me decide.
Or that I'll try to lift as I get stronger in time of need.
Or I can have sex with you as I know scientifically that it will boost your power tremendously.
Or I can go out and call the neighbor lady who lives next door I noticed when we entered how strong she looks.
Please help me decide...

(sorry about the karma thing it was a busy day...)

elgat

My first post here to show my appreciation for this project, and for you Sonja. I'd really like to see You lifting all those Kilos (and hopefully more/else in the future).  Following smileyface01 example I already gave Karma both to You and Marfam, as the major contributor (after Sonja herself).

PS Sorry if the grammar is not very god but English is not my native language.

marfam

Thank you for the karma but all the credit should go to Sonja.
My English is not so good as you could notice Its not my native language either

smileyface01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the karma but all the credit should go to Sonja.
My English is not so good as you could notice Its not my native language either
Well, I still think you deserve Karma - this wouldn't really be happening if you weren't contributing, too. :) I've still been giving both you and Sonja each Karma every once in a while.

lilguy31

very good stuff

I would chose the sex option by the way

marfam


sonja

Thank you for the lively discussion.  :D
But I'm under 170kg!!  :'( :'(

Ok, marfam:
Option No.1 takes too much time.  ;)
Option No.3: I don't know a strong lady in the neighborhood.  :-[
And Option No.2: Are you really sure ?
A sexual excitement can increase my power ??  :o :o
I can't believe ....   Ohhh.... What are you doing ??  ::)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elgat

Well, after some rapid calculations, if He provides You a sexual excitement/stimulation You should have a strength boost  enough to non just re-rack the barbell but also manage a good 3/5 reps.  By the way, the record bench-press for a woman of 60-something kg should be around 180/190kg, You  would be really near at such a young age. Wow...

marfam

Yes its a fact as elgat said... ::)
That is the reason why sports men or women not allowed to have sex the night before the event because it consume all the energy and strength for one strong moment .
Besides what do we have to loose just one big request : as you are going to boost your power on every muscle in your body ( for a few moments you will look like those FBB on steroids (if you could draw that... :-\ )).
Your vagina muscles will boost too.
Well I'm sure they are super strong as is and I'm sure you are going to be distracted as to re-rake the weights but please try not to turn my member into a bloody mass...
So to go for it?