Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weaponzero

It's already been implied (in previous chapters) that Renee has surpassed Jennifer (who we know to be the absolute top dog in terms of strength and ability).  With that in mind, and knowing that this is all boiling down to a showdown between Renee and Tiffany, I would like to see a rematch between Jennifer and Tiffany, where Tiffany comes out on top again, only this time fighting totally fair and showing that she, also, has surpassed her in terms of strength.  I feel like it's necessary to create the suspense needed for the fight, since we know Renee has surpass Jennifer and, at least in their original fight, Tiffany had to fight dirty to beat Jennifer.

I'm unsure of where the story is going to end up.  Because we know Tiffany is legitimately psychotic and sadistic, the only ending that would even make sense would be for her to die.  But I am unsure as to whether or not the author wants to take the story in a direction that dark.  So far, I'm kind of getting the vibe that he wants to keep this story a little bit lighter in tone than his others which DO all get that dark at some point.


Japagreipe

Great progress. Really looking forward to Renee's big, eventual, reveal. Tiffany's turning out to be a tougher cookie, physically, than anticipated. K+

Jeremy Lightning

I actually have a theory about that, this is assuming a lot. So let's say that this story exists in the Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination Becky Finklestein timeline. In that story Becky said she got bigger and stronger after eating a girl's pussy, well, Tiffany most likely would have inherited that genetic trait from her mother, and since becoming president, not only has she been eating Noriko out, but several other girls who have been under her thumb, which has increased her muscle and strength a great deal. I also think it's quite possible that as a humiliation to Renee, she makes Renee eat her out against her will and that could be what has been making Renee bigger and stronger, along with her hard work in the gym. I don't know for sure if that's what is going on, but it makes a lot of sense because it lines up with an element in a previous storyline. Also, because the Triplets also seem to be gaining muscle and strength at a fairly good clip and they are becoming super huge lesbians and eating many girls out, could they possibly be long lost Finklestein cousins? Again, speculation, take it for what it's worth. But whatever the reason, I am well up for more of this story! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually have a theory about that, this is assuming a lot. So let's say that this story exists in the Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination Becky Finklestein timeline. In that story Becky said she got bigger and stronger after eating a girl's pussy, well, Tiffany most likely would have inherited that genetic trait from her mother, and since becoming president, not only has she been eating Noriko out, but several other girls who have been under her thumb, which has increased her muscle and strength a great deal. I also think it's quite possible that as a humiliation to Renee, she makes Renee eat her out against her will and that could be what has been making Renee bigger and stronger, along with her hard work in the gym. I don't know for sure if that's what is going on, but it makes a lot of sense because it lines up with an element in a previous storyline. Also, because the Triplets also seem to be gaining muscle and strength at a fairly good clip and they are becoming super huge lesbians and eating many girls out, could they possibly be long lost Finklestein cousins? Again, speculation, take it for what it's worth. But whatever the reason, I am well up for more of this story! k+!

I like your idea, but the other Becky Finkelstein stories don't really fit together to form a single continuity.  There are a LOT of plot holes when you try to put them together.

In any case, I like the direction the story is going in, and I like the way Tiffany has finally reached a level where she can dominate the Sorority's other "heavy hitters" relying on raw strength alone now, no more having to fight dirty.  I hope to see a couple more examples of her beating maybe Jennifer or Cherie before her eventual showdown with Renee where she maybe/hopefully gets whats coming to her.

Holokom

Hey , first of all great story , just found it and i can say its totally awesome. Only thing i would wish for would be one gentle relationship between one of the girls and a man. (Maybe Cherie ?  I really like her ;) )

grbaclig

Chapter 39 – Post-Fight Commentary, According to Windy

   Tiffany giggled as she sucked and licked, while Jamie bit her lip and closed her eyes, struggling to force Tiffany away from her body.  To my right I could hear Cindy whimpering as Maria pulled her close.  Finally Jamie groaned loudly and her thighs relaxed as her back arched and her toes curled.  Tiffany immediately snuck a leg out of Jamie's guard.  But as soon as Tiffany stopped her assault on Jamie's nipple, Jamie locked her thighs down again, trapping one of Tiffany's legs inside her guard, and one outside, their legs locked in a scissor position, and their vaginas separated only by the flimsy purple fabric of Jamie's bikini bottoms.  "Whoa," I said. "Whoa whoa whoa."
   Now that Tiffany was on her feet, she pressed her advantage immediately, pounding punch after punch into Jamie's muscular belly.  Jamie shook with the impact of Tiffany's blows, gasping for air as the wind was knocked from her body time and time again.  "Let... me... go," Tiffany snarled as she panted, her incredible chest heaving with each heavy breath.
   Jamie's gorgeous face was twisted with pain as she rocked back on her shoulders, forcing Tiffany upright and stopping the torrent of punches, and forcing her crotch into Tiffany's labia.  Tiffany smiled.  "I like where this is going," she said as she ripped Jamie's bikini bottom away, and then grabbed Jamie's ankles. 
   Jaws dropped all around as Tiffany began to grind her sex into Jamie's, rhythmically gyrating her hips as Jamie struggled to avoid collapsing under the strain of her orgasms.  "Please baby, fight back," Raaina squeaked.
   "She can't," Cindy said, tears forming in her eyes.  "I've been between those legs.  It feels too good.  It feels so totally good."
   "I hate Tiffany," Maria hissed, pulling Cindy even closer.  "I hate her so much."
   As Jamie's body relaxed, Tiffany grabbed her ankles and slowly parted her thighs, smiling.  But then, with a shout of rage, Jamie's eyes popped open, and the muscles in her incredible torso sprang to life, twisting her body, and slamming Tiffany down into the mud.  A few girls cheered, and Suanne squeezed Mindy tight.  I noticed that Mindy had her hand down Suanne's panties.  It was hard to blame her.  Tiffany and Jamie were big, ripped, beautiful, and rolling around naked in the mud.  It was totally hot.  "Rub harder, Mindy," Suanne purred as she slid her huge but feminine hand into Mindy's panties.
   Now Jamie was on top of Tiffany, her buttocks pressed against Tiffany's huge freckled boobs and her knees wedged into tiffany's armpits.  Jamie's muscles were pumped and dripping with a thin coat of mud as they throbbed with every breath.  Her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled down at Tiffany.  "Now all that's left is for me to pound your pretty face until you black out," she said as she curled her hands into fists.
   "Yeah," Tiffany said.  "Unless I do something like this."
   Then Tiffany dug her fingers into Jamie's waist, and with terrifying ease, simply lifted Jamie off of her chest, tossing the big blonde aside, into the mud.  Tiffany kipped up onto her feet effortlessly, laughing as she extended her arms, her back to Jamie who was struggling to her feet.  As if on command, the rain intensified, washing the mud from Tiffany's chiseled, muscle-packed body.  Tiffany looked over her freckled shoulder at Jamie, and began to twitch and jiggle her glutes in an incredible display of muscle control as she twisted her nipples violently.  "You can't beat me, you blonde bimbo" she laughed.  "My body is perfect.  I mean literally perfect. Just look at me.  I can out-fight you or out-fuck you.  Or anybody else, for that matter."
   Jamie screamed in anger and ran toward Tiffany, her head down and her thighs churning like pistons of sexy peach flesh.  But Tiffany was ready for her, hopping just a little bit into the air and trapping Jamie's head in between her thighs.  Jamie stood up, screaming, as Tiffany spun around so that her pussy was in Jamie's face, grabbing handfuls of blonde hair.  Jamie pounded on Tiffany's thighs with her fists, but Tiffany only laughed as she squeezed tighter and tighter.  Jamie dropped to her knees and Tiffany began to play with her blonde hair.  "I told you this was going to end with your face in my coochie, didn't I?" she cackled.
   Tiffany planted one hand on the ground and torqued her incredible waist, flopping Jamie over so that her legs and buttocks rested in the mud even as her torso and shoulders were held off the ground by the vice-like grip that Tiffany's thighs held on her head. 
   Tiffany was now standing upright, naked except for her red and black heels, smiling down at Jamie.  As Jamie struggled and thrashed, Tiffany posed and preened.  She slowly curled her arms up and splayed her fingers, showing off biceps that now looked nearly as big as softballs, delicately kissing them as she admired them.  Next she thrust out her incredible ass and arched her back with her hands on her hips, puckering and vamping as she admired her unmistakably feminine curves and bountiful breasts.  As Jamie pounded her fists against Tiffany's stomach and buttocks, Tiffany transitioned into a 'most muscular' pose, and her hourglass figure disappeared in an eruption of bulging, veiny muscle.  Her traps swelled up to her ears and her deltoids, and pectorals and biceps snapped into rock-hard, perfectly defined muscle shapes.  She wasn't as big as Suanne or Jennifer, and she wasn't as ripped as Cherie or Esperanza, but she was a lot bigger and a lot more sculpted than she was on Monday, than she was yesterday, or even when the fight started.  "So not fair," Maria hissed.  "I hate her so much."
   We all watched in stunned silence as Tiffany continued her posturing in the dying rainstorm.  Finally, Jamie's body slumped.  Tiffany stepped casually away, glaring at one girl after another as stalked around the perimeter of the circle, leaving her unconscious opponent in the mud.  "Look at her," Tiffany growled, pointing to Jamie.  "She's bigger, stronger, and meaner than almost all of you.  And I just kicked her ass and humiliated her.  While wearing high heels in the mud."
   Raaina ran into the middle of the circle and threw her arms around Jamie, sobbing.  "Please be okay," she sobbed, stroking Jamie's hair.  "I'm so sorry I keep causing fights."
   Tiffany rolled her eyes at Raaina's display of affection, and returned to her stalking.  "If any of you other little bitches want to challenge me, you better do it now," she snarled.  "Because I'm only going to get bigger, stronger, faster, and meaner from here on out."
   We all stood quietly and tried to avoid Tiffany's gaze.  Noriko bounced happily up to Tiffany, her rain-soaked t-shirt clinging to her massive jiggling breasts a she helped Tiffany slip back into her black robe.  Tiffany's muscles were now so engorged that her robe was stretched tight over her bulging body, and barely tied in the front, leaving a nearly unobstructed view of her vagina and her abs, and doing little to cover her big round breasts.  "You can go now," Tiffany said as Noriko caressed Tiffany's buttocks.
   As we filed back into the house Tiffany barked one last order.  "Be downstairs at 5:00 AM tomorrow," she said.  "I have an announcement."

   The mood in the house was dark and somber as we all filed back in, cleaned ourselves up and dried ourselves off.  Cindy, Mindy, and I were in our room.  Maria was there too, draped over Cindy looking totally sad.  "I hate Tiffany so much," Cindy said, stroking Maria's beautiful, shining hair.  "But I can't control the sexual reaction I have to her.  It's like she has some kind of power over me."
   "I understand," Maria said, delicately kissing Cindy on the cheek.  "I love you anyway.  I just wish I could make you feel that way.  So I could break whatever spell she has over you."
   Cindy wiped a tear from Maria's cheek.  "I'm sure you can," Cindy said.  "You just need more practice with lesbian sex."
   Maria smiled at Cindy and her eyes twinkled.  "More practice, eh?" she asked, taking off her teddy and exposing her huge, brown breasts, sleek athletic torso and perfect butt.
   "Like lots more," Cindy purred, peeling off her blouse and unhooking her enormous bra.  "Like three or four times a day."
   "I still can't get over your new boobs," Maria said, mashing one of her breasts against one of Cindy's as they interlocked their legs.  "I mean, mine are huge but next to yours they look like fleabites."
   All of a sudden Renee burst into our room in her ratty sweatsuit, carrying a gym bag.  "Hey guys, I just got back from working out and..."  Renee's mouth dropped open and her gym bag hit the floor.
   "Hi Renee," Cindy, Mindy, and I said in unison.
   "Oh not Maria too..." Renee stammered.  "I can't handle this..."
   "Hola Renee," Maria said.  "Come on in.  Cindy and I were just comparing breasts."
   "Ooh, that reminds me," Cindy said, standing up and going to her purse.  "I got these for you."
   Cindy took four little pink heart-shaped pills and put them in Renee's hand.  "Are these..?" Renee asked.
   "Yeah," Cindy said.  "Each pill makes you go up one cup size, but only take one every month, or else your boobs will get too big too fast and—Renee no!"
   Before Cindy could finish talking, Renee crammed the pills into her mouth and started chewing them like candy.  "Renee no!" Maria said running up and taking Renee's hands.  "That's so totally dangerous!"
   "I don't care," Renee said.  "I'm tired of being the only flat-chested girl in the house." 
   "Breasts aren't the most important thing in the world," Maria scolded.  "They can be a burden.  Sometimes mine make my back hurt because they are so heavy.  Here, feel how heavy my tetas are."
   Maria grabbed Renee's hands and thrust them up under her boobs.  Renee's fingers disappeared into the golden-brown softness of Maria's bosom.  "So heavy..." Renee said, but then she withdrew her hands and turned away, blushing.  "I have to go shower," she said, running down the hall.

   No sooner had Renee left, then Priya and Shareese appeared.  They were wearing crop-topped t-shirts and low-cut panties that showed off their muscular legs, six-pack abs, firm breasts, and curvaceous hips.  "Hey," Shareese called to Mindy.  "Did you talk to Cindy?"
   "Talk to me about what?" Cindy asked, as her and Maria laid back down on the bed, Maria cradling one of Cindy's gigantic breasts in her arms.
   "So we were kind of hoping that you two would help us out by hitting on Renee," Mindy said. 
   "She has totally low self-esteem," I said. "Feeling sexually desirable is important to a woman."
   Priya shrugged her shoulders.  "Sure, whatever," she said.  "She looks pretty cute now."
   "Yeah," Shareese said.  "If it has a gash, I'm all about it.  And if we do that, then we get to play with Cindy's titties?  And maybe eat her out?"
   "Wait what?" Cindy said.  "No one told me about this.  Although that does sound pretty hot."
   Priya and Shareese smiled and advanced on Cindy, but Maria jumped to her feet and held out her hands.  "No," she shouted.  "Cindy and I are in love.  She's not some piece of meat to be passed around!  If you want to have sex with her, you have to have sex with me, too."
   "Is that supposed to be a threat?" Priya asked.  "Because you're like the hottest piece of ass in this whole house.  I will totally fuck you."
   "I'm in," Shareese said, taking Maria by the hand and running toward Cindy's bed.
   A second later, Cindy's bed was a tangle of young toned female bodies, kissing, groping, and squeezing in an orgy of multi-cultural lesbian ecstasy.  "Hey," Priya called out to Mindy and I, one of Cindy's breasts draped over her head like a big sexy hat, "do you two want in on this?"
   "No," I said.  "That looks super complicated.  We're just going to take this gym bag back to Renee."
   Mindy reached down to pick up the gym bag, but almost fell over when she tried to lift it.  We looked at each other and unzipped the bag.  It was full of these huge chains, and a key to the city municipal lot.
   "The municipal lot?" Mindy said.  "Like where the dumptrucks, backhoes, and forklifts are kept?"
   "I thought Renee said she was working out," I said.  "How can you work out with construction equipment and huge lengths of chain?"
   "Who knows," Mindy said.  "This place is weird."

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, I love that the girls are still clueless when it comes to Renee, even though the evidence is stacking up that Renee is otherworldly in terms of muscle and strength, they just can't seem to add 1 and 1 to make 2. But it seems that the reveal is getting closer and closer, as they may be catching Renee unaware bringing her back her bag while she is in the shower, therefore possibly revealing her massive muscles before she is ready to. Though again, Tiffany appears to be getting bigger and stronger daily, will Renee be big enough and strong enough to combat that? I look forward to finding out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

It's pretty obvious that Renee is going to give Tiffany what's coming to her VERY easily.  I just hope we're treated to one or two more fight scenes that show how dominant Tiffany is before it happens.  My ideal would be seeing Tiffany vs. Cherie.  So far Cherie has been built up to be the best all around fighter among the girls, what with her strength, her virtually invincible body, and the fact that she's apparently a master martial artist on top of it all.  I think she could probably take Tiffany right now, but if I'm wrong (and I hope I am), it would be a hell of a show, and a really great buildup to the fight with Renee.

grbaclig

Chapter 40 – Of Love And Human Bondage, According to Cindy

   By the time Maria and I were done with Priya and Shareese, it was nighttime.  I was dehydrated, sore and sticky with sweat.  And it felt great.  We all showered off and went our separate ways.  Maria went to take a nap, Priya and Shareese went to find Renee, and I went to find Mindy and Windy.  They were waiting for me in the kitchen. We were all wearing booty shorts and t shirts, and we looked totally cute.  "So how was your four-way?" Windy asked.
   "It was totally hot," I said.  "Priya and Shareese are super creative."
   "I bet they are," Mindy said.  "All they do is make out and screw."
   "So Renee normally sits on the edge of the pool at night before bed," Mindy said.  "She just kind of dangles her toes and stares at the water, being all weird and stuff."
   "And Priya and Shareese know that because their room overlooks the pool," Windy said.
   "We should go hide in the pool shed and watch what happens," I said.
   We hurried out to the pool shed, so that we would be completely hidden before Renee got outside.  There were big gaps between the slats of the pool shed, so we could see everything even with the door closed.  It wasn't long before we heard the back door close.  "That must be Renee," I said.  "I hope she's not wearing that sweatsuit.  Didn't you all find her some super cute pink workout tights?"
   "Totally," Mindy said, "but she got these huge sizes so they probably don't fit."
   Right on cue, Renee walked up to the pool, sat down, and started dangling her toes in the water.  She wasn't wearing her sweatsuit though.  She was wearing one of the dresses she got at the mall.  She looked totally pretty, and even though her dress was as big as a tent it kind of seemed to fit her.  "Her waist looks kind of trim, considering she's super fat now," Windy said.  "That must be like the perfect dress for her or whatever."
   "She looks cute," I agreed.  "Although you can tell she's super fat.  She's as wide as she is tall."
   Then Priya and Shareese appeared behind Renee, sitting down on either side of her.  "Oh hey," Renee said glumly.  "I'll go inside so you two can make out or whatever."
   "You don't have to go Renee," Priya said.  "We actually just wanted to sit outside and talk, because it's such a lovely night.  Besides we never get to talk to you."
   "Your hair looks awesome," Shareese said, twirling a lock of Renee's sandy brown hair around her finger.  "Did you get a makeover?"
   Renee nodded.  "The triplets took me to the mall and spent a ton of money on me," she said. 
   "It was worth it," Priya said.  "You look beautiful.  I really like your glasses."
   Priya had her hand on Renee's knee as Shareese continued to twirl her hair.  "Those two work really fast," Mindy said as Priya's hand began to slowly and easily move up Renee's thigh.
   Then Shareese giggled and gasped.  "Renee," she asked.  "Did your boobies get bigger?"
   Renee blushed.  "Kind of," she said.
   "What do you mean 'kind of'?" Priya asked, cupping one of Renee's breasts.   They're as big as mine now.  You must have gone up four cup sizes at least!"
   "Priya!" Shareese said with a wink.  "Don't do that.  Renee doesn't want you grabbing her tits."
   "It's okay," Renee said, blushing.  "I never had boobs before.  It's kind of nice to be noticed."
   "No Shareese is right," Priya said, winking to Shareese as she wthidrew her hands.  "I'm sure you have a boyfriend who would freak out if he knew you had two beautiful lesbians groping you."
   "No," Renee said blushing.  "I don't have a boyfriend."
   "Do you have a girlfriend?" Shareese asked playfully.
   Renee giggled and blushed.  "No," she said.
   "Well you're going to get your pick once classes start," Priya said.  "You look totally hot."
   "Thank you, that's very kind," Renee said bashfully, tucking her hair behind her ear.
   Then Priya and Shareese each put a hand on one of Renee's knees, and kissed her lightly on either cheek.  Renee's eyes popped open at the touch of their lips.  "She's probably freaking out," I said.  "If she were a totally huge dyke like the three of us, she would be super turned on, though."
   Priya and Shareese continued to peck delicately at Renee, moving back until they each nibbled on her ear, and Renee squealed.  "Do you want us to stop, Renee?" Shareese asked.
   Renee shook her head, blushing.  "Do you want to go upstairs with us?" Priya asked.
   Renee shook her head again.  "Well do you want us to stop kissing you?" Shareese asked.
   Renee shook her head again, but this time she smiled.  Priya and Shareese giggled, and the three of them went back to kissing and groping each other under the late summer moon.  It was totally hot.

   Eventually, Priya, Shareese, and Renee stopped making out and went inside.  We waited until the coast was clear, and went inside ourselves.  5:00 AM came pretty quickly and we dragged ourselves downstairs to the gym.  There were heavy duty cardboard boxes stacked near the door.  Mindy, Windy, and I were standing shoulder to shoulder.  Maria and Renee pushed into the crowd to join us.
   Tiffany was standing in the middle of the gym in the black leather outfit that she wore on our first day in the house.  And it was even more revealing now that she was sporting several extra pounds of ripped, rock-hard muscle.  The thigh-high leather boots were so tight around her curvaceous thighs that they looked like latex, and the black straps and silver buckles wrapped around her body were trembling with tension as they struggled to contain the massive bulges of her freckled physique.  Noriko was beside her, completely naked except for golden jewelry that draped around her neck, wrists, and ankles.  Golden piercings twinkled in her ears, nipples, and labia as she looked over the crowd.  "Hi Renee," Noriko crowed.  "I haven't seen you in the gym in a while.  I hope you're not falling behind."
   "I work out somewhere else now," Renee said quietly.
   Tiffany sneered.  "This is the best gym for like 500 miles, Renee.  Where do you work out?"
   "At the municipal lot," Renee said meekly.
   "The municipal lot?" Noriko laughed.  "Where the junkyard is?  How appropriate!"
   Renee's eyes started to water.  Only Tiffany and Noriko were laughing.  Even the mean girls like Oksana and Raaina were looking at Renee with sympathetic eyes.   Maria took Renee's hand and whispered something that made her smile just a little. 
Finally Tiffany addressed us.   "These boxes contain your new uniforms," she said.
    "Uniforms?  What are we supposed to be in the army now?" I asked groggily.
   "I'm glad you asked, Cindy," Tiffany snarled at me.  "Why don't you model our new uniforms?"
   I was pretty excited actually.  I love getting new clothes, so I stepped into the center of the gym.  Instantly, Tiffany swiped out with her nails, ripping my t shirt and my panties to shreds.  I was standing naked in the middle of the gym, but I was more surprised than embarrassed.  "Whoa," Windy said.
   "What can I say," Tiffany laughed.  "I'm good at getting girls out of their panties."
   Noriko reached into one of the nearby boxes and brought out a collection of leather straps and sliver chains.  Hanging from it was a tag with my name on it.  "Most of these are adjustable," Noriko said.  "But we had to get this one specially made to accommodate your... bodily dimensions."
   "Wait, are you talking about my boobs?" I asked.
   Tiffany and Noriko stared blankly.  "Yes, Cindy," Tiffany said.  "She's talking about your boobs."
   "So am I supposed to wear that to class and stuff?" I asked.
   "No, Cindy," Tiffany said, getting angry at me for some reason.  "You're not going to wear a skimpy harness of leather and chains onto campus and walk in to Psych 101 with your tits hanging out!"
   "I don't have Psych 101," I said.  "That's next semester."
   Tiffany closed her eyes and rubbed her temples like she had a headache.  It looked like she was mad at me, but I couldn't figure out why.  "Moving on," Tiffany said through gritted teeth.  "You are to wear these uniforms at all times when in the house.  Except during formal events and during family visitation week.  During which times Noriko and I will pick your outfits, because frankly none of you bitches have any sense of style."
   There was some grumbling, but Tiffany only smiled as she adjusted and tightened the harness.  The leather straps and chains ran across my body, leaving my nipples and vagina exposed, but supporting my breasts and lower back.  It felt pretty good actually, and it looked totally hot, but I was so angry at Tiffany, and so frightened of her touch, that I didn't know what to feel.  Noriko gestured to my body as she showcased the uniform.  "See how the reinforced sections provide support for heavy lifts?"
   Tiffany ran her fingers along my midsection, making me tingle with desire.  "And because so much skin is exposed, the uniforms breathe very nicely," she said.  "And there's a nice little ring around the collar so I can chain disobedient girls to the wall.  Or hang them from the ceiling."
   Then Tiffany walked behind Noriko and began to fondle her enormous Asian breasts, twisting the golden piercings in her nipples and gently stroking the tiny rings in her labia.  Noriko's eyes closed and her mouth hung open as she undulated, rubbing her round, toned ass against Tiffany's muscle-packed thighs, filling the gym with the sound of flesh squeaking against leather.  A second later, Tiffany and Noriko were kissing each other and grinding against each other.  It was pretty awkward, but it was also super hot.  Their movements were so fluid, so coordinated, and so sexy.  I could feel blood rushing to my clit, and my nipples were beginning to harden.  Then I felt Maria's hand pulling me back into the circle of girls.  She looked sad and angry at the same time, and I felt ashamed.  "I'm sorry," I said.
   Then Jennifer spoke up.  "Tiffany, if you're just going to grope Noriko, can the rest of us leave?"
   Tiffany stopped cold, although Noriko kept writhing and kissing, at least until Tiffany stepped away.  "No," she said, glaring at Jennifer.  "Because you still haven't given me your little yellow journal."
"I lost it," Jennifer said flatly, meeting Tiffany's gaze.
   For a second, the two sisters stared at each other in complete silence, until Tiffany rolled her eyes and tossed her hair.  "Fine," she said.  "I don't even need it.  I'm growing faster than you ever did."
   "Can we go then?" Jennifer asked.
   Tiffany scowled.  "No," she said.  "One last thing.  Come here Raaina."
   Raaina sheepishly stepped forward, her ripped honey-brown physique resplendent in her skimpy green workout kit, as Tiffany removed a thick golden chain from around Noriko's neck.  "What do you want?" Raaina grumbled.
   Tiffany laughed.  "I want you, Raaina.  I always have.  And now that I beat Jamie to a pulp, you are officially my property."  And with that Tiffany draped the solid gold chain around Raaina's neck.  "I own you," she said coldly.  "The rest of you can leave."
   "No," Raaina said, turning away.
   Tiffany's hand shot out with blinding speed and grabbed Raaina by the hair.  "Oh no, you stay with us just like I said," Tiffany snarled.  "My tongue has a long overdue appointment with your abs."
   "No," Raaina protested, tears filling her eyes.  "I only love Jamie.  And Windy."
   Tiffany laughed as she stroked Raaina's stomach "That's what makes it so hot," she laughed.
   "Enough!" Jennifer yelled, and the gym fell silent.  "Stop right now!"
   Tiffany let go of Raaina as Jennifer stalked forward, clad in a one-piece bathing suit that was laughably inadequate to cover her powerful muscles or her feminine curves.  "Or what?" Tiffany asked.
   "Or," Jennifer growled, "I will kick your ass like I should have done about 100 times before now."
   "You can't challenge me," Tiffany said.  "I already beat you.  The bylaws are very clear on that point.  And attacking the Chapter President outside of a challenge is an expellable offense."
   "I don't care," Jennifer said.  "You've finally gone completely mental, you're going to ruin this sorority and God knows how many innocent girls' lives unless someone stops you."
   Tiffany laughed a horrible cackled and tossed her perfect orange hair over her shoulder.  "Stop me?" she spat.  "You can't stop me.  But I would love to see you try."

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, looks like we might be getting a rematch between Jennifer and Tiffany, most likely one that will be much more physically challenging than their previous encounter, but whereas Tiffany wasn't as muscular and strong then, she is now, but is she stronger than Jennifer? Jamie was of course very big and strong, but she wasn't the biggest and strongest. I'm guessing Tiffany still wins, because the set up has always seemingly been leading to Renee vs. Tiffany, but this will be a nice short interlude to see how Tiffany will fight someone who has her DNA for growing more muscular and stronger with effort, which I guess Renee probably has as well, perhaps at an even higher rate than Tiffany. So yeah, as always, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

Logically we know Jennifer have to lose, that is unless the massive buildup to Renee vs. Tiffany is just a big Red Herring.  However, the part of me that hates Tiffany for being an evil psycho wants to see her lose and Jennifer reclaim her rightful place as leader.  But Jennifer has to lose for the story to continue.  The question is will it be a close, hard-fought match?  Or will it be Tiffany effortlessly dominating Jennifer and showing that her she is now virtually a goddess by comparison?

The action movie fan in me wants to see a close, hard fought match full of suspense.  But the that's not the reason I come to sites like this.  I want to see Tiffany let Jennifer pound on her with all her might and just laugh it off.  I want to see the fight be such a one sided massacre in Tiffany's favor that Cherie has no choice but to intervene just to keep Tiffany from killing Jennifer.  And then I want to see Tiffany overwhelm her as well.  A bit much?  Maybe.  But Renee so far has been implied to have reach true superhuman levels, and seeing Tiffany performing outlandish feats like that is the only way to maintain suspense that Renee isn't going to effortlessly dominate her.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Logically we know Jennifer have to lose, that is unless the massive buildup to Renee vs. Tiffany is just a big Red Herring.  However, the part of me that hates Tiffany for being an evil psycho wants to see her lose and Jennifer reclaim her rightful place as leader.  But Jennifer has to lose for the story to continue.  The question is will it be a close, hard-fought match?  Or will it be Tiffany effortlessly dominating Jennifer and showing that her she is now virtually a goddess by comparison?

The action movie fan in me wants to see a close, hard fought match full of suspense.  But the that's not the reason I come to sites like this.  I want to see Tiffany let Jennifer pound on her with all her might and just laugh it off.  I want to see the fight be such a one sided massacre in Tiffany's favor that Cherie has no choice but to intervene just to keep Tiffany from killing Jennifer.  And then I want to see Tiffany overwhelm her as well.  A bit much?  Maybe.  But Renee so far has been implied to have reach true superhuman levels, and seeing Tiffany performing outlandish feats like that is the only way to maintain suspense that Renee isn't going to effortlessly dominate her.

Actually, in a way I want to see that myself, in terms of her being able to overpower Jennifer with ease, the look of shock on everyone's face when she takes out Jennifer when it was obvious that only a couple of days before, Jennifer was physically much stronger than her, would cement her as virtually unbeatable before Renee finally steps up to the plate. I really look forward to seeing what kind of contest it is. Say it's arm-wrestling and Tiffany is so strong now that she actually tells Jennifer to use both arms and still wins, that would be mindblowing because we know how strong Jennifer is, so to see her so easily overpowered would put fear into everyone's hearts. So yeah, whatever happens, should be epic! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Lupus753

It's gonna take them a while to catch on to Renee's capabilities, isn't it?

weaponzero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's gonna take them a while to catch on to Renee's capabilities, isn't it?

It really depends on how long the author wants the story to run.  So far it's his longest running story already.

grbaclig

Chapter 41 – Sibling Rivalry, According to Mindy

   A circle formed around Jennifer and Tiffany, and murmurs filled the air.  Jennifer and Tiffany circled each other slowly, Jennifer with her pink one-piece stretched over her massive muscles like a slingshot full of beautiful tanned flesh, and Tiffany's sculpted freckled physique bulging out of the shining black leather straps that hugged her amazing muscular curves.  "God you're hot," Tiffany hissed.  "I already regret not getting the chance to break you into my harem."
   "You're sick," Jennifer spat.  "Being President is not about coercing innocent young women into sex!  The whole point of this sorority is to empower women so that we can create a positive change-"
   "Oh my God," Tiffany groaned.  "Enough with this goody-two-shoes bullshit!  You, know you're like the all the worst parts of mom rolled into one."
   "I was going to say the same thing about you," Jennifer sneered.  "This is just like when we fought over Coach Lisa.  And I'm going to win this time, too."
   Tiffany stopped in her tracks, glowering.  "Don't you dare talk about Coach Lisa," she growled.
   Jennifer smiled as she ran her hands over the tanned majesty of her lats and obliques, which were completely exposed by her hopelessly overmatched bathing suit.  "I still get hot thinking about her," Jennifer purred.  "She taught me so many things about pleasuring a woman's body.  I can still remember the way her lips felt on my sensitive young skin.  It was incredible."
   Tiffany's cheeks reddened with anger even as her nipples began to engorge with lust.  "I'm going to kill you, you spoiled bitch," she snarled.
   "She still sends me poems about my muscles," Jennifer smirked, flexing an enormous, striated bicep, and stroking it gently with her fingertips as she teased it bigger and bigger.  "But who can blame her, with muscles like these?  She would have chosen me even if you had won.  Which you didn't."
   Tiffany was shaking with anger now.  "I'm going to kill you, you cheating slut!" she yelled.
   Jennifer smiled and massaged her gigantic breasts, exposing semicircles of jiggling cleavage as they smooshed together under the flimsy pink swimsuit.  "I can still remember the way her gray hair shined in the moonlight as it brushed against my nipples.  To think that a woman her age could have a body so... perfect.  It's too bad you never got to see her naked.  At least you got to hear us moaning in ecstasy through the walls while you jilled off in your room all alone.  Do you remember the moaning?"
   Tiffany's nipples erupted into warheads of diamond-hard lust, snapping the leather straps that covered them as though they were rubbed bands.  But despite her obvious arousal, she was fuming with anger.  "Enough!" she yelled, raising her hands up in the air, her black-painted fingers extended in a 'mercy' stance.    "We'll settle this just like we did back then.  The winner gets to fuck Coach Lisa—I mean be Chapter President—and the loser transfers to a different school.  If you're woman enough."
   Jennifer smiled and stepped forward, interlocking her pink-painted fingers with Tiffany's.  "Do I look woman enough," she said, flexing her pecs and making her amazing rack wobble in her swimsuit.
   "I have no idea how you got those giant cans into that tiny suit," Tiffany hissed as she clenched her black-painted fingers.  "But they're coming out, and I'm going to slap them around like tetherballs."
   "They're bigger than tetherballs," Jennifer purred as she clenched her pink-painted fingers.
   Muscles rippled to life as the two gorgeous sisters squeezed each other's hands, their deltoid heads flaring into prominence and their legs hardening with muscular tension.  Jennifer's swimsuit struggled to keep up with the contraction of her massive body.  The lower half was swallowed up like a thong by her massive glutes in the back, and in the front it hugged her vag so closely I could see the outline of her labia.  The upper half was stretched so tightly that her ribs, the edges of her abs, and most of her breasts were plainly visible.  It was like super hot. 
   I felt a large but feminine hand on my hips.  "Mindy," Suanne whispered, "I don't want to sound too forward, but I find this quite arousing.  If I lay my breasts on your shoulders will you play with my nipples while I rub your... you know what?"
   "Totally," I said, and in a split second the blonde giantess had plopped her huge, soft hooters onto my shoulders, and was working her hand into my shorts.
   I twisted her nipples delicately as the gentle pressure of her fingers on my clit made waves of lust wash over me, making me grind my back into her crotch.  "Oh Mindy," she purred.
   Tiffany and Jennifer were shaking with effort, their powerful, super ripped bodies shining with sweat.  All around the gym, girls were rubbing themselves or their partners as they stared at the impossibly beautiful, impossibly muscular sisters locked in combat.  "Give it up, Tiffany," Jennifer said through gritted teeth.  "I'm bigger and stronger than you.  I always have been, and I always will be."
   Tiffany bellowed with rage, and one by one the leather straps around her torso began to pop apart, flying across the room and falling to the ground as the swelling of her sculpted muscles snapped buckles like twigs and tore through leather like tissue paper.  "Is she getting... bigger?" Cindy asked.
   "She looks... she looks bigger than Jamie now," Windy stammered.
   Actually, Tiffany was bigger than Jamie.  She still wasn't as big as Jennifer, but her bare torso was twitching with muscles that had obviously grown since yesterday.  Suddenly her thigh high boots exploded into strips of leather, leaving her completely naked except for the high heels of the boots, whose shredded cuffs strained against her swelling, diamond-shaped calves.  Jennifer's eyes widened in shock.  "You may be bigger than me, sis," Tiffany barked.  "But no one is stronger than me.  No one!"
   And then, with a scream, Tiffany twisted her hands, her forearms blooming with bulging ropey muscles as she curled her wrists downward, and Jennifer buckled.  "No, please no," Raaina whimpered.
   As Jennifer began to tremble and bend, Tiffany's eyes flashed with a maniacal light.  "No one... is stronger... than me," she grunted as her shoulders and triceps swelled with power.  "No one!"
   "Please Jennifer, don't let her win," Renee said meekly.
   But Tiffany was winning.  Jennifer dropped to one knee, her wrists bending back, and her incredible tanned muscles quivering as Tiffany continued to force her downward.  "Bow down... and kiss... my feet," Tiffany snarled between breaths as a single drop of sweat fell from her perfect orange curls into Jennifer's ocean of cleavage.
   Jennifer reddened and her breathing intensified as slowly, she began to push back.  "I would never... kiss... cheap knock off crap... like those boots," she said defiantly.
   Then with a scream Jennifer's mighty glutes, thighs, and hamstrings exploded with muscular power, and she launched herself into Tiffany, driving her bronzed shoulder into Tiffany's freckled washboard abs.  Tiffany went flying, knocking over pommel horses and weight benches.  A cheer of joy went up all through the gym as Jennifer rose to her feet with a smile, wringing out her hands as sweat dripped from the bulging knots of muscle that lined her amazing body. 
   But we didn't have long to cheer.  No sooner had Tiffany landed than she popped up again, her face glowing with anger as she stomped toward Jennifer.  "You cheating slut," she hissed.  "Every time we do this you cheat!  In third grade you sharpened your fingernails.  In sixth grade you blinded me with the mirrors in your braces.  And then, with Coach Lisa's pussy up for grabs, you put sleeping pills in my protein shake!"  Tiffany was choking on her own anger as she removed her boots.  "I was going to be nice and give you a chance by wearing those heels.  Do you know how hard it is to fight in four inch heels?"
   "I like your toenails," Jennifer said, motioning to Tiffany's black-painted toes, which had white letters on them.  "You may be stupid, petty and crazy, but you're definitely stylish."
   "Can you read what they say?" Tiffany sneered motioning for a nearby girl.  "Tell her, Tamika."
   Tamika squinted at Tiffany's perfect, delicate feet.  "It says 'Queen Bitch' in all caps," she said.
   "Well at least one of those words is appropriate," Jennifer said, rolling her massive shoulders.
   "You know what?"  Tiffany said, cracking her neck.  "I think I'm going to force you to call me 'your majesty' before I squeeze you in half."
   "Well then you better stop talking and get squeezing," Jennifer said with a smirk.
   Tiffany growled at charged, her incredible body moving with a blur speed.  She launched into the air, her core muscles throbbing with power as she spun an airborne roundhouse kick toward Jennifer's midsection.  Jennifer was ready, though, and blocked the kick with ease.  The house shook with the collision of Tiffany's left leg with Jennifer's right arm.  And the shower of sweat droplets that exploded from the impact glimmered like tiny diamonds in the air.  Jennifer's shoulders pulled back to launch a counter attack, rippling with muscular power.  But before she could, Tiffany, although still in the air, rotated her incredible hips and brought her right heel crashing into Jenifer's face.  "Wow," Cherie said as Jennifer staggered across the floor.  "That was amazing."
   Tiffany pirouetted through the air as she recovered from her kick, and landed cleanly in a crouched position.  But she didn't stay there long.  In a flash she was upon Jennifer, hurling kicks, knees, punches, and elbows with superhuman fluidity and demonic fury as Jennifer struggled to protect herself.  She wasn't doing a very good job.  Her ribs and stomach shook with the force of Tiffany's kicks, and cuts opened on her beautiful face as Tiffany drove strike after strike through her defenses.  "Not Jennifer's face," Cindy whimpered. "It's the most beautiful face in the world.  Oh please not her face."
   As if in defiance of Cindy's pleas, Tiffany wound her right fist back for a haymaker and swung it forward with terrifying force, only to have it slice aimlessly through the air as Jennifer spun out of its way, maneuvering her amazing bulk with surprising nimbleness.  A second later, Jennifer's bronzed and brawny arms were locked around Tiffany's shoulders, trapping her in a half-nelson.  Jennifer's massively broad back exploded with muscles as she raised her sister up in the air and slammed her face first onto the padded gym floor.  "Ow my titties!" Tiffany screamed as she struggled to free herself from underneath Jennifer's impressive bulk.  "If you bruised my titties I'll fucking rip your heart out!"
   "Well then you better stop talking and get to ripping," Jennifer said, lifting Tiffany up in the air.
   But before Jennifer could slam Tiffany to the ground again, Tiffany reached up with her free hand and grabbed ahold of one the steel beams that ran along the ceiling of the gym.  Her sweat-soaked body slipped from Jennifer's grasp, allowing her to reach up with her other arm and grab the beam with both hands as she wrapped her legs around Jennifer's muscle-wrapped midsection.  Tiffany's body erupted with muscular definition and striations as she pulled herself up, suspending Jennifer above the ground as she squeezed the bulging muscles of her freckled thighs tight against her sister's bronzed and sculpted core.  Jennifer grimaced in pain as she tried to force Tiffany's knees apart with her arms, but to no avail.  Tiffany trembled as sweat ran down the ridges of her incredible muscles and dripped off of her steely hard nipples as she held herself aloft, straining against her larger sister's struggles.  Jennifer's face was bruised, cut, and straining with pain as she reached her arms back brought her fists crashing into Tiffany's stomach.  "Let... me... go!" she groaned as she slammed her fists into her sister's chiseled abdominal muscles again and again.
   As Jennifer hammered away, Tiffany laughed.  "I think I felt a butterfly land on my abs," she jeered, and began to do pull-ups, lifting herself and her sister into the air with jackhammer speed and precision as she taunted Jennifer.  "Either it was a butterfly landing on my diamond hard, indestructible, and oh-so-sexy abs, or you were trying to punch me with those weak pathetic arms of yours.
   At the apex of her pull-up Tiffany froze, and slowly curled her legs toward her chest in a monkey hang, her midsection and back erupting into ribbons of perfectly shaped, perfectly defined muscle as she brought Jennifer up with her until they were face to face.  "Those are sick abs," Esperanza said.
   "Check out my arms, sis," Tiffany cooed as she looked from side to side, her biceps bulging with sharply peaked mountains of muscle. "This is what a Phi Gamma Delta girl's biceps are supposed to look like.  Sharp, angular, and harder than steel.  Not like those round, puffy show muscles of yours."
   Then Tiffany relaxed her legs and Jennifer fell to the floor with a thud, gasping for air and struggling to her knees.  Tiffany dropped gently to the ground, and ran her fingers through her ginger hair, causing a rainbow shimmering in the mist of sweat that flew from her perfect orange locks.  "I'm done playing around," Tiffany said.  "Now it's time for some good old fashioned animal dominance."