LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam


marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

Hi again,

My friend Michael wanna tell you little story. It's really an amazing story. I couldn't  believe it. Call the story "Power Pussy" or "What vagina muscles can do." Michael, it's your turn!

Michael:
Hi everybody. This is really happened. I'm the junior boss of a small company. My father is the owner. Since last month we have a trainee girl named Marie. She is the daughter of my father's friend. I don't like her, because she is lazy and a little rebel. I like to fire her, but I need a reason to do it. Marie has red coloured hair and likes to wear boots. And she has really great arm muscles for her age. She drives all the male employees crazy. But last week I saw her smoking in the brake room. Great. Smoking is strictly not allowed. I had a reason to fire her:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja: If you like the see the whole story (9 Pictures) please tell me. And karma is always great. 

Jeremy Lightning

I for one, fullheartedly want to see this story, as a fan of stories of girls with muscular and strong vaginas, I anxiously await this story! k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam

K+
Yes my favorite subject a strong vagina muscles
Please post the rest of the story.

sonja

"Well little girl, this was your last mistake." I said to her. "F*ck yourself" she answers. "I do whatever I want. Nobody can handle me! Or could you handle THIS?" She lifts her shirt off and I could see her flat muscular breasts. Two erect nipples starred at me. Oh my god!   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Please go on! I am excited to see where this goes! k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"YOU wanna tease me? I could f*ck the hell out of your weak body!" This young girl was really a bitch. She pulled out her pants.
Believe me, she didn't wear any panties and was totally nude under her pants!

(Sonja: Hope pants/panties is correct.  ???)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

funaki

don't worry about mistakes.
your drawings speaks more than 1000 words.  ;D
karma

marfam


sonja

She stands in front of me. Only in boots. I could see her shaved pussy. "Marie..., I must ... inform my daddy"
I spluttered. "But how will you get out of this room?" she asked me. "See my biceps? I could break you in a half.
And you can't do anything against it. Believe me."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, this story is really hot! I can't wait to see more! k+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marfam


sonja

I was a little bit in fear, but I am the junior boss! "Marie, I give you a chance. Call my daddy and leave
our company. If you do so, I tell nobody what's happened. Here is my handy. Call him!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, interesting concept, I will be very interested to see where it goes. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"Call your Daddy? Gimme your f*cking handy!" she said. I gave it to her. And she put it inside her wet pussy!!
"My pussy is so greedy!" she said angry. "Look what I could do with your f*cking handy!" I was shocked.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login