Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581838 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:54:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected  (Read 124968 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [grbaclig] Big Girls on Campus
« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2017, 03:15:54 am »
Chapter 49 –Transfer of Power, According to Cindy

“I have to do what?  I don’t get it,” Renee said. 
   It was like a switch had been flipped.  A few seconds ago she was an overconfident, strutting muscle goddess, showing off her superhuman body with complete comfort, and arrogantly toying with women who were positively superhuman in strength and stature.  Now she pointed her toes inward looked at the ground as she fidgeted.  “It’s very simple,” Maria said.  “When an officer loses a challenge, they lose their office.  If an officer challenges another officer and loses, the President gets to appoint a new officer.”
   “The Treasurer has to be good at math,” Oksana said.
   “Of course you can’t appoint officers who have lost challenges,” Maria continued a she flipped through the bylaws.  “And no one can hold more than one office, obviously.”
   “You should make Jamie your Vice President,” Raaina said.  “She’s a senior, and she wasn’t an officer when she lost her challenge to Tiffany.”
   Soon the gym was filled with chatter as all the girls started offering suggestions as they pushed closer to Renee.  “Gee, maybe I’m not ready for this after all,” Renee said quietly.  “I never really thought about any of this stuff.”
   There was a clattering from the rear of the gym, followed by a peal of nasty cackling laughter.  We all looked back toward the trash bins, were Tiffany was pulling herself to her feet.  Her scalp was clotted with blood where Renee had yanked fistfuls of hair out, and her muscle-bound body was covered in bruises, especially her stomach and buttocks.   She struggled to move, but she still carried the haughty imperious air that made me totally hate her.  “You have no fucking idea what you’re going to do, do you Renee?” she jeered.  “You have no clue, do you?”
   Renee closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.  “I deserve this,” she said to herself.  And then she opened her eyes.  “I absolutely know what I want to do,” she announced.  “Just give me a second.”
   “You don’t have a second to think,” Tiffany laughed. 
   “Tiffany’s right, Renee,” Suanne said as she ran her hands admiringly over Mindy’s big, thick arms.  “The President has to know what she wants to do right away.  These girls need direction.”
   “Do we still have to beat up a frat for Greek week?” Raaina asked.  “Because they’re all afraid of us by now, and the straight girls are having trouble getting dates.”
   Renee looked perplexed.  “We do what now?  We beat up a frat?”
   “Do we still have to sleep in that steel box if we get caught eating candy?” Tamika asked.
   Renee rubbed her temples in frustration.  “Who told you that? Where do we have a steel box?”
   “Do we have to wear those harnesses?” Priya asked.  “They’re sexy, but they’re uncomfortable.”
   “No!” Renee said.  “You don’t have to wear those harness things!  You don’t have to wear anything you don’t want to, and you don’t have to sleep in a box if you eat candy, and you don’t have to beat up frat boys!  Just… just be yourselves.  And the Chapter will help you be the best version of yourselves you can be.  That’s what I want this house to be: a place where amazing girls can become amazing women.  Together.”
   The gym filled with excitement, and a few cheers.  “Can I bring over my boyfriend?” Oksana asked timidly.
   “Sure,” Renee said.  "I mean, I think the bylaws says something about signing them in..."
   “We still need new officers,” Maria said.
   I was rubbing Maria's thigh, and she had her head resting on my left boob, but I could tell she was looking at Renee, staring at her throbbing mountains of sweaty muscles.  “Do it baby,” I whispered. “Get huge.”
   Maria smiled up at me and kissed me on the cheek.  “Just you watch me,” she purred.
   Renee closed her eyes and took a deep breath.  “Does anyone know where my glasses went?” she asked. 
   Windy raised Renee’s glasses into the air, but before she could say anything, Noriko plucked them from her hand and marched toward Renee, her round, muscle-packed Japanese buttocks undulating as she strutted toward the hulking freshman in the lacy black panties.  “I have them, Renee,” she said, affecting a sweet, light voice.  “I even tied them up for you after they broke.”
   “No wait-“ Windy said.
   But Renee wasn’t paying attention, she was blushing as Noriko pressed her huge round breasts into Renee and batted her eyelashes.  Renee held the eyeglasses up for a second.  “They smell… incredible,” she said.  “It’s the most delicious thing I’ve ever smelled in my life.”
   “That smell is me,” Noriko purred, stroking Renee’s bulging bicep.  “It’s the smell of my pussy,” she whispered, kind of loudly.
   I looked over to Windy.  Tears were streaming down her face, and she was shaking.  She It looked like she wanted to say something, but her lips just kind of trembled.
   Renee slipped her glasses on, and Noriko casually placed her hand on Renee’s massive, peach-shaped ass.  “Cindy, Mindy, and Windy can be the new officers,” she said.  “I guess they can choose which positions they want.”
   I couldn’t believe my ears.  I had never been put in charge of anything before, and I was like totally excited.  Mindy and I hugged and jumped up and down, but Windy just stood there.  I guess she was overcome with emotions or something.  “This is like totally cool,” I said.
There was some grumbling among the other girls.  They were totally jealous.  “Renee, no!” Cherie yelled, pulling herself to her feet.  “You can’t just undo everything that we worked so hard for.”
   Renee’s face reddened in anger and her breathing deepened.  Her deltoids flared with striations, and pecs throbbed, making her titties bounce one at a time.  Her legs erupted into massive columns of chiseled muscle as she slowly walked toward Cherie.  “Tell me one more time what I can’t do,” she growled.  “I dare you!”
   I guess Renee’s underwear had finally reached its breaking point.  They exploded into shreds of black lace from the swelling of her inhumanly pumped muscles, leaving her naked in all her curvaceous, massive, shredded glory.  Cherie’s eyes were wobbling with fear as she backed away.  But Priya and Shareese had lust in their eyes as they ran toward Renee.  In a second they were wrapped around her, groping, licking and moaning as their grinded their tight bodies against Renee’s massively overdeveloped muscles. 
   “Cut it out!” Renee shouted all of a sudden, shaking the two nymphomaniacs loose like fleas.
   They were back up on their feet almost immediately, giggling as they advanced on her again.  “Come on, Renee,” Priya said.  “You have to let us touch you.  You don’t know how it feels to look at all that… muscle.”
   “Great big muscles.  Big, soft titties.  Tight little coochie,” Shareese cooed.  “Don’t be a tease.”
   “I said cut it out!” Renee screamed, raising her fist.
   Priya and Shareese fell to the ground, embracing, fear spreading across their faces as Renee’s bicep towered in the air, her forearm the size of a football and her shoulders trembling with power.  “I’m sorry,” Priya squeaked.
   “Don’t hit me,” Shareese sobbed.  “I’ll do whatever you say.”
   Renee lowered her arm.  She actually looked kind of hurt.  “I’m not going to hit you, Shareese,” she said meekly.  “I would never hurt you.  I’m just under a lot of stress right now.”
   Noriko smiled as she cautiously approached Renee.  “I can help you relax,” she said sexily, “you just need a massage.  You need someone to rub all of those big, tight muscles.”
   Renee blushed and tried to cover her breasts and vagina.  “No,” she stammered.  “I-I just need to go away for myself and think for a little while,” she said.
   And then she streaked by us and ran upstairs, weaving through the crows with unbelievable speed.  “Wait!” Windy called finally as Noriko ran after Renee.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2017, 03:15:54 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #241 on: July 31, 2017, 03:48:00 am »
Yeah, I thought that Renee would put Windy, Cindy, and Mindy in charge as officers, but yeah, Renee seemed to find that leading the sorority was easier than it actually turned out to be and she needed to really consider surrounding herself with girls that know how to handle things, Maria might be a good choice, as she seems to be quite smart and ready to lead. But perhaps she went away to consider how to make herself smarter, that is her only drawback, and perhaps she can work out her mind like she has worked out her body, making herself smarter to the level that she can handle everything, but I do like her reforms, I am surprised that there are straight girls in the Sorority, it seemed like a total taco fest (I don't know if that's an actual phrase or not, but that's what I'm going with.) It seems there is a little resistance towards the way Renee wants to run the sorority, which sucks, but I would say that if the girls have a big problem with the positive way the sorority is going, they can go make a separate house where the ideals that Becky and/or Tiffany had in mind would still be upheld. Anyway, looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2017, 02:39:09 pm »
Chapter 50 –Transfer of Power, According to Mindy

This had been like the craziest day of my life.  First there was the whole thing with Tiffany, and then it turned out that Renee was like super huge and super strong, and then I got appointed an officer in like the most prestigious sorority in the world.  It was totally crazy.  “Oh my God,” I said to Suanne as girls started to file out of the gym and go upstairs.  “I think I want to be the Chapter Secretary, because I’m like super organized and really nice handwriting and stuff.”
   Suanne puckered a bit, like she was thinking.  Then she slid her big, soft hands into my panties and squeezed my butt.  “Why don’t you be the Treasurer, Mindy,” she said.  “And I can help you with the math. “Only if you need help, of course.”
   “That would be cool,” I said, wrapping my arms around Suanne’s waist and squeezing her tight so I could feel the warmth of her big, strong naked body as I pushed my head in between her huge pillowy breasts.  “Besides, we’re going to be spending a lot of time together anyway.”
Suanne smiled and started to rub her fingers against the frills of my labia.  “We’re not going to have a lot of free time when classes start,” she said.
   I looked up at her and made a pretend scowl.  “Pretty soon I’m going to be stronger than you,” I said, raising my right arm and flexing my bicep.  I could almost feel it getting bigger and stronger every time a moved my wrist to make it bounce, and it felt awesome.  “Then you’ll have to what I say.”
   “You think so?” Suanne said playfully.
   “I know so,” I declared.  “Now kiss my muscle.”
   “Oh Mindy,” Suanne cooed, and she bent down and put a tiny peck on my bicep as she worked her fingers into my vag.  “I can’t wait to see you grow.”
   Suanne and I moved forward to kiss, but then we heard a piercing shriek.  It was Windy. “Where is that bitch?’ Windy growled.  “I’ll kill her!”
   “What bitch?” I asked.  “Who are you talking about?
   Suanne bent down and whispered in my ear.  “She’s talking about, Noriko, because-“
   Suanne didn’t get to finish, because Windy screamed like a banshee and tore across the gym, her shredded legs pumping as she ran up the stairs.  Cindy, Maria, Suanne and I were right behind her. 
   We couldn’t find Windy, but we found Renee.  She was sitting on the edge of the pool, dangling her feet in the water.  She was wearing a red one-piece bathing suit now, but it was so stretched out by her mountainous musculature that it looked like a piece of yarn stretched tight from her nipples to her crotch, and tying around her neck.  Noriko was draped over her twirling her hair, and even though Renee’s body language was closed and guarded, she was leaning her head against Noriko’s.  “It’s weird to even look at my reflection in the water,” Renee said.  “I look so…”
   “You look amazing,” Noriko cooed.    “You are superhuman in size and strength.  And beauty.”
   Renee smiled a little.  “Was Cherie right?  Am I a freak?” she asked.  “Am I even human?”
   Noriko took Renee’s hand.  “Of course you are human,” she said.  “And I hope you’re a freak.”
   Renee blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear as Noriko took her hand.  Then we heard the door slam behind us.  “Leave her alone you bitch!” Windy screamed.
   Renee and Noriko looked up, and Noriko smiled.  “Windy please,” she said.  “We are having a moment.  Renee is very sensitive and vulnerable right now.”
   Windy’s lats, shoulders, and nostrils were flaring as she stomped across the pool deck, her DDD breasts shaking violently in her sportsbra.  “Stand up,” Windy growled, cracking her knuckles.
   Noriko’s smile got bigger and nastier as she rose to her feet.  Her enormous breasts bobbed up and down as she stood, and her chiseled physique rippled with sculpted muscle in the fading light.  “Be careful little Barbie doll,” she jeered, “you are playing with fire.”
   “Playing with fire gets me hot,” Windy said, tearing off her workout kit.
   “Whoa,” said Renee.
   A second later, Windy was hurtling toward Noriko, her muscles rippling and contracting like a braided chain of naked female muscle as she ran.  She swung a quick elbow at Noriko’s head, but Noriko slipped past it, and drilled two quick punches into Windy’s stomach.  Windy smiled as she dropped back into a fighting stance and raised her fists.  “Is that all you’ve got, slut?” she growled.
   “Oh no,” Noriko hissed.  “Not at all.”
   “Good,” Windy snarled, and leapt forward and threw another elbow at Noriko. 
   This time Noriko blocked Windy’s strike with her tightly muscled forearm and threw an elbow in return, that snapped Windy’s head back, and caused a trickled of blood to fly into the air.  Windy recovered almost instantly, and locked her hands behind Noriko’s neck, trapping her in a Muay Thai clench.  She rocketed her left knee into Noriko’s stomach over and over as Noriko pulled on Windy’s elbows.  Noriko couldn’t budge Windy an inch, and she could barely fit her hands around Windy’s ripped, bulging arm muscles.  But Windy didn’t seem to be hurting Noriko much either.  “You’re legs must be very weak, little Barbie Doll,” Noriko giggled.  “Or maybe it’s that my abs are very strong.”
   “Good point,” Windy hissed, as she hopped up into the air and drove her right knee into Noriko’s enormous left breast.
   Noriko shrieked in pain.  “You little bitch!” she cried as she dug her hands into Windy’s buttocks.
   Noriko’s back erupted into muscle and her buttocks hardened into big round globes of sexy coed flesh as she hoisted Windy into the air and the two of them tumbled into the pool.  The two busty, muscular sorority girls landed in the shallow end of the pool, where water was barely a foot deep, and the bottom of the pool sloped gently downward.  Noriko landed on top, and pulled out of Windy’s Muay Thai clench.  Instantly, Noriko locked Wendy’s arm behind her back and splayed her tight, curvy legs out, trapping Windy beneath her.  Noriko smiled up at Renee as water ran down her shredded body, making the incredible cuts of her arms, back and abs glimmer in the dusky light.  “It feels so good to be on top,” Noriko laughed as she arched her back, making her enormous breasts thrust upward as she tossed her hair back, sending water droplets flying through the air.  “Don’t you agree, Renee?” she asked playfully.
   Renee blushed as she ogled Noriko’s shining muscular body and huge firm breasts.  Windy bucked and twisted, but she couldn’t break loose of Noriko’s hold.  “Let her go,” I said, as Cindy and I rushed forward.  For about an inch.  Then we were both dangling off the ground with Suanne’s arms wrapped around our waists.  “I’m ever so sorry girls,” Suanne said.  “If Windy can’t win on her own merits, well… well she just has to lose.”
   Cindy and I struggled against Suanne’s massive body as Noriko began to play with Windy tits using her free hand.  “Look at these pathetic little breasts,” Noriko jeered as she twisted one of Windy’s nipples.  “They couldn’t possibly be bigger than DDD.  Just look how much bigger mine are, Renee.”  Then Noriko laid down and casually laid one of her enormous Japanese boobs on Windy’s face, eclipsing her entire head.  “Just imagine if that was your face, Renee, with my boobs pressed up against it.  Because you can have this body anytime you desire.”
   “Whoa,” said Renee.
   “No!” Windy screamed as she strained against Noriko.
   Noriko laughed.  “Just imagine how my body would feel against yours, Renee.  So sexy.  So hot.”
   “Whoa,” said Renee.
   “No!” Windy screamed.
   Noriko laughed again.  “Too bad, little Barbie doll,” she said.  “You must be Lovesick Barbie.”
   Then, with a scream, Windy slowly stood up.  Her legs, buttocks, and back erupted in rock-hard layers of muscle as Renee’s and Noriko’s mouths both dropped open at the Windy’s incredible display of power and coordination.  Now hanging in the air, Noriko lost her hold and fell into the pool.  Windy stood over Noriko, dripping wet, with her hard angular muscles trembling with power and anger. “Wrong,” Windy said through gritted teeth.  “I’m pissed-off, lust-crazed, ripped-as-fuck, muscle girl Barbie.  And I am your worst nightmare.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2017, 06:24:10 pm »
Well, another great chapter, while it seems like Windy has some kind of love or lust for Renee, Noriko has gotten to her first and that pissed Windy off big time and she is willing to fight Noriko for Renee's affections, and seems to be doing a pretty good job of it, despite Noriko being a part of the sorority and having been stronger longer than the triplets, but Windy having only been there a week, she, like Cindy and Mindy, have seemingly made impossible gains and now are confident in being the sexy strong women they have turned out to be! And Renee is certainly worth fighting for in their eyes. So I applaud you again, grbaclig, even though the chapters are short, they are full of great story and description anyway. k+!

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2017, 04:25:01 pm »
Winner winner chicken dinner.

This pool throwdown deserves a trash bag full of popcorn, Noriko's woken the sleeping yandere locked deep within Windy and that beast ain't going back to sleep.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »
For a moment i thought Noriko would try to drown Windy, would not put that past her.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2017, 01:41:30 pm »
Chapter 51 –When The Levee Breaks, According to Windy

I could still feel the warmth from Noriko’s huge tit on my face as I looked down at her.  She looked super scared.  And that made me super hot.  I could feel the cool twilight air on my hardening nipples as I cracked my knuckles, but all I could think about was how Noriko was touching Renee, and how she tried to humiliate me in front of Renee, and how she tried to take Renee for herself.  I could smell the chlorine of the pool, taste blood in my mouth, hear the murmuring of dozens of sorority girls, and feel my muscles hardening into unstoppable pistons of anger-fueled female muscle, but all I could see was a red fog of fury.
   The next thing I knew, I was unloading on Noriko.  She cried out in pain as my fists crashed into her face, her tits, and her stomach.  When she tried to crawl away, my fists crashed into her back and her buttocks, too.  I was physically dominating her in front of the girl that I loved and like fifty hot coeds, and it felt great.  “Where are you going, bitch?” I demanded as I splashed after Noriko.  “We’re not done until I say we’re done!”
   I picked Noriko up by the elbows, holding her arms pinned against her side as I lifted her up in the air.  Seeing her huge wet boobs jiggle in front of my face as she struggled just made me angrier, so I threw her across the pool, and she landed with a splash at Renee’s feet.  I slowly walked toward Noriko, running my hands through my hair, swishing my walk and casually flexing my muscles with every step.  “Please stop,” Noriko gasped, coughing up water as she struggled to her knees.  “I think I am injured.”
   “Your soft, weak body isn’t good enough for Renee,” I growled.  “You don’t deserve her.  She needs a real woman, with a real body.  A body like this.”
   And then I stood up on my tip toes, put my hands on my hips and spread my lats out.  I could feel my back spreading out like a steel shield, I could feel my quads contracting into rock-hard curves of muscle, and I could feel my abs and ribs rippling into symmetrical perfection from my sternum down to my pussy as water dripped down the cuts of my super ripped physique.  And it felt great.  “Whoa,” said Renee.
   Noriko’s face flushed with anger, and she threw herself at me, launching a volley of punches and kicks at me.  I like barely felt anything.  Her punches bounced off my abs and her kicks bounced off my legs.  It hurt a little, but knowing that my body was so strong and so hard that Noriko couldn’t make me flinch got me super hot.  So I raised my arms into a double biceps pose, and I could almost feel how ripped my arms were, so I had to look at them.  My biceps were as big as lemons and as hard as diamonds.  They were so hot that I just had to kiss them, one after the other.  When I bent my head down to kiss my left bicep, I felt the wind of a punch whistle past my head.  And I got pissed.  “Did you just try to punch me in the face, you skank?” I barked.
   I saw another punch rocketing toward my face, and I think I was a little scared, but before I had time to react my hand shot up and grabbed Noriko around the wrist, and started twisting.  In like a second I had bent Noriko’s arm behind her back.  She tried to twist out of it, but I planted my leg in between hers and pulled her close, locking her in place.  “Please,” Noriko whimpered, “you’re breaking my arm.”
   Hearing Noriko beg made me feel good.  I wrapped my free arm around Noriko’s neck as I let go of her arm, and forced her face into my boobs.  She pressed against my abs and shoulders and tried to break free, but I was so angry and horny I couldn’t feel anything but blood rushing in my muscles and my clit.  “How do my boobies looks now, bitch?” I laughed as I looked up to Renee.  “This is how you choke someone out with your tits,” I said.
   Renee didn’t say anything.  Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes looked as wide as saucers behind her glasses.  “I give up,” Noriko whined, her voice muffled by my big, firm tit.
   “We’re not done until I say we’re done!” I barked.  “Now suck on my tit, and I’ll let you go.”
   Noriko’s lips were full and warm, and they felt like heaven as they gently kissed my big, rock-hard nipple.  Her toned, smooth leg twisted around mine as I squeezed her closer to my chest.  Noriko was a rotten bitch, but she was super hot.  As I looked down at her huge round J cup breasts, I couldn’t resist grabbing one and squeezing it, twisting her big brown nipples with my fingers and flicking the piercing.  “Whoa,” said Renee.  “Whoa whoa whoa whoa.”
   I know that Renee was probably super creeped out by watching two busty, muscular coeds wrestle naked in the pool, but I didn’t care.  I wanted to show her how strong I was, and how sexual I was, even if she didn’t like girls.  I needed to display my animal dominance. 
   “You call that nipple sucking?” I jeered as I rubbed Noriko’s nipple into tumescence.  “Come on and put the whole thing in your mouth.  Use your tongue like the dirty slut that you are!”
   Noriko moaned as she wrapped her mouth around my nip and began to flick it with her tongue.  Then I felt her hand on my leg as she began to rub her clit.  Our pussies were so close that as she stroked herself, her little finger rubbed against my labia just a little, and it made me pucker with lust despite my anger.  I looked back at Renee, hoping that she would be smiling, but she was still just sitting there with her mouth hanging open.  I guess Renee must have been really cold, too, because her nipples got like super hard super fast and shot out with such force that they burst through  the struggling red swimsuit, which tore into pieces as it finally succumb to the strain of being stretched around her massive, throbbing, veiny muscles.
   Renee gasped and covered her breasts and vag.  Or at least she tried to.  There was something about her that was innocent, sexual, and dominant all at once, and I nearly came just watching her blush behind her cute little glasses.  “Whoa,” I said.
   “Please,” Noriko begged between suckles on my teat, “dominate me.  Treat me like trash.”
   “Okay,” I said as I let go of Noriko’s arm and scooped her up by the legs.  “But all I do with trash is throw it away.”
   Noriko felt light as a feather as I chucked her up out of the pool and into the grass.  She landed with a thud and rolled for a few feet.  And just like that, I was done being angry.  My senses came back to me and I realized where I was.  Everything that happened to me over the past week washed over me, all the awkwardness, excitement, fear, and lust.  And I started to cry.  I felt a lot of things, but mostly I felt heartbroken.  I wanted Renee so much, but she wasn’t into girls, so I knew I could never have her. 
   But I wanted her so badly that I didn’t care anymore.  I splashed across the pool and threw myself at Renee, wrapping my arms around her.  Tears rolled down my face as squeezed my arms around her huge, warm, shredded body, running my fingers along the deep cuts that separate the bulging muscles in her delts and arms.  Her skin was so soft and her muscles were so hard that I was on the verge of orgasm just touching her.  I started kissing her all over her body as I poured my heart out, I couldn’t help myself.  “Oh my God Renee I’m so sorry I know you’re not into girls but I had a crush on you even when I thought you were fat and oh my God your muscles are just so huge and your tits are totally banging and that was my pussy you smelled on your glasses not Noriko’s and I want you so bad I would do such freaky things to that body of yours but only if you want me to because you’re totally awesome and I want you to respect me as much as I respect you but oh my God Renee I want to fuck you so badly.”
   I was still sobbing as rested my head on Renee’s massive pecs.  They were so big, so hard, and so lined with striations that I could practically feel the strength radiating out of them.  I couldn’t stop myself from running my tongue along them, and I started to shake with lust with each breath I took.  Then all of a sudden, I felt myself being lifted into the air.
   Renee was holding me up by the waist like a baby doll as she hopped down off the ledge of the pool.  “Windy,” she said as she lowered me back down.  “I have to show you something.”
   “Wait… what?” I said as Renee gently put her hand behind on the nape of my neck.
   Then Renee leaned forward and pressed her lips into mine, and I melted into her arms.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2017, 07:23:12 pm »
Great to see you back with another wonderful chapter of this story, I don't know what came over Windy, but it seemed like when she was in the groove, that she seemed to be pretty damn unstoppable! But then she realized that really, that wasn't her, that her jealousy of Noriko getting to play with Renee drove her to it, and when she realized that, she told Renee what was in her heart and it appears, at least right now, that Renee feels the same way about her, so a great all around read! k+!

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #248 on: August 20, 2017, 07:01:52 pm »
Bites lip

So...possibly in the minority here, but after that I'd wanna just scoop Noriko out of the pool and never let her go. >.>

Great entry in to the story, and hopefully the sheer magnitude of Renee's raging lesbianism will finally sink in to Windy.

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected
« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2019, 07:14:43 pm »
COME BACK HOME, LADIES! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline Bert1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2020, 12:15:11 pm »
Well I like the stories! Are you still writing?

I wrote a few myself, but they can only be obtained by payment on amysconquest.com. Keep up the good work!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2020, 02:13:19 am »
Well I like the stories! Are you still writing?

I wrote a few myself, but they can only be obtained by payment on amysconquest.com. Keep up the good work!

I am.  And there are a few other stories scattered around the site that are a little more light-hearted:
Girls Just Want to Have Fun - https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=588742.0
Saturday Morning Amazons 1: Mystery of the Mighty Muscle Maidens - https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=13399.15
Saturday Morning Amazons 2: Bedrock Better Bodes - https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=562621.msg2191899#msg2191899

I'll have to check out your stories on AC.

Offline Bert1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2020, 02:25:09 pm »
Great!

Yes, please tell me what you think for them, there are written under my alias "Vaalser4" and named "The Right Mix", "The Gas" (both illustrated) and "Yasmin and the Kirin" (text only).

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View