LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

 :o  Wow Mel, it's unbelievable how strong you are.  And after only 1 month of lifting!  Imagine how strong you'll be after 2!

Which reminds me, I saw an add in the paper.  Apparently next month, the Worlds Strongest Man Competition is coming to town.   And as a promotion, they are opening up the Bench Press Competition to anyone who wants to compete.  If anyone is able to out lift the Worlds Strongest Men, they will win a prize of $100,000!  Now mind you, these guys make me look like a twig.  We're talking 175kg guys who have been lifting weights all their lives.  They say the strongest can bench over 450kgs!  But it would be something to see a 60kg girl beat them all and win all that money.  So what do you say, are you interested?

Regardless, a bet's a bet, and it's time to take you out shopping.   Whatever you want, it's on me. (Thank god I just got that promotion.)  Hell I might have to get myself a new pair of pants.  The ones I have on have a big ole stain on them that might not cum off.  If you're interested in that bench press competition, we'll have to make sure you get a sexy little outfit to lift in so all the guys will be impressed. 

I still can't believe you lifted me with just one hand.  Hell you may be stronger than the worlds strongest man right now!


tkotom200

Congrats on winning the lifting bet!  Of course, love to see more, but a question, are you flexible?  Can you do a very high kick or jump?  Splits with a flex thrown in?  Love the high heels, so he needs to buy you more shoes too!

Thanks again on your superb artwork!

sonja

Hi, here is Mel.

Thank you very much.
Now i need a dress for the office to drive the men crazy.
Any ideas?

spoonmaster

I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough to beat the black one you already have.

Maybe instead of a dress, you could get a really short mini skirt, and then a really low cut tank top to go with it.  Something really tight and low cut.

sonja

Please describe it in detail.
Shoes? Accesory parts ?
Let our imagination run wild!!
Must be really really sexy.  ;D

marfam

Lets try
The dress should be in red the high heel sandals white.
The dress should look in a wild jungle style . strap on one shoulder and a tank top .
You must show your abs.
Then the skirt should also be not symmetrical. on one side is should be very short almost not covering your panties and on the other side just above your knee.
no sleeves of course

sonja

Sorry marfam,
but that's a little bit boring.
I have a nice dress.
I need something very very fancy.
Any ideas ? Be imaginativ!

spoonmaster

Ok try this on for size.  This is a sexy little two piece that is sure to turn the guys heads. 

The bottom is the shortest skirt they have, just barely covering your bottom, and cut far below your belly button, so as to keep your entire abs shown.

The top is barely more than a bikini.  There are two thin, shear pieces of cloth that drape down your front, almost like two sides of a button down shirt, but with no buttons.  The two pieces are connected only by a thin piece of cloth that runs across the middle of your back and another thin strip that goes across your neck.  You tuck the front pieces of cloth under your breasts, and then tie the two pieces together in a knot right in the middle of the bottom of your breasts.  After it's tied, it should be stretched tight across your back, and should be pushing your breasts together to form some sumptuous cleavage.

The two piece should be a nice bright color, like pink or light blue.  You want to wear matching shoes, some nice high heeled sandals so that your legs are constantly flexing, and how about a nice necklace, with a charm that hangs down right above your cleavage.  Not that we need to call any attention to your magnificent breasts, but it never hurts.

You should wear your hair down, because all women look better with their hair down. And that's it.  I hope I described that well enough so that you know what I'm talking about.  If not, I'll send you a photo.


sonja

Hmmm.. that's pretty.. but not what I'm searching for.  :-[
Hope you like it anyway.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember, I have to go to the office to drive the boys crazy. I need it.. more extreme.  ;D
Fucking hot.   ;D

Any ideas? Please describe everything you like to see.

Jeremy Lightning

I'd go with a red bikini top and short jean shorts, like daisy duke. But personally, I would love to see you lift weights in the gym again. As heavy as you can, benching or overhead pressing. I'm looking forward to you being strong enough to press me overhead with one hand.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

All right, how about a dress, skin tight, really low cut down the back, almost to your butt.  There will be a thin strap going around your neck.  It of course should be low cut to show lots of cleavage, and an oval cut out around your stomach to show off your abs.  Really high cut up your thighs, almost to your butt.

Your last dress was black, so make this red.  With high heels of course.


That's the best I can do, if you want sexier than that, you'll simply have to go naked.
;)

sonja

Hi boys,

i know, you wanna see more lifting (and maybe wrestling) pictures.
But these pictures are more difficult to draw for me.
Remember, i do this just for fun.
I love lifting pictures too, but it takes a lot of time to draw them.
(And i don't like to draw males.)

Please bear with me.
Sonja.

Jeremy Lightning

Don't worry about it, Sonja dear, take your time, I'm sure when the pictures are posted, they will be well worth the wait, as all of your pictures usually are. k+ just for being a great person and sharing your talent with us.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

Well, you're a fantastic artist, and I think you do wonderful work.  Guy or girl it all looks fantastic.

If you don't want to do pictures lifting guys, we can always head off to the gym when you're done shopping and you can show us some of your lifts.  If you really want to show off you can go to a guys gym and have a weightlifting competition against some strong muscle men.

sonja

Well, I take a sky-blue top and a very short jeans.
If I entered the office I meat Frank my colleague. He is 1,88m tall (I'm on high-heels).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He...
... please continue.  :-*
(Hope you like my outfit and my improved muscles  ;D)
Mel.