Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

My God !!
Please give me one outfit after another.
You describe it in DETAIL (only one outfit), give it to me
and I pose for you only, ok ?  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


marfam

Sure lets try it...
no bra
white shirt - the type that you tie just under your breasts and it stays open in the front showing your great pecs and tight abs.
Very small mini skirt  lets try that also in white.
shoes: black open sandals with stripes that you tis around your ankles .very high heels , no platforms.
I kept it simple that you can jump right into it.
By the way women have better tast in color so if you prefer other colors feel free...

sonja

What do you think ?
Buy ?  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please give me the next one.

marfam

wow you got that right.
lets see...
Lets try something different how about the pank look  - you know heavy jeans coat no shirt or bra .
torn pents that go till your knee.
boots and lots and lots of iron accesories.

sonja

Sorry, marfam. This outfit didn't look very well.  :(
I tried it, really.  :-[

But a blue bikini, that's nice.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it too close. What do you think ?  ???
I hope i don't blow it into little bits. Hihi...  :D

Next one, please.

marfam

Wow lets buy it anyway you look great in it.
Just don't flex too hard...
Lets try to see you elegant ... the real lady you are.
long night dress with no sleeves. purple with white flowers, the dress should reach just under your knees and be sami transperent with a big V in the back and will also give nice view of your essents in the front.
white high heels shoes close in the front.
Lets try different hair style try to tie it up on your head.
put on some expensive jewlary - you can keep it if you like.

(thank you for trying the punk thing the bikini is much better I only wanted it for later... and in black but that also came out great)

sonja

Oh my god !! That's very very expensive !!  :o
Can I get ?
Please, please ....  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

oh wow
sure its yours.
it makes you look so sexy and sufisticated.
Want to get more?
lets try something simple you know like in the old west .
light summer dress maybe light pink short puff sleeves,open flat sandels ,  a big hat that shade out the sun.
If you are tired of picking up clothing we can put every thing in my car and then if you want you could help me change the tire , it has a flat and I have no jack just buy a working overall and working shoes so you wont get dirty. could you lift the car when I change the tire or is it too heavy for you?

sonja

Oh, thank you very much. You must be very rich. (Kiss you  :-* )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's my lucky day. Can i get two more outfits ?  :)
But i need it fancy. Very sexy. Not normally.
Have any ideas ?  ???

marfam

oh its nothing ...
If you want  a nice diamond nackless please go ahead.
Let see you in black...
I have an idea but lets see if my english is good enough to describe it.
You know when it is almost as a sport bra only that one side is just under your breast and the other side is longer?
one side has a stripe over the shoulder. kind of like queen of the jungle style but elegant.
the skirt should be short but again not even in leangth on both sides and it must be very tight as if you almost can't walk to show your great bun muscles.
shoes... lets see.
high heels is a must of course.
I think it should be black to match the dress.
and I think it should be open to show your sexy feet.
By the way for a lift and a kiss like that I would buy you half of the store... ;)
And if you would do it over head you can bring a truck to load the whole shop. ::)

sonja

Nice, but i need something to be very exciting, especially.
Schoolgirl look or like Laura Croft or ...
Remember, i want only two outfits anymore.  :-\

marfam

well its probably my fault as I think that what I suggested is very exciting .
What do you think about a working overall with nothing under it?

sonja

No, i don't want a working overall.  :-[
Maybe something i can wear in the evening. (We alone ?)

marfam

oh why didn't you say so...
how about a sexy silk night robe (very transperent). or...
a Japanies kimono .
If you like you could try them both...

sonja

Hey, I found this !  ;D
Like it ?
Maybe you have some ideas what we can do later in the evening...  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok, give me the last one.