Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582845 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 07:30:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected  (Read 125690 times)

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big Girls on Campus
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2017, 04:51:38 pm »
Rereading the early chapters, it was kind of surprising to see that Rene was initially introduced as pretty confident and self assured.  I guess we might get to see that again once Tiffany is removed as an antagonistic force in her life.

In any case, the information in Jennifer's journal seems to have done Rene more good than it ever did Jennifer.  When Tiffany was talking about using Jennifer's max as a warmup, was she speaking in terms of recently, or had she been stronger for some time and hiding it?  If the latter, Tiffany was able to almost instantly surpass Jennifer using their grandmother's techinques, which I guess she had never tried to implement before, despite Jennifer being the stronger for their entire lives up to that point.  It raises the question of how much is due to training and how much is due to inborn potential and which of Tiffany or Jennifer's training techniques is better.  If its Tiffany's it could be interesting to see whether Rene will ever get access to that information, not that she seems to need it.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2017, 07:08:20 pm »
Theory:  Renee is Tiffany and Jennifer's half sister which is why Tiffany hates her on principle and explains her outrageous strength.  It also explains why Tiffany couldn't get her kicked out of the sorority even though she doesn't "fit the mold."  She's a legacy, and is entitled to a spot regardless of whether she "fits in" or not.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2017, 02:47:59 am »
Chapter 44 – The Worm Turns, According to Mindy

Renee sniffled and wiped her tears away.  Then she took her glasses off and set them on one of the nearby machines.  “You know what, Tiffany?” Renee said, her voice still wobbling.  “All I wanted was to be like you.  I didn’t care if I was the ugliest girl in the house or the stupidest girl in the house or anything.  I just wanted to be a Phi Gamma Delta girl, and be part of the group, and make friends with some awesome girls.  But you wouldn’t even let me have that!  You made fun of me, you tore my hair out, and you made me sleep outside like a dog!” Renee was shouting now, but she pulled herself together as she started to stretch her arms and legs.  “And you know what, Tiffany?  Even after all that I still wanted to be like you.  And maybe I’ll never be as pretty as you or as smart as you, but I’ll never be as horrible as you, either.  And by the way, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m not weaker than you.”
   “Oh that was a lucky punch!” Tiffany growled as she pulled herself to her feet, her face red with anger.  “By the way, hitting an officer is an expellable offense, unless you’re challenging for their office.”
   “Fine,” Renee said.  “In that case, I challenge you for the Presidency.”
   Tiffany snorted and laughed as she tossed her perfect hair.  “What are your terms Renee?”
   “I don’t care,” Renee said.  “It’s over when the winner wants to stop beating the loser.”
   Tiffany smiled.  “Perfect,” she said, placing her hands on her hips, “because I want to beat on you until you’re nothing but smear of greasy skin and nappy hair.”
   “My hair isn’t nappy anymore,” Renee said quietly as she stepped out of her shoes and took off her socks.  “And my skin is a lot better now, too.”
   “Yeah well, my hair and skin have always been perfect,” Tiffany boasted as she tossed her hair and affected a modeling pose with one hand on her hip and the other at her side.  And I believed her too.  That bitch.  “Aren’t you going to take that sweatsuit off, Renee?” Tiffany jeered.  “Or am I going to have to tear it off your fat little body.”
   “I’m not fat!” Renee shouted.  “Just because I don’t walk around with my boobs hanging out all the time like a huge slut doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with my body.”
   “You don’t have any boobs, Renee,” Tiffany laughed.  “And if there’s nothing wrong with your body, why are you always wearing that hideous sweatsuit.  Do you enjoy smelling like garbage?”
   Renee’s face was glowing red as Maria returned with bylaws and began flipping through to the section on challenging officers.  “Fine,” Renee growled, as she slowly started to remove her sweatsuit, revealing the super cute pink workout tights we found for her at the mall.  “If it will shut you up.”
   “I bet she has super gross cankles and a muffintop,” Cindy whispered to me as Renee’s sweatsuit fell to the ground.
   But Renee didn’t have super gross cankles and a muffintop.  Renee had dainty hands and wrists, dainty feet and ankles, a trim waist, and slim neckline.  “Wait a minute,” Windy said.  “She’s not fat.  She’s not fat at all.”
   “She’s huge!” I exclaimed.
   And Renee was huge.  Except for her slender extremities and slim waist, Renee’s body was a bulging expanse of massive muscle shapes that filled her pink tights like boulders stuffed into a party balloon.  Her shoulders and glutes were the size of basketballs, her arms were as big around as soccer balls, and her thighs were as big around as medicine balls.
   “Dios mio!” Maria exclaimed, dropping the bylaws to the ground, covering her mouth in shock.
   “Oh for God’s sake Maria,” Tiffany sighed, “she’s obviously stuffed her tights.  She looks like the hulk wearing a Pink Power Ranger costume.  And she has tits now.  Since when did Renee have tits?”
   “I’m not stuffing my tights,” Renee retorted angrily as Maria picked up the leather-bound bylaws, her eyes fixed on Renee.  “I’m just really big because I pump serious iron.”
   Tiffany rolled her eyes.  “Renee, get real,” she said.  “If you were actually that big you would be the most muscular human being on the face of the earth.  By like a mile.  ”
   A look of surprise lit up Renee’s eyes.  Then a smile slowly spread across her face.  “Well maybe I am the most muscular human being on the face of the earth,” she said.
   Tiffany and Renee glared at each other as Maria read.  “Do you, Jane Renee Doe, and do you, Tiffany Rachael Finklestein, both agree to the terms of the challenge?” she concluded.
   “Yes,” they both said in unison.
   Tiffany didn’t waste any time.  Before I could blink she was streaking through the air, her incredible legs swinging a roundhouse kick at Renee’s midsection.  Renee totally looked like a deer caught in the headlights as the incredible speed of Tiffany’s kick blurred toward her, and it was all she could do to cover her face with her arms.
   Tiffany’s kick landed with a sickening thud, the rock-hard muscles of her abs and legs uncoiling in a sinewy explosion of power that made her freckled skin ripple with tension.  No sooner had her kick landed, Tiffany lashed out with a downward streaking elbow strike to Renee’s shoulder, followed by a spinning elbow to Renee’s chest, and a knee to Renee’s ribs.  Tiffany flowed like water, her body effortlessly transitioning from one strike to another as she rained blows down on Renee.  Renee squeaked and yelped as one after another Tiffany’s fists, feet, elbows and knees slammed into her body, each one streaking through the air with blinding speed and landing with enough force to blow back the hair of the girls standing nearest to the fight.  Finally Tiffany drew both of her arms back and screamed like a banshee, launching both of her fists directly into Renee’s stomach. 
   Renee didn’t even flinch.  Despite the storm of muscle-powered, blindingly fast precision strikes that Tiffany had bombarded her with, Renee was unmoved, her arms still protecting her face, her feet still planted squarely on the ground.  Tiffany stared in disbelief for a moment, and then screamed out in pain as she dropped to her knees, clutching her hands to her body.  “My fucking wrists!” she wailed.
But it wasn’t just her wrists.  I could see bruises starting to form on Tiffany’s thighs, elbows, and knees.  And her knuckles were spotted with blood.  “Those are… bruises,” Windy said.  “Tiffany’s hurt.”
   “She’s going to look gross for the first day of classes,” Cindy said.
   Tiffany was on her feet in a flash of anger, storming toward us with her fist drawn back.  “I’ll show you gross!” she hissed.  “By the time I’m done with you three, you’ll look like-“
   Reflexively, we huddled together and squeaked in fear at the sight of Tiffany’s lean, muscle-bound physique bearing down on us.  But before Tiffany could attack us, or get near us, or even finish yelling at us, she stopped dead in her tracks.  Renee’s right hand was wrapped around Tiffany’s neck.  “You leave them alone,” Renee growled as she slowly pulled Tiffany toward her, hoisting her up into the air as Tiffany kicked and thrashed.  “They’re my friends, and if you so much as look at them the wrong-“
   Before Renee could finish speaking, Tiffany stabbed her fingers into Renee’s eyes, making Renee cry out in pain and release her grip on Tiffany’s neck.  Tiffany dropped to ground like a cat, laughing as she rubbed her neck.  “I don’t know what kind of body armor you’ve got stuffed under those tights, Renee,” she hissed, “but you should have put some on your eyes.  And your pussy.”
   As Renee blinked and rubbed her eyes, Tiffany’s hands swiped out and tore open the front of Renee’s workout leggings, shredding the waistband and exposing a glimpse of the lacy black panties I helped her pick out at the mall.  “Cover you papaya Renee!” Maria shouted.  “Don’t let her touch it!”
   But it was too late.  Tiffany buried her head in Renee’s panties, and the sound of her incredibly fast and purposeful licking filled the gym.  “Oh God!” Renee cried as she began to tremble, her fingers and toes curling, her eyes crossing, and her mouth quivering.  “Oh God it feels so good!  So good!”
   Renee moaned and shook, and fell backward onto the padded floor of the gym, running her hands through her hair and squirming with passion as Tiffany slowly crawled atop Renee’s torso.  Tiffany was preparing for a ‘69’ position with her vagina inches from Renee’s face, and she was cackling between breaths as she continued to tongue Renee into a frenzied state of ecstasy.
   Cindy’s eyes began to tear up even as her nipples stiffened visibly under her red blouse.  “Come on, Renee, do something,” Cindy pleaded as Maria pulled her close and covetously groped her enormous breasts through the straining red fabric of her blouse.
   “It’s too late,” Raaina said to Windy.  “Once her tongue touches you… it changes you.”
   “It’s never too late!”  Windy coughed, still massaging her neck.  “You have to fight back, Renee!” she cried.  “You can’t let her win!  I believe in you, Renee!”
   Renee clenched her fists and her jaw.  Her body bucked and twitched, but her eyes were clear as she struggled to control her breathing.  “Stop fighting it Renee,” Tiffany hissed as she worked her fingers under the black lace of Renee’s panties.  “I’m going to break you, just like I broke all the others.”
   Renee gasped as Tiffany stroked her crotch, her freckled hand working furiously under the pink leggings.  Then, with a shout, Renee pounded her fists onto the floor of the gym.  All the girls jumped as the house shook and the lights shimmied in their fixtures.  “No!” Renee yelled as she grabbed Tiffany by the waist and lifted her up into the air.  “You can’t break me!  You tried and tried, but you never could!”
   Then, with a flick of her wrists, Renee threw Tiffany across the gym.  Girls jumped aside as Tiffany hurtled past them crashed into the squat rack, an 800 pound bar falling onto her midsection.  “Did you see that?” Maria asked Cindy, her voice full of joy.  “If Renee can resist her, you can too.”
   Cindy pulled Maria close.  “You’re the only woman I can’t resist,” she cooed.
   “Stupid… sappy… bullshit,” Tiffany spat as she flipped the barbell off her stomach and began to twist the collar off one end.  “I’m going to kill you two lovebirds… on general principle.”
   Renee was still breathing heavily and trembling as she began to pull herself up.  “My legs are numb,” she panted.  “Oh my God it felt so good.  I can barely move.”
   “Just stretch, Renee!” Mindy shouted.  “Stretch as deep as you can.”
   Renee hoisted herself up on her massive arms, and dropped into side splits, her enormous thighs and glutes stretching her pink leggings so tight that the cuts of her gluteus medius, hamstrings, and vastus muscles were perfectly visible.  “Look at that ass,” Priya cooed.  “I could live on that ass.”
   “I wish I had an ass like that,” Shareese said as she cupped Priya’s boobs.  “And you too.”
   “Her legs can’t really be that big,” Esperanza muttered.  “Not in one week.  It’s not possible.”
   Renee had managed to pull herself up onto her hands and knees when Tiffany ran toward her, swinging the half-loaded barbell like a club.  “No you stay down!” she shouted as the stack of plates smashed into Renee’s back.  “I did not tell you that you could stand up!”
   “Ow!” Renee cried as the barbell smashed into her again, this time landing on her shoulders.
   Tiffany’s orange-flecked skin rippled with muscular power as she swung the barbell with blinding speed again and again, as Renee covered her head and huddled down, wincing as strike after strike landed on her hulking back, shoulders, and arms, opening tiny splits in the pink fabric of her tights.  “Ow!  Cut it out!” Renee called, her voice muffled from being huddled on the ground.
   “How can she withstand that kind of impact after only one week of training?” Cherie muttered. 
   Finally, Renee’s arms dropped to her side. She sat up on her knees, sweating and disheveled.  Tiffany slowly raised the barbell overhead as sweat ran down the knotted muscles of her incredible naked body.  “Look at me, Renee,” she growled.  “Look at me!  Before I cave your ugly little face in, I want you to look up at the perfect body of the woman who broke you.”
   We all squealed in terror as Tiffany brought the barbell swooshing down toward Renee’s head with a blur of speed.  But before the stack of plates could hit its target, it froze, clamped in Renee’s hands, mere inches from her face.  “No,” Renee said coldly through gritted teeth, as she began to squeeze the plates in her dainty hands.  “You can’t break me.  You tried and tried, but you never could.”
   The gym was filled with the sound of squealing, groaning metal as Renee rose to her feet, slowly squeezing the four massive plates together, bending them into blob of grey iron that squished between her fingers like Play-Doh.  A look of shock spread across Tiffany’s face as she watched Renee mutilate the plates with ease.  “What the fuck?” Tiffany gasped.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2017, 02:58:26 am »
Oh god...so physically powerful, yet still so utterly oblivious.  The image of Windy wrapping her ankles and hands with friggin' decorative ribbons like they're an actual fighter's wrap is just too heartbreakingly dorbs.

I'm glad you picked up on that.   :hey:

I'm trying to paint the triplets as sugary-sweet bimbos thrust into a world of viscous Machiavellian conflict that they are too naive to fully recognize.  Like if three Disney princesses wound up in Game of Thrones.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2017, 02:59:11 am »
As a lot of people have said, this story is awesome.

Thanks!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2017, 05:05:23 am »
Haha, I love this story, have since the beginning, but you really got me here with this fight between Tiffany and Renee, finally Renee gets to show off the body that she has spent a hard, hard week to build, and shows off the strength that in one week must've multiplied itself by several hundred times, unless she was always powerful, but wasn't confident enough to show it, but bottom line is, she is without a doubt stronger, more muscular, and tougher than Tiffany, but Tiffany seems to be faster and more devious minded, meaning that she will go to any lengths to win, poking Renee in the eyes was a good example of this. So while Tiffany seems to be inferior, there is still a little inkling of a chance, if she continues to cheat and use her speed and intelligence, she could win. Not what I want to see, I want more than anything to see Tiffany put out of power permanently, but I'm not declaring Renee the winner for sure yet either. I look forward to more, and hope that it comes out as soon as possible! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2017, 02:39:30 pm »
I'm glad you picked up on that.   :hey:

I'm trying to paint the triplets as sugary-sweet bimbos thrust into a world of viscous Machiavellian conflict that they are too naive to fully recognize.  Like if three Disney princesses wound up in Game of Thrones.
Like I said, the imagery was just so 'them' it brought a tear to my eye.

As for the blend of flavors, I'd definitely say you stuck the landing. The ditziness felt very Clueless from the start, and knowing your other work the eventual shoe drop of the sorority's true purpose did give a lot of the preceding action a nice bite.  I mean, it was pretty obvious there was some grooming involved, but the extent and the reveal was especially satisfying.  >:D

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2017, 06:27:01 pm »

I feel like Renee is going to be such a good leader. Encourage everyone to be better people...get as big as possible, sexy as possible, smart as possible.

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2017, 01:37:43 pm »
Thinking a little more about it, no matter what the outcome of this fight if current trends hold true this is ultimately a tragedy for Renee.  No matter what she does, be it makeout sessions by the pool, fooling around with every girl in fitting room between here and Timbuktu or professing her deep and abiding love flavored lust for the triplets (sweet Windy in particular) she's just never going to be able to break through that cotton candy fog they live in where she's just the straightest of straight girls.

Part of me hopes this changes, but the part of me that loves the deep knife thrust of bitter feels kinda doesn't...

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2017, 01:35:20 am »
Chapter 45 – Unbreakable, According to Windy

“Whoa,” I said.
   This had been like the craziest day of my life.  First there was that whole thing with the new uniforms which were kind of hot, but also super creepy.  And then Tiffany hulked out and straight up beat Jennifer to a pulp.  And then it turned out that Renee wasn’t actually the cute, fat little nerd girl I thought she was.  She was like super huge and super strong.  And everyone else was freaking out, too.
We all murmured in wonder as we watch Renee twist like 400 pounds of weight plates into a taco-shaped lump of iron.  “Look at Tiffany,” Mindy whispered to Suanne.  “She’s scared.”
   I didn’t notice Tiffany, though, because I couldn’t take my eyes off of Rene.  Her fingernails and toenails were this super cute shade of pink, hair was all disheveled like a girl in a rock video, and her muscles were bulging out of her pink tights like she was some kind of superhero.  Renee was hot.  “Absolutely incredible,” Suanne said aloud.  “To get that strong in only one week…”
   As Tiffany stood frozen with shock, Renee walked back to the machine where she left her glasses, picked them up, and put them back on.  We all stared in silence at the army of muscles undulating under her tights as she moved.  “You’ve been trying to break me since I got here,” Renee said coldly.  “You made fun of me in front of all the other girls, you picked at every single insecurity that I have, and you abused your power as Rush Mistress in every way possible.  You made me feel weak, ugly and stupid, but you couldn’t break me.  You can’t break me.  I don’t even think you can break my glasses.  That’s a good thing, because I want to see your face clearly when I make you beg for mercy.”
   That last bit woke Tiffany up.  “See this!” Tiffany barked as she spun in a circle, pirouetting perfectly twice, three times, and then four times, the deformed barbell picking up speed with each spin. 
   Finally she brought it into Renee’s ribs with a sickening thud that made the plates in the nearby machines rattle and clank.  Renee winced a little and shook a little, then flashed a big smile.  “That’s pretty good for a wimp,” she said as she inspected the rip opening along her tights.
   Tiffany screamed a leapt into the air, swinging the barbell down at Renee’s chest with all her might.  But the bar had finally reached its breaking point.  The warped stack of plates collided with Renee’s chest, and instantly snapped off the bar, falling to the ground, and leaving Tiffany holding the bar in her hands as her eyes widened in fear.  A rip opened along the center of Renee’s tights, revealing a glimpse of an inches-deep gulf of muscular flesh that was beaded with sweat.  “I think I felt a butterfly land on my chest,” Renee said.  “My diamond hard, indestructible, and oh-so-sexy chest.”
   “No,” Tiffany squeaked.  “It’s not possible.  No one can be…”
   The bar dropped to the floor with a clang as it fell from Tiffany’s trembling hands.  A smile slowly spread across Renee’s face as she stood up straight, her hands on her hips and her head held high.  “You dropped something,” she said to Tiffany with a giggle.
   From behind me I could hear excited chattering as girls pushed against each other for a better view.  “Kick her ass, Renee!” Maria yelled. 
   “But take your clothes off first!” Priya cried.
   “Get naked!  Please!”  Shareese called. 
   Renee rolled her eyes at Priya and Shareese.  “You two need a hobby,” she said.
   And then, when Renee was distracted for just a second, Tiffany ran.
   Her incredible glutes pumped like freckled pistons as she ran diagonally across the gym toward her gym bag, but Renee gave chase, and was right behind her.  Tiffany streaked past the ceiling-high racks of dumbbells that ran for twenty feet along the wall, and when she got to the edge, she grabbed rail and tugged with all her might.  Tiffany’s body rippled with power as she yanked the steel beams loose from their mooring, tilting the racks forward, and spilling dumbbells of all sizes on Renee.  Renee just smiled as 20, 50, and 100 pound dumbbells bounced harmlessly off of her massive bulk like raindrops falling on a bulldozer.  “That tickles,” Renee said with a giggle as she strode forward, kicking dumbbells aside like tinkertoys with her pink-painted toenails.
   Renee’s tights strained as her huge, bulging muscles shifted with each brisk deliberate step she took toward Tiffany.  I was hypnotized by the way her body bulged and churned under the pink lycra, and I strained my eyes to ogle every tiny sliver of her flesh that was visible through the rips and tears in her tights.  As I watched Renee, I could feel my clit throbbing in time with my heartbeat, and my nipples were so big, hard and sensitive they felt like icebergs. 
   Tiffany bent down and began rummaging in her bag, but had to leap back as Renee sent a roundhouse kick soaring toward her.  Tiffany scampered away like a frightened puppy as Renee’s foot crashed into the concrete of the wall like it was Styrofoam, bending the steel rails like paperclips.  “That’s going to cost us,” Suanne sighed.  “Good thing we have a surplus in the building fund.”
   Tiffany looked frantically around the gym as Renee began stalking forward again.  “You’re so tough when you get to be the bully,” Renee scowled.  “But the second you have to fight somebody you can’t beat or cheat you run away like a frightened little girl.”
   “I’ll show you who the frightened little girl is!” Tiffany hissed, grabbing a lat pulldown machine by the base and hoisting it into the air.
   Tiffany pointed the central rail at Renee like a lance and rand screaming toward the shorter girl, her incredible legs pumping with muscular power.  “Did she just pick up that whole damn machine?” Cindy asked.  “Like just pick it up like a lamp or a laundry basket?”
   “Tiffany is like super strong,” Mindy said.
   Actually, Tiffany was super strong.  But the lat pulldown machine wasn’t.  Tiffany charged toward Renee, hoping to drive her back with the long rails of the machine.  But Renee didn’t budge.  Instead the rails bent and twisted as the irresistible force of Tiffany’s legs drove them into the immovable object of Renee’s abdominal muscles.  In a matter of seconds, Tiffany and Renee were less than two feet apart, with the twisted wreckage of a 1,000 pound machine between them.  Renee pushed her glasses up on her nose and smiled.  “I hope you’re done playing around,” she said.  “Because we were supposed to fight.  And it’s not going to end until the winner wants to stop beating the loser.”
   Tiffany dropped the crumpled pulldown machine and turned to run. But Renee was too quick for her, and grabbed a handful of Tiffany’s perfect ginger hair and wrapped it around her fist.  The gym was filled with cheers as Renee drove her fist into Tiffany’s stomach, making Tiffany flop in the air like a fish as Renee held tight to her shining ginger curls.  “Crush her Renee,” Raaina hissed.  “Make her pay!”
   “Ow, my hair!” Tiffany whined, gasping for air. “Not my perfect hair!”
   Renee’s face flashed with anger at Tiffany’s protest “I hate your perfect hair!” she shouted.  “And I hate that you made me wash it and brush it while you made fun of my hair!”
   Renee snarled as she yanked at Tiffany’s hair, ripping a fistful of shining locks from the beautiful redhead’s scalp.  Tiffany shrieked and reflexively brought her hands up to her head.  Then, with a quick sweep of her massive leg, Renee knocked Tiffany’s legs out from under her and released her hair.  Despite her agility, Tiffany was too unprepared to adjust, and landed breasts-first on the padded floor of the gym.  “Ow my titties!” Tiffany cried, as she rolled over onto her back.  “Not my perfect titties!”
   “I hate your perfect tits!” Renee shouted, grabbing Tiffany by her breasts and squeezing until Tiffany howled.  “And I hate that you made me lick sweat off them while you made fun of my tits!”
   With a growl, Renee lifted Tiffany in the air by her breasts, as the gorgeous ginger muscle girl kicked and flailed uselessly, then dropped her to the ground.  Despite her agility, Tiffany was too unprepared to adjust, and landed ass-first on the padded floor of the gym.  “Ow my ass!” Tiffany cried, as she rolled over and rose up on her hands and knees.  “Not my perfect ass!”
   Renee frowned down at Tiffany’s magnificent peach-shaped butt and the ruffle of perfect pink labia that peeked out from between her freckled legs.  “I hate your perfect ass!” she growled, raising her hand into the air.  “And I hate how you made me massage it while you made fun of my ass!”
   Renee brought her hand down on Tiffany’s beautiful glutes with a deafening smack that drove Tiffany’s gorgeous face into the floor and smooshed her breasts out like pancakes of Freckled sex.  Again and again Renee spanked Tiffany, leaving dark, hand-shaped bruises on her perfect buttocks.  Tiffany was writhing in a mixture of agony and ecstasy as again and again Renee’s hand made her labia tremble, and shook her pelvis so hard that I practically feel her clit throbbing myself.  “Eep,” Tiffany cried. 
   “Oh yes.  Yes yes yes,” I heard a voice behind me whisper.
   It was Noriko.  She was twisting her nipples and biting her lip as she was watched Tiffany struggle against her own lust and Renee’s unstoppable power.  Finally Renee stopped, and rose to her feet.  “I guess I’m done now,” Renee said.  “Just remember that when push came to shove, I broke you.”
   Renee  started walking back toward the circle as Tiffany pulled herself to her knees, trembling, and crawled to her gym bag. “Oh no, Renee, look out!” Maria cried.  “She has a gun!”
   Actually Tiffany had a big gun.  A sawed-off shotgun that could have been in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.  “No one messes with my hair, you bitch!” Tiffany growled as Renee turned back to her.
   Tears filled my eyes as a vicious smile spread across Tiffany’s bruised and bleeding face as the roar of the gun filled the gym with noise and smoke.  “No!” I cried as I ran forward.  “Take me instead!”
   But when the smoke cleared, Renee was still standing, smiling.  The front of her tights was blown open.  The hole was smoking a little, and although it was only as big as a softball  it exposed a view of the biggest, thickest, most heavily muscled chest I could even imagine. I was so filled with relief, joy, and lust that I fell to the ground laughing and crying at the same time.
   Tiffany backed away, trembling with fear, but the shotgun remained lodged in Renee’s chest, trapped between two slabs of pectoral muscle that were like literally bulletproof.  Renee smiled as she began to flex her pecs, slowly feeding the gun barrel into the valley of muscular cleavage on her chest as inch by inch she crumpled it into a flattened, useless tube of ruined metal using only her pectorals.  Renee let the mangled shotgun fall to the ground as she stalked toward Tiffany.  “You don’t get it, do you?” Renee boasted.  “I’m the one with the perfect body.  I’m the one who’s invincible.  I’m the goddess!”
   “No,” Tiffany sobbed, collapsing into a heap.  “I was supposed to be the goddess.”
   “It’s totally me though,” Renee beamed, hands on hips as she thrust out her left leg.  “Now kiss my foot.  And kiss it with passion, or I’ll show you what these muscles can do when I get mad.”
   “I was supposed to be the goddess,” Tiffany sobbed as she bent over and slowly, adoringly, pressed her lips onto Renee’s delicate foot, kissing each toe gently with a gentle smacking sound.
   “Sorry,” Renee said with a smirk.  “But you’re not cut out to be a goddess."  Then, with a flick of her massive leg, Renee kicked Tiffany across the gym, where she slammed against the rear wall and fell down into the garbage can by the shower doors.  "You're more like trash,” Renee said.
   There was a second of stunned silence, and then the gym exploded with cheers and catcalls.  “You saved us, Renee!” Raaina cried.
   “You’re my hero, Renee!” I exclaimed.  “You’re the super-est hero of all!”
   “Take your clothes off already!” Priya and Shareese screamed in unison.  “Please!”
   Renee blushed and her shoulders slumped a bit as she pushed her glasses up on her nose.  “Gee, I guess I’m Chapter President now,” she said.  “Maria is there anything in that book about my duties?”
   “I’m sorry Renee,” Esperanza said, stepping forward.  “Freshmen can’t really hold office.”
   “It’s kind of an unwritten rule,” Suanne said, joining Esperanza at the front of the circle.
   “That’s not fair,” Renee pouted.  “I won fair and square.  I should be President.”
   “Renee, we’re all very proud of you, but you can’t be President,” Cherie said firmly.
   “Says who?’ Renee frowned, her eyes getting dewy with tears.
   Suanne shrugged her massive shoulders.  “We do, Renee,” she said.
   A scowl spread across Renee’s face as she wiped a tear from her cheek.  “Oh yeah?” she said.  “Well I’m moving into the fifth floor tonight.  And I’d like to see you try to stop me.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2017, 02:48:04 am »
Wow, you'd think they'd change the rules because of certain circumstances, I mean Renee is the biggest, strongest, and toughest among them, she deserves to be the president. After what everyone just saw her do, defeating the Evil Empress Tiffany, why are they sticking to procedure when Tiffany herself had thrown all the previous procedure out the door to the detriment of the sorority? That kinda doesn't make sense to me, and to me, denying the hero of the story isn't a very smart thing to do, she has already been so beat down and her life at college so hard, and this is one more time that she has gotten denied basic human decency, and from people who are not as evil as Tiffany either. That could really damage her further than she already has been. I'd just rather have had the girls throw out the rules and let her be president myself. Anyway, another great chapter, Renee is right up there in power to the strongest of your characters, if not the absolute strongest, a very fun read, and an interesting way to leave it off. k+!

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2017, 04:56:13 am »
I think Tiffany will improve her strength to get back her place.... she's evil after all!
Thank you for this great developpment
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2017, 06:17:08 pm »
Gotta say the fairytale-esque repetitions are part of what makes this story so darn sweet overall, despite the violence and vicious muscle women.  As for the 'unwritten rule' thing, I really can't blame the senior girls.  Tradition is big with sororities/fraternities, and applying outside logic there is some advantage to having more institutionally experienced people in positions of power.  Now, to get rid of Tiffany exceptions might be in order, but a freshman pres adjusting to classes, workout schedules, and the bulk of running the operation would be tres stressful.

Then again I don't think Renee will be lacking for people to help her blow off steam after this...

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2017, 03:31:29 am »
Chapter 46 – The Measure Of A Woman, According to Cindy

The gym was filled with stunned silence. Suanne, Esperanza, and Cherie all looked at each other and shrugged.  “Renee,” Suanne said, “you’re a wonderful young lady, and we’re all very proud of the progress you’ve made in such a short time.  But you haven’t even been to your first day of classes, or even been formally admitted to the house.  You couldn’t possibly fulfill the duties of Chapter President.”
   “I’ve been overcoming challenges my whole life,” Renee said firmly.  “That’s kind of my thing.”
   “Renee,” Cherie said calmly.  “Your first semester at college is going to be such a new and-“
   “I don’t care!” Renee said.  “I won fair and square.  If you don’t want me to be President anymore, go ahead and challenge me.  I don’t care if I lose in fight or a race or whatever, but no one is ever going to push me around again. No one.”
   Suanne, Esperanza, and Cherie all looked at each other and shrugged again.  Then Esperanza smiled.  “Okay Renee,” she said.  “I challenge you to a posedown.  We’ll let the girls decide who wins.”
   “Fine,” Renee said as Maria began flipping through the bylaws.  “What is a posedown anyway?”
   Esperanza laughed and began to unzip her yellow tracksuit as Maria began to read the bylaws.  By the time Esperanza and Renee accepted the terms of the challenge, Esperanza’s track suit was on the ground.  Esperanza was wearing a yellow microkini that would have been too small on a girl half her size.  Her pubis and nipples were visible around the tiny triangles of shimmering yellow fabric on her chest and crotch, and the loop of string that ran around her chest, lats, and hips looked like yellow dental floss.  Whistles and catcalls echoed through the gym as Esperanza stretched her massive, caramel-colored limbs and gyrated her muscle-packed core.  “Has she gotten… bigger?” Mindy gulped.
   Actually Esperanza had gotten way bigger.  The deeply cut muscles of her thighs bloomed with vastus muscles the size and shape of bowling pins as she folded her arms behind her head and struck and ‘abs and thigh’ pose.  She puckered with delight at the cobblestone street of abdominal, serratus, and oblique muscles that bulged on her midsection.  “A posedown is a bodybuilding contest, Renee,” Esperanza said, winking to Oksana, who blushed and batted her eyes.
   “I’ve never even seen a guy that big,” Mindy whispered.  “Those muscles are ridiculous.”
Esperanza made a kissy-face at me as she raised her arms into a double biceps pose, causing hoots and whistles to rain from the crowd as the round, sculpted perfection of her caramel-colored biceps bunched up on her arms.  “These girls are 25 inches,” she crowed as she splayed her fingers.  “That’s way bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger ever was.  And of course mine are sexier.”
   Priya and Shareese ran forward and draped themselves on Esperanza, kissing her incredible biceps as she laughed.  I felt Maria’s hand around my waist.  “Cindy,” she asked, “what would think if I got muscles like that?  Would you still love me?”
I pulled Maria close and stroked the small of her back.  As I watched Esperanza strike pose after pose, I imagined Maria’s jaw-dropping face and enormous boobs on a body as packed with muscle as Esperazna’s.  “That would be super hot,” I said as Maria nuzzled her head against my massive left breast.
   “Of course I think my best body parts are my pecs,” Esperanza laughed as she clasped her hands, making her pecs ripple to life.  A few days ago, her pecs looked like textbooks.  Now they were more like phone books, huge and thick, forcing her breasts out like inflating balloons as they pressed against the straining microkini.  “What do you girls think?” she asked.
   Whistles and cheers filled the gym as Esperanza relaxed.  Priya and Shareese draped themselves on her and began grinding as Esperanza stroked their hair.  “Now it’s your turn, Renee,” Maria said.
   “Yeah, Renee,” Esperanza jeered.  “Take off the stuffed tights so we can see your real muscles.”
   Renee’s face reddened as her lips twitched with anger, and the rips in her pink lycra workout suit began to widen.  “I don’t stuff my tights!” she yelled, and in less than a second, her tights exploded from her body in a shower of tiny fabric strips, leaving her wearing only her glasses and the lacy black bra and panties we bought her at the mall.
   The gym was silent as all around the crowd of girls, jaws dropped.  “Whoa,” Windy moaned.
   Renee was huge.  Like super huge.  She was bulging with gigantic, throbbing slabs of girl beef that would have looked too big on someone twice her size.   She actually looked bigger with her tights off than she did when they were on, and she was so ripped that every movement of her body set cables of sinew rippling beneath her skin.  “Are these muscles real enough for you?” she snarled.
   Gasps filled the air as Renee cranked her body into a side chest pose that made me shake with a combination of fear and lust.  When she bent her legs, her quads and hamstrings pulsed with braids of muscle that swelled out as big as crock pot, but still retained the curvy shape of a young woman’s thigh as it tapered toward her knee.  Her veiny bicep swelled to the size of a volleyball, framed below by a ropey forearm the size of an American football, and above by a shoulder the size of a soccerball and with striations running along each deltoid head.  Renee’s pecs swelled up until they touched her chin, their sweat-beaded bulk producing a gulf of rippling muscular cleavage that looked six inches deep.  “God damn!” Priya screamed.  “She’s even bigger than I thought!”
   “So fucking hot,” Shareese exclaimed as she dug her hands into her panties.
   “Show us more, Renee,” Windy moaned as her erect nipples trembled under her bra.  “More!”
   Whistles sounded as Renee blushed, and put her hands on her hips.  “I don’t think my pecs are my best body part,” Renee smiled as she looked downward at her chest.  “But I’ll give you girls a better look and you can tell me what you think.”
   Slowly, Renee’s pectorals began to roll and swell like an ocean of female power, ridges of muscle forcing themselves to protuberance as the lacy black bra straps lifted further and further away from her body, quivering with strain.  Under her glistening peach skin, the masses of sinew continued to swell and throb until they eclipsed her collarbones, and tickled her chin.  When Renee’s pecs finally stopped growing, they were each the size of a twelve pack of beer, and her brand new DD boobs were practically hanging out of the bottom of her bra as it fought to slip off her nipples.  A pair of pink panties flew from the back of the gym and landed at Renee’s feet.  “Make them dance!” Oksana called.
   Renee pursed her lips and furrowed her brow, like she was trying to figure something out.  And then her left pec relaxed, returning to a huge flat slab of coed muscle.  Then her right followed.  Renee smiled as she slowly inflated her left pectoral, the enormous muscles rippling with power as it erupted into massive prominence.  Then her right followed.  Gradually Renee increased the speed of her pec dance as the gym resonated with cat calls and wolf whistles.  But even over the lusty screaming of the entire sorority, the sound of Renee’s massive pectoral muscles could be heard as the slammed against each other like big, sexy piledrivers, her beautiful, round boobies jiggling with every twitch of her musculature.
   “Show us your arms Renee!” a voice called from across the circle as the color drained from Esperanza’s face.
   “How about you?” Renee said to Esperanza.  “Do you want to see my arms?”
   “No,” Esperanza said meekly.
   “Too bad,” Renee said as she clenched her hands into fists and slowly curled her arms upward.
   Muscles bulged and rippled in ways I had never seen as Renee smiled down at her arms.  Elongated, her biceps were sculpted slabs of muscle the size of masonry bricks.  But as they contracted they rolled into huge, angular lumps of double-headed muscular perfection that grew and grew as she slowly cranked her arms into a double biceps pose.  Renee’s biceps swelled with horrifying size and incredible definition as all around the gym girls began to scream like they were meeting a teen idol at the airport.  And her arms kept growing, more and more, until her bicep peaks rose above her ears.  Two more pairs of panties landed at Renee’s feet, and then another.  We all went silent as Renee opened her mouth to speak.  “I don’t know how big these are,” she said.  “But they look a lot bigger than yours.
   “Let’s measure them,” Noriko, smiling as she approached Renee, still naked and covered in gold jewelry, with a measuring tape in one hand.
   Renee looked taken aback, and relaxed her arms a bit.  Noriko batted her eyes and shuffled her feet, casually rubbing her toned thigh with her hand.  She was trying to look all innocent and sweet.  She wasn’t fooling me, but Renee was just staring at her huge Japanese tits.  If I didn’t know better, I would say that Renee was sexually attracted to the sculpted, busty Asian girl that stood naked before her, biting her lip as gold piercings shone in her inch-long nipples.  “Please, Renee?” Noriko cooed.
   Renee smiled uneasily, but resumed her jaw-dropping pose.  “Flex harder Renee!” Mindy called.
   Windy was gritting her teeth and turning red as Noriko coyly exchanged glances with Renee as she uncurled the measuring tape.  Noriko draped herself across Renee, her huge nipple pressed against Renee’s left nipple, separated only by a fine layer of black lace.  As Noriko wrapped the tape around Renee’s gargantuan left arm, she began to subtly flex her own pecs, rubbing her piercing against Renee’s left nipple, as Renee blushed and smiled an enormous smile.  Noriko pulled the measuring tape tight and moved in close to read it.  “33 inches,” she said with a sultry lilt and just a hint of an accent.
   “Those are the biggest arms in the world,” Raaina said.  “She looks… incredible.”
   Actually, Renee looked beyond incredible.  Her trim waist, flaring lats, muscle-packed midsection and mountainous biceps presented a superhuman picture of female muscularity that made me shake with awe and desire.  Noriko must have felt the same way, because she gently kissed Renee’s bicep as she stepped back, tape in hand.  “Let’s measure that ass,” Noriko said as she knelt down behind Renee.
   Salacious hoots filled the gym, and another two pairs of panties landed in front of Renee as she beamed with pride.  Noriko pulled the tape tight against the soft young skin of Renee’s massive hips.  Then she grabbed Renee’s panties and jerked them sharply upward, causing them to rub against her labia.  Renee gasped with surprise, but she was smiling.  “47 inches,” Noriko said.
   “Baby got back!” Shareese yelled.”
   “The calves!”  Priya yelled.  “Measure the calves!”
   “Ooh yes,” Noriko cooed as she stood up and winked at Renee, her hand on Renee’s buttocks. 
   Windy’s nostrils were flaring and her eyes were burning as Noriko walked around Renee, their eyes locked the entire time.  Renee stuck out her right leg, her tiny pink-painted toes touching the padded floor of the gym.  Noriko’s eyes widened as Renee’s vastus and femoris muscles swelled with size and erupted with striations. Her adductor muscle swelled until it obscured her lacy black panties, and her calf ballooned out so far from her girly ankle that it reminded me of a caramel apple on a stick.  And like a caramel apple, I really wanted to put it in my mouth and lick it.  “Forget Esperanza,” Maria whispered as she pulled at my teats.  “I want muscles like her.  Would you like that, Cindy?”
   “Do it baby,” I said, working my hand inside Maria’s bra.  “Get big.  Get huge.”
   Noriko stretched the tape out, but instead of kneeling down, she stood with her back to Renee, and straddled her massive thigh.  Noriko sighed with delight as she bent at the waist, rubbing her round, meaty buttocks and pierced labia against Renee’s hypertrophied quads, and rubbing her gigantic breasts on Renee’s shins.  “I’ve always been a leg girl,” Noriko said.  “And these are the sexiest I’ve ever seen.”
   Noriko rubbed her sex against Renee’s thighs as she pulled the tape measure tight around the massive double-diamond of calf muscle.  Windy was shaking now, her fists clenched.  “That bitch,” she hissed.  “I’m going to kill her.  I’m going to smother her with those giant tits of hers.”
   Finally Noriko stood up.  “29 inches,” she exclaimed as more panties flew toward Renee.
   Esperanza was gawking in disbelief.  “That’s a lot of panties,” Renee said.  “I guess I win.”
   Esperanza hunched over, as if she were ashamed of her body, picked up her track suit, and ran upstairs.  Noriko returned to her place in the circle, with Windy glaring at her the whole time.
   Suanne pecked Mindy on the cheek and stepped forward.  “Those muscle are certainly very big, Renee,” she said, tying up her hair.  “But I’m willing to bet you’re not as strong as you look.”
   Renee smirked.  “You’re right,” she said.  “I’m stronger than I look.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2017, 10:45:28 am »
Oh come on, Suanne! You saw the feats of strength that Renee performed in her fight against Tiffany, do you think you could have crushed those plates as easily as Renee seemed too? Not that I'm really complaining, I am truly looking forward to seeing how strong Renee really is, it should be a fantastic show! It's a shame that Esperanza took the loss so hard, but in a way I really like Renee's new dominant side, while I hope she doesn't hurt Suanne, I do hope that she leaves no doubt who is stronger! K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View