⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgat

Very, very good. Your art is good as always (if not better), I'll give you all karma you deserve as long as I could do so...

Please post more when possible.


marfam


sonja

Thank you very much.

I don't know what to draw next.
Please give me a description of the girl of your dreams.  ;D
But i need a description in detail.

Sonja.

marfam

tall
very very muscular ,black hair green eyes
huge breasts
If you could draw her in a most muscular pose or crushing something in her hands...
Thanks
K+ in advance  ;)

sonja

Hmmm.. exactly what i expected. Tall and very very muscular.
You know i don't like to draw women with monster muscle.
But i found a picture:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like her. Would be interresting to see her compete at the Mr (!) Olympia.

More girls or women you like to see ?

wmatera

Great Art Man!!! The Last One Is My Favourite...
And Yes I'd Like To See Her Beating Huge Male Bodybuilders...

Karma Of Course...

marfam

Thanks
Yes she is awsome
K+
Do you think you might find a picture of her topless?

sonja

I made another update:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
please take a look.

funaki

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


More girls or women you like to see ?


i lika that too.
perhaps you can use this as your new physique.?
many of us will appriciate that i think.
k 4 u

sonja

Sorry for the long abstinence.  ;)
But I had to train for my first competition.
(Yes, I trained a lot and put much muscle on my size.)
I started at the men's class, because there was no other female participant.  :'(

I had a little problem with my bikini... it was too tight.
But it had a very funny side-effect:  ;D ;D ;D

Jeremy Lightning

Hello sonja, great to see you do some really big muscle girls, I just have to wonder how strong they are, if normally muscled short girls could pick up big men like me, could hugely muscled girls like that pick up heavier objects, like a car? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

Great art as usuall.
Did you win the men contest too?
K+

funaki

wow!

i think, you won that class.  ;D
not only the top of your bikini looks too small.  ::)
k++

sonja

Girls like to go shopping...  ;D
(with her boyfriends of course..  ;))


Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!