⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qqq026

Wow super pic again. Would it be possible to see a picture of her flexed bicep with a tape measurer around? Or a pic of her chest/back getting measured? Would be cool to see how big she actually is.

Q


sonja

Hi qqq026,
sure. But i don't know the size of my biceps   ???  ???
marfam have to measure my muscles.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Upps... hmm. How much? Make a guess !

PS:  next two weeks i'm on vacation. Sorry.

Sonja.

Jeremy Lightning

Hello Sonja, great art again, but I would like to see something very special from you, a tiny, young, but fairly muscular girl having a tug of war against 3 much bigger, more muscular men. I requested this a couple weeks ago, but I didn't get exactly what I wanted, not that I'm complaining, what you did was great. I just wanted something a little different. Maybe it was a communication problem, so I'll break it down, a tug of war is when opponents line up on opposite sides of a rope and try to pull each other over a line. I would love to see that picture, a really small girl more powerful than 3 huge adult men who are each much, much bigger than she is. I hope you can do it, k+ in advance.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

qqq026

Thanks for the pic sonja. I guess you are probaly in the 15-16 inch area.

I also like Jeremys idea. Hope you can/will make it.

marfam

Love your muscles? admire them sure I love them .
And I don't need to guess I measured them myself they are huge 17" - 43cm
Keep them bigger please
K+ as always

sonja

Sorry for the long absence,

but a spend some time to draw some pictures for a little story:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please visit it.

sonja

Again i put some more muscle mass on my size:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  :-* :-* (Hard training)
Karma welcome.

Kryten

You're looking wonderful! 8) I love the way you have increased the muscle mass but still kept (to my eyes) the sexy, cute curves.  ;D

marfam


sonja

This one is for Jeremy (Hope you know why.):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

Thanks Sonja, looks great. k+!

I think this may be sort of a present because you're not able to do that tug of war pic I want, and I thank you for that, and I hope you still try that tug of war pic that I requested, take all the time you need on it, I can wait because I know when it finally comes out, it will be well worth waiting for. But if you can't do it at all, just say so, and I'll stop asking for it, and just ask for more of these type, because you do these very, very well. Thanks again.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

If I had a request, I would use the same two people and have her hold him in a cradle carry. Thanks and k+ in advance!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Sonja, I just had to bump this to let you know that I would love to see you do more with a small muscle girl lifting a huge heavy guy like me. Overhead presses, craddles, on her back when she's doing pull ups or push ups, or whatever you wish to show her overwhelming power. K+ in advance.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

I made this picture inside a disco.
It was a bet between the two young girls who is able to carry this 140kg (!) boy.  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma welcome.

marfam

K+
Great to have you here again
If you can show us more of you Sonja please...
Posing those great muscles of yours