Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Hey Mel
Yes you look much better now .
(when will you draw me? I'm not sexy enough?)
I'm sorry but the only man you can lift or practice on is Marfam.
If you insist we will arrange for you a fight with a man but you must train hard . The fight will take place in another location.
I will explain about my gym to you.
In the gate we have the guard lady that make sure no man will enter - Isn't she big and muscular? not like me but big enough.
The entrance hall is where the lockers . as you can see the showers has no doors - why bother we are all friends here (well Marfam has the right for some view right?)
We go in to the weight room - as you can see no girly weights here right now you are so weak compared to the rest of the ladies but hopefully that would change.
I think that even Marfam is stronger then you for the moment.
This is a huge room with mirrors on the walls so you could admire yourself when there will be anything to admire.
From here we go to the aerobic section. Many bikes and running pads .
The room on the right side is the Karate room and on the left is for boxing.
Now we enter the room that I call The Pride room were you can do all king of strength feasts like crushing fruits or breaking wood logs or you can bend iron bars - we do have to clean here allot.
By the way you can pay part of your fee by cleaning (the floor or the sweat from my body after the workout).
I see that you want to take some pictures of the rooms we passed with the great ladies and myself - don't be shy ...
We can continue the tour later.

marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

spoonmaster

When I think of how muscular you should get, I think of a really buff fitness girl.  Like a Mindi O'Brien.  Biceps a little bigger than baseballs with nice powerful triceps to match.  You want some nice thick pecs so you can make your boobs bounce.  Careful on the chest exercises though, you don't want those wonderful boobies getting any smaller.  Of course you got to get the six pack abs.  They should be a little visible even when you're not flexing, and really pop when you do.  And then you're gonna want some thighs and calves that really bulge nicely in the high heels I'm gonna get you for your work outfit when you're ready to wow your boss.

And remember, size isn't the only thing that's important.  You want to make sure your muscles are rock hard.  So that when you flex your bicep for your boss, and he feels it, it will feel like he's squeezing a marble.

If you want to test your strength against a man, all you have to do is come over my house.  We can do all kinds of strength contests, which I'm afraid it doesn't look like I'd be too much competition.  But I got a buddy, and maybe we can do some strength contests where you have to take us both on at the same time.  If you can handle two guys at once, you'll know you're ready.

As for lifting:  Once again, I offer my services.  In fact, if you get just a little stronger, you can come over my house and start using me in your lifts instead of weights.  I'll show you all kinds of ways you can lift me, and I would just love to be your boybell.

sonja

Hi,
Anna, you're really sexy. Can I touch your biceps? Yes?
Oh my god, your biceps is really big. I love your awesome off-season look.  :-* :-* :-*
I've never felt such hard body before. Thanks for introduce us into your gym.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Spoonmaster: If you wanna be lifted, please describe yourself. :D
Maybe in some weeks I come to your house and we try to perform some strength acts. What do you think?  ;D ;D

What's next? Should we take a look at Anna's gym? Maybe somebody could introduce me in some ladies?
Must I need a description in detail.  8)
Or should I train the next two weeks alone?

Mel.

tanzfux


spoonmaster

Why don't you train for a couple of weeks, then you can come over to my place and we can examine the fruits of your labor.

I'm 1,83m and 90kg.  Actually I work with computers too.  I'm a Software Engineer.  Which is a great job, but it keeps me at a desk for most of the day, and I'm not quite in the best shape.  I'm probably about 10kg overweight, and don't have a whole lot of muscle.  My biceps are only 35.5cm, which isn't all that big for a guy my size. 

Aside from being a bit overweight though, I'm a pretty handsome guy.  I have sandy blond hair and deep blue eyes that women find adorable.  I have a light tan, a brilliant smile, and I'm always in a good mood.

So why don't you train for a few weeks at Anna's gym, get as big and strong as you can possibly get, and then you can come on over my place and we can see if you can handle a guy my size.

marfam

Yes you got me nicely - thanks (usually I'm much more muscular though).
There are two ladies I want you to meet because they are going to work with you constantly.
Saaki is a small Japanese girl maybe 1.50 in height - almost no muscles ,black and very long hair  .
She will teach you boxing and martial arts . I never saw anyone , man or woman , that could defeat her. she is quick and strong.
Dana is a Nordic lady 1.80 meter in height , blond shoulder length hair with pale blue eyes , great white skin.
The thing about Dana is although she is almost as muscular as me she has huge natural breasts , at least DDD .
these two ladies never wear cloths in the gym - they are too proud of their bodies .
I can tell you what happened when Marfam first saw Dana but its a different story.
Dana will take care of your strength and muscle training.
I will always be around to watch your progress and put in a hand (or two  ;) ) if needed.

Jeremy Lightning

k+ all around, great stories being presented by Spoonmaster and marfam and great interpretations of the stories by Sonja. I would add a story myself, but I think you got enough on your plate, so I'll wait until the storylines are over.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam


spoonmaster

So anyhow, I got inspired by this post, so I thought I'd right it out in story form told through my perspective.  I didn't bother to do any editing, so I apologize for any spelling and grammar errors.  I hope you like it.


*********


Hello, my name is Scott, and this is a story about the woman of my dreams.

I first met Melanie a long time ago when I was 14.  She was four years younger when her family moved in across the street from mine.  Our parents became friends, so we hung out occasionally. 

Initially, Melanie and I weren't very close.  That all changed a few months later when their father left them.  Mel was an only child and they didn't have any kind of male presence in their family, so I kind of became Mel's big brother and spent my time looking out for her and helping out where we could.  It was tough going at first, but before long we became really close friends.

I really become attached to Melanie.  She was a great girl.  She was a real cutie, and the nicest girl you'd ever meet.  She was incredibly active, always running or swimming or playing some sport.  Her favorite though was gymnastics, which she was very good at.  I thought she was so good that she'd be able to enter the Olympics and win easily, but Melanie was not interested in that.  She was very shy and self conscious, I think because of her dad. 

It wasn't just gymnastics.  Melanie was one of those people who if she put her mind to it, she could do anything.  For awhile, she wasn't doing well in school, until I got her to start focusing, soon she turned into a straight A student and the smartest person in her class.  I used to play basketball in our driveway, and Melanie would come over to play with me.  She was all right at first, but she practiced really hard, and seemingly over night she became phenomenal at it, until she was taking it easy on me!  It wasn't that bad, because she was very humble, and not one to really brag.  Though it was a little humiliating getting so thoroughly beaten by a girl 4 years younger and much smaller than me, but it was actually also kind of a turn on.  I was turning into a real fan of powerful, dominant women, and Melanie certainly sometimes fit the bill.

That wasn't the only way that Melanie was turning me on.  As she grew up and went through puberty, she transformed into a real great looking girl.  She certainly seemed oblivious to this, and certainly never dressed the part.  She was always wearing cargo pants, and sweatshirts.  I suppose that was my fault, that's the kind of stuff I wore, and Mel really looked up to me.  However, every now and then we'd go swimming in the summer time, and she'd wear a little bathing suit.  She had a nice lean, toned body from all her physical activity that got even sexier once her breasts started developing.  By the time she graduated high school, she had become quite a hottie.  Her breasts were a little smaller than I preferred, but besides that, she was simply the image of perfection.

Mel and I had become the closest of friends, and for a long time,  I looked at her as a younger sister, and I know she saw me as an older brother.  But as she started to develop and grow from a girl to a woman, I started to get feelings for Mel beyond just friendship.  I started to develop a little bit of a crush on her.  Of course I never said anything.  Not only was she four years younger than me, and I was in college while she was in high school (college guys just didn't date high school girls), but I didn't want to do anything to mess up the relationship we had. 

Besides that, Mel didn't seem to be that interested in dating anyone.  Throughout the entire time I'd known her, she never had a boyfriend.  It wasn't that she didn't like boys, it's just that she was tremendously insecure.  She never thought she was pretty enough for any guy to like.  I tried to tell her that she was gorgeous, and that any guy would be lucky to have her, but she just thought I was being nice. 

Anyhow, after high school, Mel decided to go into computers.  I don't know if she got into the field because of me, I'm a Software Engineer and have been into computers since I was a kid, but I'd like to think so.  She was going into web design, which was a little different from what I do, but close enough that we had lots to talk about.  She started spending more and more time with me, as a lot of her freshmen classes were the same ones I took, and I was only happy to help her study.  That spring, she got an internship at a software company (sadly not the one I work for).  It would wind up being a move that would change our lives forever.





Mel would talk to me about everything.  We were best friends, and so among other things we gossiped.  This ranged from family news to local events to school and work and eventually people we were seeing, or wanted to see.  This is how I found out about Nathan.  Nathan was one of Mel's bosses at her internship.  Apparently, he is quite handsome and a real charmer.  All the girls at work moon over the guy, but according to Mel, he doesn't seem interested.  She developed a huge crush on the guy, like only a teenaged girl can (Mel was still only 19 at the time).  For awhile it was all she could talk about.

I told her that if she wanted him to notice her she just start wearing dresses, or more flattering clothes.  She was really beautiful, I told her, and any guy would fall all over themselves to be with her.  Especially me, I didn't have the courage to say.

Mel was unimpressed.  She said there were lots of women at work prettier than her, which I found hard to believe, and Nathan never spared a glance at any of them.  So she would sit there day in and day out, dreaming up ways that she could get him to notice her.  Though they were always just dreams.  Mel was just way to shy to flirt.

Then one day's gossip seemed to change all that.  "Guess what I found out today?"  Mel said as she plopped down next to me on the couch.

"What's that?"  I sipped on my beer and prepared myself for the latest round of the Nathan News Network.

"Well, Stephanie, one of the secretaries, needed a file off of Nathan's computer today.  He wasn't in his office, so she went in there to get it cause it was really important.  Well, apparently, while she was looking for it, she found this whole folder with all these picture of muscular women.  They were performing all these different feats of strength.  Like wrestling and arm wrestling men.  Some of them were bending metal bars, or lifting guys right over there heads.  Steph said there were tons of them.  All the girls at work were talking about how he must be into really strong women."

I sipped my beer, trying to pretend to be only slightly interested.  I grew up in an era of Wonder Woman on TV.  For a long time I've had the same fantasies of being over powered by a stronger woman.  For all the things we shared though, this was the one thing I had kept from Mel.  It seemed weird to discuss my sexual fantasies with her.  But I was extremely interested to hear what Mel thought of such an obsession.

"Isn't that great!"  She seemed pretty excited.  "Now I know how to get Scott to notice me, I just got to get really strong.  Then I'll just go into his office and do some of the things in those pictures to him, and then he'll fall in love with me and we'll be together forever."

Well, the thought of Melanie lifting anyone over her head was enough to give me an uncomfortable bulge in my trousers, and I shifted in my seat so that she wouldn't notice.  I tried to push those thoughts from my head, first and foremost Mel was my friend, and right now she needed my advice.  "You know, you really don't need to change who you are for anyone, Mel.  You're an amazing person.  You're smart, you're beautiful, you're funny, and if Nathan doesn't see that, then maybe he's just not good enough for you."

She seemed to dismiss that as absurd.  "Scott, don't be silly.  Nathan is perfect.  He can have any girl he wants.  If I want him to pick me, I have to have something that no other girl can offer him.  None of the other girls at work seem athletic at all.  I bet I'm all ready stronger than any of them.  I think if I really try, I could be stronger than anyone Nathan has ever met."

Now Mel wasn't exactly what you'd call a big person. She was only 5'3" tall and probably weighed around 118lbs.  Not exactly the build you'd expect to see at the World's Strongest Man competition.  For me though the thought of someone Mel's size being the strongest person I've ever met was a lot more arousing than some big huge lady who was twice my size.  Of course Mel being very strong was a lot less likely, but it was nice to fantasize.

In the end, I offered to help Mel with her goal of working out.  Not only did I want to help her out as a friend, but I was interested to see how strong she could get.

The first thing she needed was workout clothes.  For all her athletic activity, Mel had never actually worked out, and didn't have anything to wear to a gym.  Mel's family also wasn't very rich.  Most of their money was tied up in sending Mel to school.  On the other hand, I got myself a pretty nice job out of college, and was doing very well for myself, so I was more than happy to take Mel out shopping and buy her what she needed.

Mel was like a kid in the cookie store at the mall.  She didn't get to go out clothes shopping all that much, and she must have picked out a dozen outfits to try on.  I was just happy to see her so happy.  I liked doing nice things for her and making her smile.  She told me she was going to try a few things on and asked if I'd tell her what I'd think.  Of course I was happy to oblige.

I knew that Melanie had a pretty tight bod from all the athletics she's done over her life, but she normally dressed very conservative, and I hadn't seen her in anything revealing in a long time.  So I was totally unprepared for what I saw when she came out of the dressing room.

"Do you think this one's too sexy for the gym?"  She asked as she twirled for me.  That was the understatement of the century!  She was wearing a pair of thick soled tennis shoes that added a couple of inches to her height.  Above that it was bare skin all the way up to her hips, where she was wearing a white article of clothing that could only be considered a pair of shorts under the broadest of definitions.  It was closer to a g string bikini bottom than anything else, and it showed off of her long, lean and toned legs.  For someone who never worked out, she sure looked tight.

Her midriff was bare above her waist, and even at her relaxed state you could see the faint out lines of her abdomen on a ridiculously flat stomach.  She wore a pink top that stretched all the way up to her neck, though there was a raindrop shaped cut out right in the middle of it which showed plenty of cleavage from her ample chest. 

Her arms were bare from the shoulder down, again showing off limbs that were surprisingly toned.  She turned sideways and grabbed her right hand with her left.  She curled her right arm up and flexed a surprising large bicep.  She certainly wasn't going to win any bodybuilding competitions, but it was an impressive bulge from a girl her size.  "So what do you think, I have a lot of work to do, huh?"

This is when I realized that my jaw was hanging open.  I shut it quickly and tried to cover up my growing erection for about the 4th time today.  "Wow, Mel."  If I had a little crush on her before, I was head over heals in love with her now.  "You look fantastic!"  And she did.  She was much cuter than anyone I knew, and built to perfection.  In my mind I started to imagine what she would look like with a little more muscle.  It did nothing to quiet my aching cock.

Mel blushed at the compliment, and dropped the pose.  I guess she wasn't used to guys telling her how hot she was.  I guess the way she dresses, she probably doesn't elicit too many comments, but if she wore this outfit into the gym, there would be a whole lot of guys not getting a lot accomplished.

I talked her into buying the outfit and a couple of others, showering her with compliments over her beauty.  It made her smile.  She looked so pretty when she smiled.  After paying for her clothes, I invited her back to my place to start her training.  I bought a very small weight set after college, in hopes that it would inspire me to start working out.  It has been collecting dust in the corner of my bedroom ever since.

"All right."  I was hardly the worlds foremost expert on weightlifting and strength training, but looking at her in that outfit, with that tight little body, I just had to see what she had.  "First thing we got to do is find out how strong you are now, then we can decide how strong you want to get.  Now I'm gonna show you a couple of exercises, then we'll see what you can do.  First is the barbell curl."

Now this is a girl that I've got a crush on, so of course I want to impress her, show her what a big strong man I am.  Not that I am that big or strong, now I'm a lot bigger than Melanie.  At 6' tall, I tower over her, even with her new sneakers.  And at 197lbs, I'm almost 80lbs heavier, though I'm an out of shape computer programmer.   She has far more definition and tone on her 118lbs than I could ever dream of, but I figure my huge weight advantage should give me a good deal more strength than she has, and maybe she'll be a little impressed with my weight lifting display and start to look at me in a new light.

I load up a curling bar with 55lbs.  It doesn't look all that impressive,  but she's never worked out before, so maybe it does to her.  I pick it up, damn, I forgot how heavy this thing is.  I do a few reps with the weight, explaining to her the motion and what little technique I know.  She's listening with rapt attention, totally absorbed in watching the motion of my arms.  That's probably the only reason she didn't notice the tremendous amount of exertion on my face as I sweated, huffed and puffed to curl the heavy weight.

I felt a little bit of male ego kicking as she watched me work out and decided to do a bunch of reps to show her what I got.  Unfortunately, I only got up to 10 reps before I could hardly lift my arms anymore.   I let the weight fall with a thud, and started to shake my arms a little bit.  I was going to be sore in the morning.

I was about to reach down and take some plates off for her, but before I could move Melanie was reaching for the bar herself.  But instead of reaching for the end to remove some plates, she reached for the middle of the bar to pick it up.  Before I could warn her about how heavy it was, she'd stood up, bringing the weight up to her hips with her. 

I was a little stunned, and more than a little aroused, that she was able to handle the weight so easily.  I thought for sure she'd put it down once she realized how heavy it was, but boy was I in for a shock.  She curled the 55lb bar up to her chest without any signs of effort. 

"Is this right?"  She asked me as she lowered and raised the weight again.  I could only nod with a stupid expression on my face as she exhibited a degree of strength I would have thought impossible for someone who'd never worked out.  She smiled at my approval, and started banging out rep after rep.  Her arms moved like well oiled pistons, smooth and effortless.  She blew passed the 10 reps I managed with an almost bored expression on her face.  She reached 20 reps, performing the 20 rep with the same apparent ease with which she did the first, and then stopped. 

"This is pretty easy, I think I need a little more weight on here."  Spying the extra plates I had, she set the bar down and released the clamps.  She added another couple of plates to either side of the bar and then put the clamps back on.  I did some quick math in my head and gulped under my breath.  She was going to attempt to curl 95lbs!!  Surely she couldn't.

But amazingly enough, the petit powerhouse stood once again with this incredibly impressive weight.  With little fanfare Melanie started her set.  This time you could tell she had to expend a good deal of effort to perform the lift, but she knocked out rep after rep none the less.  I felt a strange mix of arousal and humiliation.  I mean watching her work out was sexy as hell, but she was 80lbs lighter than me, and here she was curling nearly twice what I could. 

She completed a set of 8 reps before gently setting the bar down.  She looked as though she could do a couple more, but seemed satisfied with her accomplishments.   "There," she said, seeming almost embarrassed. "I know it's not a whole lot, but that's about all I can do."  All she could do?!  Clearly she didn't realize how impressive that was.  This was made clear when she asked.  "Do you want to do a set?"

I really didn't know how to answer that.  On one side, I wanted to let her know just how powerful she already was.  On the other hand, I've never seen a guy impress a girl by telling her how weak he was.

I was spared any embarrassment by the ringing of a Mel's cell phone.  Her mother called reminding her of some plans they made, and luckily she had to leave before I was forced to embarrass myself.  I showed her out and we said our goodbyes.  She gave me a little peck on the cheek for all the help I gave her.  God, I felt a burning desire for her at that moment.

I went back inside after she left and went straight back up to the bedroom.  There was no one else around, and I just had to know.  I reached down and lifted the barbell.  Holy shit!  I felt like my arms were going to pull out of their sockets.  I was able to get up to a standing position, but that was it.  I couldn't curl my arm up in the slightest.  The only thing rising at all was the cock in my pants.  I let the barbell crash back to the ground and then gave myself a much needed release.  I couldn't believe how strong she was.  And what was more amazing was that she wanted to get stronger.

I was awake all night, fantasizing about how strong I thought Melanie could actually get.  I was looking forward to watching her train and seeing her get stronger and stronger.  Unfortunately, the next day my bubble burst.  Mel called and told me she registered at a gym.  When I asked her if she wanted me to continue helping, she told me that it was an all woman's gym, and there were no guys around.  I think my heart broke a little bit that day.  She told me she'd keep in touch and let me know how it was going, but she'd probably be busy for awhile.

I think I actually cried that night.  I'd miss her while she's gone, but I couldn't help but to wonder just how strong this already powerful teenager would become.



********


I'd be glad to write more as soon as there's more to write.



Jeremy Lightning

I like your story man, I like it a lot. I hope you continue on with it. Its one of my favorite fantasies to see a short, young girl lift weights enough to carry around a man much bigger and heavier than her.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

peakfan

Wow, that one of her touching Anna's bicep on the last page is one of the best pics you've ever done.  I'd like to see more of them together please, working out, flexing and feeling each other's muscles.

sonja

Let's take a look at Anna's Gym. I could see the two girls you described.  :)
Wow, the small Japanese girl is really very strong. And the other nordic girl.. .. she is big!  ;D
Could I look like her? I'm glad they take care of my training.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please let me train for two month and let's see what's happen...  ;D
Thank you all for the answers.  :-* :-*

Mel.

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, great pic Sonja! That small asian girl looks incredibly strong, if I'm not incorrect, there's 5 45 pound (20.4 kg) plates on each side of the bar, and a 35 pound (15.87 kg) plate on each side, that adds up to 565 pounds (256.23 kg). When you consider that the girl is only 4'10.5 and probably weighs less than 100 pounds (45 kg) soaking wet. That kind of strength is incredible to contemplate. She's benching over 5 times her body weight for who knows how many reps. Whatever the deal is, I hope to see her lifting some live weights soon, I'll be glad to volunteer. k+! (BTW, I hope I'm using the metric system right, as an American, I know the US standard system best.)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

Hi Mel
Good to see that you like the instructors I assigned for you.
Sure thing - you can look like Dana - you just need to want to be muscular .
Say yes and we'll go into the special diet and supplements and ofcourse the hard heavy workouts.
Just say the word.

sonja

Hi boys,

Spoonmaster: very nice story, thanks a lot. Let's see what's happen next.  :-*
I'm really curious about it.  ;D
Peakfan and Jeremy: Thank you very much.   :-*
Marfam: Hmm.. I don't know what's happen... but my trainers are really great. Maybe we could see more pictures of them?  :o

Two weeks are over and I became a "little bit" stronger. Now it's time to get some more attention at the office. I'm became more confident too.
Maybe I should wear a really sexy dress or something like that at the office. I'm curious about the reaction. But WHAT should I wear?  ???

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login