Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Ahhh....
Sorry.
But now i wanna work at my new story. Maybe this could be an idea?

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Beti


sonja

That's the reason why I don't like to draw anymore. I ask for help because I have no ideas anymore. I need shorts chapters in a diary. Ok. Your ideas: "I like to see a little girl lifting three men." Or: "A big girl overpowering another big women."
Well, that's not what I need. Sorry, but I want some adventures of this girl.
Example: She needs some money, so the goes into a striptease bar and meets the owner. And .....blablabla.
OK?

Beti

I get it.

And you are right about it. Well then this needs some thinking:)

You said muscularity 1->10? Normal->OMFGHuge?

Adventures... Hm... Since this I'm the kind of guy who likes his girls to be as muscular as humanly possible (or beyond XD) I'd say make her size a tenner this time.

My idea: Guy tries to rob her, but she gets the upper hand, and while she overpowers him, her clothes rip off, gets nude, things like that.

This is kinda weak idea, but since noone else is posting - but they still want your drawings -, I think you have to accept this. People here are quite inactive nowadays...

spoonmaster

Dear Diary (Muscularity:1),

I can't believe what happened today.  I'm 18 years old, and a senior in high school.  Today I was just all kinds of bored, just hanging around the house, so I started walking around, looking for something to do.  Well I went into the basement, and my dorky brother was down there with one of his dorky friends.  See, I've always kind of been the jock in the family, doing gymnastics and swimming and soccer and just about any sport, and I'm really good at all of them.  My brother was always the nerd, bookworm, never had an athletic bone in his body.

Now aside from that, my brother is built like a string bean.  At 20 years old, he's 5'10", but only weighs 130lbs.  He's basically all skin and bones.  Well, never having had any luck with the ladies, and being a college kid now, he's decided to try and build some muscle, so he got my parents to buy him a weight set.  Right now he and his friend, Nelson (Just as big a nerd and stick as my brother) are working out, or at least trying to work out.  They have this pathetic little 20lb barbell they're trying to curl, and they seem to have a little trouble doing it.

Now for all my athletic background, I've never really lifted weights myself, and as puny as my brother is, he's still bigger than I am.  At 5'4"  I only weigh about 115lbs.  However, I've got some nice toned limbs.  Not really any big muscles, but I've got some decent definition for a girl, and I've always felt as though I was a lot stronger than I looked, though I never knew just how strong.  Well, it seemed to me 20lbs was an incredibly light weight to be having so much trouble with, so I started laughing at them, telling them how weak they were.  They got irritated at me, and Nelson said "I'd like to see you do better."

Well, I'm not one to back down from a challenge, so I ripped the barbell right out of Nelson's hand and started curling it.  It was sooooooo light.  While I was watching, boys were struggling to do just 8 reps.  I blew by 8 reps easy as pie.  The thing felt almost weightless in my hands.  It felt so good to show up my brother, who was clearly a little miffed that his little sister was stronger than he was.  Nelson had a totally different expression on his face.  I think he was actually turned on! 

Well I did like 20 reps or so before I got bored.  I was about to just walk out of the room, happy to have showed up my brother, but then I heard him call me a "bitch" under his breath.  Well, that was not to be tolerated.   It was time to humiliate him a little more.  I added some more weights to the bar until it was 40lbs, double what they were doing.  Then I challenged my brother to curl it.  Now my brother was smart.  He knew if he was having trouble curling the 20lber he'd have no chance with the 40, but there's something about being challenged by your sister in front of your friends that makes you do stupid things.  He grabbed the bar, and with a big grunt, lifted it up off the ground.  I'll have to give it to him, he really tried to curl the thing with all his might, especially after I started giggling, but he was just too weak. 

I let him struggle for awhile before I walked up and grabbed the bar with my right hand.  I told him something really cheesy, like "let me give you a hand."  And then I lifted the bar from his grasp. 

Now trying to lift 40lbs with one arm is much, much harder than trying to lift 20lbs with both, but as I held the barbell with my one arm, I knew I could do it.  So I gave my brother a little wink, and curled the bar up to my shoulder.  He just stared at me with a strange mixture of fear and disbelief.  God, it felt so amazing, being so much stronger than a bigger, all though wimpy man.  To tell you the truth, it kind of turned me on. 

And speaking of turned on, my brother's friend, Nelson, who I totally forgot was in the room, comes up behind me and starts feeling my arm that's still holding the weight up near my shoulder.  I glance back at him, and he has a totally different look on his face, awe.  For me, the awe was much more exciting.  Having a grown man afraid of my strength was cool, having one worship it, was awesome!  So I decided to give Nelson a little show.  I lowered the barbell down, and slowly curled it back up, down and up, down and up.  Nelson was busy caressing and squeezing my small but firm arm.  I could feel him groaning in pleasure as the muscle expanded and contracted in his hands. 

Then, Nelson, really surprised me.  He moved around to the front of me, and as I was curling, he started kissing my biceps.  My brother looked absolutely stunned by his brazenness.  But me, the way he was worshiping my strength, it actually turned me on a little.  I felt more powerful than ever before.  When I first started curling the weight, I thought I'd only be able to do 5 or 6 reps, but now, with Nelson worshiping me, I just passed my 8th rep, and still felt as though I could do 8 more.  That was when I first noticed the bulged in Nelson's pants.  Now I'm a pretty girl, and I've turned many a man on in my days, but I've never turned a guy on by just my strength.  I couldn't help myself, while still curling the barbell, I reached out and grabbed Nelson's cock.  I gave it just a little squeeze.  It was too much for Nelson.  I pulled my hand away as a wet spot formed on his his pants.  Nelson finally snapped out of his trance like state.  He realized what happened and his cheeks colored red with embarrassment.  He ran out of the room without another word.

My brother was still standing there with a stunned look on his face.  I walked over to him and handed him back the barbell.  He wasn't prepared for the sudden transfer of weight and wound up falling back on his butt. 

For me, I felt unlike I'd ever felt before.  I felt like more than just a woman.  I felt like a goddess!  This was the first time I've ever dominated a man with my strength.  And I just love the feeling.  I've decided right then that I'm going to try to become and muscular and powerful as I possibly can.  And diary, I'm going to tell you all about it.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's the reason why I don't like to draw anymore. I ask for help because I have no ideas anymore. I need shorts chapters in a diary. Ok. Your ideas: "I like to see a little girl lifting three men." Or: "A big girl overpowering another big women."
Well, that's not what I need. Sorry, but I want some adventures of this girl.
Example: She needs some money, so the goes into a striptease bar and meets the owner. And .....blablabla.
OK?


Okay, I understand what you're saying here, but still, I would like to see a little girl lift up 3 big guys at the same time. :P
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Well, what a great participation! (HaHa...)

Thank you, spoonmaster. Based on your idea, let's try this:
-   Girl just turned 18.
-   She has a brother in law, also 18. He is a nerd.
-   Their parents bought him a pair of weight to become stronger.
-   She decides to try some squats to build her legs (Nude)  Picture
-   Brother in law observes her.
-   He says: Girls have no upper strength!
-   She took a dumbbell and did some biceps curls. He was excited.  Picture
-   But she is much stronger. She takes some heavy barbells and he touched her body.  Picture
-   She did a benchpress while he licks her pussy  Picture
-   Girl is very excited, lifted him and gave him a great kiss.  Picture
-   She decided to do more weight training.
   
What do you think?
Do you have more/other ideas?

Sonja.

spoonmaster

I'm not that into incest.  That's why I had the brother working out with a friend.  But that's about right.  So far she's not too big (except for her mammoth DD breasts), and not too strong.  But all that's gonna change pretty quick.  Here's my second entry:

Dear Diary (Muscularity:2),

Well, it's been about a month since I last wrote, so I thought I'd give you an update and tell you a little story about what happened to me today.  Ever since I totally dominated my brother and his friend I've been lifting weights constantly, trying to build my muscle and strength.  So far I've put on 5lbs of solid muscle.  A lot of it on my upper body.  I measured my biceps the other day, 10".  Not bad for a girl who's only 5'4, but soon they'll be bigger; much bigger.

Where I've really made gains is in the strength department.  I've been working out a couple hours everyday, and everyday I seem to be able to lift more and more.  By the end of the month, the pathetic weight set my brother got (there's only like 150lbs of weights!) to help make him "stronger" was way too light for me to get any kind of decent workout.  By the way, while I'm getting stronger, my brother is just as week as he was a month ago.  Looks like I got all the good athlete genes in my family.

Anyhow, I was nowhere near as big and strong as I wanted to be, and I certainly wasn't getting any bigger and stronger using these little toy weights, so I decided to join a gym.

I found a place called Tony's Gym, which was supposed to be for "the serious weightlifter".  So I went there one day to sign up.  It was kind of late when I showed up, there was only one employee there, a guy named Brad.  At 5'10" and probably around 165lbs, he wasn't the type of guy I'd expect to be working at a gym, but apparently his father owned it, so he kind of got roped into the family gym.

Anyhow, Brad tells me that it's late and the gym's closing, and I should come back tomorrow.  That 's of course until I take off my jacket and he sees I'm wearing this sexy two piece workout bikini which barely covers anything, especially not my huge DDs.   Brad nearly drools, at me as he tells me he guesses he could show me around a bit, his eyes never leaving my cleavage.  I'm used to it.  Besides, I don't mind, he's kind of cute.

So anyhow, he's showing me the fee weight area, shamelessly flirting with me, I tell him my goal of getting bigger and stronger.  I take this opportunity to flex my bicep for him.  It's not exactly a peak of the Alps, but it looks pretty impressive on my frame.  It's good enough that Brad pulls his gaze from my tits for 5 seconds to check it out.  He actually looks pretty impressed.  So I ask him if he'd mind if I did a little lifting.  He says, "sure".  We go over to an empty bench press station.  He grabs and empty bar, puts it on the rack and tells me to go ahead.

Now I'm a little miffed.  I mean sure I only weigh about a 120lbs, but I've got a tight toned body.  "Really?  Just the bar?"  I ask him.  He gives me this nonsense about me being just a girl.  Well, part of me is a little miffed, but the other part of me sees this great opportunity to put a guy in his place.  I mean, sure, he outweighs me by like 40lbs, but he's hardly a body builder, and hey, I'm a lot stronger than I look.  So I bet Brad that I'm stronger than he is.  He of course just laughed at me, with his male superiority.  So I challenge him to an arm wrestling competition.  He looks like he's about to decline, so I decide to sweeten the deal.  I tell him that if he beats me, I'll give him the  best blow job of his life.  Well, his eyes just about bug out of his head.  He looks me up and down, and I give him my most sexy, alluring look.  It's more than enough.

So we go to either side of the bench and he grabs my hand.  To tell you the truth, Brad is pretty cute, I wouldn't mind going down on him, but as soon as he starts to push against my arm, I realize that it's not going to be an issue.  Brad's a lot stronger than my brother is, but he's nowhere close to me.  For a second, I'm about to slam his arm down and show him who's boss here, but then I decided it would be better to tease him a little.  Brad is huffing and puffing, thoughts of bj's dancing through his head, but I'm barely even trying to resist him and our arms haven't moved an inch.  So I let Brad push my arm down a little bit, and then a little bit more.  I'm telling him how big and strong he is while I'm letting him beat me, and he's all puffing out his chest and thinking he's king shit.

Well, I let him get my arm about half way down and decide that's it!  I stop my arm cold.  Now Brad has a huge leverage advantage, but it's nothing compared to my strength advantage.  I actually have to put forth a little effort to keep him at bay, but there's no way he's winning unless I let him, and I'm not letting him.  He's back to huffing and puffing, thinking the end is in site, but my arm isn't moving one iota.  So I start saying stuff like.  "What's wrong big boy? Can't beat a little girl?  I thought you wanted my lips around that throbbing cock of yours?"  Brad can't reply, all his energy is going into trying to put my arm down.  I start to get a little aroused, overpowering men is such a turn on.  Unfortunately for Brad, when I get aroused, I get stronger.  Not that I needed it to finish him off. 

I let him push on me for about a minute.  Then I decide to show him who the stronger sex really is.  With all the strength I have, I bring his arm back up to the starting position, and then slam it down onto the bench.  Brad is thrown to the ground by the force.  And clutches him arm in pain.  I let him lie there for a minute while I get up and load up the bench press bar.  Once I got 250lbs on there, I walk over to Brad, who's still on the ground holding his arm.  Standing tall over him I remove my bikini top and bottom so that I'm totally naked.  Then I tell him "time to pay the piper." 

He doesn't look like he understands, so I get him up to his knees, grab the back of his head, and shove it into my crotch.  "I said if you win I'd give you head.  Well I won, so I expect the same." 

At first Brad just seems dazed, he's not doing anything.  So I sit down on the bench and wrap my legs around his head and give him a little squeeze.  He lets out a muffled shout of pain, before I feel his tongue start licking me where I like it.  Mmmmmmmm, he might be weak as piss, but he sure can use his tongue.  I release Brad's head from it's thigh prison, and he doesn't stop.  God I feel so good, so dominant, so strong.  I lay down on the bench, reach back and grab the 250lb bar.  Judging by the number of times I can rep the 150lbs we have at home, I was assuming this would be about my max, but with Brad's tongue working it's magic I felt my strength increasing more and more.  With a groan of pleasure, I pressed up on the bar, which came off the rack.  It was heavy, but I felt I could handle it.

I lowered the bar to my heaving chest, and with a grunt, pressed it back up.  Then I did another rep, and then another.  Then something felt weird.  I realized that Brad had stopped.  With the bar held above my chest I looked down.  Brad was on his knees, staring at me with a look of disbelief and awe.  His gaze went from my chest to the 250lb bar above me.  I let him stare for a minute, my dominance over him fueling my strength, but then it was time to get back to work.  I wrapped my legs around his head one more time and squeezed.  That was all the incentive he needed.  With Brad back to work, and me nearing orgasm, power I never knew I had coursed through my veins.  My arms moved like pistons, pumping the weight up and down effortlessly.  Finally, as I reached my climax, I slammed the bar against my chest, pressing my breasts against it with a fury.  The light sounds of screeching metal could be heard above my screams of ecstasy.  Finally, the sensation passed and I let up on the bar.  As I re-racked it, I noticed with pleasure the slight and permanent bowing of the bar. 

Unfortunately for Brad, he was still between my legs as I orgasmed.  I guess I squeezed him into unconsciousness without even knowing it.  Well it wasn't my problem, so I just left him there, got dressed and went home. 

Not a bad first day, huh.  I think I'm really going to enjoy this gym. 




sonja

It's always the same. Spoonmaster write a chapter (Thank you very much!  :-*) and I have to draw the pictures. Seems there is nobody else here. I have some PM's and they like the pictures. Great. But why don't you participate? I couldn't draw anything you like, because sometimes it's to difficult. But I will try it. No ideas? It's a pity.  :-[ :-[ :-[

PS: The first entry is finished. It contains six pictures. If I get some feedback and more ideas I will publish it.

And if I don't get any ideas I will take YOU in a painful wrestling hold (Hihi):  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spoonmaster

Well, I got a bunch of ideas.  If you like them, I'll keep posting.  Here's the next chapter.

Dear Diary (Muscularity : 3),

Well, I've been working out at the gym for a month now, and I love it.  I gained another 5 lbs of muscle.  That's 10lbs in two months.  I think it's really starting to make a difference.  You can start to see my muscles even when I'm not flexing.  What's really taking off is my strength.  With all this great equipment, my strength has nearly doubled in just a month!  There are only like a dozen guys in this gym that are stronger than I am, and they're all like twice my size.  My new goal is to be the strongest person in the gym.  At the rate I'm gaining strength, it should be too long before that happens.

So I've discovered there are two kinds of people at the gym: gainers and gawkers.  The gainers are there for obvious reasons, to gain muscle, strength, stamina, confidence, etc...  Then there are the gawkers, who are seemingly just there to stare at the hard bodies.  Our gym is largely gainers, but we have our fair share of gawkers.  Now I really don't mind, I mean, I have a pretty kick ass body.  And now that I'm adding some nice toned muscle, I think I look even better.  For example, the other day I'm doing some push ups, really not all that hard for someone who can bench press more than three times her body weight, but still a good warm up if I do a bunch of them.  There's this guy on one of the bikes who's staring watching me.  His name is Ben.  I've talked to him several times.  He's a little overweight at 6'0 200lbs, but he's just the sweetest guy.  He says he comes to the gym to try to loose weight, but he's a text book gawker.  Almost every time I'm in here, he'll basically follow me around the gym.  It actually works out well for me, I tend to be able to lift more when I'm showing off for someone. 

Anyhow, I finish my push ups, nothing heavy, just like 100 or so, and I decide to talk to Ben for awhile.  Well, we get to chatting, and through the course of our conversation, he asks me if I do sessions.  Well I don't really know what he means, so I avoid the question.  A little later on, I asked one of the other girls.  Laurie has been a bodybuilder for a lot longer than I have, almost 5 years.  She's a lot bigger than I am, though not quite as strong, and I ask her about sessions.  She tells me that there are guys out there that will pay to wrestle and worship women bodybuilders.  It sounds a little weird, but then she tells me that if you're good, you can make real money, like $500 an hour!  Now she's got my attention.  She also says I could get even more if I offer happy endings to my sessions.

Well, I a senior in high school, I really don't have a job, school, and working out take up all my time, and god knows that I'd be hard pressed to find anything that pays me $500 a week, let alone in just an hour.  So the next time I see Ben, I tell him I'd be happy to do a session, I give him my price, only $300, I decided to give him a good rate since it's my first time.  He agrees and we set up a date and time.

So I meet Ben at a hotel about an hour away from where we live.  It's an okay place, but nothing special.  Ben is a computer programmer and makes a decent living.  I'm wearing sweats when I walk in.  We do a little small talk, and then it's time to get down to business.  I pull off my sweats, underneath I have one of my micro bikinis on.  It shows a lot of flesh.  Ben's eyes immediately drop to my DDs, which is to be expect him.  I reward him by making them bounce up and down by flexing my pecs, a new trick I learned that drives the boys wild.  Ben was no exception as I saw the instant tenting in his shorts. 

We started off with some flexing.  I showed him all my muscles, arms, legs, abs, chest, butt.  He was eating it up.  After sitting there watching me for awhile, he produced a bottle of oil, and started oiling up my muscles as I flexed.  It actually felt really good, to have a guy massage my muscles.  Ben was pretty much in awe of my body.  What I lacked in size, I more than made up for in hardness.  While he was oiling my arms I told him to squeeze them as hard as he could.  To his credit, he gave it a good ole college try, but it was worthless.  With all his strength he couldn't dent my arms in the slightest.  He was simply gushing about how hard and powerful my muscles were.  And you know how getting worshiped really turns me on.   

I thought I'd give him a little taste of my power.  I dropped down to the ground and laid on my stomach, and told Ben to lay down on my back.  His big body engulfed my smaller one.  I told him to get a good grip, and then pushed us both up with my arms.  Ben was a little shocked at my power and wrapped his arms around me, he wound up grabbing my tits.  He was about to let go, but I told him it was okay.  So he starts groping me while lying on my back as we're both supported off the ground by my arms.  It actually feels pretty good, Ben had clearly had some practice, and as he massaged my breasts, I could feel the pleasure sending strength through my limbs.  I asked Ben how many push ups he could do.  He said something pathetic like 12.  I just laughed at him and started doing push ups with him laying on my back.  I blew past 12 without even slowing down, and wound up doing 43 before my arms started to get tired.  Ben was in heaven.  Between feeling my breasts and experiencing my strength, he was definitely aroused, and I could feel his cock growing against my back.

After that we did some wrestling.  At 6' 205lbs, Ben dwarfed me by over half a foot and almost 80lbs.  A wrestling match between us would be a clear mismatch, and it was.  Ben never stood a chance.  He was just soooo weak.  At first I let him get me in a bunch of holds.  Arm bar, head lock, full nelson, etc, etc.  After he had the hold good and locked in, I broke out of it with painful ease.  Ben was in a mix of awe at my strength, and frustration at his own failed attempts to hold me.  This went on for about 15 minutes until Ben just flat wore himself out.  He was totally winded, while I had barely exerted any effort at all.  Being able to so thoroughly dominate a much bigger man was such a turn on to me.  I felt so powerful.  Right then I felt like Wonder Woman. 

Now it was my turn.  Every hold that Ben put on my, I now put on him, though where I broke out of his holds easily, Ben could only struggle uselessly against my might.  I didn't want to hurt him, but I exerted just enough pressure to make him say Uncle, before we went on to the next hold.  For the better part of 20 minutes, I physically dominated Ben.  By the end he was simply exhausted, while I was still fresh as when we started. 

As I looked down at Ben, lying almost passed out on the bed, I thought about what Laurie said about making more money for pleasuring clients.  I checked out Ben's wallet, and saw there was a couple more hundred dollars in there.  His hour was almost up, but there was just enough time to earn a little more.  I walked back over to Ben and stripped him naked, I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock.  Now it was time to really show him my power.  I got him to his feet and told him to cross his legs.  I put one of my hands on his thigh and the other on his chest.  I took a couple of deep breaths, and then lifted him so that that he lay across my chest.  I told him to get ready for the ride of his life, and then I pressed him up over my head.  His 200lbs was a little less than I used for reps at the gym, but with my own heightened sense of arousal, I knew that I was stronger than I normally was.  I looked up at Ben, suspended above my head, his rock hard cock, pointing almost straight at my mouth, and said "Happy Ending, Ben."  I lowered him, taking his cock into my mouth, running my tongue along his shaft.  I could feel him shudder above me from the sensation.  Then I pressed him up high over head again.  Down and up, down and up, I gave Ben the first airborne blow job of my life.  I had a feeling that it wouldn't be the last. 

For a guy like Ben, who worships female muscle and strength, getting a blow job while being held over head by a girl 80lbs lighter than you, was a little more than he could take.  After only 8 reps, he shot his load.  I took it all into my mouth, swallowing every last drop.  When he was spent, I pressed him back up, and walked over to the hotels mirror.  I just gazed at my reflection, my own beautifully fit, powerful body.  A body that just thoroughly dominated a larger man.  I just held him overhead for several minutes, drinking in my own strength and power.  Finally satisfied, I turned around, and tossed Ben 5' through the air so that he landed on the bed.  Ben was spent.

I got dressed, grabbed the $300 he gave me, emptied his wallet of the extra $200 and left the apartment, thinking of how I'd spend my newly acquired money.  I'm sure this won't be the last time I'll do this.

sonja

Thank you very much, spoonmaster.
I like chapter 2 very much. No.3 is very difficult to draw. We will see...

But i need more ideas.
Help me please.

By the way, anybody can present his ideas.

Jeremy Lightning

Okay here's my story:

Lisa is a little cheerleader, she's 5'1 and weighs 100 pounds, but she has toned muscle, she can't stand when people make fun of her small size so she starts going to the weightroom to work out her frustration on the weights. She gains strength and muscle size fast, soon being able to bench 3 times her body weight and curling 1.5 times her bodyweight. She grows more confident then ever and soon proves her strength to the school by lifting the High School Quarterback over her head. He's 225 pounds and 6'1 tall.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

Our heroine keeps getting bigger, and much much stronger.  I'll be out of town for the next several days, but I still have some more ideas for other chapters I get to next week.


Dear Diary (Muscularity:4),

Well, today was a big day.  After 2 months working out at the gym, I finally reached my first goal; I became the strongest person at my gym.  On a board at the front of the gym they have a list of all the best lifts anyone at the gym has.  I passed all the leg ones a few weeks ago, but it took me a little longer to get to get my upper body strength up.  Today, I finally beat the last record, the bench press.  The gym record is listed at 835lbs.  Today, I was able to get up 855lbs for two reps!  What's even more impressive is that the old record was held by a guy named Brutus who weighs well over 300lbs and has been working out for years.  I, on the other hand, only weigh 131lbs and have only been working out for 3 months. I just can't help wondering just how strong I'm gonna be after I've worked out for years.

So anyhow, I decided I'd reward myself by getting a brand new dress.  A really nice one.  I've been making a ton of cash lately by doing private wrestling sessions.  Apparently I'm one of the stronger girls that do them and guys are just lining up around the corner for a session with me.  So I tucked a couple thousand dollars into my purse and went to this little dress shop called The Boutique.

I like this place, because it's kind of secluded, pretty expensive dresses, so not a lot of foot traffic, and they treat you really nice.  So it's after school, and after I worked out, so it's pretty late, and the place is about to close, but I got there just in time.  I'm a bit surprised to see a guy there.  He's about 21 years old and just super cute.  He tells me his name is Sean.  He says him mom had to leave early today and asked if he'd watch the store for her.  Now how lucky was I.  Here I was, all alone with this hot guy, who judging by the amount of time he's spending staring at my cleavage, is pretty in to me.

So what's a girl to do?  Well I start flirting of course.  I tell him I'm looking for a dress that will help accentuate my curves, making sure I stick my chest way out while I'm doing it.  Sean is practically drooling.  So he asks my size and goes off and gets me this slinky black dress.  I head off to the dressing room and put it on.  It's this little skin tight sleeveless thing that goes down to about my mid thigh and shows off a healthy dose of cleavage.  I head back out to Sean and asks him what he thinks.  His eyes are bugging out when he sees me.  He tells me how great I look which I love.  I'm a sucker for compliments.  I'm sure one of the reasons he chose this dress was because of how much cleavage it shows.  I didn't disappoint him.  I crossed my arms in front of me squeezing my breasts so that they pressed together, then I looked away so that he could get himself a good look.

I was a little surprised with what he noticed.  I guess the pose I struck really highlighted my triceps, cause he started asking me questions about whether or not I worked out.  At 5'4, 131lbs, I've got the build of a fairly buff fitness model.  So I go ahead and strike a few poses for him.  Nothing too extreme, I don't want to scare him away.  He seems pretty impressed with my body.  I ask him if he likes what he sees, and he blushes!  Oooo, this guys is just too cute.

I decide to turn it up a notch and ask him if he has anything a little sexier.  Now he's really turning red, and rushes away to get me another dress.  The one he gives me has so little cloth, I'm at first thought it was just underwear.  So I headed back to the dressing room and put it on.  It was this smoking hot red dress that was extremely short, just barely covering my butt and leaving all of my tight, toned thighs bare to show off.  The back of the thing was bare all the way down to my butt, except for a couple crossing strips which were connected to the front.  The front was cut so low that it didn't end until it was under my breasts, showing a good bit more than just cleavage.  Sean was very naughty putting me in an outfit like this.

I came out of the dressing room to show Sean the goods, and was stunned by what I saw.  There was another man in the room standing in front of Sean.  He was taller than Sean's 5'9" by a good three inches and probably out weighed Sean's 165lbs by at least 40.  He was dressed like a thug, and on top of all that, had a Louisville Slugger in his hand that he was threatening Sean with.  He was asking Sean for the money out of the register, and Sean was trying to tell him to leave.  The guy pulled back the bat and looked like he was about to hit Sean!  NO WAY BUSTER!!  You're not harming a hair on the head of my would be boyfriend.

So I go right up to the guy, and before he can swing, I grab his wrist with my hand.  He tries to swing his arm, but with me gripping it, it's not going anywhere.  The guy whirls around to see who's stopping him, and is a little surprised when he has to look down at someone more than half a foot shorter than him.  I tell him, "try picking on someone your own size!"  He seems a little confused since he outweighs me by like 70lbs.  Stupid moron doesn't even understand sarcasm.  He tries to wrench his arm free, but it's like it's encased in cement.  Then the bastard calls me a bitch.  Wrong move!

I start squeezing his wrist in my hand.  The guy drops the bat, falls to his knees and starts screaming in agony.  I'm of course getting turned on, I just love overpowering guys.  Now that this jerk is under control, I look over at Sean to make sure he's okay.  Better than okay, he's looking at me with this expression of awe combined with lust that I'm getting all too used to.  How lucky am I, a cute, shy guy who's attracted to fit, strong women.  I think I'm in love.

I was so busy staring at Sean, I almost didn't notice the thug getting back to his feet.  He reared back his hand and swung it right into my gut.  Unfortunately for this bozo, I saw him just in time and flexed my abs.  You could almost hear his knuckles crack and they smashed into my unyielding abs.  The poor doofus yelped out in pain again, Sean's jaw practically dropped, and I just smiled in delight.

I decided to give Sean a little bit more of a show.  I let the robber go, and stood in front of him with my hands on my waist, like I was Wonder Woman.  I told him to try that again, this time I wouldn't even flex.  The guy hesitated, so I starting teasing him, telling him what a pussy he was.  Tough guys don't like that at all, and before long, he was throwing punches right into my gut.  True to my word, I didn't flex my abs, it didn't really matter.  Flexed, my stomach is hard as stone, relaxed, it's only hard as really dense rubber.  There was only the slightest give as he hit me over and over, but none of his punches hurt in the least.  I spent the whole time looking at Sean, who was rocking a huge boner.  I ran my tongue over my lips and blew him kisses, not even paying attention to the mugger.  Sean couldn't take it anymore, he unzipped his pants and started whacking off to my power.  I couldn't help but to giggle.

The thug thought I was giggling at him, which I would have been doing if I was paying any attention, and got mad, not at just my giggles but also at his inability to even hurt me in the slightest.  In desperation he tried to punch me in the face.  I wasn't ignoring him that much.  Like a striking snake, I shot my hand up and caught his fist.  I gave the thug a tsk, tsk, and started squeezing his fist.  Again, you could hear the sound of knuckles breaking.

Sean was in ecstasy over my strength, and I wanted to give him a good show.  So I let go of this thugs fist, and instead, grabbed his crotch with one hand and throat with the other.  I pressed the 200+ pound jerk up over my head.  It was  easy, 200lbs was barely a decent warm up for me now.

Sean was so stunned by this new feat of strength he stopped stroking his cock.  Mesmerized, he walked over to me and started feeling my arms, rock hard and flexed from holding this piece of shit up.  I lowered and raised the guy a couple of times just to show him how easy it was for me.  Sean's eyes traveled down my arms to my chest.  He reached into my dress, grabbed my perfect tits and started to sensuously caress them.  Damn he was a good with his hands.  I felt waves of pleasure as he clearly knew what he was doing.  He bent over, and took my tits into his mouth, sensually sucking my hardening nipples.  The heightened pleasure enhancing my already considerable strength to the point where I had forgotten I was even still holding a man up over my head.

I was so damned aroused, I could feel the wetness between my legs.  I needed Sean in me, and right now.  I released the hand I had on the thugs throat, but kept the one on his crotch.  He basically folded in half over the super strong arm that was still holding him high off the ground.  I grabbed Sean's chin in my free hand and pulled him away from my breast and made him look at this newest display of my overwhelming power.  His engorged cock grew even more at the sight of my immense strength.  I released his chin, grabbed his cock, and thrust it into my steaming hot box.  I reached around Sean, grabbed his ass, and started to ram his shaft in and out of my pussy.

Both Sean and I moaned with pleasure.  Damn it felt good.  I dropped the guy I was holding overhead to grab Sean with both hands so I could thrust him harder and harder.  I felt him explode inside of me at the same time I orgasmed.  It was the most incredible sex I'd ever had.

I gently slid Sean out of me, pour guy was nearly passed out.  I gently laid him down on the ground, god he was so cute.  I was about to lie down next to him when I felt something crash against my back.  I turned around, and there was the thug, holding the Louisville Slugger in his hands, with a stunned look on his face.  I had forgotten he was there.

Clearly he thought he could get the best of me by hitting me with a bat.  God men are dumb!  I mean seriously, he must have punched me like 30 times, and all he got from it was some broken fingers, and that was before I got so damned aroused, which always makes me like twice as strong as normal.  I clasped my hands behind my back and stuck out my big ole DDs as far as they would go, which was quite far if I do say so myself.  The thug needed no further encouragement.  He swung the bat at my chest with all his might, then watched in disbelief as the thing shattered as it struck my tits.

I couldn't blame the guy for staring at me with that shocked expression.  I mean who would ever expect a little girl to be so damned powerful.  I walked up to the stupid bastard, grabbed his neck with my right hand, and just lifted him up so his feet dangled several inches above the ground.  I let him just hang there for a few moments, struggling to breath, soaking up the enormity of my strength, then I threw him with all my might into the dressing room.  It was like 5 feet away, but he still hit it with so much force that the whole thing collapsed around him.

Seeing that my work here was done, I grabbed my purse.  I went over to Sean, still sleeping on the floor, and wrote my phone number on his arm with some lipstick.  Then I left the store and headed home.  I got all the way to my house before I realized that I never paid for the dress that I wore all the way home.

Jeremy Lightning

Hey Spoonmaster, you're getting a thumbs up and a k+ from me, I like this storyline, I just hope she proves her power against some of the meatheads in the gym, I mean what if Brutus sees that his bench record was bested and challenges her, and she proceeds to beat him in several tests of strength? I'm digging the visual of a 5'4 130 pound woman standing against a 6'3 300 pound man and making him look weak.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

elgat

Sorry for not having been much present here lately... Anyway, I really appreciate the work of spoonmaster and your art, Sonja. I'm not giving you more ideas partly because a lack of creativity, and partly because I really second spponmaster.
Anyway, you'll have all my support and karma/appreciation, please continue posting your work here.