⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi,
My name is Melanie but you can call me Mel.  :-*
I'm 19 years old and a first-year student in web design.
Now I make an associated internship in a software company.
It takes 6 month and I hope I will learn a lot.
But nobody notice me. It's very boring.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was grown up in a small village. I had nothing to do with boys until now.
If I started my work I saw the junior chief the first time. He is really a cool customer.
But I hear from somebody that he loves strong women.
Ok, I was in gymnastics a long time and my body is really firm.
But muscular? No, not really.

I seemed to be in a telenovela. Maybe if I become strong and muscular I will get his attention?
What do you think? Please, please help me. What must I do? How can I become a muscular body?
Tell me if you wanna see more of me and tell me what I have to do next.
Please describe it in detail.
(English is not my native language, please excuse me.)

Mel.


spoonmaster

Well let me tell you, muscular is nice, but strength is much more erotic.  It's even more erotic to me if the girl who's stronger than I am is smaller than me.

The first thing you've got to do is dress in sexier clothes than that.  Like a nice low cut top that shows off your awesome cleavage, cause nothing gets guys attention better than cleavage.

Then you get yourself a nice short skirt that shows off your nice toned, firm gymnast legs. 

Then you got to set him up to show off your strength a little and see what he does to react.  For example:

You take a computer box and put some weight plates in it to make it a lot heavier than normal.  You put it on the ground near a shelf, then you wait til the chief walks by, and make sure you're looking busy.  Like you can be leaning low over a filing cabinet, looking for files, making sure that he gets a good look at your cleavage.

Of course he'll stop and say hi so he can get a nice peek.  Then you tell him you're really busy and ask him if he'll put that computer box up on that shelf for you.  Of course it's filled with weights, and it's too heavy for him to lift more than a couple of inches off the ground.  So you let him struggle with it for a moment, making sure he knows how heavy it is.  Then you all of a sudden "find the file" you've been looking for.  You thank him for his help, even though he hasn't done anything yet, and gently nudge him aside, making sure your breasts brush up against him in the process.  Then you lean over, giving him a good look at your luscious ass, and easily lift up the box that he was having trouble with.

Now you take a moment to notice his reaction to you being stronger than he is.  If he seems turned off, just let it go and thank him and let him be on his way.  However, if he looks as though he's aroused, you can kick it up a notch.  Tell him he has a "smudge on his jacket"  and transfer the weight of the box to hold it with one arm while you "clean the smudge off"  Once you're done you easily put the box up on the shelf, then you give the chief a cute little peck on the cheek for his help.

I love some strong women myself, and that would most certainly turn me on.


sonja

Hi spoonmaster,
Thank you very much for the answer.
That's a great idea, but I have two problems:
He is always in his office and don't visit us. And I'm not sure I'm stronger than he is.
Hmmm...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To dress sexier clothes.. Well, that's sounds nice. You must know I'm very shy.
Maybe somebody can help me to find such clothes.
Well, I must improve my strength and find new clothes. But I need YOUR help.

Mel.

spoonmaster

All right, well first we have to gauge how strong you are compared to how strong your boss is.  So lets work on the strength first and then we'll get to the clothes.

First thing we've got to do is find out what we're working with, and the best place to do that is the gym.  Now this is the gym, so you must be dressed appropriately.  You should wear a pair of short shorts, so they won't get in the way of your training.  And then put on a tank top, preferably something that's cut off at the midriff.  And of course something that's low cut so as to show off your awesome cleavage.

Now, I know you're not that muscular, but if you were a gymnast, you're probably stronger than you think.  So let's find out just how strong that is, and lets find out how far you have to go to be stronger than your boss.  So what you want to do when you get to the gym is look to see if there's a guy there about the same size as your boss.  Then you go on up to him, put your arms behind your back so your breasts are sticking out, and sweetly ask him if you can work out with him.  He should say yes while trying his hardest not to stare at your chest.

Now let's say he's doing some curls.  So first step is to see how many curls he can do with the weight he's using.   Then grab the weight from him and do as many curls as you can.  Can you do more than him?  If so, how many more?

sonja

Yes, that's a great idea.
But I don't have such clothes you requested. I have to go in a shopping mall to buy something. ;D
Wanna come with me? I know nothing about sexy clothes. SOMEBODY must help me.  :-*
Please chose the whole outfit (gym) for me. Colour is important.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mel. 

Karma would be nice.  :-*

spoonmaster

I'd be happy to help you shop.

Lets start with the shorts.  Since you're a former gymnast, I'm assuming you have some thick, toned thighs that we're going to want to show off.  So what you need to get is some very short shorts. Ones that just cover your tushy.  And get them white.  You want something to show off your tan.

For the top, it's important to show lots of cleavage.  So you got to get something that's cut really low and pushes your breasts together to really get the best cleavage shot.  It should be tight, fitting you like a second skin.  You also want it to be cut a little high, so you can show some of that six pack off.  And needless to say it should be a tank top so that your arms are bare for maximum flexing.  It should be a nice girly color.  Most women look good in pink.  So we'll make it that color.

Besides that, get some tennis shoes for the gym.  For my money, I think women look better with their hair down, but that's your choice. 

So that's what I think you'll look smashing in.  Try it on and lets see.

By the way, what's your height and weight?

sonja

Oh, that's great.
But you have to pay. (Hope you're as rich as marfam  ;D)
Let's try this one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it. Isn't it too sexy for the gym?   :-[ :-[ :-[  I don't know.
Should we buy it?
What do you think about my body? In my opinion I need more muscles.
Should I try another outfit?   ???
PS: EVERYBODY can answer.

Mel.

spoonmaster

Wow!  You look fantastic!

Hell, I'd be happy to buy you that if I get to come to the gym with you and watch you work out wearing it.

And of course it's not too sexy.  You've got a fantastic body, which you've obviously spent a good deal of time working on.  You should want to show off the fruits of your labor.  Besides, bulky clothes will just get in your way when you're working out.

So how about you strike a couple poses so I can see how big your muscles are.  How about a bicep flex, and a tricep flex.  Lets see how big those arms truly are.

sonja

Well, I'm very glad you like it.  :D
Should I try more clothes?
By the way: My height is 1,62m and my weight is 54kg.

Posing? I'm too shy to do it.  :-[
But... here is a little pose just for you.  ;)
It's all from my gymnastic background. Everything natural.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wanna see more? (Maybe in another outfit.)
Or should we go to the gym?

(My English must be terrible)

spoonmaster

I don't think we need to try on anymore clothes right now.  You look absolutely phenomenal in that outfit.  With a body like that, I have no idea why you're shy.  If you want to come back later and go shopping for outfits for work, then we can do that.  But for now I think it's off to the gym.

Now I would be happy to accompany you to the gym and help you with your workouts in any way I can.  I'm a good bit bigger than you.  I'm 1,83m and 90kg, though a little over weight.  You're in much better shape than I am. 

So once we get to the gym we have to do a couple things.  First of all, we need to set goals for you.  You say you want to be more muscular.  Well I'll be honest with you, with your height, weight and build, I think you're about as perfectly put together as a guy could ever hope for.  Seriously, if you added maybe another 5k of muscle, mostly to your upper body, then you would simply be the woman of my dreams.

The next goal, and for me the far more important goal, is strength.  I love strong women, and I mean really strong women.  My fantasy woman would be much much stronger than I am.  She would be able to easily curl with one arm, weights I could barely lift off the ground.  She'd be able to lift me as easily as if I was a stuffed animal.  She'd be able to bend metal with her bare hands, beat two guys at once armwrestling using only one hand.   Her body would be so hard, punches would just bounce off.  That's the level of strength I love.  On top of that, my fantasy woman wouldn't really be a whole lot bigger than you are right now.  The thought of someone your size and build being strong enough to lift me overhead with just one hand is the ultimate turn on. 

So the question is do you want to get that strong?  Better yet, can you get that strong.

Once you decide how strong you want to get, we need to establish how strong you are right now.  With your athletic background you probably have a good deal of strength all ready.  The only question is how much.  So the first thing I do is grab a curling barbell and load it up with 25kg.  I show you the proper technique for a  two handed barbell curl.  I can do about 10 reps with that weight before I tire out.  So then I set the bar down and let you give it a try.  See how many reps you can do with that weight.

marfam

Hello
My name is Anna. (well in this story...)
I'm a female bodybuilder , 1.85 cm height and weight 100 kg of solid bulging muscles ,black hair and green eyes .
I work as a trainer in my own gym . My specialty is to take young women with potential and make them strong in a short time.
I can also help them build muscle and lots of it but that is up to them.
I also like to help them turn from shy little girls to confident mature women who like to put men in the right place .
I have a male sponsor he is the one who helped me become so strong and muscular he also bought the gym for me , his name is Marfam.
He invested lots of money in me and I like to fulfill his fantasies from time to time.
He even made me go into male bodybuilding contest (you see I don't have implants and to stuff something in my underwear is not a problem , I had to do something about my beautiful face but it was ok).
I won 3rd place by the way.
So Marfam told me to take Melanie to my gym and make her very strong and if she likes - very muscular.
He also wants me to make her look down at her boss so she could make him dance to her will .
To tell you a secret? I'm also attracted to women - do you think she would find me attractive too?
One thin I can tell you - if she puts even one of her beautiful femenine finger on Marfam I will crush her to unrecognized mass of flesh and bones.

sonja

Hi,
Thank you very much for the answers.  :-*
Spoonmaster: Ok, let's go to the gym. But this time I wanna train alone, because Anna's Gym is only allowed for women.  ;)
I try the 25kg barbell and make 20 reps. Well, it is too easy for me. I put 20Kg on each side of the barbell. Believe me, I could do 8 reps with this weight! (42,5kg).
I am stronger than I thought! Could YOU do the same?  ;D ;D ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't saw Anna yet. (Hello marfam!!) I'm curious about her. What does she wear?
Hope she likes me. I'm very surprised what's happened next.
Can YOU tell me, what's her intention? I'm so excited!  ::)

marfam

Well as you said this is female only gym.
The only man allowed is Marfam and the ladies know him and don't care that he is around.
That's why there is no dress code here, some ladies like to wear the regular gym clothing some - like me wear only bikini bottom and some don't even bother with that . If you'll decide to get muscular and your legs will fill up you'll see why the bottom is a big disturbance.
I wear this bottom because as I said I am aroused from women bodies especially if the women are muscular and we have lots of that here  ::) .
I wear the bottom because I am in constant state of arousal and its not nice to leave a trail of my juices where ever I go.
I see that you are strong little lady but we are going to make you stronger much stronger.
By the way you are hot but I would like you to get more muscular to become perfect for me.
I still need to know if you want to get muscular and if so to what level ,as I need to plan your diet.
I also want to start your attitude training so on that I need to know where you want your lover - as equal to you or at your feet (if you chose to be with me we can forget all about him).

spoonmaster

Wow, Mel.   :o

That's an amazing weight to be able to lift for someone who's never trained before.  I tried to lift that much at my gym.  I could get it off the ground, but I couldn't even curl it once.  So you're already a lot stronger than I am.  You should see how many times you can press that over your head.

Of course that's a good start, but we need to get you much stronger if you're really gonna impress your boss.  By the time we're done training you, you should be able to curl twice as much weight, for twice as many reps, with just one arm.

So we need to start you on a training regiment to get you some more muscle, some great tone and definition, and a lot more strength.  We'll work out a good diet for you, and then we'll have to get you to the gym several times a day, working on increasing your strength.  I bet in no time you'll be more powerful than you can imagine.

Once we get your strength up, I think there's an easy way to boost your confidence.  We just have to send you to a man's gym.  You look for a big guy, like twice your size.  Watch him work out for awhile and you will see that you're so much stronger than him even though he's bigger.  You wait until he's struggling to lift up a heavy weight.  Then you just walk up to him and grab the weight with one hand and start easily lifting it.  Once you see that look of fear, awe, and intimidation on his face, you'll start to feel a confidence that you never knew you had.  Because you know that you'll be able to handle yourself no matter what the circumstance.

So go ahead and train up your body until you're as strong as you think you can get.  Then let me know and we'll go on from there.

sonja

Sorry Anna,
I didn't know the dress code in your gym.  :-\
Maybe this one is better:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is this ok?   :D

Yes, I must become much more stronger. That's my goal. How muscular?
I don't know yet. Let's see what's happen.  :D
Anna, you have really a very nice gym. Great girls and women here. I hope you have a separate room where
I can test my strength again men (maybe lifting them?).
Maybe Anna could show me her whole gym. I'm really curious about that place.
Are there some confidential areas? Any ideas?
Spoonmaster, thank you for the compliments.  :-*
And thank you both for the answers. Nice to talk with you.  :-* :-* :-*

Mel.