⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weaponzero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One thing that I didn't mention before is that Tiffany is a pure villain, she has information on all of the ones who could possibly challenge her, she has got to be five or six steps ahead, meaning that she is not only insanely sexual, strong, and confident, but smart as well. All of which I'm guessing she got from her mother, Becky. Renee's challenge may not go quite the way we want it to, if I'm thinking that Tiffany is as smart as I think she is. But I'm hoping I'm wrong at that account, anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the next part! k+!

Agreed.  Tiffany is very obviously the closest thing to a real, honest to goodness villain this story has.  She's cold and calculating.  She's managed to successfully use blackmail and manipulation to keep in check the only other sorority members who have the muscle to put her in her place, so it's up to the pledges who she doesn't yet have any dirt on.  And from what it seems like, Renee is being built up to be the one who's going to finally take her down (if anyone can, at least).


IBP

I knew it! Renee is a Finkelstein!

In order for me it still is:

1.Bubblegum
2.Hostile Work Environment
3.This Story

Although some of the scenes in some of the other stories you've written (thank thank thank thank you) shine individually (Becky in the Superman outfit in garage the fading sunlight) This is the most cohesive, expanded, well-written and piece-de-resistance or whatever you want to call it yet. Seriously congratulations on building this massive world and I think both we and you probably can't wait to see where it goes.
(Theories!)
Let's be real, all of us Grbaclig fans knew from the beginning Renee was going to be the closest reincarnation of Becky (the founder, as one posited, also makes sense to me. I had a good time conjuring up an image of her armwrestling 50 men) that was going to be in this tale. Jennifer came close, but she lacked the sharp edge and apparently killer instinct that Renee has, and somehow I suspect that when the girls "clean her up" she will come to have a unique sort of beauty as well. 
Although yes, it seems Tiffany is villainous at the moment, that's largely due to her freckles (jk) and the intelligence that is one of the hallmark Finkelstein genes. I'm not necessarily rooting for any girls in the story, preferring more the role of a CCTV on the wall as these girls seem to never leave the sorority house. If this much was going on and I was one of them I wouldn't want to leave either. The point is, that Tiffany is a chaotic factor, and I'm looking forward to seeing what chaos ensues. Renee seems like the perfect insane catalyst to make the pot boil ever more ferociously.
I wait on tenterhooks.

grbaclig

Chapter 34 – Growing Girls, According to Cindy

   Mindy and Windy were making plans for Renee's shopping spree when I realized what time it was.  "Oh shit," I screamed, "I have to get upstairs."
   I ran up the stairs, and made it to the fifth floor just in time.  The President's room was mostly empty, but I could see where Tiffany was setting up her stuff.  Noriko was hanging up a poster of some heavy metal band, and she was completely naked except for a toolbelt that hung around her trim, muscle-lined waist.  She was standing on her tiptoes so her round sculpted butt, tight hamstrings, and perfect calves popped with power and definition.  She saw me staring and smiled as she playfully flexed her glutes, making them hop and wiggle.  "What's the matter, Cindy," she crowed, "jealous?"
   I kind of was jealous, because Noriko had an amazing ass.  But Noriko's ass was just one of the amazing body parts on display in the fifth floor.  Tiffany stood by the windows, naked except for a leather collar, spiked leather ankle bracelets, and leather fingerless gloves.  She was curling 100 pound dumbbells, her lithe arms swelling with power.  Her freckled skin ran with sweat as she cranked out rep after rep, and each time she brought the massive dumbbells up to her chest, her incredible breasts squeezed together. 
   When she finished her set, she looked into a nearby mirror and flexed her biceps, laughing.  Her arms were almost as big as Jamie's, and almost as ripped as Raaina's.  She was growing at an incredible rate, even for a Phi Gamma Delta girl.  I guess that made sense, since she shared Jennifer's DNA, but it really worried me, since Tiffany was a horrible bully already.  "This is fucking amazing," she said to her reflection.  "I should have taken weight training seriously when I was an underclassman."
   Maria was standing beside Tiffany, taking dictation on a notepad.  With every movement of Maria's arms, her huge, caramel-colored breasts swayed and bounced inside her flimsy nightie. They were round, firm and as big as Tiffany's, and I couldn't peel my eyes away from them. 
Then Maria looked up.  She saw me staring and smiled bashfully, blushing just a bit and batting her eyelashes.  I could feel myself blushing, too.  I felt tingly all over, and it seemed like Maria and I were the only people in the world as we exchanged furtive glances.  I had never felt this way about anyone before.  Maria was beautiful, exotic and busty, and she was obviously interested in me, too.  But then the moment ended as Tiffany snapped her fingers in Maria's face.  "Are you paying attention?" she demanded.  "Read back the last thing I said."
   "I should have taken weight training seriously when I was an underclassman," Maria quoted.
   Tiffany frowned.  "Read back the seventh thing I said!" she yelled.
   Maria flipped through her notes.  "Our purpose is not to elevate women, but to destroy men," she read aloud.
   Tiffany frowned again and stamped her foot.  "Read back the nineteenth thing I said!" she yelled.
   Maria flipped through her notes again. "Who cares about grades? All the girls in this house are rich anyway.  We need to concentrate on learning martial arts.  And getting guns," Maria quoted.  Then she added her own opinion.  "I'm not so sure about this, Tiffany.  Jennifer interpreted the charter very differently.  And we could get in trouble."
   A look of pure fury flashed across Tiffany's face, but then she smiled.  "Jennifer's not in charge anymore, I am," she said, grabbing the straps of Maria's nightie.  "And I love trouble."
   Then Tiffany ripped the red silk of the nightie like tissue paper, leaving Maria naked except for a tiny pair of red silk panties.  Maria's breasts were more magnificent that I could have imagined.  They were gigantic and jiggled heavily with every move she made, but they had a gentle slope that made her nipples point upward from upon her big brown areolas.  Almost instantly, Maria covered her breasts with her arms, as much as she could anyway, and turned away.  It was a totally hot scene, but I actually felt kind of mad at Tiffany.  But my eyes went right back to Maria's tits, spilling out from her arms as she cowered.  "I wish I had tits like that," I muttered absentmindedly.
   "All you have to do is ask," Noriko said, appearing behind me and slipping her hand into my dress through the open back.  I felt Noriko's huge tits smoosh up against my arm as she reached down into my dress and started tugging on my panties.  "Tiffany's in charge now.  She's not going to be as stingy with the little pink pills as Jennifer was."
   "What are... you talking... about?" I asked as the silk of my panties rubbed violently against my clit, making me tremble with arousal.
Noriko laughed a she withdrew her hand from my dress.  "Didn't you ever think it was strange that all the upperclassmen in this sorority are so well endowed?"
   I thought back over my last few days of watching big, full breasts bounce through the Phi Gamma Delta house.  There was Tiffany and Noriko of course, but also Suanne and Jamie.  Esperanza, Raaina, and Cherie were ripped beyond belief without a trace of fat but they still had larger than average breasts.  And of course there was Jennifer.  "I just thought it was awesome," I said, smiling. 
   Noriko laughed again.  "We have a secret formula," she whispered.  "Would you like to try it?"
   I looked down at Noriko's rack. "Totally," I said.
   Noriko led me by the hand to Tiffany, who was still ogling Maria.  This was the first time in my life I had ever felt insecure about my looks.  I had spent my whole life being the hottest girl in any room I walked into, and now I was the ugliest girl on the fifth floor, and my DDD boobs looked like fleabites compared to the jugs that Tiffany, Noriko, and Maria were sporting.  "Here I am with my three favorite girls," Tiffany said.  "My main girl Noriko, my new girl toy Cindy, and Jennifer's prize pony Maria."
   "Cindy, your boobs look tiny compared to ours," Noriko laughed.  "Maybe we can help you."
   Tiffany smirked.  "How about it, Lesbian Phase Barbie?" she asked.  "Do you want bigger tits?"
   I nodded and Tiffany laughed.  She went to her dresser and pulled out a clear jar full of little pink heart-shaped pills.  "Give me your hand," she said, and when I did she shook several of the pills out.  "Maria, get her a bottle of water," she said.
   Maria and I made flirty eye contact as she handed me a bottle of water, and I washed down the pills.  My stomach started to tingle instantly.  "So now what happens?" I asked.
   Noriko and Tiffany started to howl with laughter.  "I have no idea," Tiffany crowed.  "One pill makes you go up a cup size, but you're only supposed to take one per month, tops."
   "Wait, what?" I said, and then I started to panic.  "Tiffany I just took like seven of those things!"
   My stomach was rumbling now, and my breasts were getting hot, like they were sunburned.  "Lay down on the couch," Maria said, reaching for a phone on the dresser.  "I'll call a doctor."
   "The hell you will," Tiffany said, snatching her wrist out of the air and throwing her phone across the room, shattering it to pieces.  "I want to see what happens when you overdose on titty pills."
   I slumped on to the couch, and I felt my dress getting tighter.  I was starting to sweat, and my breasts really started to burn.  It hurt so bad.  "My tits are hot," I cried out.  "They're so hot!"
   "Yes they are," Noriko laughed. "And getting hotter by the second."
   I was in agony, but I wouldn't let myself cry.  I didn't want to give Tiffany the satisfaction.
   Then I felt a cool splash of water on my chest, and a bottle being placed in my mouth.  I was super thirsty, and drank the water in like a second.  It was Maria, and she had an armful of water bottles from Tiffany's mini-fridge and was stroking my hair with tears in her eyes.  She looked frightened, and her hair was disheveled, but she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. 
   I reached up and touched her face, trembling, and she placed her hand over mine.  "Cindy," she said in her flowery accent, "I have to tell you now, in case something happens to you, that I fell in love with you the second I laid eyes on you.  I know other girls can't tell you and your sisters apart, but I can, and you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.  And the way you stood up to Tiffany when she was bullying Renee in the rear living room was the bravest, most compassionate thing I've ever seen.  I only wish I was brave enough to tell you earlier that I love you."
   Then I started to cry.  Not because of the pain, but because I felt the same way about her.  "I love you, too," I said.  "I like totally love you."
And then Maria took my face in her hands and kissed me, not a little peck or a sloppy French kiss like my high school boyfriends, and not a violent aggressive kiss like Tiffany and Noriko, but a firm and easy kiss that felt more natural than anything else I can remember.  For just a second I was in heaven. 
   And then my boobs started to hurt like hell.  It felt like they were on fire, and I could see them swelling up, forcing my dress to pull and stretch as they ballooned under my red dress.  Tiny rips were forming in my dress, and I could see the rips getting bigger and bigger as tit flesh started to force them open.  Maria dumped a bottle of water on the front of my dress, soaking the sheer red fabric until it clung to the expanding globes of my jugs.  That hurt worse, somehow.  "Oh no!" I screamed.  "My tits are even hotter when they're wet!"
   "That's usually how it works," Tiffany laughed.  "Tits always look better when they're wet or-"
   Tiffany didn't finish though, because her jaw dropped open as my breasts erupted from my dress, flopping out into the night air, beaded with sweat and water as scraps red fabric fluttered in the air.  I could hardly believe it.  My hooters were the size of basketballs, with areolas as big around as softballs and nipple the size of ping pong balls.  "Holy shit," Noriko said.
   But my boobs weren't done growing.  I groaned and Maria turned my face toward hers.  "Just look at me, Cindy," she pleaded.  "Look me in the eyes.  You're going to be okay, I promise."
   I could feel my boobs growing even bigger, flopping over the sides of my chest and pressing against Maria's skin on one side and the couch on the other.  "I love you," I gasped to Maria, and I totally meant it.
   Maria kissed me again, and we stroked each other's hair as our tongues explored each other's mouths.  And then the pain was over.  It was as if nothing had happened at all.  Except my jugs were huge.  They were round, firm and perky, just like before.  Except now they were the size of beach balls.  I reached down to touch them, and my nerves crackled with pleasure and pain.  They were super sensitive.  "My tits are super sensitive.  Someone needs to do something about my tits!" I moaned.
   "Oh we'll do something," Tiffany said, licking her lips as she and Noriko advanced on me.
   Then Maria leapt in front of me.  "No!" she yelled.  "I love Cindy and she loves me.  You don't have any right to touch her.  You can beat me up or treat me like a dog, but I don't care, because we're in love!"
   Tiffany and Noriko stopped and looked at each other.  "That's... actually kind of sweet," Tiffany said, her eyes softening as her scowl disappeared.  "You really do love her, don't you?"
   "How come you never say those things about me?" Noriko asked Tiffany.
   Tiffany's scowl returned.  She grabbed Noriko by the hair and rammed three freckled fingers into the tight, trimmed, Asian vagina.  "We are not in love," she growled.  "We are in lust.
   "Eep," said Noriko as she began to quiver with orgasm and the stroke of Tiffany's fingers.
   "I'll tell you what, Maria," Tiffany said.  "Because your little speech moved me, I'll let you suck on Cindy's new knockers instead of us.  How about that?"
   Maria looked around.  "Right here?"  Maria asked shyly.  She cradled her breasts again, as if her modesty had returned when her anger left.  "Right now?"
   "Right here, right now," Tiffany said.  "Or I can find a way to kick you out of the house.  I can find dirt on anyone.  Suck tits or kick rocks.  Your choice."
   Maria looked at me.  She looked frightened and confused, so I did the best thing I could think of to do.  I told the truth.  "I want you to suck on my tits," I said smiling.  "Because I love you."
   Maria smiled bashfully and sat down next to me.  She smiled as she held my left breast in her arms.  "They're so big," she giggled as she stared at my nipple.  "Are they still sensitive?  Do they hurt?"
   I nodded.  "I don't care," I told her.  "I'll still love you, even if you hurt me."
   Maria smiled and kissed me gently on the nose.  Then she looked me in the eye and slowly slid my nipple between her big soft lips.  I exploded.  The pleasure was so intense that it was almost unbearable, but there was no pain at all.  Each stroke of Maria's tongue made me spasm with ecstasy, dripping ejaculate onto the couch as Tiffany and Noriko stared, mouths agape.  "Whoa," said Tiffany.

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, very interesting chapter, it seems like Tiffany is magnanimous in some ways, but I expect her to be cruel to those that are not in her inner sanctum like Cindy appears to be. Maria, well, she hasn't really been a featured character as of yet, but her short interlude in this chapter told a lot about her, she is very noble and lovable, and I hope that she will come out a winner in the end. Tiffany doesn't seem like the leader these girls should have, she is not about female empowerment, she's about male disempowerment, there's a difference, which she doesn't recognize. I know that Renee coming in and defeating her is probably still a while off, but when she does take over, I hope she will run things more closer to what Jennifer did, more fairly. But there's another thing I wonder, what exactly is Becky doing these days? I'm guessing this is far in the future, like a good 25-30 years after her adventures, is she still alive? If so, what is she doing and who is she doing it with? What continuity is this in, Bubblegum or Broken Hearts and Broken Bones? If we get those answers, I'll be cool, if not, I'll be cool that way too, just thought I'd throw those questions out there. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 35 – Saturday Morning, According to Mindy

   We spent about an hour planning Renee's shopping spree, then we went upstairs for bed.  Cindy wasn't there when we went to bed, so Windy and I were kind of worried, but we were so tired we fell asleep anyway.
   Saturday was our rest day, so we didn't have to get up early to work out. When I woke up, Windy was already in her halter top, summer jacket and yoga pants, reading one of her textbooks.  "OMG Mindy," she said when I got up.  "You got... bigger.  Like overnight."
   I looked in the mirror and squealed with joy.  I guess the powerlifting routines that Suanne was putting me through were paying off, because I was starting to develop round bulges of muscle all over my body just like she had—although I was much smaller of course.  I had nice definition, too.  I wasn't super cut like Raaina or Noriko or even Windy, but I could see the outlines where my vastus and femoris muscles met in my legs, and where my biceps, triceps, and shoulders met in my arms. 
   I wanted to show off my body, so I put on this super cute skirt and my favorite low-cut blouse, but they were super tight now.  My butt and boobs were practically falling out, but I looked totally hot, so I didn't mind.  Unfortunately the skirt was so short I would have to wear underwear, at least outside.
Then Cindy stirred in her bed.  "Thank God," I said.  "We thought something happened to you."
   "Something did happen to me," Cindy said, getting out of bed.
   Windy and I squeaked in surprise.  Cindy's boobs were bigger.  A lot bigger.  "Oh fuck me," I said.
   "What...?  How..?" Windy asked, her jaw hanging open as Cindy stretched her back.
   "It's a secret formula," Cindy said.  "I took too much, though."
   She must have taken way too much.  Her boobs still had the same general shape and bounce they had before, but now they were the size of beach balls, and her nipples had grown just as much.  "Cindy," I said.  "You look..."
   "You look awesome," Windy said.  "Those are like the biggest tits in the world."
   "I haven't actually seen them," Cindy said going over to the mirror.  "Oh wow," she said.
   Cindy grabbed her nipples in her hands and lifted up her massive rack, exposing her tight tummy.  Cradled in her arms, her breasts seemed to stick out over a foot in front of her, spilling out from around her arms as she struggled to contain them.  "Whoa," said Windy.
   "You can't really see my upper abs, though," Cindy said.  "I'm going to have to wear something that really forces them up and out... Oh crap I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe!"
   "Shopping spree!" Windy and I called out in unison.
   The Renee walked into the room, wearing her baggy old sweatsuit and holding her cheap little purse.  "Hi guys," she said.  "I'm ready to-"
   But she couldn't finish her sentence.  Her purse dropped to the floor and her mouth dropped open the second she laid eyes on Cindy.  "Hi Renee," we all said.
   Cindy had her back to the door, and she spun around as she greeted Renee.  I guess she wasn't used to her new boobs, though, because the brushed against Renee's face, knocking her glasses to the floor, where they shattered.  "Oh no!" Cindy said.  "I'm sorry!  We'll totally buy you new glasses!"
   "I-It's okay," Rene said.  "They were huge titties—I mean giant knockers—I mean old frames."
   "You're going to have to borrow clothes from someone with huge tits before we can leave the house." I said.  "Maybe Jennifer will have something.  She has ginormous boobs, too."
   "OMG," Cindy said, turning to face me.  "That's a great idea.  And we can check on her, too."
   "Maybe you can ask her how to get used to having ginormous boobs," Windy said, pointing.
   She was pointing at Renee, whose face was covered by Cindy's right breast.  When Cindy had turned around she hit Renee with her rack again, but because she didn't turn all the way around, her boob was smooshed up against Renee's face, nearly enveloping her whole head.  Renee was trembling, and her fingers were curling.  "Sorry about all the boob," Cindy said.
   "Don't worry about it," Renee said, her voice muffled by Cindy's massive funbag.
   "We're sorry, Renee," I said.  "We keep mashing our boobs into your face, but  not on purpose."
   "Renee?" Cindy asked suddenly. "Are you sucking my nipple?"
   "Maybe..." came the muffled reply, and we all laughed.

   We were super careful to enter Jennifer's room, which used to be Tiffany's room.  Cindy was wearing some super cute white shorts, but she didn't bother to put on a top, since nothing fit, and there was a small crowd of girls staring at her as we went inside.  Jennifer only had some of her furniture, and she was sitting on the bed looking out the window, still wearing her silk robe.  She looked sad, but she was still radiantly beautiful.  "Hi Jennifer," we all said in unison, although Renee was a little off.
   "Hi girls," Jennifer said, turning around.  Her eyes went right to Cindy.  "Oh good heavens," she said.  "Did Tiffany do that to you?"
   "That's kind of why I'm here," Cindy said.  "I need to borrow an outfit so I can go to the mall."
Jennifer laughed.  "You're going to have to go to the store for fat ladies, buy the biggest things they have, and then have them tailored," she said, going to her closet.
   Jennifer handed Cindy a bra the size of a bath towel and a really pretty white top. Cindy thanked her and put on the bra as Jennifer stared, licking her lips.  "The bra doesn't really fit," Cindy said.
   She was right.  Her tits were spilling out of the bra from every direction.  "That's because your breasts are too big," Jennifer said.  Then with a smile she pulled Cindy close, readjusted the bra strap and jiggled Cindy's jugs until they set more squarely in the bra.  "Not that breasts can ever be too big," she said with a wink.
   "How are you feeling?" I asked.  "If there's anything we can do to cheer you up, just ask."
   A lascivious smile lit across Jennifer's face, but quickly disappeared.  "I'm worried about the Chapter," she said.  "Tiffany is dangerous and unstable.  When she was a teenager she used to stand in our driveway in cutoffs and a crop top washing our car.  She did it every day in the summer, and when a guy would stop and hit on her she would invite him in and then hurt him."
   "That sounds like something Tiffany would do," Renee grumbled.
   "I mean she hurt them badly.  She would break legs, put out eyes, stuff like that.  And she would either shame them into lying about how they had gotten hurt or intimidate them into keeping quiet.  I swear every male on our street wound up being permanently disabled in some way."
   "Don't worry," Windy said.  "Things will work out.  They always do."
   Jennifer looked us over.  "Maybe.  Give me your purse, Renee," she said, and when she got it, she quickly stuffed something inside.  "Keep it secret," she said.  "Keep it safe."
   A few minutes later we were off to the mall.

   There are always little girl gangs around the mall parking lot, and one of them glared at us as we walked toward the entrance.  Windy rolled her eyes at them.  "Bitches," she muttered.
   The first place we went was the lingerie store.  "This stuff is really expensive," Renee said.
   "Don't worry," Cindy said.  "It's totally on us.  Or on our mom's credit card, anyway!"
   We helped Renee pick out some nice underwear, but she kept asking for huge sizes, like the biggest sizes they had.  "Renee you would have to be huge to fit into those," I said.
   "I'll go into the changing room with you and help you figure out your size," Windy offered.
   Renee looked down bashfully.  "I'm kind of shy about my body," she said as she went to change.
   "No wonder she's shy, if she's gotten so fat she has to wear underwear that size," I said.
   Then Renee called out.  "Miss, I need help figuring out this bra," she squeaked sheepishly.
   We all giggled as the shopgirl, a beautiful thin girl with straight black hair, rolled her eyes and went into the changing room.  "She's so innocent, like a little kid," Windy said.  "It's kind of cute."
   Then we heard a loud gasp from the changing room, followed by the murmurs of two female voices, finally followed by loud kissing sounds.  "Cut it out!" Renee shouted all of a sudden.
   A moment later, the shopgirl returned, smiling wildly with her eyes wide.  "What's her deal?" I muttered to Cindy and Windy.
Renee emerged a moment later, frowning, but she had several nice sets of underwear, even though they were super huge.  Cindy and Windy went to the fat ladies store to get Cindy's clothes, and Renee and I went to my favorite boutique store to get her some fall dresses.  Renee was going for pants and loose fitting long-sleeved dresses.  They were like way to big, though, like the biggest sizes they had.   "This sleeveless one is nice," I said.
   "I'm kind of shy about my body," Renee said as she took some dresses i to the changing room. 
   "No wonder she's shy, if she's gotten so fat she has to wear dresses that size," I said.
   Then Renee called out.  "Miss, I need help with a zipper," she squeaked sheepishly.
   I laughed out loud at how innocent Renee was, but the shopgirl, a beautiful black girl with tits and ass to match mine, seemed annoyed.  She rolled her eyes and went into the changing room. 
   Then I heard a loud gasp from the changing room, followed by the murmurs of two female voices, finally followed by loud kissing sounds.  "Cut it out!" Renee shouted all of a sudden.
   A moment later, the shopgirl returned, smiling wildly with her eyes wide.  "What's her deal?" I wondered aloud.

   It took like three hours to get Renee new glasses, contact lenses, makeup, a new hairdo, and a whole new wardrobe.  But it was worth it, because she looked like a million times better, even though she was wearing loose-fitting blouses and long dresses.  We met Cindy and Windy at the food court.  The three of us were already talking about the new things that we'd bought when Renee came back.  She ate a pound of chicken kabobs in like a second.  "What took you so long to get back?" I asked.
   "I got stopped twice on the way back by guys asking for directions," she said, wiping her hands.  "I mean how stupid do you have to be to get lost in a mall?  There are maps everywhere."
   "Renee they were hitting on you!" Cindy said.  "How did you not pick up on that?"
   Renee blushed and looked down at the table.  "I've never had a guy hit on me before," she said.
   We stood up and took our trays to the trash.  "Well get used to it," Windy said, holding up her compact for Renee.  "Your makeover is awesome, and you're totally pretty now."
   Renee looked into the compact, and touched her reflection with her finger.  "I am pretty," she said with surprise as a tear formed in her eye.  "I'm actually pretty.  Thanks so much you guys."
   "No problem," Cindy said.  "We're totally friends and stuff.  And friends help each other out."
   As Cindy turned to leave the food court, her new boobs slammed into another girl, spilling soda down the other girl's clothes.  It was one of the gangster girls from the parking lot.  She was tall and thick, with a square jaw, and two tear-drop tattoos under her right eye.  And she was pissed.  "Watch what you do with those things you dumb slut!" she hissed as three other girls crowded around her. 
   "Hey you can't talk to her that way!" Windy yelled, stepping up to the teardrop girl.
   "Bitch, I'm six feet tall.  I talk however I want," teardrop snarled.  And then, without warning, her fist rocketed out and hit Windy in the jaw, snapping her head around in a flurry of blonde hair.
   Cindy, Renee, and I gasped.  But Windy just turned back to the teardrop girl, smiled, and starting taking off her jacket.  Windy's jacket hit the ground, and it was the gangster girls' turn to gasp. 
   Windy looked awesome.  She was way more muscular than she was on Monday, more muscular even than during the gym takeover.  She was getting more ripped every minute, and she looked like she knew it as she rolled her triple-headed shoulders and flexed her thick plates of pectoral muscle.  She was so ripped that she looked like a collection of muscles bolted together.  Her abdominal, chest, shoulder and back muscles were so well defined that there was no fat or undeveloped flesh to be seen except for the DDD boobs that strained her halter top.  Her arms were absolutely shredded as she flexed her lemon-shaped biceps and laughed at the girl gang.  "You just made a mistake," she said.  "A totally huge mistake."

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice job on this chapter! I like Renee's makeover may have actually taken and hopefully this will give her the confidence to realize that she is pretty, and she is muscular, and ready to take over from Tiffany, at least if not right now, in a very short amount of time! And boy did Windy get more muscular and more ripped, that's great! Again, this is all taking place pretty much over the course of a week, or thereabout, so she really came up from a normal girl into a ripped, sexy Goddess in such a short amount of time. As have Mindy, Cindy, and as I suspect, Renee. So yeah, as always, I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 36 – Alpha Girl, According to Windy

   "You just made a mistake," I said.  "A totally huge mistake."
   I had never been in a real fight in my life, but I was super angry at the girl gang.  It was like there was something deep inside me telling me to show them my muscles and push them around.  And it felt great.  "You don't scare me you little crossfit bitch," teardrop snarled, launching another punch.
   I didn't know what to do, and I panicked just a little bit, but then as if it had a mind of its own, my hand shot out and grabbed her fist.  Her eyes popped open with shock and fear.  And then I started to squeeze.  Her face grimaced and she barked in pain as her hand snapped inside my fingers.  "Are you sure I don't scare you?" I asked.  "Because you look totally scared."
   Then I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder.  I thought it was probably Cindy and Mindy, so I let teardrop's fist loose and turned around.  But it wasn't my sisters behind me; it was one of the other gangster girls.  She was wearing too much eyeliner, holding one of those collapsible police batons, and she was backing away and trembling.  "No way," she gulped.
   "OMG," I said.  "Did you hit me with that thing?  Because I like barely felt that.  My muscles are like super hard now.  See?"
   And I started flexing my pecs.  I could feel them rolling and hardening, one muscle at a time.  It felt like I had total control of every single muscle fiber in my body.  And I wanted to show them all off, so the girl gang knew who the Alpha girl was.  So I grabbed my yoga pants at the waistband and ripped them to shreds.  "Holy shit!" one of the gangster girls cried.  "She looks like one of those muscle charts."
   As I looked down at my leg, I realized she was right.  "I totally do!" I said as I stretched out my left leg and flexed my quad, rotating my foot at the ankle so that my calf danced and bulged as my sandal hung from my toes. 
   My legs were beyond ripped.  Every lateralis, vastus, and adductor was popping out, and my calf looked like two beveled rocks wrapped in creamy young skin.  While I was busy checking out my legs, the other two girls ran up and grabbed my arms.  One had my left arm and one had my right arm, holding me in place while the eyeliner girl got a pair of brass knuckles out of her purse.  "You ain't gonna shrug this off, you Barbie doll looking bitch," she yelled, winding up and driving her fist into my stomach.
   It kind of felt like a slap, I guess.  Eyeliner girl must have expected more because she just looked back and forth from my abs to the brass knuckles, her mouth hanging open.  "Yeah I totally didn't feel that either," I said as eyeliner started hammering at my stomach over and over.  "I'm probably like way harder than brass.  The girl I work out with can bend iron just by flexing her muscles.  It's pretty epic."
   Eyeliner stopped punching.  She was breathing hard and her hand was red and swollen.  "I bet your pretty face ain't harder than brass," she snarled, winding up again.
   I squeaked in alarm and struggled to get loose, but the two other girls grunted and strained and held me tight.  But then my instincts took over, and I brought my legs up to my chest like I was doing a monkey hang, and fired my feet out just as eyeliner girl started to throw her punch.  I could feel my abs, glutes, and hamstrings flowing with power as my feet drove into her chest.  She went flying, knocking over a table, and the table behind it, and the table behind that one, with blood trailing out of her mouth as she flew.  "Hold her tight!" screamed the girl on my left arm.  "She'll kill us if she gets loose!"
   "Oh I'm totally going to get loose," I laughed, and then I brought my leg up and heel-stomped the foot of the girl on my right.
The second her grip loosened I pulled my arm out.  I could feel my muscles filling with blood and anger.  And it felt great.  My body coiled like spring, all of my muscles working together, as I drove my right elbow into the face of the girl on my right, and drove my right knee into the stomach of the girl on my left.  It was like everything around me was in slow motion, and I was moving at the speed of light.  Before the gangster girls had finished crying out in pain, I launched my right leg into a side kick that launched the girl on my right into the air, and launched my right fist into the face of the girl on my left, dropping her like a sack of flour.  "Whoa," I heard Cindy and Mindy say in unison.
   I had just beat up two gang members using one arm and one leg, and it took about one second.  And I must have looked pretty hot doing it, because there was a crowd around me now, taking photos with their phones.  I cocked my hips and flexed my biceps for show as I looked down at teardrop girl, who was still cradling her broken hand as she scooted away on the floor.  Then I heard a man's voice yelling.  "Stop right there!" a security guard yelled as he pointed this weird little gun thingy at me.
   "They totally started it," I said, kicking the teardrop girl in the hip.
   Then the security guard fired his weird little gun thingy, and two little needles on wires shot out and stuck into my chest.  Then I started to tingle.  It didn't hurt, but it made it kind of hard for me to move.  "What the hell is that?" I asked, walking toward the guard.  "I told you they started it!"
   The security guard backed up and called out.  "I need backup!" he said.
   Then another guard appeared and fired another little gun thingy, and two more needles stuck me in the chest.  I was really tingly now, and it was getting hard to walk.  I tried to pull the needles out, but I couldn't move my arms all the way.  That's when I got mad.  I remembered what Cherie taught me and focused on what I desired most, which was to beat the heck out of those fat, dumpy security guards.  I gathered  my energy, and with one sweeping move I flexed my upper body into a 'most muscular' pose, screaming like a wild beast as my muscles rippled to life.  My pecs erupted into slabs of rock-hard muscle, and the little needles popped out of my chest and fell to the ground.  The guards dropped their little gun thingies and took out their nightsticks, but they were shaking, because I was the Alpha girl and they knew it.  "Lie down and put your hands behind your back," one of them said, "or we'll..."
   "You'll do what?" I demanded, putting my hands on my hips, and spreading my steely lats.
   The security guards took another step back.  "Don't make us hurt you," one of them said.
   That made me laugh.  I bent my knees, stuck out my butt, and showed them a rear biceps pose.  I wanted to make sure they could see my legs, my glutes, my back, my ribs, my shoulders, and my arms.  My bicep looked incredible, so I kissed its sculpted peak, leaving a lipstick mark on my arm.  "Do you really want to take on this body?" I asked, splaying my fingers out and making my bicep dance.
   The guards looked at each other.  "No ma'am," they said in unison, and turned and ran away.
   The food court was filled with catcalls and cheers as I put my jacket back on.  A little grade school girl came up to me with a piece of paper.  "Supergirl, can I have your autograph?" she asked.
   "That's like so cute," I said.  "But I'm not Supergirl, I'm just really tough."
   "I want to be really tough when I grow up," the little girl said, so I took her paper and scrawled down a bunch of exercises and diet tips.
   "Here you go," I said.  "Just follow those tips and you can grow up to be really tough like me."

   On our way back in to the car we talked about our shopping spree.  We spent like thousands of dollars, but it was worth it, because we all looked totally hot, even Renee.  But Mindy didn't have anything.  I looked at the way she was bulging out of her clothes.  You could see the bottom of her butt cheeks under her skirt's hemline, and her arms and boobs were bulging out of her blouse like it was three sizes too small, which I guess it was.  "Why didn't you get anything, Mindy?" I asked.
   Mindy smiled.  "I like the way I look," she said.  "It's like I'm so much woman that clothes can't contain my body.  Besides, clothes are supposed to show off a body, not hide it."
   "I totally agree," Cindy said.  "Renee how come you didn't get anything sexy?"
   Renee looked down at her feet.  "I'm kind of insecure about how my body looks now," she said.
   "Did you get fat?" Mindy asked.  "You do look a lot wider."
   Renee looked confused.  "No," she said.  "How could I be getting fat?  I'm on the same diet you all are.  It's just that I've packed on all these bulging-"
   Then I noticed a trail of red liquid on my pecs, running down toward my halter top.  "Oh my God you guys," I called out.  "How long have I had this blood on my chest?"
   "I don't have a tissue or anything," Mindy said. 
   "Me neither," Cindy said.
   "I can help," Renee said, dropping her bags to ground and running up to me.
   Renee opened her mouth and planted her lips right on my chest, and started licking up the blood.  "Wow Renee," I said, "You really didn't have to do that.  My pecs are all pumped and sweaty and stuff, so they're probably the last thing you want to put your mouth on.  "
"Don't worry about it," Renee said, her voice muffled by my rock-hard slab of chest muscle.
   Cindy and Mindy loaded the bags into the SUV, but Renee was still licking.  I was pretty sure the blood was all gone by now, but I didn't want to be rude.  Then her tongue started squirming.
   "Renee?" I asked.  "Are you running your tongue along the striations on my pecs?"
   "Maybe..." came the muffled reply, and we all laughed.

   On the way back home, we talked about our clothes, and the other girls in the house.  Mindy was driving and I was in shotgun, with Cindy and Renee in the middle row.  "I think Jennifer actually has bigger glutes than Esperanza," Cindy said.
   "Yeah," said Mindy.  "But Esperanza's arms are insane, even bigger than Suanne's.  They've got to be the biggest arms in the house."
   "Actually," Renee said.  "I'm pretty sure I have-"
   "Well we can agree that Esperanza and Jennifer are both totally hot, just in different ways," I said.
   "Totally," Cindy and Mindy said in unison.
   "Wait what?" Renee said.  "Are you three attracted to girls with big muscles?"
   "Totally," we all said together.
   "We actually had a four way with Jennifer," Cindy.
   Renee's mouth hung open.  "Four... way... with Jennifer." she mumbled as her cheeks reddened.
   "You don't want to hear about that stuff, though," I said.  "Because you're not a totally huge dyke like the three of us are."
   "Actually," Renee said, "I'm really attracted each one of-"
   "Oh my God you guys," Cindy said, "you have to see this new necklace I bought."
   Cindy got out of her seat and started rummaging around in the bags in the back.  "Cindy look out for your boobs," Mindy laughed.  "You're doing it again!"
   I turned around and laughed, too.  Cindy's gigantic funbags were resting on Renee's shoulders, completely enveloping her head.  "Oh my God Renee, I'm totally sorry," Cindy said, pulling her enormous breasts apart with her hands, and freeing Renee's head from the ocean of cleavage.  "I still can't believe Tiffany gave me all those pills.  I could have died!"
   "Wait what?" Renee said, straightening her glasses.  "The little pink pills are real?"
   "Totally," Cindy said.
   "And they gave them to you?" Renee frowned.  "That's so unfair, you already had big boobs.  I think I'm the only A cup in the whole house."
   "Cindy, I just had an idea," Mindy said.  "Can you steal some of those pills for Renee?"
   "I can try," Cindy said.
   Renee looked down and fidgeted.  "You shouldn't do that," she said.  "Tiffany will get super mad if she catches you.  You might even get kicked out of the house."
   "You shush, Renee," I said.  "We're totally friends and stuff.  And friends help each other out.  I mean, you just ran your tongue all over my hard, sweaty pectoral muscles while my tits were practically falling out of my top, and you didn't have to do that.  I mean it's not like you wanted to do that."
   "Actually," Renee said, "It was like the hottest thing-"
   "Oh my God you guys," Mindy yelled, pointing to the radio. "I love this song, turn it up."
   I turned the radio up, and we spent the rest of the drive back to the house singing Stronger, by Kelly Clarkson.

Jeremy Lightning

I just love this storyline, where the girls interrupt Renee whenever she says that she's getting bigger and stronger, Renee really has to get her confidence up, she has to be more assertive if she's ever going to be an effective president for the sorority. Hopefully Cindy will give her a couple of those pink pills, perhaps getting bigger tits will finally snap Renee out of this inferiority complex that she seems to be in. Of course, when your big sisters are Tiffany and Jennifer, I guess that can't be helped. (I know you haven't said so, but I'm sure that's what we're assuming to be the case, all the evidence points that way.) Anyway, the way that Renee is talking, she might already be the most muscular person in the Delta house, I look forward to seeing if that is true! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

Great new chapter.  This is more along the lines of what I've been hoping to see from the series.  Also, I have a newfound motivation for wanting to see Renee get the recognition she deserves.  As someone who has struggled with a speech impediment my whole life, I am constantly having people cut me off before I can finish my sentences because they don't want to wait for me to try to finish one through the stutter.  It's frustrating on an almost painful level and seeing Renee go through that same frustration really gives me something in her to identify with.

Trinitus

I feel so sorry for Renee, she never gets to compelete a singel sentence and no-one listens to her.
Hopefully they will start to listen to her when she showes them her muscles.

grbaclig

Chapter 37 – Self-Esteem, According to Cindy

   When we got back to the house we piled in through the front door, but my boobs accidentally knocked over a lamp in the foyer.  It was totally hard to have giant boobs.  As if she was waiting for us, Tiffany stormed around the corner.  "What the fuck was that!?" she demanded.
   She was wearing a white suit jacket with a white blouse that didn't show any cleavage, and a white skirt that was short, but modest by her standards.  Her hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing very modest heels.  It's the least slutty I had ever seen her.  "I-I'm sorry," I said.  "It's these new boobs."
   "Clean that up!" Tiffany barked.  "And who told you that you could bring a friend in here?  You know that all visitors have to be cleared with the Chapter Secretary!"
   We all looked around.  "What do you mean?" Windy asked.  "It's just us three and Renee."
   Tiffany was taken aback.  "Renee?" she said, cocking an eyebrow.  "I didn't recognize you."
   I clapped my hands with joy.  "I know, right!" I said.  "She's totally beautiful now."
   Renee smiled and blushed.  "Thanks you guys," she said.
   Tiffany's scowl returned.  "Ha!  She's plain at best," she scoffed.  "Congratulations on being slightly less ugly Renee.  Too bad you're still stupid and weak."
   "Stop it, Tiffany!" Mindy said, stamping her foot.  "Renee looks totally pretty now.  She had guys hitting at her at the mall and everything.  Why are you always so mean to Renee, anyway?"
   Tiffany sneered with contempt as she stalked toward us.  "I'm mean to everyone," she snarled.  "Because I like being mean to people, and no one can stop me from doing what I like to do.  No one."
   Then Tiffany grabbed Renee by the wrist and pulled her toward a mirror in the front room.  As we watched Tiffany affect a cover girl pose, Maria came downstairs and gave me peck on the cheek.  "What's' going on?" she asked, tucking a hand in my back pocket and pressing her rack against mine.
   "Tiffany is being a huge bitch," I said.
   "Isn't she always?" Maria sighed.
   Tiffany pointed at the mirror.  "See Renee?  Look at you, and then look at me.  That's you, and that's me.  Which one of us is beautiful, Renee?"
   Renee's face fell and she pointed her toes inward.  "You are," she mumbled. 
   "And which one of us is ugly, Renee?" Tiffany demanded.
   "I am," Renee said meekly.
   "That's not fair Tiffany!" Windy said, stomping her foot.  "Renee's beautiful, and she'll have guys falling all over her as soon as classes start.  It's not fair to compare her to yourself, because you're..."
   Tiffany smiled and turned to face us.  Behind her, Renee started to cry.  "Because I'm what?" Tiffany purred, as she jiggled her way toward us, tossing her shining orange hair over her shoulders.
   Windy looked at the ground.  "Because you're super hot," she grudgingly admitted.
   "Super hot?" Tiffany asked.  "Is that what you think too, Mindy?"
   "Yes," Mindy grumbled.
   "How about you, Cindy?' Tiffany asked, lifting my blouse over my gigantic new boobs, and ogling them as she puckered her big, soft lips.  "Do you think I'm hot?"
   "Yes," I squeaked.
   I was terrified of Tiffany's touch.  The pleasure that she could give was unbearable.  She could do things with her tongue and her fingers that no woman could resist, and I was horrified of what Maria would think if I gave in to my desires.  Tiffany could read my fear like a book.  "How hot am I?" she asked breathily, pressing against my enormous new hooters, and making my nips tingle with anticipation.
   "Super hot," I said weakly.  "Like, model hot."
   "Model hot?  Is that all?" Tiffany asked, backing up and putting her hands on her hips.  "Can you tell me the name of a model that's as hot as I am?  Can you name any woman who's as hot as I am?"
   I tried not to look at Tiffany, with her perfect face, perfect hair, perfect figure, and perfectly confident bearing.  But I couldn't help myself.  She was rocking that suit.  I wanted so badly to name a bunch of women who were more beautiful than Tiffany, but I honestly couldn't think of even one.  She started tapping her foot.  "I can't think of one," I said with a sigh.  "Maybe Jennifer, I guess."
   A second later, Tiffany was in my face, glaring at me with nostrils flaring and her hand around my throat.  Slowly, she started to lift me off the ground, until her arm was fully extended and my feet were dangling three feet off the ground.  "Whoa," said Windy.
   "Compare me to Jennifer one more time, you skinny little bitch, I dare you!" Tiffany barked.
   Maria ran up to Tiffany and poked her finger in her chest.  "Let her go," she said firmly.  "You're the President now.  You have to be a leader.  You can't just go around bullying people."
   Tiffany laughed and lowered me to the ground.  "I can do whatever I want," she said calmly to Maria.  "But this outfit cost $10,000 and I don't want to get blood on it.  At least not yet."
   Then Priya and Shareese came running in.  "Sorry we're late," Priya said, wiping lipstick off her neck as Shareese tucked in her shirt.  "We couldn't find the journal anywhere and we... Holy tits!"
   Priya and Shareese gawked at me in disbelief.  It felt kind of creepy, but it was also pretty hot.  "Are those real?" Shareese asked.  "Is the story about the little pink pills true?"
   "Can I feel them?" Priya asked.  "Just a little squeeze?"
   Tiffany rolled her eyes.  "You two are worthless," she growled.  "Go back to fucking each other and get out of my sight."  And then Tiffany turned her attention to us.  "You three haven't seen that little yellow journal of Jennifer's have you?" she asked, being friendly all of a sudden.  "I'd really appreciate it if you could help me find it.  It has lots of important Presidential items inside."
   We looked at each other and shrugged, and Tiffany rolled her eyes and stomped off upstairs as Renee ran out the back door with tears streaming down her face.

   We were putting our clothes away before dinner, showing each other our selections.  Mindy was trying on her old clothes, and smiling at how tight and revealing they had become.    "Do you think the other girls on campus will think I'm a slut?" she asked as she modeled a blouse that was way too tight.
   "You are a slut," I giggled.  "You've been with like three different girls over the past four days."
   Mindy smiled.  "Feeling sexually desirable is important to a woman's self esteem," she said.
   "I wish we could make Renee feel desirable," Windy said, "She really needs more self-esteem, but she's totally clueless when it comes to guys."
   I went to close the door, and I saw Priya and Shareese coming upstairs with their arms full of bananas and cucumbers.  "Hey guys, I have an idea," I said, closing the door.  "I think we can find someone to make Renee feel sexually desirable without even leaving the house."

   Even though Saturday was rest day, we went downstairs to work out anyway.  Most girls did cardio on Saturday, but we were so excited about our gains that we didn't want to miss a single rep.  We all got new sportsbras and shorts at the mall, and even though mine barely fit, it was super cute.  All the girls were staring at me.  They were totally jealous.
   I thought I would work on my deadlifts, so I could support my huge new boobs, so I went over to the barbells.  Suanne was putting 90 pound plates on a bar at the bench press.  Mindy ran up, throwing her arms around the curvy giantess and jumping up to kiss her on the cheek.  "Hi lover," she said.
   "Oh hello Mindy," Suanne said, looking around nervously.  "Are you here for Saturday cardio?"
   "No way!" Mindy said.  "I'm not doing any cardio ever again.  I want to get huge!"
   Mindy flexed her biceps and sang the chorus to Roar as her big round muscles erupted upward.  "Oh my, Mindy," Suanne said, "you've gotten very big very quickly.  How big are your arms, now?"
   "I don't know," Mindy said.  "Should we measure them?"
   Suanne nodded and grabbed a measuring tape off the wall and wrapped it around Mindy's arm.  "16 inches," Suanne cooed.  "Your arms must have doubled in size since Monday.  That's incredible!"
   "I know," Mindy said, pressing up against Suanne.  "They're big and sexy.  Here, kiss my muscle."
   "I'm not really comfortable with public displays of affection," Suanne said shyly.
   "Go on," Mindy purred, "you know you want to kiss it."
   Suanne blushed and tucked her hair behind her ears.  She bent down and pecked a little kiss on Mindy's arm, but as soon as she did, Mindy started to wiggle her hand and made her bicep bounce up and down.  Suanne giggled.  "Oh Mindy, you're such a tease," she said coyly.
   "Get used to it," Mindy said.  "Because soon I'm going to get so strong you'll have to kiss me in public whether you want to or not."
   Suanne cocked an eyebrow and turned toward the weight bench.  "Oh really?" she said. The bar was filled with plates, and bowing in the middle under the strain.  Mindy counted the plates and gulped.  Suanne smiled demurely.  "I'll add more weight once I get warmed up," she said.
   After I finished my deadlift sets I watched in awe as Suanne easily cranked out rep after rep with the fully loaded bar as Mindy stared down at her, gawking.  Then I went over to the ab machines to work on my core so I could move around with my huge new boobs.  Jamie was rubbing one hand across Raaina's stomach and one hand across Windy's as they flexed their abs.  Jamie was wearing a sparkly purple bikini that was obviously way too small for her, and her nipples were pulling the undersized top away from her big peach breasts.  "No," Raaina pouted.  "You have to chose.  Me or Windy."
   "We're both totally shredded," Windy said.  "There's no need for drama."
   "There is always need for drama," Raaina purred.  "Drama is sexy."
   "You're damn right it is," Tiffany said, appearing from the showers.
   She was wearing a black silk robe with red lining that hung down past her knees.  The robe had a pentagram and a devil embroidered on the back, and did nothing conceal the jiggling of her huge boobs as she approached Raaina.  She was wearing black and red heels, and had her red hair up in a black ribbon.  It was the second-least-slutty thing I had ever seen Tiffany wear, and she looked incredible.
   "What do you want, Tiffany?" Raaina asked sourly.
   "The same thing I've wanted for the past two years," Tiffany said, standing close to the lithe Arabian.  "I want to lick honey off of your abs and eat ice cream out of your ass crack."
   "Well it's not going to happen," Raaina said defiantly, and turned away. 
   But Tiffany grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back.  "I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you," she hissed.  "And then I'm going to make you beg me to stop."
   Raaina turned up her nose and tried to pull away, but Tiffany slipped two fingers under Raaina's bikini bottoms, and started to stroke.  Raaina sighed with desire as her knees buckled.  I could tell that she didn't want to give in to Tiffany, but she couldn't resist the waves of pleasure flowing through her body.  I totally knew what she was going through, and my nipples tingled with the memory of what Tiffany and Noriko did to me two nights previously.  "No," Raaina squeaked, "stop.  I don't want this."
   "I don't care," Tiffany laughed as she planted a kiss on Raaina's cheek.
   Then the gym shook with the sound of Jamie stomping her feet.  "That's enough, Tiffany!" she roared as she pulled herself up to her full height.  "I challenge you for the Presidency."
   "Have you forgotten that I have dirt on you?" Tiffany said, withdrawing her fingers from Raaina.
   "You won't be able to tell anyone anything with your jaw wired shut," Jamie snarled. 
   "Fine," Tiffany said, turning her nose up.  "What are the terms of your challenge?"
   "A plain old catfight," Jamie said.  "Punches, kicks, biting, scratching, choke holds, or whatever.  Outside in the grass, first one to lose consciousness is the loser."
   "What the hell, Jamie?" Tiffany exclaimed.  "It was just a little finger bang.  Why go crazy?"
   "It was my girlfriend's pussy," Jamie growled.  "No one touches it except for me and Windy."
   "Wait, what?" Windy exclaimed as Raaina pulled Windy close and stroked her hair.
   "I told you drama is sexy," Raaina purred.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I don't know if Jamie is going to win, in fact, I'm guessing she won't by some chicanery by Tiffany, but I hope Tiffany is at least brought down to Earth a little and realize that her kind of rule is going to make her more enemies than friends. But I'm guessing that she is so confident that she doesn't even consider any situation where she could lose, and especially to Renee when that time comes. Also, I wonder what's going to happen with Renee, who are the girls going to get to sex her up and give her some self confidence? I look forward to more, hopefully soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 38 – Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting, According to Mindy

   The house was abuzz with activity as we all followed Jamie and Tiffany upstairs.  "Maria," Tiffany barked, "take that hot brown ass of yours upstairs and get the bylaws."
   "Cindy," Windy whispered, "go with her and see if you can steal some of those pills for Renee."
   Cindy and Maria nodded to each other and jogged upstairs.  The procession stopped cold in the front room as we all stared at Cindy, her ginormous rack bouncing up and down and side to side as she ran.  Priya and Shareese pulled me close and whispered in my ear.  "Hey Mindy?" Priya asked.  "Do you think your sister would let us play with her boobies?  It doesn't even have to be sexual."
   "It does too have to be sexual," Shareese hissed.  "I can't even look at those things without creaming my panties.  The second I get my hands on one of those nipples, it's going into my mouth."
   "Anyway," Priya said.  "Do you think you could ask her?"
   I thought about it for a second.  "Her and Maria are like serious in love," I said.  "But maybe if you do something to help us, we can talk her into it."
   "I will do literally anything," Shareese said.  "I need to suck on those titties."
   
   It had been raining earlier, and it was still cloudy when we all gathered in the back yard.  Wet grass and mud squished under our feet as we all formed a circle around Jamie and Tiffany, and pretty soon, Maria and Cindy pushed their way to the front and stood beside us.  Maria opened the huge leather-bound book and set it on Cindy's boobs, so the spine rested in her canyon of cleavage.  They exchanged flirty glances as Maria read the terms of the challenge.  ""Do you, Jamie Angelica Smith, and do you, Tiffany Rachael Finklestein, both agree to the terms of the challenge?" she concluded.
   "Yes," they both said in unison.
   Noriko stepped into the circle and began to untie Tiffany's robe.  "Shouldn't you get naked?" Tiffany called out to Jamie.  "It must have taken all morning to stuff yourself into that preteen-sized bikini, surely you don't want to get blood and grass stains on it."
   "I don't think this is going to take long enough to get dirty," Jamie snarled.
   "I totally agree," Tiffany said as Noriko removed the robe and stepped away.
   The circle of girls was filled with a collective gasp at the sight of Tiffany's naked body.  "Oh fuck me," I gulped.  "She's gotten... bigger."
   Actually, Tiffany had gotten way bigger.  On Monday she had the body of a track star, yesterday she looked like a physique model, but now she looked like a bodybuilder, with thick knots of muscle on her back, and thighs that ballooned out dramatically between her knees and her buttocks.  A light rain started to fall from the sky as Tiffany smiled and adjusted her hair, bringing forth biceps as big and round as baseballs.  "She's... cut," Windy sighed.
   Actually, Tiffany was ripped.  Her arms, which used to be lean and sleek, were bulging with definition from her triple-headed shoulders, to her horseshoe shaped triceps, to the steely cables of sinew on her forearms.  Tiffany cackled with laughter at our stunned silence as she rubbed the newly fallen raindrops into her freckled skin, gyrating her hips and puckering her lips.  "She's gotten... hotter," Cindy panted.
   Actually, Tiffany looked way hotter. Even though her tummy was now lined with sculpted muscle, her waist looked at least two inches smaller.  And whatever she lost from her waist she more than gained back on her butt.  On Monday her ass was toned and heart-shaped, but she now had huge round buttocks with dramatic dimples where her gluteus maximus met her gluteus medius.  Flaring lats completed Tiffany's cartoonish perfect hourglass shape, and her boobs looked even bigger due to being forced upward by thick slabs of pectoral muscle. 
   We all stared at Tiffany in shock as she postured.  The only person that didn't seem stunned by her incredible muscle growth was Jamie.  She was still bigger than Tiffany, but not much bigger.  She glared at Tiffany as they circled each other, Jamie in high tops and her teeny bikini, and Tiffany in her red and black heels and nothing else.  "You better wipe your makeup off," Tiffany jeered.  "It's starting to rain, and I don't want you to have any excuses when I kick your ass."
   "I can handle a little mascara in my eyes."  Jamie snarled, raising her fists.  "Can you?"
   "I don't wear makeup," Tiffany scoffed.  "I wake up looking like this.  Every damn morning."
   "So not fair," Maria hissed.  "I hate her so much."
   Then Jamie rushed forward.  Tiffany tried to duck, but Jamie's big, long legs moved quickly, and she drove her shoulder into Tiffany's midsection.  Jamie kept running through the back yard, and we followed behind, until she slammed Tiffany into an oak tree, hitting with enough force to shake its branches and send leaves fluttering to the ground.  "What the fuck Jamie?" Tiffany groaned.  "That really hurt!"
   "Good!" Jamie growled, lifting Tiffany up by the armpits and throwing her toward the tree trunk.
   As soon as Jamie released her, Tiffany reached up and grabbed two nearby tree limbs, one in each hand.  Instead of slamming against the tree back-first, Tiffany swung backward and planted her buttocks against the tree trunk as Jamie rushed forward.  In a flash, Tiffany swung her pelvis forward and slid her legs over Jamie's shoulders, locking the beautiful blonde's head between her curvaceous freckled thighs, just inches away from her tightly trimmed ginger bush.
Jamie pulled backward, trying to break away, but Tiffany held tight, her ankles crossed, her arms bulging with muscular tension, and her stomach rippling with a breathtaking collection of abdominal muscles.  "This fight is going to end with your face in my cooch," Tiffany said, breathing heavily as she strained to keep her grip on both the tree and the massive blonde who was trying to pull away from her, "so get used to that view."
   Jamie growled and swung her fists like hammers into Tiffany's thighs, once then twice, and then three times.  Tiffany groaned and grimaced, but held tight, with striations blooming on the bulging teardrop shaped muscles of her quads, her abs and obliques erupting into rock hard prominence as her waist twisted.   Jamie continued to struggle, her face turning red, until finally she drew her arms back behind her and swung her fists upward into Tiffany's buttocks.  Tiffany squealed as the mighty uppercuts sent her swinging upward and made her legs go rail-straight, so that Jamie could withdraw her head.  Tiffany regained her composure almost instantly and dropped gently from the limbs of the tree into a fighting stance, but Jamie was on top of her just as quickly.  Tiffany squealed again Jamie drove a big sweeping left hook into her ribs.  Jamie followed immediately with a right hook aimed at Tiffany's head, but Tiffany ducked and spun away with the grace of a figure skater, and Jamie's fist crashed into the tree trunk, dislodging a shower of bark, splintered wood and sawdust.  "Holy shit," Windy said.
   Raaina pulled Windy close and laced her fingers in the waistband of Windy's panties.  "My baby is strong, isn't she," she whispered, kissing Windy gently.
The force of the blow was incredible, but it threw Jamie off balance, and before she could regain her footing, Tiffany launched into her.  She threw three short right hooks to Jamie's ribs with blinding speed, making the hulking blonde beauty wince and buckle as she turned around.  And when she turned around, Tiffany was waiting with a left cross that made Jamie's knees shake, and then a right, and then another left.  "She so... fast," Cindy said.
   Actually, Tiffany was super fast.  She had landed like six punches in two seconds, and before Cindy could finish talking, she started into a spinning 360 degree kick, pirouetting on one high heel like a ballerina.  But ballerinas didn't have muscles like Tiffany did.  Her kick landed squarely in Jamie's stomach, sending the big blonde flying.  Jamie landed in an explosion of grass and mud.  Tiffany remained, balanced on one heel, her leg extended, smiling.  In one smooth motion she straightened her back and brought her leg up into a standing splits, pointing her toes to the sky.  "How do you like my new legs, Jamie," she crowed.  "They can squat about 1500 pounds. They could probably be stronger, but I don't want to lose my figure.  And right now they're so damn sexy."
   Tiffany reached out her tongue and licked her sculpted perfection of her thigh as Jamie slowly pulled herself up to her hands and knees, and the light drizzle turned to rain.  As Jamie pulled herself to her feet, Tiffany leapt into the air with the grace of a gazelle, with her fists clenched above her head and her black ribbon fluttering away as her red hair billowed in the wind. Tiffany landed in a splash of mud and swung her muscle-packed arms downward in a double hammerfist, screaming.  Jamie didn't have time to move, but she brought her massive forearms up over her head in time to absorb the force of Tiffany's blows.  The force of Tiffany's hammerfists was so great that I could feel the wind from where I was standing, over ten feet away, and both she and Jamie lost their footing from the impact.  "Whoa," I said.
   Jamie recovered first, and immediately locked her arms around Tiffany in a bear hug.  Tiffany responded in kind, and they two beautiful amazons began to strain against each other, their wet skin shining as their muscles bulged and rippled in the late afternoon rain.  Finally, Jamie's tiny purple top gave way under the strain of her massive back, bulging lats, and huge breasts.  The tiny band of fabric snapped and flew across the yard like a rubber band, and Jamie's incredible peach-colored breasts spilled out, flopping on top of Tiffany's freckled hooters.  "Whoa," said Windy.
   I felt a huge, warm hand on my hip.  Then Suanne whispered in my ear.  "Mindy, I know this is very serious, but I actually feel a bit... aroused.  Do you?"
   "Totally," I said, wrapping my arm around Suanne's waist and tucking my hand into her panties. 
   "You're not going to win a bearhug contest with me," Jamie grunted.  "I'm bigger than you are.  My arms are bigger than yours, my legs are bigger than yours, and my tits are bigger than yours."
   Jamie was right.  Even in heels, Tiffany was a couple of inches shorter.  "You may be taller than me," Tiffany snarled, "but you're not bigger than me.  And you're definitely not stronger than me."
   Tiffany leaned her head back and growled, squeezing with all of her might, her freckled skin rippling and bulging with muscles.  "Is she getting... bigger?" Cindy asked.
   Actually, Tiffany was getting bigger.  As she strained against Jamie's massive body, her muscles twitched and rippled.  And with each twitch of her delts, the three heads became more and more distinct as they swelled with power.  With each twitch of her midsection, the cuts between her abs, her ribs, and her obliques got deeper.  With each twitch of her calves, the wider and more angular they became.  "No one is stronger than me," Tiffany growled as Jamie began to whimper.  "No one!"
   Then a peal of thunder rang out, and with a scream, Tiffany hoisted Jamie into the air and suplexed her down into the mud.  Raaina gasped and covered her mouth as Tiffany climbed on top of Jamie, breathing heavily but smiling.  Jamie immediately rolled to her back and wrapped her thighs around Tiffany, trapping her in a closed guard, and forcing Tiffany's muscle-bound, rain-slicked body down against her own rippling, peach-colored bulk.  As the two muscular beauties grappled with each other's wrists, their breasts smooshing together and their incredible bodies flecked with mud, Suanne whispered to me again.  "Mindy," she said.  "Do you think the other girls would notice if you... rubbed me?"
   "Let's find out," I whispered as I snuck my hand further down into Suanne's panties and slowly began to massage her labia, putting gentle pressure on her clit.
   "Oh Mindy," she purred as I felt her nipples grow and harden against my cheek.
   Tiffany had managed to get her left hand around of Jamie's left wrist, and slowly pulled Jamie's left arm across her body as if she were setting up a head and arm choke.  "Come on, let me see that titty," Tiffany panted as she strained against the beautiful blonde amazon.
   "You are... such... a creep," Jamie groaned as she struggled to keep her breasts covered. 
   "That's right," Tiffany purred, "fight back.  Make mama work for it."  Jamie continued to struggle, but she was losing, and soon Tiffany had Jamie's left arm pinned against her body, exposing Jamie's left breast.  "Ooh baby," Tiffany purred as she brought her lips down onto Jamie's nipple.
   "She's as good as fucked," Cindy said.  "Like literally as good as fucked."

weaponzero

Because of the way the story was obviously building to an eventual fight between Tiffany and Renee, you kind of knew going into it Jamie was going to lose.  Still, based on what we knew about the two of them, I would have assumed Tiffany would have beaten her using cheap tricks or just dirty tactics.  There's no way I would have expected her to be able to take Jamie in a real fair fight and prove herself, well, superior.  Liking it so far.

Jeremy Lightning

I totally agree with weaponzero, I, for sure thought that Jamie had the strength advantage, that there was absolutely no way that Tiffany would find a way to overpower her, but I didn't expect for Tiffany to have bigger muscles, growing maybe 25 pounds heavier with muscle in a day, much less even bigger than that during the fight! If I didn't know better, I'd say that Tiffany is related to Gdf-8's Heather, who seems to get bigger and stronger with every challenge that comes her way! I thought that Renee's path through Tiffany would be fairly easy and simple, but now, I'm not so sure. But, now I'm looking forward to more now more than ever! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!