Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

I agree with Jeremy in that I like seeing smaller women overpower much bigger men.  But I like the fact that it's an eventual process and that Mel will keep getting stronger and stronger.  And as strong as Mel is already, I have no doubt that she'll be able to do some pretty amazing things in the near future.

Speaking of the future, if no one has any objections, I thought I'd fast forward another couple of weeks and see if we could work out a new scene.


************************8

Over the next couple of weeks, Mel should spend a lot more time at the gym.  In addition to the two hours you work out before work everyday, you work out two hours after work as well.   You love the feeling you had when you were overpowering John so easily, and you're eager to get strong enough to overpower any man.

After a couple of weeks of lifting heavy (all the girls at the gym are impressed with how fast you're gaining strength and muscle) you're starting to get a little tired of just lifting barbells.  You've always wondered what it would feel like to lift a grown man.  So you decide to go over your good friend Spoonmaster's house. 

You show up to my place in a cute little pink track suit.  You've gained a decent amount of muscle lately, and you want your new body to be a surprise.  I invite you in happily, it's been a long time since I've seen you.  We chat for awhile, but then it's down to business.

You tell me you want to practice lifting a grown man, and wonder if I'd let you practice on me.  I'm a little surprised, and turned on, by your request. Being lifting by a beautiful woman is one of my biggest fantasies, but I'm a little skeptical over whether you'd be able to handle my weight without hurting yourself.  I walk up next to you, and I'm struck by how much bigger I am than you are.  The top of your head barely comes up to my chin.  And  at 200lbs, I've got to outweigh you by 60 or 70 pounds.  I tell you that I'd love to help you, but I might be a little too big and heavy for you to lift.

You tell me that you're stronger than you look, and that you bet you can lift me easily.

I think you're just boasting, but I decide to humor you and make you a bet.  I'll ask you to lift me in a variety of different ways, and you have to perform every lift that I pick,  using me as the weight.  If you're strong enough to do all the lifts, then you win, and I'll take you out to the store and buy you all the outfits you want.  If you're not strong enough to lift me in one of the ways I ask, then I win the bet, and you have to give me a kiss.

So, do you accept my challenge?

spoonmaster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Hmmm..
Spoonmaster, are you sure?
My workout is very, very hard. Take a look:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Each dumbbell weights 35kg!!  ;)

By the way: What is a track suit?
Well, I'm thinking about your challenge.  :D


Mel.

marfam

Nice progress but if you want to get stronger and more muscular these weights are just for warm-up.
take these 50kg weights so we could see some muscle popping on your body.
You are small so if you want to win a wrestling match with a guy 3 times your body weight and handle him easily...
Well you are a smart girl - do the math

spoonmaster

I admit, that's impressive.  I'd have a hard time lifting one of those with both hands.  Though like most people, I'm looking forward to the day when twice as much weight wouldn't even be a decent warm up for you.

That being said, I still weigh 20kgs more than you're lifting there, and I get to pick the lifts, and I know some doozies.  So I still think You've got no chance to beat me, and I can't wait for my kiss!

Though if you don't think you're strong enough to handle me, you could always back out and we could do something a little more your speed: like knitting ;)

spoonmaster

By the way, stay dressed the way you are.  You look absolutely awesome in that bikini.

sonja

Hi spoonmaster,

Here I am.   ;D
Let's start the game. Three lifts, ok? No more.
If you don't accept it, I'm out.  :P
Notice: If I can't do the lift you desire, I lost and the game is over.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wanna start?
And don't stare at my tits!!  >:(

spoonmaster

I'll try, but it's soo hard not to!

All right, three lifts huh.  I was going to ease into it, and give you a couple of warm up lifts, but since i've only got three to beat you, we're gonna have to start right into it.

For the first lift, you lie down flat, face first on the ground.  Then I'm gonna sit down on your back, up near your shoulders with my feet pointed toward your feet.  Now you have to try to do a push up with me sitting on your back!  This is going to be the easiest of the lifts I'm gonna make you do, so if you can't do this one, you're in real trouble.  I wouldn't mind though, I'm looking forward to that kiss.


sonja

Ohh... I'm so sorry...  :-[ :-[ :-[
I know, it's not exactly what you expected. But believe me, this is the best position to see my muscles in action. For compensation I pull off my bikini. OK?  ;D
You can feel my hard stomach (not my tits please!) while I do 20 push-ups with you on my back:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you accept my excuse or should we stop our bet? (Then I give you a kiss and you win).
Or should we try another lift?  ::)

spoonmaster

Well, it's hard to argue with my dream woman who's about to fulfill my wildest fantasies while naked, so I'll let you slide this one time.  I tell you what though, as I lie down on your back, it takes all of my effort not to reach around and grab your perfect breasts.  But it's okay, the feel of your stomach is wonderful enough. 

Your skin is so smooth, and your muscles are so hard, I try to squeeze your abs, but there's no give at all.  It's like feeling silk wrapped around marble.  For a moment I wonder what would happen if I punch you in the stomach.  I'm pretty turned on just laying on you, but I get even more turned on when you do your first push up.  I've seen you do some pretty impressive strength feats, so I'm not totally surprised that you can do a push up with me on your back, but when you do a 2nd, and a 3rd, and on and on, I start to get really impressed.   :o 

When you blow past the number of push ups I can do without anyone on my back, I become amazed.  And when you get to 20 push ups, each as easy as the first, I'm so damned hard you ask me "What are you poking me with back there?"

I'm a little embarrassed that you can feel my erection through my pants, so I just stammer about how I have a marker in my pocket, a really big marker mind you.

Well, it appears that I've underestimated how strong you are.  But don't get too confident there Mighty Mel.  You've only passed the first challenge, and I assure you, the next two lifts will be much harder...  as will I if you're strong enough to do them.

Now for the second lift, I help you to your feet, and then turn you around so that we're standing, facing each other.  I try with all my might not to stare at your breasts, but I can't help but to keep glancing down there from time to time.  You've got an outstanding rack!

All right, here's what you do.  Reach out put your hands on my hips.  Make sure you get a good tight grip, but not too tight, I don't want you breaking any of my bones.  I'll reach down and grab your forearms to steady myself. 

Now comes the hard part, but believe me, if you have a hard time with this, there's no way you'll be able to handle the grand finale.  So lets see if you're strong enough to do this!

I want you to lift me straight up, so that my feet are dangling about a foot off the ground and you're holding me with your arms straight out in front of you.  I'm gonna count how long you can hold me like this.  For the lift to count you have to to hold me up long enough that I can at least count to five.  Who knows, I may count a little slow just to make it harder.

Speaking of harder, with you lifting me like this, my crotch will probably be even with your eyes.  There will be no way for me to hide the bulging erection that I'll have at your display of power.  How do you feel to be able to turn a guy on so much with just your strength?

All right Mel, the balls in your court.  Do you have the muscle to handle my 90+ kgs of weight, or is it pucker up time :-X

sonja

Well, that's no problem.  ;)
But 5 seconds are 5 seconds and not 15 seconds!  >:(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Sorry, it's not my best picture)
Seems spoonmaster has really a very big member.  :-[
Last one?

spoonmaster

Wow, it looks like you're stronger than I thought!

Unfortunately for you, the last one is much much harder than the other two combined.

It's a two part lift.  First, you have to lift me up so that I'm draped across one of your shoulders, you get to chose which one.  My stomach will be on your shoulder with my torso hanging down your back (I'll get a pretty good look at your butt) and my feet hanging down your front. 

Now obviously, this will be a piece of cake for you, but the second part of the lift is gonna be a bit more than you can handle.  Once you've got me balanced up there, you need to slip your hand underneath my stomach, and then you have to lift me high up over your head, with the strength of just one arm.

Ha!  No way you can lift my 90kbs overhead with just one arm!  Now I'm ready for my kiss, and I don't mean a little peck on the cheek either, I want a big full kiss on the lips with a little tong in there! :-*

sonja

I won! I won! Yeah, I won the bet.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now you have to buy me any clothes I want.  :D

It was very hard to lift you this way, and could hold you only some seconds, but I won!
Now you're speechless. Lifted by a nude young girl in High-heels. Hihi...
Hope you're dreams get real now. Take a look:  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haha... think this is worth some karma.  ;)
Jeremy, hope you like it too.
Our lifting session is over. What should I do now?  ???
Remember: Anybody can answer.

Mel.

mermoz

What a fantastic post, you make her really live Thank you for this saga!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

Wohoho  :o
Someone here can lift...
And someone else enjoys the ride  ::)

Jeremy Lightning

That is really, really impressive, congratulations on winning your bet Sonja. Now I can only hope you will continue to lift weights and get strong enough to do the same to me, I weigh 145 kg. I have other lifts I would like to see you do as well, would you want to answer my challenge, eventually?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!