⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hello boys,

Tkotom200, you like to see strength acts? Maybe a have a picture for you:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She said she could bench him the hole day and I believe it.  :D
But... please describe your wishes in more detail (Age, body, what she do...). I need more details !!

Solarian, I don't know a gothic or a punk muscle girl but maybe I will find such a girl...
:-[
Marfam, I like to hear your story. Please give it to me.  :D :D
Thank very much.  :-*

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Solarian

Thank you sonja. I hope you will find her (my asbolute ideal women: an asian goth girl, with bigger muscles ever seen on earth :) :D )

And thank you for your hard work so far, and let me wish good luck in the future.

Thanks, and Karma of course

K+

Oh now I see:) I gave you the 300th karma point! XD

marfam

K+
I love it when your women become more and more muscular
keep it that way please.
I heve sent you the story so if you like it please make some pictures for it.

elgat

After more than two months of inactivity there shall be hopes to see some more updates (that would be a werywelcomed surprise as I think even someone else may miss this) or we should (as I unfortunately think) acept that this thread is defunct?

marfam

I did my part I have sent Sonja a story but didn't hear from her since.

sonja

Well, i'm very sorry.   :'(

But i'm not sure what to draw next. A story is difficult and I'm only an amateur in drawing pictures.
So what can we do together ?  ???
Some single pictures ?  ???
Or a little sketch ?  ???

I really don't know.  :-[

What I like:
Sexy muscular women.  :D
Erotic (no sex) pictures.  :D

What I don't like:
Super Mega muscular women.  :'(

If you have any ideas, please post them.

By the way, here is a little picture of me:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I put some muscle on my size. Hope you like it.  :-*

tkotom200

Hmmm.. how about can you pick him up in a hug?  Really high to bump his head on the ceiling?  Or lift him up and pin him against the wall? (maybe with your glutes to him), or even pick up the end of the couch with him on it!  :-)  Thanks!  You really are a talented artist!

sonja

Hi Solarian,

I try to bend an iron bar. It' easy. Hihi...  ;D


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi tkotom200,
I lifted marfam several times. Do you like to see another women to lift a boy (or a girl) ? But I need a description.  :-*

Thanks.

elgat

First of all thanks for having come back, sometimes it's useful to try to revitalize old topics.

Let me tell you that your drawings are not at all amateurish but great, just like Solarian said before me; the bar bending pic is awesome. If you like to do strenngth displays I'll be more than willing to see them (and repay you with Karma).

Now, if you don't want to draw a story it is perfectly fine; I think that some single pictures or little sketches shall be enough for the moment.
I'll now try to think (I'm quite confused right now) about a picture you might draw, if you don't mind (btw I more than second the preference for buff but no hulkish characters).

Again, thanks (and K+ given).

sonja

Hi,
If you like to see some other girls, please tell me. Oh, you can describe your dream girl in detail and I try to draw her. OK ?   :-*

Tkotom200, here is an other picture just for you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  :-*

elgat

May I gave you a couple suggestions?

1) A girl on the style of the latest Nicky (tall & buff) dressed in a sexy gym outfit and curling a (very) heavy barbell.
2) The same girl as above but sexily dressed (maybe mini and top plus not platform heels) posing with her upper body muscles starting to rip     
    through her top.   
3) A less buff (and younger?) version of a tall girl into a gymnast leotard doing some gymnast pose.
4) something more from her:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw a very muscular teenage girl at the gym last week. Think she was very young but she has great genetics. She trained with her boyfriend (?) and it's looks very funny because she was much bigger  :D :D :D  :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok, four is a bit more than a couple; feel free to chose the one you prefer or even none if you have better ideas,  just continue post drawings  :)

P.S. Karma given

Waseem

Would she be able to do push-ups with the guy on her back??

: )

tkotom200

Actually Sonja, you and your friend Nikki are my type of gals!  As a suggestion for an outfit, how about a cheerleader?  Showing some strength by him sitting on her shoulders?  Or the hug or lift against a wall?  Karma to you of course..

Jeremy Lightning

I'd like to see more along the lines of the teen girl and her boyfriend lifting, I like to see small girls and women with huge muscle and strength, not because the age of the characters, but because it's so unexpected to see such muscle and strength out of someone so young.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

taaaaker

For the Future please more sexy lift and carrys, and bigger muscles :D

karmaupdate for Sonja :)