LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

Started by Jeremy Lightning, October 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

I don't forget it, marfam.  ;)
But sitting on my shoulders and squatting is really nice too.  :D
Good idea.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I feel something very big on my neck.  ??? ???
A very personal question (you must not answer):
Is your member really so big ? :o :o :o How long ? 
Is this normal ? I have never seen a real cock before.
I'm so unversed in such things.  :-\

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Solarian

Hello there!

As always, Sonja looks marvellous. Karma as always:)

Hey Sonja, don't you have a girlfriend? :)

XD

sonja

Hello Solarian,

thank you for the compliment.  :D
Yes, I have a lot of girlfriends. Some of them are in fitness, some of them in bodybuilding.
Some of them like to wrestle.  :-\
Like to meet my girlfriends ?  ;D
But that's another story....  Maybe you have some ideas for another story ?  ;) ;)

Solarian

Like you said, that's another story. :) XD

I don't want to bother... :)

Just asking:)

sonja

Hey, Solarian,

you don't bother.
I love to talk with you. But first i have to finish this story.
Hope you understand it.

Tell me what you like to see.
I need good ideas.

Solarian

Of course I understand. This about you and marfam. And it's nice to talk with you too. (well, we don't 'talk' xD, we just read:) )

Oh marfam: You are a very lucky guy. I hope you won't do any stupid. :)

And this is a fine example, how stories should born: cooperate with others. let's the community rule the world:) XD

This is to everybody: If you like the story, give karma to the authors. Shall I name them? xD

marfam

hey nice to see someone else shows lots of interest here too.

It is nice to be on your shoulders for such a display of strength  ::)

Well I'm afraid to tell you my member size as I was told it is too big and often be a subject to jokes from other men  :-[

Never heard a woman complain about it though... 8)

It is 27 cm long and 6 cm in diameter  ::)

If you never seen a dick  was told it is nice straight and smooth ( never touched other men cock nor seen them standing but I was with a few women and that what they told me)

If you never seen a cock  :o it means you are a virgin and in this case my member might hurt you if we ever going to have full sex.  ???

In that case we will have to be very careful more of that I know how strong your vagina is ... :o

But still I'd love to be the one to introduce you to the pleasures my cock can give.
Would you let me?  :) :-\

Just one thing I must warn you... :o
I doubt that you will find so many men out there that could give you such pleasure and bring you such fulfillness in sex so please take that into account if you'll ever want to leave me... :D :D

sonja

Leave you ?  ???
No, why ?

But now it's time to lift you overhead.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are you sure your shorts can hold your member ?  ;D

marfam

I would try to stimulate you sexually just to make sure you'll do it... :D
wow the moment I waited for so long... ::)
About my shorts ...
As you know I like muscular women and being around the so often...
I had these specially designed  ::)
I trust you - you know... :-* :-*

sonja

Hey boys !!
What do you think ?
Could marfams shorts hold his member while i overlift him ?  ??? ???

marfam

even I doubt that... ::) 8) :D

But hey we are about to find out right?  :o ::)

sonja

Yes, for sure.  :D
Wow, it's so easy to lift you overhead. 
Marfam, your sexual stimulation was sucessful.  ;) ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But.. oh my god !! What's this !  :o :o
Marfam, you didn't drive it over the top.

marfam

YOU DID IT  :-* ;D :D
I knew it you are the best  :-*
How easy you lift me... wow  :o
About my sticking member - I plead not guilty its all your work - you aroused me beyond what ever I been aroused in my life...
But if we are in this position and its not too hard for you hold me there do you think you could do something about it?  ;) :)

Thanks for making my dream come true  :D

sonja

Yes, I can imagine.  :D
But it's very late and it's time to carry marfam into my bed.  ;D
Ok boys, the day is over.  :'( :'( :'(  I'm tired.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the attention and the karma.  ;)
Hope you had a nice day with me (and marfam for sure).

PS: Big applause for marfam !  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sonja.

(Would be nice to get some feedback)

tkotom200

Hi Sonja!  AWESOME is my feedback!  Lucky Marfam too!  Might I request again the carrying him on your back.. a view from the rear?  Standing on your toes?  Or have him across your shoulder like a barbell?  Thanks