LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

Hey Mel, great to see you, glad you liked the story. 

I'd be happy to take you out to get you some more clothes.  I'm thinking we can get you a pretty black dress.  Black is a good color for the office, nice and formal.  You'd want something cut around mid thigh, so it shows off you legs.  Not too short, this is work.  Then of course it should be scoop necked.  If you want attention, a little cleavage never hurts.  And then of course you only want thin straps going over your shoulders.  So you can show off the upper body development that you've done so far.  I'd especially like to see the size of those biceps you've got now.

I'd be happy to buy you some clothes, but first I have a little problem I need help with.



**********



       It had been a couple weeks, and I hadn't heard from Melanie.  I was a bit bummed, we usually talked a few times a week, and I missed her.  But I understood that with everything going on in her life, she couldn't always make time for me.

   I had a couple things going on in my life as well.  I had just got a pretty nice promotion at work, which was great.  A good bit more money, and even nicer, I got to work a couple days a week from home.  So the first thing I needed to do was get a couple upgrades for my home office.

   I ordered this really nice desk.  It's something I always wanted for my home office, and now I could afford it.  It was a really beautiful hard wood desk with cherry finishing.  I certainly couldn't fit it in my car, so I had them deliver it.  It came after a couple weeks.  Unfortunately, the delivery didn't go all that well.  When the two big guys showed up and hauled the thing into my house, I was on the phone with work.  I was in the middle of an important phone call, and didn't really have time to instruct the movers with where I wanted the desk.  I was probably a little rude to the guys, which didn't help my situation.  When I finished my phone call, the movers were gone.  They had left the desk right in the middle of my living room.

   I was a little irritated, mostly at myself.  I should have just asked them to put it in the den.  This is not the kind of thing I could move myself.  It's stupidly heavy, like 250lbs.  I half thought of calling the company and complaining, but since it was partly my fault for being short with the movers, I didn't want to get them in trouble.  So I decided I'd call a couple friends and see if they could help me move it.

   I was just about to dial, when there was a knock at the door.  Hoping the movers had come back, I went to get it, and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Mel.  I was so happy to finally see her again, I gave her a big hug and invited her in.

   I was slightly disappointed.  Last time I saw her, she was wearing the sexiest little gym outfit I'd ever seen, the mere thought of it enough to send a stirring in my loins.  Now she was back to classic Mel clothes, jeans and a sweatshirt.  It didn't matter all that much, she was still as cute as a button.

   "Sorry it's been so long since I've seen you," she said to me as I brought her a glass of water. "I have been so super busy lately, I've hardly had time for anything else."

   "Hey that's fine, it happens.  So how are things going, how's your gym training going."

   Her face simply lit up at mention of the gym.  "Oh Scott, I love it!  You wouldn't believe how big and strong these women are.  The woman who owns the place, Anna, is just huge, she's as big as you, but she's solid muscle.  And you should see how much she can lift, I never knew a girl could be that strong!  I am just week as a kitten compared to her."

   I still remembered Melanie lifting what I thought was a heavy weight a couple of weeks ago, and wondered how strong you'd have to be to make Mel feel as week as a kitten.  "So you're enjoying yourself then."

   "Oh yes.  It's a lot of work, but I just love the way I feel when I'm working out.  It just makes me feel so powerful, so alive!  They're also teaching me how to fight, boxing, karate.  I tell you, before long, Nathan is going to have his hands full."

   "Well that's great, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

   "So how are things with you?  I see you got some new furniture."  She gestured to the desk in the middle of the room.

   I made an exasperated sound.  "Yeah, it just came today.  Unfortunately, the movers were jerks and just left it here in the middle of the floor."  Sure that wasn't how it went, but a little pity from a cute girl never hurt.

   "Awe, that sucks.  Do you need any help moving it?"

   I chuckled.  "Thanks but I'm afraid this thing is a little heavy.  I was just about to call a couple of friends to help me out."

   "It's okay, I can do it."  She actually seemed a little determined, like I'd given her some kind of challenge.  "I've already gotten a little stronger over the past couple of weeks."

   I actually felt bad, making a little girl help with manual labor, plus the thing was 250lbs, a far cry from the 90lbs she lifted before.  "No don't worry about it.  I'd feel bad.  I haven't seen you in weeks, how would it look if the first thing I did once you walked into the door was put you to manual labor."

   I could see a light flash on in Melanie's head, and she gave me a cute little smile.  "Well then lets make it fair.  I was thinking about going shopping to get some new clothes for work.  I've put on a little bit of muscle, and I'd like to have an outfit where I can show off all the hard work I've put in.  Maybe see if I can get a reaction out of Nathan.  I'll help you move your desk, and then you take me shopping and buy me a dress."

   Well that certainly sounded reasonable.  I certainly liked the results last time I bought her an outfit.  "Well, if you really want, but I'm telling you, this thing weighs a ton."

   Melanie clapped with glee when I accepted her offer.  She leaped up and went over to the desk.  She grabbed one end by the lip, and with the utmost ease, lifted it several inches off the ground.  "Oh, don't be such a wimp, it's not all that heavy."

   I was a little disappointed that Mel wasn't wearing more revealing clothes so I could see her arms flex when she lifted, but I was more than a little turned on by this latest display of power from cute little girl. 

   Maybe it's not as heavy as it looks.  I thought to myself.  Mel certainly didn't seem to be having any problems lifting it.  So I went to the other side of the desk, grabbed it like she did, and lifted.

   I was right, the thing wasn't as heavy as it looked...  it was heavier!  It took all my strength just to get my end a fraction of inch off the ground.

   "Are you ok?"  Mel asked with a little concern, and absolutely no strain, in her voice.

   "I got it, ugh."  I couldn't tell if the redness in my face was from the strain of lifting so heavy a weight, or the humiliation of being once again shown how much weaker I was than such a smaller girl.

   I started shuffling backwards, trying to go as fast as I could so we could move as far as possible before I was forced to drop the heavy piece of furniture.  It was not very far.  We only got about 5 feet before I just had to put the thing down.  My shoulders were killing me. 

   Mel on the other hand, didn't even put her side down.  She just stood there, looking at me with a concerned look on her face.  "Are you sure you're okay?" 

   "Yeah, it's just, that thing is heavy as hell."  It felt weird for me to say that while Mel was holding her end up like it was a pillow.  Again humiliation and arousal began their struggle inside of me.

   "Well maybe there's an easier way to do this."  And then she let go of the desk with one of her hands.  I couldn't believe it!  She was still holding her side off the ground!  How strong was she?

   I was about to find out.  She crouched down reached around to the back of the desk, and grabbed the underside with her free hand.  Then, with the slightest of grunts, she stood up, bringing the desk up with her!  She turned to look at me, beaming with pride over her feat of strength.  "There!  Now where would you like me to put it."

   I couldn't believe it!  That thing weighed 250lbs!  That was more than I weighed!  And she was just standing there, cradling it in her arms, smiling.  It took me awhile to wipe the dumb founded look off my face, but I could tell she was clearly pleased with my reaction to her show of strength. 

   Finally I led her to the den.  She carried the thing right behind me.  I could tell that she was expending some effort carrying the heavy desk, but I could also tell that she could have handled more.  And she says she's gotten a "little" stronger. 

   We got to the den, and I showed her where I wanted it.  She gently put it down on the ground, and then turned to me with her hands on her hips like she was Wonder Woman.  I'm not entirely sure she wasn't.

   "There you go."  She wore the biggest smile.  I think she really liked showing off her strength.  Which was fine with me.  "Now, lets go get me that dress."


sonja

No problem to help you, spoonmaster.  :-*
Sometimes I didn't realize my own strength (Thanks for the story).
But I take not exactly the dress you described. I found a similar one, it's more sexy.
Hope it's not too short, hihi..  ;D ;D

Today I was the first one in the office. I woke up at 4:00am and made a 2hour workout. Now it's 6:30am and I wanna drink a coffee. I meat John, another software programmer at the coffee machine. He never noticed about me but this time a wear my new dress. He gaze at me with open mouth. "Äh... Melanie... you look so different...." he said.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What could be happen next?
(Hope you like my new dress)

spoonmaster

John tells you your arms are looking pretty buff.  He asks you if you've been working out.

Then you say "What these little things?"  And then flex your big ole guns in his face.

marfam

That could do...
Keep in mind you are superior to all the men around you including your boss and its time to prove it.
You were in the shadows for too long  >:(
prove to them that you are stronger humiliate them by proving how weak they are compared to you.
Make them beg for your presence and not the other way around.
It worked for me.  ::)  ;)
Anna

sonja

Well, i did.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm curious about his reaction.

spoonmaster

Wow Mel, you look great!  And after only two weeks of working out!  I can't wait to see how big that thing gets.

Well, as for John, he looks really impressed by the size and definition of your arm.  He absentmindedly reaches over and grabs his own arm and gives it a little squeeze as though testing his own muscles out.  You can tell the same thought is going through both of your minds.  His arm looks a little thicker, but there's no definition, the whole thing is covered by a layer of fat. 

After feeling his arm unimpressive arm, and looking at your incredibly impressive arm, John seems to get a little intimidated, and maybe just a bit defensive.  He tells you "Not bad.  You must be pretty strong...  for a girl."

You're a little miffed that John added "for a girl" in there.  I mean sure, you're nowhere near as big as Anna and a lot of the girls at the gym, but you're pretty proud of the muscles you have, and they're certainly much more impressive than the ones John has, even though he out weighs you by a good bit.  So you decide to give him a little taste of what you can do.

There's a conference room right across from where the coffee room is, it's empty now, there practically no one in the office so early, so you grab your coffee, and tell John to follow you.  You make sure to sway back and forth so John gets a good look at that butt of yours.  You find that teasing John, and making him feel uncomfortable makes you feel alive and powerful.

Once in the conference room, you sit down.  Still holding your coffee with one hand, you put the other hand up on the table in a classic arm wrestling pose.  You tell John,  "Why don't we find out just how strong a girl can be."

John hesitates for a moment and you can guess what he's thinking.  That your arm looks really strong, and he hasn't lifted a weight in years.  But he's got to outweigh you by 40-50 pounds, and you are just a girl.  There's no way you can be stronger than him, right?

In the end, like all guys, John's got a bit of a macho streak and just can't pass up this kind of challenge.  So he sits across from you and grabs your hand in his. 

You have no idea how strong John is, and this is the first time you've really tested your strength against a man, so you're a bit nervous at first, though you try to remain calm and cool on the outside.  However, once you say go, and John starts pushing, all your anxiety flows away.  You can see the strain on John's face, and you can tell he's pushing with all his might, but you just don't feel all that much pressure against your arm.  You're able to keep your arms in the starting position with little effort, and you actually giggle at how easy this is. 

Your giggle seams to irritate John, and he leans in against your arm and pushes with all his might.  It makes no difference to you.  You revel in the fact that you're so much stronger than a grown man.  For a moment you think of slamming his arm down, but then you remember his snide comment about strong "for a girl" and you decide to tease him a little.  You tease your hair and then check your watch to make it look like you're not paying attention.  You can tell this really starts to get John angry.  You can hear him cursing under his breath.  It doesn't help John at all, your arm is still as a statue.

Then you give a big, theatrical yawn.  This is more than John can handle.  He's so angry that he throws out the rule book and any sense of fairness.  He reaches up and grabs your hand with his other hand so that he's now pulling against your one hand with both of his!

So what happens?  Are you strong enough to with stand both of John's hands?  Do you continue to tease John by taking a sip of your coffee?  Or have you finally bitten off more than you can chew?

sonja

Yes, John is very angry.   ;D ;D ;D
Oh.. ..my dress is too tight. Next time I will take another one.  :P
I'm stronger than I thought. He has really no chance against me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much, spoonmaster.  :-*
Karma always welcome.

marfam

Very good girl
Crush his hand - lets see the pain on his face... ;D
Make him run to your boss telling him how you abuse him.
You can always wave it of telling he was hitting on you (it has some truth in it right? who would resist you  ::) )

if someone wants to karma me to I wouldn't object  - Karma to you Sonja - As always

spoonmaster

Wow, you're awesomely strong already.  I can't wait to see how strong you'll be after a few more weeks at the gym.

Well, you beat John pretty easily.  John's none too happy about it.  He's embarrassed from loosing to a girl who's smaller than him.  He gets up grumbling about how he hurt his arm lifting a really heavy box, and that's the only reason you won.  He said if he was healthy, he'd be able to beat you easily.

Now you could do one of two things here.  If you like John, and want to stroke his ego a little bit after overpowering him so easily, you could lean over the table really deep, so that he gets a good look down your dress, and give him a little kiss on the forehead, telling him you think that he could.

However, I think John is being kind of a jerk.  I think you beat him fair and square, I think you beat him very easily, and I think you're a lot stronger than he is and you should try to show off a little bit.  So here's what I think you should do.  You get up and start walking slowly towards John.  Make sure you're flexing up your muscles,  if you really want to tease him, flex your pecs up and down.  Get a menacing look on your face.  John's gonna be pretty afraid of you, he knows how much stronger you are, so as you advance he starts backing up. 

You keep backing him up until he bumps up against the wall.  Start taunting him, saying he shouldn't doubt your strength.  And keep walking closer to him.  Soon you get really close, John puts out his hands to try to push you away, but you easily grab his arms.  You already know you're arms are so much stronger than his, and you're able to manipulate them however you want.  You move his arms so that they're pinned against his sides.  John struggles to free himself from your grasp, but it's useless.  To him, it feels like his arms are tied to his sides with steel cables.

You tell him you won't let him go until he admits that you're stronger than him.  He's pretty intimidated, but is still hanging on to his pride.  He says that maybe you're a little bit stronger than him.  You tell him that he has to say you're a lot stronger than he is.  John hesitates, for some reason, he just doesn't want to admit that you're so much stronger.

You look at John, and realize that the only way you're going to get him to admit how much stronger you are is to show him some display of your strength.  You judge that John weighs around 160lbs.  With your hands still holding his arms to his sides, do you think you can lift  him up so that his feet are dangling like a foot off the ground?  If you can do that, then he'll believe your strength for sure.



Jeremy Lightning

While I have always liked to see armwrestling matches where the guy uses two arms against the girl and still loses, I would prefer to see the guy a lot bigger than the girl, where the guy has a distinct height, weight, and size advantage. In that picture, they look to be the same size, in fact the girl may be a bit bigger, so while it's a good picture, it could be much cooler. Sorry for the criticism, that's just what I would like to see. k+ anyway, you deserve it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

please give Mel more time to improve her strength.
She is only two weeks in training and i hope she become stronger and stronger.
If you like, she will meet bigger guys and beat them.
It's your turn to have the ideas.
Thanks for the criticsm.  :D

Sonja.

Jeremy Lightning

I would like to see the little Asian trainer do some strength feats, she can bench 250 pounds more than I weigh, so I think she can lift me in several different ways, including an overhead press, and eventually, even maybe a one hand overhead press.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

Please remember that Anna and Dana are stronger then Saaki.

About the height difference Jeremy you could see she is smaller then him but when you are sitting for an arm wrestling match the height difference is not so clear to notice.

sonja

OK,

improved one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Better?

Jeremy Lightning

Yup, that works for me! Thumbs up! k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!