LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Sorry to see this thread hasn't been added to for a while, are you still there, Sonja, I'm looking forward to your next series of pictures.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Carry him like a "little" baby?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D

Jeremy Lightning

Haha, Yes! I like it, very nice stuff Sonja, I especially love the placement of his left hand, I'd do the same if I was in his position. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Sonja, it has been a long, long time since you last updated this thread, have you been drawing, if not, why? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what's new with you.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

i don't know what i should draw. I have no ideas any more.
That's the reason. Maybe i need a little help.

Sonja.

Beti

What about some strenght feat from a petite, but muscular girl, what frightens a truly huge girl?

maybe tearing dumbell plates, or making pretzel of weight bars?

sonja

A new armwrestling picture:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Hi Beti,

This girl ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Beti

Well, she doesn't have to be very little... I just thought about something that it doesn't look like but sooooo powerful, that it's superhuman.

And it would be good to have a really huge girl next to her to see the difference.

Just an idea...

Hithen

Sonja, what would happen if I punched you repeatedly in the stomach?

sonja

Hi boys,

Maybe you can help me.
I'm trying to write a new story. It's a diary of a young girl. She writes little stories about her life. Each entry contains 3 or 4 pictures. She discovers bodybuilding and wants to compete.
Can you tell me what should happen in the chapters of her diary? Please tell me some ideas. And rate her muscularity on a scale from 1 (Start) to 10 (Compete).
No limits please. Story must be very sexy and exciting.

Example: She meets a bigger boy in the gym and challenged him into a sex fight (nude). The looser is the one who has an orgasm first. Muscularity: 6

So I need 10 ideas because I'm planning to write 10 chapters of the diary. Can you help me? I pick up the best ideas and I try to make some pictures.

Sonja. 

Hithen: I don't wanna hurt you.

sonja

Come on, boys!!

My diary is so empty. I wanna become muscular and strong.
And very, very sexy of course.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HELP ME!!
I NEED YOU.  :-*

Beti

Awww...

You don't like my picture idea?

sonja

Ähhh... no.
What do you like to see???
A little baby lifting a plane?
Not very sexy...

Beti

by small girl I didn't mean young. But like melissa dettwiller.

And owerpowering a much bigger girl, or humilating her by bending a steel bar for example can be sexy.

And it would be different from your basic scheme (small girl lifting guy).

It would add some variety to your thread, but that's just my opinion...