⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey , first of all great story , just found it and i can say its totally awesome. Only thing i would wish for would be one gentle relationship between one of the girls and a man. (Maybe Cherie ?  I really like her ;) )

I actually thought about Cherie having a gentle and loving relationship with a guy, but the story is already going to be over 100 pages, and I was reluctant to introduce yet another character into an already crowded cast. 

Great minds think alike, though.   :)

grbaclig

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Logically we know Jennifer have to lose, that is unless the massive buildup to Renee vs. Tiffany is just a big Red Herring.  However, the part of me that hates Tiffany for being an evil psycho wants to see her lose and Jennifer reclaim her rightful place as leader.  But Jennifer has to lose for the story to continue.  The question is will it be a close, hard-fought match?  Or will it be Tiffany effortlessly dominating Jennifer and showing that her she is now virtually a goddess by comparison?

The action movie fan in me wants to see a close, hard fought match full of suspense.  But the that's not the reason I come to sites like this.  I want to see Tiffany let Jennifer pound on her with all her might and just laugh it off.  I want to see the fight be such a one sided massacre in Tiffany's favor that Cherie has no choice but to intervene just to keep Tiffany from killing Jennifer.  And then I want to see Tiffany overwhelm her as well.  A bit much?  Maybe.  But Renee so far has been implied to have reach true superhuman levels, and seeing Tiffany performing outlandish feats like that is the only way to maintain suspense that Renee isn't going to effortlessly dominate her.

Actually, in a way I want to see that myself, in terms of her being able to overpower Jennifer with ease, the look of shock on everyone's face when she takes out Jennifer when it was obvious that only a couple of days before, Jennifer was physically much stronger than her, would cement her as virtually unbeatable before Renee finally steps up to the plate. I really look forward to seeing what kind of contest it is. Say it's arm-wrestling and Tiffany is so strong now that she actually tells Jennifer to use both arms and still wins, that would be mindblowing because we know how strong Jennifer is, so to see her so easily overpowered would put fear into everyone's hearts. So yeah, whatever happens, should be epic! k+!

Thanks for all the support guys.  You've been ahead of the story every step of the way, and it's been a challenge to keep things somewhat unpredictable.  We're barrelling toward the ending, and I hope it doesn't disappoint!

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like the rematch, but I'm afraid for Jennifer. She risks to get expelled, and maybe Tiffany could seriously do it.
Can't wait for nexy chapter :D

K+

Thanks!  I hope you enjoy it. 

weaponzero

Loving the start of the fight between Jennifer and Tiffany, although it wasn't as one sided in Tiffany's favor as I would have liked.  Hoping to see Cherie try to intervene.  Not much has been done with her at all.  Would be a shame to see this girl who you've built up to be the best all-around fighter in the group not try to make use of her skills during such a crucial moment.  Still, great so far.

Jeremy Lightning

Again, really great stuff, not as one-sided at least at the start, though it looks like Tiffany has Jennifer in a move now that Jennifer won't be able to get out of, her legs too strong, her abs too hard for Jennifer's punches, and because of the move sapping her strength, her punches are going to get weaker and weaker. I wonder what Tiffany means by animal domination? I also wonder what Becky will say when one of her daughters (most likely Jennifer) has to transfer school because of her other daughter? Will she finally have to come in and lay the law down to Tiffany? Or will she have no say at all, and it will all come down to the final and epic fight between Tiffany and Renee? As always, grbaclig, you have woven quite a tale that I have delighted in reading. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 42 – Queen Bitch, According to Windy

   Jennifer winced in pain as Tiffany strutted toward her, her huge, perfect, freckled buttocks gleaming with sweat and her incredible breasts bouncing lightly.  "I've seen you down here all this week," Tiffany growled, "struggling to curl that tiny 400 pound barbell like a waifish little girl.  I wait until you're done, and I use that barbell to warm up."
   "Don't you ever shut up!?" Jennifer roared as she threw a haymaker at Tiffany.
   Tiffany was too quick, and stepped easily out of its range as she wiped a few flecks of Jennifer's blood from her deeply cut, angular abdominals.  In a flash, Tiffany closed on Jennifer, stepping under another clumsy haymaker and locking her arms around her sister's massive, bronzed back in a bearhug.  Jennifer struggled and strained, her enormous breasts bouncing up and down on top of Tiffany's own impressive boobs as she was lifted off the ground.  "Let's see, I made you a couple of promises didn't I?"  Tiffany giggled as she began to shake Jennifer in her lean, muscular arms.  "Let's just jiggle you a little more and see if those babies shake free."
   As if on cue, Jennifer's swimsuit gave way, its shoulder straps snapping like spaghetti as her huge tanned hooters spilled out, covering Tiffany's breasts and pectorals, their round perfection heaving mere centimeters from Tiffany's mouth.  Tiffany licked her lips.  Then she licked Jennifer's breasts, moaning with delight even as Jennifer squealed and struggled.  "Such... a creepy... dyke," Jennifer grunted as she pushed on Tiffany's elbows.
   Jennifer's arms were immense, bulging with muscle, and completely useless against the steely hardness of her sister's body.  "Do you remember when we were younger?" Tiffany asked.  "I used to beat up all the neighborhood boys.  And you would get mad at me and wrestle me to the ground.  Then you would press my face into these giant sweater puppies of yours until I passed out, and you would lock me in that spooky upstairs closet that mom said we weren't allowed to go into."
   "Should have... left you... in there," Jennifer groaned.
   "I would have been just fine with that, sis," Tiffany said, rubbing her face against Jennifer's gigantic hooters.  "Because that closet was full of Grandma Rachel's journals.  I read everything that she every wrote.  Her diet guidelines, her exercise routines, her muscle control techniques, and her books about female superiority.  The truth is, Jennifer, I loved going to that closet.  And I loved feeling your tits on my face.  These giant knockers of yours made me the woman that I am today.  And now I get to slap them around.  With my face."
   Then Tiffany shook her head frantically, motorboating Jennifer's incredible breasts.  Then she dropped her sister to the ground, flat onto her back.  Tiffany approached Jennifer with a stride that was almost gentle, and lowered herself down so that her buttocks rested on Jennifer's massive pecs and her vagina rested on Jennifer's chin.  One shoulder at a time, Tiffany slipped her calves underneath Jennifer's back, locking her arms in place and trapping Jennifer's head between her thighs.  "She's as good as fucked," Cindy said.  "Like literally as good as fucked."
   Tiffany gently stroked Jennifer's hair as a tear formed on her orange-flecked cheek, and a look of sadness took over her perfect features.  "You're so pretty," she said softly to her captive sister.  "You always have been.  All my life I had to watch you from across the room.  Or across the soccer field.  Or in the shower.  Your beautiful face, your shining hair, your ridiculous body...  I wanted you so badly.  But I was never good enough for you, was I?"
   "You're my little sister!" Jennifer spat.  "What part of that do you not understand?"
   Tiffany's face hardened, and her look of sadness gave way to a sarcastic smirk.  "Gee sis, I guess I don't understand the part where you would go against your natural urges just because of some arbitrary rules that the patriarchy uses to force women into dull, sexless, monogamous relationship because men are emotionally fragile weaklings that fear female sexuality.  Yeah.  I guess that's the part I don't get."
   "Tiffany," Jennifer said firmly.  "This is not about patriarchy, gender roles, or social mores.  I simply do not have sexual feelings for you.  I don't find you attractive.  That's all."
   Tears welled up in Tiffany's eyes as her posture softened and she slumped forward.  Her lips twitched as she began to cry.  "All I ever wanted was for you to love me," she sobbed, stroking Jennifer's hair.  "But I was never good enough for you.  I have tits like a porn star, an ass like an Olympic gymnast, a cooch that's more addictive than heroin, and I can bench press a Buick.  And I'm still not good enough for you.  What's wrong with me, Jennifer?  What do I have to do to make you love me!?"
   I turned to Cherie and Esperanza.  "Are you hearing this?" I whispered.  "She is fucking crazy.  We have to do something.  We can't let that psycho be in charge of our lives until she graduates."
   Cherie and Esperanza exchanged an awkward glance.  "It's not that simple," Cherie said.
   All of a sudden, Jennifer lurched upward, her incredible calves contacting into cannonballs of scalloped muscle, and her glutes rigid with power like big, sexy anvils.  In a second she was on her feet prying at Tiffany's knees.  "No!"  Tiffany shrieked as she dug her fingernails into Jennifer's hair and clamped her thighs tight.  "No no no!  You're going to eat me out!"
   "I keep telling you... I don't want to," Jennifer growled as she spun about, trying to dislodge her hysterical sister, who was wrapped around her face like a bandana of muscle-bound flesh.
   "It's too bad I don't care what you want," Tiffany hissed as grabbed Jennifer's nipples and began to stroke them.  "After all, you didn't want to eat me out last time either, did you?  I made you do it!"
   Jennifer began to writhe with pleasure as Tiffany manipulated her nipples with expert dexterity, and it was only a matter of seconds before Jennifer collapsed to her knees, and then onto her back, squirming with orgasmic pleasure at Tiffany's touch.  Tiffany laughed as Jennifer beagn to lick her perfect pink pussy.  Tiffany slid down on to her face, moaning with pleasure.  "Please," Jennifer pleaded between licks.  "I don't want to.  Let me stop."
   "You know what I want to hear," Tiffany cooed.
   "Please, your majesty," Jennifer begged.  "May I stop eating your pussy?"
   "That sounds like an admission of defeat to me," Tiffany cackled as she relaxed her thighs and slowly stood up.  "Pack your bags and be out of the house be the end of the week," she sneered at Jennifer before turning to us, her invincible muscles throbbing with power and glistening with sweat.  "And as for the rest of you bitches, anyone that tries to fight me from now on is dead.  I am totally not joking.  If you try to fight me I will beat you, humiliate you, kill you, and bury you in the back yard like a dog.  Now go upstairs and get ready for the first week of classes."

   Upstairs, I stormed toward Esperanza and Cherie.  "Come on guys, we have to go back down there!  If we all work together we can beat her, I just know it."
   "Yeah!" Mindy said leading Suanne over.  "Forget about the stupid rules.  Tiffany is a super mega bitch and she's going to ruin our lives if we don't do something!"
   "It's not that simple, Mindy," Suanne said.
   "What are you all yelling about?" Maria asked as she walked up, arm in arm with Cindy.
   Cherie took a deep breath.  "Girls, the Phi Gamma Delta sorority was organized to bring the strongest, smartest, most beautiful girls in the world together and give them the mental, emotional, and physical tools they need to dominate the world."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said.
   "Did you read any of the initiation literature?" Esperanza asked.  "Any of the bylaws?  Did you even read the motto?"
   "We can't read Greek," I said, looking at the Phi Gamma Delta flag on the wall.
   "It's Latin," Cherie said.  "Dominari in Mundo.  It means 'to dominate the world'."
   "So wait, do you all like Tiffany?" I asked nervously.
   "No," Esperanza said.  "She's a psycho, and she's way too grabby with the underclassmen.  But it's all about survival of the fittest here.  I'll challenge her the second I think I can get away with it, but I'm not doing anything to betray the sisterhood or our mission.  And you shouldn't either."
   "I don't understand," Mindy said.  "What are you saying?"
   Suanne stroked Mindy's hair and pulled her close.  "Mindy I know Phi Gamma Delta seems strange at first, but look what it's done for us.  Look at all the wonderful things that our lifestyle has given us.  Just look at me for example.  When I got here I was gangly, shy, and so bad a math I had to take special classes in middle school.  Now I've filled out in ways I never could have dreamed, I'm an officer in the most prestigious sorority in the world, and I have a dream job waiting for me the second I graduate.  And I met you, Mindy.  That has to count for something."
   Tears streamed down Mindy's face as she collapsed into Suanne's giant bosom.  "This place is weird," she sobbed.  "And I hate it."
   "It just takes some getting used to," Cherie said.  "When I rushed here my older sister was the Chapter President, and she made Tiffany look like a Sunday school teacher."  Esperanza and Suanne laughed and nodded.  "But to Suanne's point," Cherie continued, "if you follow the Phi Gamma Delta way, you can become greater than you ever thought possible.  You can have anything you want."
   "I guess that makes sense," I said.  "Maybe I just need to some time to process all this."

   A few minutes later I was back in our room, trying on my new earrings.  I was lost in thought while Cindy, Mindy, and Maria were all picking out clothes for next week.  At least I think I was lost in thought.  That had never really happened before so I wasn't sure.  I just had a lot of thoughts going around in my head because of all the totally crazy things that happened over the last week.  All of a sudden a knock came on the door.  Mindy opened the door and Renee snuck inside, wearing her scuzzy old sweatsuit.  "Can I hide in here?" she asked, closing the door quickly.
   "Hide from who?" Mindy asked.
   Then we heard Priya calling through the hall, knocking on every door.  "Come on Renee, please?" she whined.  "We just want to see them."
   "And maybe touch them," Shareese called. "And maybe lick them if you're okay with that."
   It looks like someone has a crush on you, Renee," Cindy sang, and Renee blushed.
   "Those are neat earrings, Mindy," Renee said, changing the subject.  "They kind of look like..."
   "They are!"  I said.  "It's totally those four things that the mall cops shot me with.  I picked them up, and since they're super cute and they already had holes in them, I made them into earrings."
   "You got shot?" Maria asked.
   "Not with a gun, silly," I said.  "Although I guess it was kind of a gun."
   "She got shot with tasers at the mall," Renne said.  "Two tasers, actually."
   "I thought tasers were supposed to hurt and stuff," I said.  "Those things just tingled."
   "She was amazing," Renee said, blushing.  "Totally amazing."
   "Your makeover was totally amazing Renee," Cindy said.  "Just ask Priya and Shareese."
   Cindy, Mindy, and Maria joked with Renee but I didn't really hear them because I was hunting through my stuff.  Finally I found what I was looking for: the super long ribbons that my ex-boyfriend used to wrap up my Christmas presents in 10th grade.  I had saved them because they were super pretty and I was going to use them to decorate my room.  I took off my shoes and socks and sat down on the bed and started wrapping my ankles with the ribbons.  When I was finished wrapping my ankles I wrapped my hands.  "Hey Renee, can you finish wrapping my hands for me?" I asked.
   "Sure," Renee said, smiling nervously and tucking her hair behind her ear.  "Why?"
   "Because I'm going to challenge Tiffany," I said.
   "Wait what?" Cindy asked.

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, I mean of all the girls, I didn't picture Windy to be the one to step up to challenge Tiffany, is it even legal for a rush to do that? I guess she must've been training a lot with Cherie and has learned a lot about martial arts and toughening her body, but I very much doubt she's as tough as Cherie herself is, and she must've heard what Tiffany said, that anyone who challenges her from that point she wouldn't just beat, but she would kill, that's pretty steep. Someone does have to beat her, and I would venture to guess that the end is coming fairly soon, and the Triplets have been who the story has always been told from, but they haven't seemed to be the main characters, or the who the main thrust has been behind. I do want to see how much the Triplets have progressed, and for the most part, Windy has taken a backseat to Mindy and Cindy in character development, so maybe this is a chance to see how she has progressed under Cherie's teachings. I guess we'll have to see what happens, my hopes are still high that Renee will finally break out of whatever has been holding her back, maybe the thing that will finally do it will be seeing one of her friends being hurt in front of her to do it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

The story is progressing along in a way that's different from what I expected, and I'm not sure if I like it or don't yet.  I can't see Windy standing up to Tiffany really.  But my favorite girl in the story really is Cherie, and so far she hasn't done much considering she's been built up to be the best all around fighter of the entire sorority.  I have to admit, I'm gonna feel like it's just a tease if she doesn't wise up and stand up to Tiffany at some point.  I know that for the sake of progressing the story she has to lose, and pretty badly, but still., I do think that considering how her fighting skills have been built up, we need to see Cherie vs. Tiffany at some point.

Jeremy Lightning

Perhaps Windy's stepping up is a red herring, since she is Cherie's protégé, once Windy steps up, Cherie says no you're not going to fight her, because I am.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perhaps Windy's stepping up is a red herring, since she is Cherie's protégé, once Windy steps up, Cherie says no you're not going to fight her, because I am.

I hope you're right.  So far we've seen Cherie more or less be portrayed as invulnerable and strong enough to punch through solid concrete.  Renee has been implied to be at a level of superhuman ridiculousness that she plays with construction equipment.  If there's going to be any suspense buildup about the fight between Tiffany and Renee, I think Cherie is the key.  Tiffany needs to be able to laugh off Cherie's hardest blows, possibly to the point of Cherie hurting herself just TRYING to deal damage to Tiffany.  And Tiffany needs to be able to hit back hard enough to level Cherie with a single blow.  Personally I really want to see this, and also I think it's a necessary element to add in if we are going to build any suspense about the inevitable Renee vs. Tiffany fight.

ImperatrixRattus

Oh god...so physically powerful, yet still so utterly oblivious.  The image of Windy wrapping her ankles and hands with friggin' decorative ribbons like they're an actual fighter's wrap is just too heartbreakingly dorbs.

grbaclig

Chapter 43 – Heroes, According to Cindy

   "Wait, what?" I asked.
   "The Tiffany?" Mindy asked.
   "Tiffany the bipolar sadomasochistic rapist who's as strong as an elephant and said she was going to kill anyone that tries to fight her?" Maria asked.
   "No," Renee squeaked, tying up the ribbons on Windy's wrists.  "Don't do it.  She'll kill you."
   "Maybe she will," Windy said flatly as she stripped down to her sports bra and underwear.  "But I can't just let her ruin everything.  Someone has to do something."
   "Windy no!" Mindy and I said in unison as we jumped up and ran toward her. 
   We all hugged, but Windy's body was so hard and toned it was like hugging a statue made of diamonds.  Windy looked sad, but her face was like super serious, too.  "You know guys," she said, "I always liked watching women be heroic.  Like when I saw Maggie Q kicking butt in kung-fu movies, or when Jenny Finch would strike out guys on ESPN.  Then when we were in the mall the other day, after I scared off those mall cops, a little kid came up and thought I was Supergirl.  And it felt totally great.  I think I owe it to that little girl to be a hero and stuff.  And I think I owe it to myself, too."
   Windy turned to walk out the door, and Renee grabbed her by the wrist.  "Windy?" she said.
   "Yeah?" Windy asked, smiling just a little.
   "Windy, I just wanted to say..."
   "Yeah?" Windy asked.
   "Y-you're not going to interrupt me?" Renee asked.
   "Of course not," Windy said. "You're smart and sweet.  I want to hear what you have to say."
   Renee cleared her throat nervously, and then a ton of words spilled out of her mouth at a mile a minute.  "Windy you're like super hot and I know you're all triplets but I always thought you were the hottest because you're totally ripped and stuff and I know you don't think I like girls but I totally do and I've tried to tell you like a hundred times and you all keep interrupting me and I want to bury my face in your pussy forever and when I licked your chest it was the best thing that ever happened to me and I jill off thinking about you every night but I guess I kind of think of all three of you but you're totally my favorite and I love you and I'll love you more than Jamie or Raaina ever will if you just give me a chance."
   "Whoa," Windy laughed.  "That was a lot of words.  I like couldn't understand any of that."
   We all kind of giggled because none of us really understood what Renee said.  Renee looked down and fidgeted.  "I said... I said you're very brave, and I really like you a lot, and I look up to you."
   "Don't be silly, Renee." Windy said.  "I look up to you."
   Renee's brow furrowed in confusion.  "Wait, what?" she said.
   Windy tucked Renee's hair behind her ears and smiled.  "Renee," she said, "the first time I saw you was during that line-up downstairs.  I was super nervous and totally weirded out, but you didn't seem bothered at all, even though you were in this horrible old underwear with a bunch of girls who looked like they walked off a Victoria's Secret runway.  I was worried because I wasn't as strong as the other girls, but you beat up a football player.  And you just kept getting more awesome.  You had to work like super hard because you grew up all poor, you pump iron like a demon, and no matter how badly Tiffany treated you, you never ran away.  You just kept fighting.  You're my hero, Renee."
   "Gee I never thought of it like that," Renee said, nervously smiling as she blushed.
   Then Windy opened the door to leave.  "Renee, I just wish you could believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.  And also I wish you were into girls, because you're totally cute now, and I would do super kinky things with you.  I would wrap my naked body around you and give you orgasms that would change your life.  Like so many orgasms Renee.  Orgasms that would make your teeth chatter."
   "Wait, what?" Renee said with her eyes wide as Windy turned to leave, her rock-hard, peach-shaped ass swaying as she walked away.
Then Windy turned around and skipped back to Renee, and took Renee's head in her hands.  "What the hell," Windy said as she planted a big sloppy kiss on Renee's lips.
   Windy licked and sucked at Renee's mouth while Renee turned bright red, her eyes as wide as saucers and her knees shaking.  Finally Windy pulled away, keeping Renee's lower lip between her own ruby red lips for just a second.  "Bye Renee," she said as she glided toward the stairs.
   "Wait!" Renee pleaded.  "No!  It's not fair!"
   "I know you hated that Renee," Mindy said, "having Windy plant a big passionate kiss on your lips while she stood there all ripped in her underwear after talking about doing kinky lesbian stuff with you.  But you have to get over it and forgive her.  She's always been there for you, and she needs us."
   "Maria, throw me my red blouse," I called as I ran to the door, stopping to pull the blouse over my head, only to find out it was my old blouse, and it like hardly covered anything.  "Oh no," I said.  "This is my old blouse and it barely covers my rack.  I have like 10 gallons worth of underboob here."
   "Cindy, you did it again," Maria said, pointing to me.
   I looked down and saw that I had accidentally put my blouse on over Renee.  Her head was inside my blouse, totally swallowed up by my giant honkers.  I lifted my boobs up off Renee's head, and she was bright red, her glasses were crooked, smiling with her eyes closed like she was high or drunk. 
   "Snap out of it, Renee, I said.  "We have to be there for Windy.  OMG Renee, if I didn't know better I'd say that you enjoy having my tits mashed against your face."

   When we got to the gym, Tiffany was still there, working at the bench press while Maria spotted her.  The bar was fully loaded with plates, bowing in the middle, and moving steadily up and down as Tiffany pumped her incredible chest.  "That's a ton of weight," Mindy said.  "Literally a ton."
   We all stared slack-jawed as Tiffany finished her set, and sat up on the bench, sweat dripping off the hard cuts of her finely honed musculature as the gym filled with girls.  "Baby, this sounds silly but I think my tits are getting bigger the more I work on my pecs," she said to Noriko.  "What do you think?"
   Then Tiffany clasped her hands in front of her and flexed her pectoral muscles.  Waves of sinew rolled underneath Tiffany's freckled skin as her pecs erupted into blocks of thick scalloped muscles that rivaled even Esperanza's incredible prow.  "I think you're right," Noriko said, tracing her finger down Tiffany's gulf of pectoral cleavage.  "You are always right."
   Actually, Tiffany's tits were getting bigger.  And so was the rest of her.  It looked like she had packed on at least 5 pounds of muscle since we last saw her, less than an hour ago.  Noriko licked Tiffany's sweat from her finger as Tiffany stood up and looked out over the group.  Noriko fell to Tiffany's left leg, stroking its muscular calf and rubbing her huge Asian breasts against its bulging quads.  Tiffany snapped her finger, and Raaina slowly and reluctantly slumped toward her and fell to Tiffany's right leg.  Raaina ran her fingers along the perfect teardrop shapes of Tiffany's thigh, her lips trembling as tears filled her eyes.  I totally knew how she felt.  I hated Tiffany, too, but she was just too sexy to ignore, and her touch was too stimulating to resist.  I could feel my nipples hardening as Tiffany addressed us.  "What do you bitches want?" she asked as she stood with her hands on her hips as Noriko and Raaina rubbed themselves against her naked thighs.
   "Tiffany," Windy said.  "I challenge you for the presidency."
   "Windy, freshmen can't really challenge officers," Cherie said.  It's kind of an unwritten rule."
   "Fuck that," Tiffany barked.  "I don't follow written rules, let alone unwritten ones, and I'm delighted to accept this challenge.  What are the terms of your challenge?"
   Windy seemed a bit confused.  "I didn't really think about it," she said.  "I just want to stop you."
   Tiffany laughed.  "No need for a formal challenge, then.  It just adds extra steps to me killing you."
   "I'm not afraid of you," Windy said as dropped into a fighting stance, her feet set, her fists clenched, and a look of steely determination on her face. 
   Tiffany scoffed and stepped forward, leaving Noriko and Raaina behind her.  She raised her arms into an 'archer' pose, and her naked, curvaceous body exploded with big, sharply defined muscles.  "Of course you are," she said.  "I'm stronger, faster, and tougher than anyone on this earth.  I'm a goddess."
   In a flash, Windy leapt forward, her big creamy breasts bouncing in her sportsbra as her sculpted muscles fired with power.  "Heeyah!" she screamed as she fired three perfect side kicks into Tiffany's abs and chest.
   Tiffany didn't move, except for the gentle bouncing of her huge boobs as she laughed off Windy's kicks.  "That's pretty good for a wimp," she sneered.  "I almost felt that."
   Then Tiffany stuck out her butt, bent her legs and windmilled her arms into a rear double biceps pose.  Her back and arms were so muscular that she looked like a freckled blow-up doll stuffed to the bursting point with rocks.  "Heeyah!" screamed Windy as she spun into a tornado of fists and elbows, raining blows onto Tiffany's back, lats, shoulders, and arms.
   Tiffany licked her lips as she gazed admiringly at her arms, seemingly oblivious to Windy's assault.  A few seconds later, Windy fell to the ground, her fists and elbows bruised and bleeding from their collisions with Tiffany's invincible, naked, muscle-bound flesh.
   "Are you about done?" Tiffany jeered as she turned around and stood on her tiptoes, spreading her lats out wide as a barn door while her thighs exploded with definition and her breasts bounced.
   A scowl appeared on Windy's face as she propped herself up on her hands and feet.  "Heeyah!" she screamed as she exploded upward, her muscles rippling with strength as she spun, head over heels through the air and landed a heel kick right on Tiffany's cheek.
   Tiffany's head snapped to the side from the force of Windy's incredible cartwheel kick.  But in less than a second she had recovered, her eyes fired with anger and her nostrils flaring as she glared at Windy.  "You did not just kick me in my face!" she growled as she snatched Windy up by the neck in a blur of speed, strength, and anger.  "This is the most beautiful face in the world.  And you kicked it!?"
   Windy struggled as Tiffany pulled her close, groping Windy's big, creamy boobs with her free hand.  Windy swung wild punches and kicks at Tiffany, all of them completely ineffective.  When Tiffany was done feeling Windy up, she held Windy in the air at arm's length, and drew her fist back, her bicep bulging with terrifying size and definition.  "This is going to hurt a lot," Tiffany laughed.  "For about a half a second.  Then you'll be dead."
   Then, all of a sudden, Renee was standing between Tiffany and Windy, looking up at Tiffany with her eyes locked on the gorgeous redhead.  "Leave her alone, you bitch!" Renee growled.
   Tiffany laughed harder than I had ever heard her laugh before.  "What if I don't?" she asked
   Renee didn't really seem to have an answer for that.  "Well..." she said.
   Tiffany cackled with laughter as she dropped Windy to the ground.  Mindy gently scooped Windy up in her arms as Windy gasped for air as Tiffany turned her angry eyes on Renee.  "That's what I thought, Renee," she jeered.  "You know, I honestly can't believe we let you rush here.  You're a poor, fat, spotty little cow.  I'm ashamed to have you under this roof!  You don't even deserve to sleep in the yard because I expect my pet dogs to be prettier and smarter than you are.  I swear to God, Renee, I can't wait send you back to the group home that you crawled out of, unless they reject you just like your birth parents did."
   Renee's cheeks were starting to run with tears now, and her face was turning red.  "Tiffany!" Maria hissed, "Why would you say such hurtful things!? What the hell is wrong with you?"
   Renee was crying and shaking now, tears streaming down her cheeks as she bleated out sobs.  But her hands were curled into fists, and her teeth were gritted.  "You make me sick, Renee!" Tiffany shouted, jabbing her finger into Renee's chest.  "You're a disgrace to womankind.  And the only good thing I can say about you is that it's nice to have met someone who will always be uglier, stupider, and weaker than I am.  So congratulations on being an exemplar of failure!"
   "Shut up!" Renee roared through her tears, as she swung her fist into Tiffany's stomach.
   We all gasped in disbelief as the force of Renee's punch lifted Tiffany off the ground.  It seemed like Tiffany hung in the air forever before she crashed face first onto the padded floor of the gym.  As Renee stared at her balled up fist, flexing her fingers, Tiffany wheezed and rolled on the ground, cradling her stomach.  "What... the... fuck?" Tiffany croaked as she struggled to get to her hands and knees.

ImperatrixRattus

And cue the Hallelujah chorus.  :woot:

Someone's gonna have a bad time.

Jeremy Lightning

Yay! I sort of figured that Windy wasn't going to be strong enough to really do anything to Tiffany, but I was also right that the possibility of Windy or any of the twins being seriously hurt by Tiffany would finally get Renee off her ass and challenge Tiffany, and now it appears that she is finally ready! And she started off the contest with the shot heard round the World, or I guess you could say around the sorority! I hope that if the next chapter is the last chapter, it will be extra long! k+!

PS: I didn't know that Renee was in an orphanage, perhaps she was Becky's child, but Becky had expected her to be a model of perfection in the way that Jennifer and Tiffany most likely were and Renee came out flawed and Becky couldn't see herself growing into her vision of perfection, so she shipped her off to the orphanage. If momma could only see her now!

PPS: BTW, Renee doesn't HAVE to be of the Finklestein line, I just feel that if it is in that universe, it would make more sense if she was.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Sicod

As a lot of people have said, this story is awesome.