Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582760 Posts in 74583 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:18:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected  (Read 125680 times)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
Re: Big Girls on Campus
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2017, 05:30:24 pm »
I've kinda been a fan of Suanne.  We all "know" Renee will pull off a victory but I eagerly anticipate Suanne channeling her superwoman spirit in pulling off FOS we didn't think were possible.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2017, 11:49:41 pm »
I am starting to think that the sorority girls aren't as smart as you would think.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2017, 01:51:43 pm »
If Renee does become president, I hope she doesn't go mad with power.

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2017, 05:27:33 pm »
And still the denial from the triplets that Renee is in fact, how did they put it...'a massive dyke.'  :D

That girl's just gotta steer in to the skid and ask them if, with their awesome experience and font of knowledge, they'll give her a real taste of the lesbian experience. I don't think that lesson will ever sink in.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2017, 06:27:21 am »
I agree that would be an excellent solution, but I would want it to happen after Renee proves how strong she is, which will most likely happen in the next chapter. Maybe one of the triplets come up with it, since she seems to like them the most. Anyway, looking forward to more, K+! again to you grbaclig!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2017, 12:26:48 am »
Chapter 47 – Just A Little, According to Mindy

“Um, baby,” I said to Suanne.  “What are you doing?”
   Suanne smiled at me, her massive bulk stretching her red-and-white striped workout kit in every possible way.  “Renee,” she said, “I remember my Freshman year, when I first started to develop.  When I found out that I could punch holes in concrete and bend iron plates I felt incredible, until I found out that other girls could also do those things.  I guess what I’m saying is, there’s always someone stronger.”
Renee scowled.  “No,” she said firmly.  “I’m the strongest.  I’m the strongest one there is.”
   “Renee,” Suanne said sweetly.  “You’re very strong, and very very big, but you’re also very young.  You have ever so much to learn about college and about yourself.  Don’t you think you should surrender your claim to Tiffany’s presidency?”
   Renee’s eyes burned behind her glasses.  “It’s not Tiffany’s presidency,” she growled.  “I beat her.  I spanked her so hard she won’t walk for a week.  I made her kiss my feet.  I’m the President!”
   “Okay then,” Suanne said, hands on hips.  “Renee, I challenge you for the Presidency.  It will be a wrestling match, submissions not points, two out of three falls.”
   “Suanne,” I hissed.  “Renee’s too big and too strong, she might hurt you.  Just look at her.”
   Suanne gave me a wink, and it made me feel better.
   For about a second. 
   As Maria read out the terms of the challenge, I gawked at Renee's incredible body.  Renee's arms were bulging with a symphony of enormous, obscenely ripped muscle as she pushed her glasses up on her nose and adjusted the straining lacy bra and panties that barely covered her erogenous zones.  Her traps, triceps, glutes, and every other muscle on her body were so big that they swelled to shapes and sizes that I had never seen on another human body.  She looked like a horror movie monster with a cute little coed’s face.  And cute pink nails.  And firm DD breasts billowing out of black lacy underwear.  I was frightened at what Renee might do to Suanne, but at the same time, my pussy tingled with desire every time she moved her incredible body.  “Don’t worry, Mindy,” Renee said to me.  “I really like Suanne.  I won’t hurt her.  Unless she forces me to.”
   Suanne stamped her foot indignantly, and the whole gym shook.  “You arrogant little brat,” she said.  “Someone’s going to have to do something about your attitude.”
   Renee smirked.  “Tiffany spent all week trying,” she said, motioning to the trash bins in the rear of the gym.  “And look where it got her.”
   Suanne towered over Renee, but Renee’s eyes were unwavering as she looked upward at the blonde giantess who was all bulging muscle, bulging tits, and bulging ass.  “You know Renee,” she said.  “I’ve found that when I wrestle with people who are very bulky, it’s often quite easy to submit them by using their own muscles in choke holds or leg locks.  Very muscular people tend not to be very flexible.”
   “I’m as flexible as a double-jointed contortionist,” Renee scoffed.  “Just watch.”
   Then Renee dropped down into perfect front splits, one massive leg in front of her and one behind her, her dainty pink-painted toes pointing outward.  In flash, Suanne attacked.  With a chuckle she dropped down and wrapped her enormous, creamy legs around Renee’s waist in a scissor hold, and flopped Renee onto her back.  Renee squealed in surprise as Suanne locked her ankles in place with a smile, her shoulders and arms bulging with huge, curvy muscles as she propped herself up.  “Now Renee,” Suanne said.  “I’m going to squeeze you now.  Just a little, because I don’t want to hurt you.  These are the strongest legs in the world, so don’t be ashamed to tap.”
   Suanne slowly started to straighten out her legs, and I licked my lips as they blossomed with big, thick cords of muscles, her red-and-white striped workout shorts were starting creep up her ass as her perfect, bulbous buttocks swelled.  Renee sat up and her elbows and smiled.  “Have you started squeezing yet?” she asked playfully.
   Suanne scowled and started to squeeze harder.  She was turning red from exertion.  “Don’t… be ashamed to tap out…” Suanne said, struggling as she squeezed against Renee’s midsection with legs that I had seen hoist up a muscle car and squat over a ton of weight.
   Renee just smiled.  “Have you started squeezing yet?” she asked again.  “I can’t feel anything.”
   Renee pushed her glasses up on her nose, and in a flash, Suanne twisted around and grabbed Renee’s wrist with both hands.  “Now… I can pull your arm… across your neck… and choke you.”
   With a yell, Suanne yanked Renee’s arm across her body.  For about an inch.  Slowly, Renee began to pull her arm back, bringing it up into a bicep flex even as Suanne fought against her with both arms.  “You’re going to do what now?” Renee laughed as she looked at the mountain of muscle slowly erupting from her young arm.  “You’re going to choke me out with this arm?  This one here?  The arm that’s stronger than both of yours put together?  I mean just look at this bicep Suanne. It’s huge.”
   Actually, Renee’s bicep was beyond huge.  She ran her fingers along it as it swelled with mass and power, and I felt alternating waves of fear and lust wash over me.  She was so big and so strong that I was afraid of what she might do to Suanne.  But she was so big and so strong that my pussy tingled just looking at her.  “It’s… not… possible…” Suanne choked as her entire body strained in vain.
   Suddenly, Renee pulled her heels to her buttocks, curled her body into a crouch as stood to her feet, performing a stand-up sit-up that looked effortless despite the massive voluptuous giantess clamped around her abdomen.  “This is boring,” Renee said, as she took Suanne’s ankles in her hands.
   With her little fingers extended for show, Renee slowly pulled Suanne’s legs apart, and Suanne fell to the ground.  I knew Renee was strong, like super strong, but I couldn’t believe she was strong enough to overpower Suanne with such ease.  Renee rolled her massive shoulders and smiled, and I started to shake with fear.  She was so big, too big.  Her body rippled with power as the huge slabs of muscle that bloomed on her torso, arms and legs twitched and flexed involuntarily, as if they were too big for even Renee herself to control them.  “Please don’t hurt her, Renee,” I whimpered.  “I love her.”
   “Don’t worry, Mindy,” Renee said.  “I would never hurt Suanne.  She’s super nice and I like her a lot.  She just needs to understand how strong I am.  And how flexible I am.”
   And with that, Renee dropped into a perfect side splits, bringing her crotch slamming down onto Suanne’s midsection.  Suanne gasped as the force of Renee’s crotch slam knocked the wind from her lungs.  Renee put her hands behind her head, causing an army of abs, serratus muscles, and obliques to erupt on her torso.  Her thighs blossomed with gigantic braids of muscle as she forced her side splits open, keeping Suanne trapped beneath her.  Suanne arched her back, trying to free herself.  She tried to drive out of Renee’s straddle with her legs, and she hammered at Renee’s thighs with her fists.  Renee giggled at Suanne’s efforts as she playfully bounced up and down, her enormous buttocks twitching and contracting as she effortlessly controlled Suanne using only her muscle-packed glutes and hulking thighs.  Suanne was trapped.  “Please Suanne, just tap,” I pleaded.  “She’s too strong.”
   Renee smiled.  “Listen to Mindy,” she said.  “Just tap.  At the very least you get to start over.”
   Suanne screamed and forced her whole body into an arch, bucking Renee into the air.  About an inch.  Renee laughed and stroked her impossibly hard, deeply etched abs as she landed back on top of Suanne, her mammoth buttocks jiggling with tantalizing firmness.  Finally, sweaty and spent, Suanne tapped on the floor of gym, and Renee stood to her feet, releasing the blonde giantess.  “That’s one fall to Renee,” Maria said, removing her mouth from Cindy’s nipple just long enough to speak.
   Suanne looked a little embarrassed as she pulled herself to her feet.  And I felt a little bit embarrassed for her, too.  But in just a second, she was standing at full height, looking confidently down at Renee.  “You know Renee,” she said.  “Wrestling isn’t just about power.  It’s about technique and creativity, as well.”
   “What does that mean?’ Renee asked, pushing her glasses up on her nose.
   Suanne smiled.  “It means I’m a little more observant than Cindy, Mindy, and Windy.  And I know what your weakness is.”
   “I don’t have a weakness,” Renee said, turning up her nose.  “I’m invincible, bulletproof even.”
   Suanne smiled as she ripped her candy-cane striped hotpants from her body, exposing her round ass and closely trimmed pubis.  “What about this?” she asked as she grabbed her sportsbra and tore it to shreds, letting her huge alabaster breasts spill out in all their glory.  “And what about these?”
   The girls whistled and leered as Suanne cocked her hips and stuck out her chest.  Renee’s mouth hung open, and her arms and legs went slack.  Suanne’s creamy white hooters were as big as Renee’s head, and were at her eye level as Suanne walked forward.  Suanne stopped when she was flesh to flesh with Renee, her mammoth funbags resting on Renee’s shoulders, Renee’s nose pressed into her pectoral cleavage.  Renee clasped her hands and moved to grab Suanne around the waist in a bearhug, but she froze in position, and instead began to run her hands along Suanne’s muscular back and huge buttocks.  “You’re a lucky woman,” Raaina said to me.   “How do you handle that much woman?”
   “I handle her like constantly,” I said.  “And in as many different positions as I can think of.”
   “Does it make you jealous to see that?” Raaina asked.  “To see them like that?”
   “No way,” I said.  “Suanne just found out that Renee gets creeped out by lesbian stuff, so she’s using her body to make Renee feel awkward and grossed out.  It’s pretty smart.  And really hot.”
   Raaina stared at me like I was crazy.  “There’s no way you could possibly think that,” she said.
   I wasn’t sure what she meant by that.  “No check it out,” I said.  “She hates being smothered by Suanne’s boobs so much that she went limp, and she can’t control her hands.”
   Raaina shook her head and walked away.  She just didn’t get it, I guess.  But Suanne’s approach was totally working.  She reached under Renee’s arms and clasped her hands in a bearhug, and then she began to flex her pecs.  I knew what she could do with that combination of soft tit flesh and rock-hard pectoral muscles.  I was a bit jealous, but I knew Renee was totally hating having those tits in her face, because I could see her shake.  “I hope you like it in there, Renee,” Suanne said.  “I’ve been told it can be hard to breathe when you’re between my breasts.  And I imagine that it will only get worse when I do this.”
   With one swift motion, Suanne lifted Renee off the ground and squeezed with all her might.  Renee didn’t seem to mind.  “Have you started squeezing yet?” she asked, her voice muffled by breasts.
   “You’ll pass out… eventually.” Suanne groaned as she squeezed.  “My pecs… are too strong.”
   “They’re kind of strong, I guess,” Renee said.  “But check this out.”
   Renee squeezed her shoulders, and her back, lats, and chest began to grow.  And grow.  And grow.  Suanne’s hands pulled apart as Renee continued to swell, her pecs expanding and her lats spreading, inch by inch.  Soon, Suanne was struggling to fit her arms around Renee.  “No one… can be… that strong…” Suanne gasped as Renee’s head popped loose from her cleavage, her hair mussed and her glasses crooked, but otherwise no worse for wear.
   “Oh I’m totally that strong,” Renee said as Suanne’s arms gave, and Renee dropped to the floor.
   Then in one quick motion, Renee wrapped her arms around Suanne’s back.  Between Suanne’s gigantic frame, and her own overdeveloped arms, Renee could barely clasp her fingers together.  I gulped.  Renee’s arms looked bigger than Suanne’s legs.  Bigger than anyone’s legs.  She could probably crush Suanne’s spine without even trying.  “Please don’t hurt her, Renee,” I whimpered.  “I love her.”
   “Don’t worry, Mindy,” Renee said.  “I won’t hurt her.”  Then she affected a bad Southern accent as she spoke to Suanne.  “I’m going to squeeze you now.  Just a little, because I don’t want to hurt you.  These are the strongest arms in the world, so don’t be ashamed to tap.”
   Almost instantly, Suanne cried out in pain and began tapping on Renee’s mammoth shoulders.  Renee release Suanne gently and let her fall to the mat.  “My baby!” I cried as I ran forward.
   I scooped Suanne up in my arms and walked back to the crowd.  “Oh Mindy,” she cooed as she blushed.  "I had no idea you had gotten so... strong."
   “Well I guess that’s that,” Renee said.  “Unless someone else wants me to beat them at something else.”
   “Okay Renee,” Cherie said, hopping forward.  “You don't want to listen to reason.  So I guess we'll do this the hard way.”
   Renee frowned.  “But I really like you.  I don’t want to fight you.  Can’t we talk about this?”
   Cherie smiled, but her eyes burned.  “That’s not how it works,” she said.  “When a Phi Gamma Delta girl wants something, she takes it by force.  If you don’t understand that, you're not one of us.”
   Renee’s face hardened into a scowl.  “Okay,” she said. “If you want force, I’ll give you force.”

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2017, 12:46:18 am »
I thought that this might be the way it goes, that Suanne would challenge Renee to a strength contest, and lose, because Renee is just too strong, and that Cherie would step up and challenge Renee to something that would test the toughness of their bodies, I'm guessing that it might be belly punching, but if it is, then Cherie should remember that Tiffany's stomach was supposed to be impenetrable, based on Jennifer's attacking of it, but then Renee came along and knocked the wind out of her with one punch, so if I was her, I'd try something else. But Cherie is pretty tough and confident in her muscle's hardness, so she may think herself tougher in the stomach than Tiffany and a stronger puncher than Jennifer, she shall see. As for this chapter, I enjoyed it greatly again, knowing how strong Suanne's arms and legs are, for Renee to overpower both her arms with one hand and her legs with her hands, that is so impressive, and of course the bearhug, where Suanne tapped out in barely a second while Renee barely squeezed her with any power whatsoever? Incredible! I would say that the only contest that they could challenge her in would be a mental one, physical contests, Renee wins every time. k+!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: July 21, 2017, 10:36:59 am »
God that was hot. Really loving these last chapters, great job! But just when will the girls learn they can't beat her  :-[  . Well until they learn we can look forward for more super hot chapters. Keep it up! :rock:

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: July 21, 2017, 03:09:19 pm »
I wonder if Renee's boasts about being invincible are simply lead-ins to someone beating her.

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
Re: Author: [grbaclig] Big Girls on Campus
« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2017, 08:45:19 pm »
I'm wondering if 'force' here isn't something else.  The fight with Tiffany already established her toughness and ability there, so in terms of build and combat Renee's been thoroughly vetted.  Brains are part and parcel with the sorority's goals too and so far there's been no attempt to go after her for those.  Cherie's life seems to be nothing but books and fighting, and the latter is pretty definitively out now, so maybe we're moving toward a paradigm shift in demonstrations of superiority.

Or just more super buff girls slamming in to each other like the hammer of the gods.  That's also really good.  :D

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2017, 01:07:26 am »
Because of her fighting skills as a master of multiple martial arts, Cherie has been built up to be the best all around fighter in the house.  It wouldn't surprise me to hear that she could have easily taken out Tiffany or Jennifer in a 1-on-1 despite a strength deficit due to her superior fighting technique.  My guess is we're about to see that happen.  Is Cherie's superior technique and skill enough to make up for Renee's raw strength and toughness advantage?  Well, we all already know the answer but I like to try to pretend there's some element of suspense going into it.

Honestly I would liked to have seen Cherie be the one to lose to Tiffany before Renee stepped in, showing that Tiffany's superior strength and conditioning was more than enough to make up for Cherie's technique/skill advantage.

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2017, 05:04:45 am »
I get the reason for the fights establishing Renee as everyone's superior but they still feel redundant and unnecessary after the Tiffany fight.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2017, 03:26:03 am »
Chapter 48 – Strong Minds and Hard Bodies, According to Windy

Cherie smiled as she slowly began to unzip her track jacket.  “We go until one of us has to stop.”
As Maria read the terms of the most recent challenge, Cherie slowly removed her track suit.  A few zips and snaps later, she was standing completely nude with her wrists and ankles wrapped.  And she looked amazing.  “She’s gotten… bigger?” Raaina asked.  “Am I the only girl in this house who hasn’t put on 10 pounds of muscle this week?”
   Actually Cherie had gotten bigger.  As she adjusted her hair, her biceps bulged into perfect spheres the size of baseballs, set into thick slabs of tricep.  And she was still ripped to shreds, with every muscle in her incredible torso screaming in perfect definition, from the striated rift of pectoral cleavage by her collarbones all the way down to where her external obliques tapered toward the delicate pink ruffles of her lady flower.  “I was going to challenge Tiffany anyway,” she said.  “But I guess you saved me the trouble.  It would be a shame to let all this new muscle go to waste.”
   Renee smiled.  “It’s going to go to waste anyway,” she said.  “I’m invincible, bulletproof even.”
   Cherie smirked, and tucked her arms behind her head, making her muscular torso bloom with striations as muscles contracted in a waterfall of beautiful, shredded cocoa-brown muscle.  “Renee, do you have any idea how many bullets I’ve stopped with this body.  Just look at how hard I am, Renee.”
   Renee rolled her eyes and folded her massive arms behind her head as best she could, making her gargantuan body erupt with muscles as whistles and catcalls filled the air.  “You look soft to me,” she said.  “And small.  And weak.”
   It was true.  Cherie was a rock hard, brutally conditioned fighting machine with muscles like steel springs.  But Renee was so big and so muscular that I hardly noticed the Nubian muscle goddess that stood in naked, glowing flesh just three feet away from me.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of Renee.  Every time she moved her muscles contracted into massive lumps of female muscle and ran with striations.  I had to clench my hands into fists to stop myself from rubbing my clit and twisting my nipples while Renee dominated Esperanza and Suanne, but it hadn’t worked.  Even without my hands free, I had soaked my workout shorts through.  Just the sight of Renee’s cute face, firm boobs, and hulking, rippling body was enough to make me cum.  She was smart, sweet, strong, and sexy.  She was everything that I wanted. 
   Cherie smiled.  “I’ve spent years turning my body into the perfect fighting machine, Renee,” she said.  “I can exploit weaknesses that you never knew you had.”
   “I don’t have a weakness,” she scowled.  “I’m invincible.  I’m the strongest one there is.”
   I believed her.  Renee was amazing.  Cherie must have thought she was amazing, too, because she cautiously began to circle Renee, slowly gyrating her hips and torso as if she were dancing.  “You know what, Renee?” Cherie said, puckering as she swiveled her hips.  “I believe that you are the strongest person in the world.  But no one is invincible.”
   Renee’s mouth hung open as she watched the hypnotic motion of Cherie’s sculpted physique as beads of sweat began to form on her cocoa-brown skin while she undulated, occasionally clapping her hands or snapping her fingers.  “Whoa,” Renee said as Cherie’s undulations made her breasts bob up and down gently.
   Then, in the blink of an eye, Cherie spun her incredible hips around without losing the rhythm of her sexual dance, and sent a heel kick flying at Renee’s head.  Renee gasped as she pulled her head back, and Cherie’s foot just barely missed her face, knocking her glasses off.  The glasses fell to the ground at my feet, broken in two at the bridge.  I scooped the two pieces up in my hands and started to tie then together with one of the ribbons from my arms as Cherie continued her gyrations, moving more quickly now with each step.  “Was that capoeira?” Renee asked.  “You could have really hurt me if you hit me in the face.”
   “That’s the point!” Cherie growled as she spun again, this time firing a kick at the lateral side of Renee’s knee.
   I gasped as Cherie’s kick blurred toward Renee’s leg, and I sighed with relief as it bounced harmlessly off Renee’s knee.  The enormous swell of her musclebound thigh tapered to a feminine curve near her patella, but even there, her muscles were hard enough to deflect a kick that could shake the entire sorority house when aimed at a support beam.  Cherie’s dance slowed a bit as a stunned look crossed her face.  “Why are you doing this?” Renee pouted as Cherie struck her knee again with a kick from the opposite leg.  “You’re supposed to be supporting me and helping me adjust to college, not trying to cripple me.  Sorority sisters are supposed to be friends.”
   Cherie scowled at Renee.  Her face was as calm and serene as ever, with a gentle smile on her lips, but her eyes burned with anger that I had never seen her show before.  “This is not a girl guide troupe, Renee,” she said flatly “This is an army.  I will support you and help you but I will not coddle you, and I will not let you be President.”
   Cherie’s glutes, abs and hamstrings flared to life, each muscle hardening into chiseled definition as she rolled her hips and swung an axe kick at Renee’s neck.   The kick whooshed through the air so fast I didn’t even see it land.  I just saw Cherie fall to the ground, grasping at her shin and heel.  “I didn’t want to join an army,” Renee frowned.  “I didn’t want to take over the world or crush the male gender or any of that crap.  I just wanted to make friends, get a good education, and make the most of myself.”
   “Then you don’t belong here,” Cherie retorted as sprung up effortlessly into the air and swung a karate chop downward at the space between Renee’s collarbones.  “You’re too soft.”
   Cherie’s strike landed flatly against Renee’s chest.  Renee smiled.  “Soft?” she taunted as she began to flex her pecs. “If I’m so soft, how come you haven’t found a weakness yet?”
   Cherie tried to pull away, but it was too late.  Her forearm was trapped between the swelling slabs of Renee’s pectoral muscles.  She pulled furiously, but the vice-like grip of Renee’s chest was too strong.  “You’re not human,” Cherie gasped as she swung a fist at Renee’s face.  “You’re some kind of freak.”
   “I’m not a freak!” Renee yelled, snatching Cherie’s fist out of the air.  “I’m Freshman rushing the Phi Gamma Delta house, just like you were.  And I have hopes and dreams, and I have feelings.”
   “This house is not a summer camp for over-sensitive girls!” Cherie screamed as she arched her back and curled her incredible brown-skinned body upward, the knots of muscle on her back contracting into a lattice of muscle as she brought her thick, piston-like buttocks toward her head and launched a kick over her shoulder at Renee’s face.
   Cherie’s kick moved with blinding speed, but Renee plucked it out of the air before it got near her.   Now holding Cherie’s right leg and left arm in her hands, and with Cherie’s right arm trapped between the massive blocks of her pecs, Renee looked Cherie squarely in the eye.  “This house is whatever I say it is,” Renee growled.  “Because I’m the President.”
   Renee’s growl made my labia tingle with excitement.  It was pure animal dominance, and I couldn’t control myself any longer.  I started rubbing her glasses against the crotch of my pants as I leered at the way her ribs and serratus muscles flowed into her lats, and the way her glutes jumped and twitched as she adjusted to Cherie’s struggles.
   Cherie was bent into a pretzel of muscular cocoa-brown flesh, three of her limbs held motionless, and her free leg hanging limply from the strain of having impacted Renee's diamond-hared traps.  “Everyone… has… a weakness,” she groaned as she contorted her body even further, folding her arms behind her back and inching her head toward Renee’s midsection.
   “I don’t have a weakness,” Renee said.  “I’m invincible.  I’m the strongest one there-“
   Renee squeaked and her eyes popped wide open as Cherie began to flick her tongue across the black lace panties that strained against Renee’s sprawling hips and bulging buttocks.  And I exploded.  “Eep,” I said.
   “Eep,” said Renee as she shuddered, relaxing her chest and loosening her grip on Cherie’s limbs.
   In the blink of an eye, Cherie had wriggled loose, and launched herself into the air, twirling in a jackknife flip.  She landed squarely on Renee’s shoulders, her incredible cocoa-brown buttocks resting on Renee’s massive traps.  Instantly she locked her thighs around Renee’s neck and stretched upward, grabbing a steel beam in the rafters in her hands.
   With a scream, Cherie pulled herself upward, her body exploding with muscle from her forearms to her calves as she wrenched at Renee’s neck with the densely muscled cables of her legs.  Renee sighed.  “Cherie what are you doing?” she asked.
   “I’m snapping… your neck… like a twig…” Cherie grunted as her sculpted body trembled and beaded with sweat.
   Renee giggled.  “I can barely feel you,” she said.
   “You won’t be… so tough… when you start to… lose oxygen,” Cherie groaned.
   “You sound a lot more winded than me,” Renee said as she placed her hands on Cherie’s knees.
   Then, slowly, Renee began to lift her huge, muscle-bulging legs, her calves swelling to the size volleyballs as she tucked her knees to her chest, or as close as she could get given her immensity, and began to stretch her legs upward.  Renee’s back curled and flexed like an ocean of feminine power as she began to straighten her legs.  Renee’s glutes were throbbing with strength as she pointed her toes and reached them skyward.  Cherie’s eyes widened in shock as she saw the tiny pink-painted tips float up in front of her face.  “How can she be that big and still bend her body like that?” Raaina drooled.  “I can barely bend like that.”
   I was shaking with lust, rubbing myself harder and harder with Renee’s glasses.  “Whoa,” I said as Renee slid her massive calves over Cherie’s shoulders.  Renee affected her bad Southern accent again.  “I’m going to squeeze you now.  Just a little, because I don’t want to hurt you.  These are the strongest calves in the world, so don’t be ashamed to tap.”
   Immediately, Cherie gasped as let go of the beam.  The two muscular coeds fell to the ground, with Renee landing face first, but with hands out to break her fall.  Cherie was pawing frantically at two swollen, sculpted calves that were as big as her head, which were slowly tightening around her neck.  Renee smiled and arched her back up into a cobra pose, her incredible shoulders brimming with striations, and her big DD tits riding high on the bulging shelf of pectoral muscles that stretched her lacy black bra to its limits.  Her invincible abs were so deeply etched that shadows played across her midsection, and her ass bulged upward as two perfect humps of girl beef, swallowing the flimsy black fabric of her panties as though they were a g-string.  Two more pairs of panties landed in front of Renee as wolf whistles filled the gym again as she vamped for the adoring sorority girls, Cherie trapped helplessly between her gigantic calves.  “Are you about done?” Renee asked over her shoulder.
   “Not… quite,” Cherie said as she wrapped her hand around Renee’s big toe, and began to pull.
   “That tickles,” Renee giggled as Cherie strained against Renee’s toe with both of her muscle-bound arms.  “I sure hope you’re not trying to hurt me.”
   “Everyone… has a weakness…” Cherie groaned.
   “No way,” Renee said.  “I’m invincible.”
   “No one… can be… this strong…” Cherie groaned.
   “I am,” Renee said.  “I do bicep curls with wrecking balls and bench-press dump trucks.”
   “…Not… possible,” Cherie gasped.
   “It’s totally possible,” Renee said, her smile beaming.  “I’m a real live teenage muscle goddess.  And I’m in charge of the house now.  And I think it’s about time for you to go to sleep.”
   And then, as if on cue, Cherie fell limp.  Slowly, Renee released Cherie’s head and stood to her feet.  The gym erupted with cheers, and Renee began to blush as more panties fell at her feet.  Eventually silence returned, as Maria approached Renee with the bylaws in hand.  “Renee,” she said, “you just unseated every officer in the house.  It’s time for you to pick their replacements.”

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2017, 05:08:04 am »
Another totally awesome installment, I really enjoyed this chapter as once again, Renee's strength and toughness was tested and was found to be above reproach! Cherie did her best to injure Renee, and in the process, I think we found out what Renee is going to strive to bring the sorority towards, more of a sisterhood of caring and loving towards your fellow human rather than an army to try and bring down men. At least that is if there is no other challenges coming her way, which I seriously doubt, but I have been surprised by this story before. I think it's probably going to be really easy for her to pick who's going to be in her cabinet, the Triplets have always supported her from the very start, and while they're freshmen, well, so is she, so it sort of goes together, that those 4 will go through all of their college careers together as the 4 officers that run the house. I look forward to finding out for sure though, great job on another great chapter! k++! 

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2017, 03:23:25 pm »
The story is hot, but the immersion aspect kind of lost me after Renee beat Tiffany and then Jennifer.  The characters' motivations for challenging her is totally lost on me, and it makes it a little more difficult to follow.  I definitely would have preferred to see Cherie's "moment" come earlier in the story, challenging Tiffany (and possibly losing, in a surprisingly one sided defeat to only build up Tiffany even more before her inevitable loss to Renee), but still, it's very hot!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View