LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, another great chapter, thoroughly enjoyed seeing Cherie display her toughness, strength, and flexibility. The way she crushed the handle of the dumbbell with her bicep was incredible! As for what's coming, there are parts of me who wants to see Tiffany win, so that Renee will eventually challenge her for leadership, and wind up destroying her, but with Tiffany in charge, well, things are going to be getting a lot more difficult as far as hazing the initiates are concerned. I wonder what Tiffany is going to challenge Jennifer in? I doubt it's anything power related, as strong as Tiffany is for her lack of muscles, Jennifer seems to be on another level altogether! Of course, it could be that Tiffany has been holding back all this time? Anyway, excited to see what's going to happen! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmm, another great chapter, thoroughly enjoyed seeing Cherie display her toughness, strength, and flexibility. The way she crushed the handle of the dumbbell with her bicep was incredible! As for what's coming, there are parts of me who wants to see Tiffany win, so that Renee will eventually challenge her for leadership, and wind up destroying her, but with Tiffany in charge, well, things are going to be getting a lot more difficult as far as hazing the initiates are concerned. I wonder what Tiffany is going to challenge Jennifer in? I doubt it's anything power related, as strong as Tiffany is for her lack of muscles, Jennifer seems to be on another level altogether! Of course, it could be that Tiffany has been holding back all this time? Anyway, excited to see what's going to happen! k+!
Yeah ... don't see how there could be much of a contest physically.

Jeremy Lightning

The only reason I would want Tiffany to win is so that Renee can challenge her and humiliate her.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 32 – The Challenge, According to Mindy

   The front room was filled with girls, and so was the staircase.  Some of the girls were standing on tables in the kitchen so they could see over the crowd, but since we were with Cherie, we got to push to the front of the mob.  The furniture had been moved to the edges of the front room, and we were all packed in tightly, forming a circle about twenty feet across. At the center of the circle, Jennifer and Tiffany stood, glaring at each other. 
   Maria stood between them in a flimsy red nightgown, reading the leather-bound copy of the Phi Gamma Delta bylaws that rested against her huge, heaving bosom.  She was reading aloud with her flowery Spanish accent.  Her voice was just as sexy as the rest of her.  "Do you, Tiffany Rachael Finklestein and do you, Jennifer Esther Finklestein, both agree to the terms of the challenge?"
   "Yes," they both said in unison.
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said.  "Are they like related or something?"
   "They're sisters," Cherie whispered.  "Their mom founded Phi Gamma Delta.  Story is she won this house by beating an entire fraternity in a 50-on-1 wrestling match, but nobody really believes that."
   Tiffany was wearing and orange plaid skirt and a skin-tight orange t-shirt with a picture of a dead cartoon kitten on it.  She had her fingers and toes painted with the same shade of orange.  Jennifer was wearing a purple silk robe with her auburn tresses up in a ponytail.  "You can't be serious," Jennifer said.
   "I'm always serious," Tiffany said, stripping out of her shirt, freeing her incredible freckled breasts with a cocky smile.  "You of all people should know that. Freestyle wrestling, no holds barred, totally naked, first one to tap loses."
   "You're getting bigger," Jennifer said with a smile as she slowly removed her robe.  "Nowhere near as big as me, of course."
Jennifer tossed her robe aside exposing her naked, tanned perfection to all the assembled girls.  She smiled as she put her hands on her hips, playfully flaring her massive lats and bouncing her enormous breasts.  The room was filled with gasps from girls who had only seen Jennifer's body hidden in billowy track suits and sweat suits.  I had plenty of chances to ogle her and touch her, but it was still incredible.  She was more muscular than any bodybuilder I had ever seen, bustier than any porn star I had ever seen, and prettier than any cover girl I had ever seen. 
   Tiffany must have thought so too, because her nipples erupted to diamond-hardness as she stepped out of her skirt.  "I can't wait to get my hands on that body," she purred.
   I felt a huge, warm hand on my hip.  Then Suanne whispered in my ear.  "Mindy, I find Jennifer kind of attractive.  Do you?"
   "She's totally hot," I said.  "Do you want to have a threesome with her after the challenge?"
   Suanne giggled.  "Do you think she would?" she asked.
   I looked at Jennifer, casually flexing her towering biceps as her nipples began to stiffen.  "Yeah, she totally would," I said.
   "Tiffany," Jennifer asked, "is this just another stunt to get me naked so you can grope me?"
   Tiffany laughed.  "I want to make you surrender," she growled.  "Getting to grind my body against that mountain of sexy flesh is just a side benefit."
   Jennifer rolled her eyes.  "Tiffany I warm up with 150 pound dumbbells.  What do you weigh?"
    "About 150," Tiffany said, stretching out her hamstrings, shifting from one beautiful, curvy leg to another, her peach-shaped ass quivering with muscular power, "but about 10 of that is my tits."
   Jennifer smiled confidently as she stretched her massive arms over her head, making her torso bloom with rock hard ribs and deeply etched abdominals, and making her basketball-sized breasts wobble and bounce.  "You call those tits?" she scoffed.  "My tits were that big in grade school."
   Tiffany laughed.  "I remember," she purred.  "I used to play with them in the tub."
   Jennifer rolled her eyes again.  "You're so immature," she said.  "But since I'm feeling generous, I'll let you have a free shot at me.  Put me in a headlock, a scissor hold, or whatever.  Go crazy."
   Tiffany prowled toward Jennifer, looking her up and down and she rubbed her freckled thighs.  "Go crazy, huh?  Maybe I will."
   Tiffany stood directly in front of Jennifer, or as close as she could get with the four incredible breasts that stood between them.  Then Tiffany put her hands on Jennifer's hips, dropped to her knees, and buried her face in Jennifer's crotch.  Jennifer's eyes shot open and her jaw dropped.  "Tiffany... oh... Tiffany don't..." she squealed.
   But it was too late.
   Tiffany dug her bright orange fingernails into Jennifer's massive, striated buttocks and pressed her face deeper into Jennifer's pussy.  Jennifer squirmed and bit her lip, as the sound of Tiffany's furious licking filled the silent front room.  "Whoa," said Windy.  "Totally whoa."
   Jennifer's fists clenched and her toes curled as she struggled to move her arms and legs, but to no avail.  She was trembling and gasping, with her eyes pressed shut and tiny beads of sweat starting to form all over her hulking body.  It looked like she was fighting just to stay on her feet.
   And then she fell.
   Her incredible muscle-packed body landed with enough force to shake the floor, and some of the girls jumped with surprise.  But Tiffany kept right on munching her box, cooing and giggling as she scraped her fingernails along Jennifer's bulging thighs.  Jennifer was starting to gyrate and undulate on the floor of the front room, her teeth clenched shut to fight back the moans of ecstasy that were obviously building inside her.  "Come on, Jennifer," I squeaked.  "Just kick her off.  She can't be that good at eating pussy."
   "She totally is," Cindy said, tearing up as she rubbed her clit.  "She's totally that good."
   Finally, Jennifer collapsed, her arms splayed out and her legs opened, sweat glistening on her superhumanly hypertrophied limbs as she struggled against her own lust.  Instantly, Tiffany pressed herself up in the air and, without removing her face from Jennifer's sex, flopped her own crotch onto Jennifer's face.  Her perfect, freckled buttocks rested on Jennifer's head as she reached back with her hands and grabbed Jennifer's fully hardened two-inch-long nipples.  Tiffany twisted her sister's nipples mercilessly as Jennifer moaned into Tiffany's red pubic hair, and began to buck like a mechanical bull.  Jennifer was quaking with orgasms, and the tremors of her massive delts and buttocks shook the whole house.  And then her head started to waggle in between Tiffany's thighs as she began to reciprocate the cunnilingus that had been forced up on her.  It was as if she had no choice.  Tiffany giggled with delight from between Jennifer's columnar thighs as she continued to twist Jennifer's tumescent nipples.
   Finally Tiffany raised her head.  "The bigger they fall, the harder they come," she laughed.
   Then, in another display of incredible athletic prowess, she pressed herself up in the air and landed face to face with Jennifer, one hand still pulling furiously on Jennifer's oversized nipple, and the other now waggling inside of her vagina.  "Oh no..." Jennifer pleaded, her hair in shambles and her body dripping with sweat a she shuddered with orgasm after orgasm.
   "Oh yes," Tiffany said, then with a toss of her hair she placed her lips around Jennifer's other nipple and began to suck and kiss.
   "I can't take it!" Jennifer screamed as she began to flop with ecstasy, her enormous breasts bouncing up and down, and her slabs of muscle tensing in waves as orgasms shot through her body. 
   Then she tapped her hand repeatedly against the floor, and the challenge was over.
   Gasps of disbelief filled the front room.  Jennifer was in shambles, shaking, sweaty and sobbing.  Tiffany was radiant as ever as she sat her perfect ass down on Jennifer's brick-like abdominals.  She placed one hand on Jennifer's pussy and curled the other into a bicep flex, showing an arm that was easily an inch bigger than it was on Monday.  Camera phone flashes went off as she kissed her bicep.
   "Now that I'm in charge," Tiffany growled, "things are going to be different.  A lot different."

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, I didn't think that would be a possibility of how Tiffany could win, but it was definitely a hot chapter to have read. And it was very interesting to find out how the girls are related to the Becky Finklestein universe. I'm guessing these are her daughters, as unlike as I had seen. Tiffany being so much of a bitch and Jennifer being so nice and kind to the girls. I guess we'll see how different Tiffany's version of the Delta house will be, but again, I don't see her ruling that long because I think Renee will end up kicking her ass. BTW, I also predict that Renee is their little sister, and that's why Tiffany is so hard on her, because up to that point Renee has been a disappointment to the Finklestein name. But that's just a guess. I look forward to more, as always! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

1dardan

50 bucks Renee'll challenge Tiffany and win.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero

I'm not saying this was bad.  It certainly wasn't.  However this is the third time during this story we've been teased to seeing some actual fight scene between the girls to establish dominance via strength and toughness.  And all 3 times it ended up not happening.  I really feel like the story needs that at this point. It's still good, though.  I just really want to see what's been teased at multiple times so far.

Jeremy Lightning

I would say, if the story is going where I think it's going, then we're going to get it in spectacular fashion, Tiffany is going to get a butt whooping of epic proportions courtesy of Renee. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Sicod

Crazy story, but crazy in a fun way.

Trinitus

Well that was not what i expected. I thought we were in for a battle not unline that of 2 hulks smashing eachother, but hot. But this is way better and way more of a turn on. Great job!

grbaclig

Chapter 33 – Aftermath, According to Windy

   I couldn't believe it.  Jennifer was bigger, stronger and smarter than anyone I had ever seen.  Heck, she was bigger, stronger and smarter than anyone I had even heard of.  And Tiffany fucked her into submission in front of four dozen gawking sorority girls.  It would have been hot if I wasn't so scared of what Tiffany might do now that she was Chapter President. 
   Noriko squealed with delight as she ran toward her lover, her gigantic Asian breasts bouncing freely in a flimsy black piece of fabric that was either a spandex workout kit or a one piece swimsuit.  The two beautiful lesbians embraced passionately, kissing each other deeply and running their hands along the muscular curves of their young, tight bodies.  "Oh fuck me," Cindy said glumly.
   Tiffany's ears perked up, and she turned away from Noriko.  "Funny you should say that, Cindy," she hissed, cocking an eyebrow salaciously.  "And yes, I can tell you three apart now.  Not that any of you are interesting, or good for anything other than grinding."
   "Eep," Cindy said, covering her crotch with both hands as Tiffany fixed her in her gaze.
   "Meet me up on the fifth floor in two hours," she barked at Cindy.  Then she turned to Suanne.  "She-Hulk, you get two other huge bitches and meet me in the President's room in 30 minutes.  We need to move some furniture."
   And then Tiffany and Noriko walked away, stopping only to take Maria in their arms and carry her up the stairs in a fireman's carry.  "Lucky girl," Shareese said as she nuzzled against Priya.
   Instantly I turned to Cherie.  "Cherie, you have to challenge Tiffany.  She can't be in charge!"
   Cherie shook her head.  "I can't.  I've sent a lot of guys to the hospital over the last couple of years.  They never want to press charges, but Tiffany got her hands on some video footage somehow. If it gets to the police I'll go to jail for sure."
   Then Cindy ran to Esperanza.  "Esperanza, you have to challenge Tiffany," she pleaded.
   Esperanza shook her head.  "I enrolled when I was only 16.  I had to lie about my age to get into bodybuilding competitions, science labs, and pledge at Phi Gamma Delta.  Tiffany got her hands on my birth certificate somehow.  If it gets to the admissions office, I'll get expelled for sure."
   Mindy turned hopefully to Suanne.  "You can just smash her like a bug, right?" she asked.
Suanne shook her head.  "Somehow Tiffany got her hands on a video of you and me, Mindy. From the other night when we were... doing things with each other.   It would break my mother's heart if she saw it."
   Cindy stamped her foot.  "We can't just let her be President.  She's a super mega bitch!"
   A lot of girls agreed, but no one stepped forward.  Then a voice piped up from the back.  "I'll challenge Tiffany," Renee said.
The front room exploded with laughter, with some of the girls pointing at Renee and some of them waving dismissively at her as she began to redden with anger.  Cherie scowled at the crowd as she walked over and gently put her arm around Renee and rubbing her shoulders.  "Renee, freshmen aren't supposed to challenge for the Presidency," she said.  "It's kind of an unwritten rule.  Wow, your shoulders are getting really big though.  I'm impressed."
   Renee shrugged Cherie's arm away as tears started to well in her eyes.  "Maybe you should challenge your wardrobe first Renee," Oksana crowed.  "You look like a bag lady.  Only with dirtier hair."
   Renee buried her head in her hands and turned away, running sobbing through the kitchen and down into the gym.  Mindy totally lost it.  "What the fuck was that, Oksana!?" she demanded, stomping toward the tall, beautiful Russian, her fists clenched as her blue stilettos clattered across the floor.
   "She is ugly," Oksana said, "she does not belong here."
   "She tries really hard," I said.  "She's in the gym like 8 hours a day."
   "I know," Oksana laughed.  "Her clothes are stinky as well as ugly."
   "Go apologize to her right now," Mindy growled.
   Oksana laughed.  "Or else what, little Barbie doll?  You are half my size."
   "Oh really?" Mindy asked, as she brought her arms up into a double bicep pose.
   Oksana's eyes widened with fear as Mindy's biceps balled up, and her body swelled in her blue dress. Her thighs stretched the skirt until it started to creep up her legs until the whole house could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.  Her lats and chest expanded until her boobs were spilling out of her plunging neckline.  They would have popped all the way out, but her fabric was stretched so tight that it caught on her nipples, exposing the edges of her areloas, her newly hardened tummy, and a layer of pectoral muscle that wasn't there yesterday.  "Your sister's totally hot," Priya whispered to me.
   Oksana took a step backward.  "It looks to me like you're half my size!" Mindy roared.
   "I-I'm sorry Mandy," the beautiful Russian stammered, holding her hands up in surrender.
   "My name is Mindy!" Mindy bellowed, and the shining blue fabric exploded from her body, sparkling in the light as it drifted to the ground around her naked body, settling at her blue high heels.
   Mindy looked awesome.  Her muscles were way bigger than they were on Monday, bigger even than during the gym takeover.  She was getting bigger every minute, and she looked like she knew it as she stalked after Oksana, flexing her arms, legs, and back.  Finally Oksana was backed into a corner.  Mindy grabbed her by the neck, and smiled as she hoisted the lithe brunette into the air, letting her feet dangle inches above the floor.  "Holy shit," Shareese said.  "When did she get that strong?"
   Mindy smiled as she admired the thick, round bicep on her free arm.  "You think it's fun to pick on people, huh?" she demanded.  "Let's see how you like it when someone picks on you."
   Suanne ran to Mindy's side, placing her giant hands on Mindy's shoulders.  "Mindy don't," she said.  "The bylaws say that you can't lay a hand on another sister in anger—unless she's stolen your clothes, your money, or your lover.  You'll get kicked out for sure!"
Mindy gently lowered Oksana to the ground, but she still looked angry.  "Well I'm super angry, so I guess I can't lay my hands on you, but I can probably get away with doing...this."
   Then Mindy thrust Oksana's head into her cleavage.  Then she clasped her hands in front her and flexed her pectorals.  Girls laughed in disbelief as Mindy's DDD tits squeezed Oksana's head like a vice as Mindy smiled, glorying in her own pulchritude.  "Oh my goodness," Suanne said, blushing deep red.
   "What's the matter, you skinny bitch?" Mindy crowed as Oksana struggled to remove her head from Mindy's bountiful but powerful rack.  "Never felt real big tits or real big muscles before?"
   Finally Mindy relaxed and let Oksana fall to the floor gasping for air.  Whistles and catcalls filled the air as she strutted back toward Cindy and me.  "We should check on Renee," I said.

   There were only a few lights on in the gym, so it was pretty dark.  Renee was doing squats and crying.  She put the weight back on the rack as we approached her.  In the dim light, I couldn't see how much she was squatting, but it looked like a lot.  "Hi Renee," Mindy said.
   Renee gawked at Mindy's nude flesh.  "Hi tits—I mean ass—I mean Mindy," she said, blushing.
   Cindy put her arm around Renee.  "Don't worry about Oksana," she said.  "She's just a skinny bitch and no one likes her anyway."
   "She's right, though," Renee sniffled.  "My clothes are terrible and they don't fit anymore."
   "No biggie," I said.  "We can totally go to the mall tomorrow and get you a full makeover!"
   "I don't want your pity," Renee grumbled.  "I can take care of myself."
   "It's not pity," Cindy said.  "We're sisters, and sisters stick together."
   "Yeah," Mindy and I said in unison, and Renee smiled, wiping a tear away.
   "Thanks you guys," she said.  "I don't want to be weird, but could we like... hug?"
   "Sure" Cindy chirped, and we all gathered around and hugged Renee, but because we were taller than her and in heels, her head was buried in our breasts.  "Sorry about all the boobs," Cindy said.
   "Don't worry about it," Renee said, her voice muffled by our huge jugs.
   "Renee?" Mindy asked suddenly. "Are you kissing my tits?"
   "...Maybe," came the muffled reply, and we all laughed.

Jeremy Lightning

Well, like I said, I was hoping it would be Renee, and it looks like it will be, but she really needs to get her confidence up, and get into style, I think she has put so much into working out to get bigger and stronger, she has forgotten the other ideals of the Delta house. I do feel that most likely she will win in the end, but I hope that she can have some fun along the way. As far as Tiffany's rule, I don't know if we'll see a lot of it, maybe a couple rule changes, but nothing that can't be fixed by the next president, I would think. But yeah, this is a good set up to the eventual Renee/Tiffany showdown that is coming up. I look forward to seeing more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

This was a little bit better because of what was implied.  I liked it.  I really really want to see Tiffany get hers.  And I want to see it happen by way of a proper fight scene.  Not like the way Tiffany "challenged" Jenny.

mermoz

I like the way those strong girls behave. They are really confident in their true superiority, and consider the world as some kind of fragile environnement. The story shows some kind of psychology of the girls, how they manage their power. I wonder what is in store for the next episode of this very exiting and interesting story. Thank you to the author
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

One thing that I didn't mention before is that Tiffany is a pure villain, she has information on all of the ones who could possibly challenge her, she has got to be five or six steps ahead, meaning that she is not only insanely sexual, strong, and confident, but smart as well. All of which I'm guessing she got from her mother, Becky. Renee's challenge may not go quite the way we want it to, if I'm thinking that Tiffany is as smart as I think she is. But I'm hoping I'm wrong at that account, anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the next part! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!