Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanzfux

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, I need more details about the girl(s) you like to see.  ;)
Age, height, hair, type, chest,...
Thank you very much.   :-*

Oh, here is another picture for you. The boy is really in trouble...  :-[

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


haha the girl on the right could be me, if I were only a little more muscular!
I love your body, sonja =)

lg
aus münchen


Jeremy Lightning

Wow, incredible stuff there Sonja and Michael. I hope there's more! k++
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

She sucked my handy insider pussy! And with enormous strength she began to press. I heard a clicking noise. Oh my god! My handy! She crushed it to scrap. I've never heard about such pussy power. What an amazing honor!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma and Feedback please. :D

marfam

K+
I'd love to see the pieces falling from her vagina.
will she use the same force on his member?

sonja

Okay, let's finish the story:

Slowly she pressed my handy out of her pussy. It was totally damaged.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I took my handy and she smiled at me. "Next time I will do this with your member. Are you scared?"
Yes I was. And I didn't fire her. For sure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any ideas what to draw next?

Jeremy Lightning

More lift and carry please, maybe a multiple lift and carry. 2 big guys on one little girl. BTW, welcome back, its felt like forever since your last post. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi,

here is a picture of a girl benchpressing her brother.
Hope you like it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm planning to make another interactive Story. But i need ideas.

And some people who like to join in the story (like marfam).
Is there any interest?
Are there somebody who will join in?
Do you have some ideas what could happen in the story?

Greetings, Sonja.


meierkopp

Hi Sonja,

first of all concratulations for your really amazing pics...I like it very much :-)

For your story think it´s fine, when your girls are able to throatlift their partners and give them a sexy blowjob.

I general like pictures with overhead/throatlifting scenes in it.

Best regards,
meierkopp

Jeremy Lightning

I agree with that idea, especially if it so happens that the man is much bigger than the girl.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi,

that's not the answer of my question.
I need an idea for an interactiv story. You decide what's happen inside the story.
A lift with a blowjob is possible. A lot of funny things could be happen. You decide (it's interactiv)
But the questions are:
- How old do you like the girl(s)
- How muscular do you like it ?
- Will she develop muscles or is she muscular in the beginning of the story?
...


Thanks for your answers.
Sonja.


spoonmaster

What I would like to see is a fit girl in her early 20's with big breasts.  She's only about 5'5", and weighs 135lbs with 13" biceps. 

In the story she'd be at a gym doing some warm up calisthenics when she notices two guys watching her.  They are both big guys, much bigger than her, around 6' and weighing over 200lbs.  She's alone in the gym with the two guys and should be nervous, but she's not, cause she knows she's much stronger than both these guys, and wants to prove it.  So she goes over to the free weight area and sets up a huge, heavy barbell.

Once the barbell is set, she sexily saunters over to the two guys, who are pretty openly ogling her.  She's wearing the shortest pair of shorts, and they can see her tight, toned thighs flex with each step.  Once she gets to them, she puts her arms behind her back, thrusting out her DD breasts and flexing her impressive triceps, though the guys hardly notice the muscle since they can't take their eyes off her amazing chest which is threatening to pop out of her string bikini.  She adopts her sexiest little shy girl, pouty look, and sweetly asks the two guys if they can help her.

The two big men are anxious to help this sexy vixen.  So she leads them over to the barbell that she just set up.  The two guys can't keep their eyes off her amazing ass which seems to bounce up and down as she walks.  She points the barbell, which is filled to the brim with the largest plates that the gym has to offer.  "I was hoping you two big strong men could help me with this little ole barbell here."

The two guys, so eager to impress this sexy siren that they don't realize how heavy the weight is, assume that she needs a couple big strong men to lift it and move it for her.  So the two guys go to either side of the weight, grip it by the bottom, and try to lift it up.  The barbell doesn't even budge.  The guys grunt and groan, huffing and puffing with all their might, but they can't even get the bar to move an inch.  "How much does this thing weigh?"  One of the guys ask through gritted teeth.

Our heroine has been watching the two guys try to lift the barbell with a hint of satisfaction "Oh, I don't know, maybe around 900lbs."  Our mischievous minx responds offhandedly.

"900lbs!!!"  One of the guys says in amazement.  Now the two guys know they have no chance of lifting such a huge weight.  The two guys, exhausted, sit down on the side of the barbell they were trying to lift, taking a moment to catch their breath.  "How did you think that we would be able to lift so much?"

The fantastically fit feline smiles, she has them right where she wants them.  She starts sauntering over to the weight.  "Oh I didn't need you to lift it."  She gets to the weight, leans down, and grabs the bar in the center with both of her hands.  "I needed you guys to make it heavier."  And with that she stands up lifting the weight, with the two guys sitting on it, up off the ground.

"You see, you can only load these bars up with about 900lbs."  The men stare in shock as this little powerhouse curls up this humongous weight that they are still sitting on up to her fabulous breasts.  "900lbs is nowhere near enough weight to get a good workout."  With the utmost of ease, she presses the weight and men high up over her head.  "But if I add both your 200lbs, that brings it up to 1300lbs."  She lowers the weight back down to her chest, and then slowly, smoothly, and effortlessly, she starts doing over head presses with the weight.  "And 1300lbs is just barely enough to give me a light warm up." 

The two guys can only cling to the weight in awe as this little woman, more than 60lbs lighter than either of them, easily does rep after rep of  a weight both of them combined could never even hope to budge.

*****

That's how I'd start it, and then I'd go from there.

meierkopp

Hi Sonja,

Concerning your questions:
- How old do you like the girl(s)
"""25 years""""
- How muscular do you like it ?
Not too much....like a well definate fitness girl, but
stong enough to lift men overhead or perform throatlifts.
- Will she develop muscles or is she muscular in the beginning of the story?
She will develop their muscles during the story.

Maybe a good story idea is, when the strong acts she´ll do with her boyfriend
at the end of a squash game in a squash centre coart.

He loose the game and is very angry.
But his girlfriend will solaced him with the strong act, because he like it very much,
when she do it :-)


(for example:Press his body against the wall, lift him up with one hand and give an ultimate
blowjob or stand behind him, put her hand at his ass, lift him up and give him a reach around handjob.
After that she´ll lift him overhead and give blowjob at least.)

As you can read...I like woman with sexy bodys and strong enought to do all that things :)
Unfortunately I´m not able to paint such pics so realistic as you´re able to perform.

Have a nice weekend

BR

Meierkopp

Jeremy Lightning

I love spoonmaster's suggestion, you have a very good start on a story there, as an experienced story writer myself, I know how difficult it is to get a story going, but your story really got down to it quick. Are you a writer yourself? Do you have any stories out there?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

I've got a couple things on the © Saradas website that I wrote awhile ago.  I seldom have enough time to really sit down and flesh out a story, and if I try to start something long, I never retain interest long enough to finish it.

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, I read that Amazon Cruise story you did, and it was pretty good, love women strong enough to lift the amounts of weight those women did. I especially love smaller strong women, as you probably can tell by my stories.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!