Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weaponzero

Just my opinion:  I feel like whenever you have a story featuring multiple strong women, it's important to establish some sort of hierarchy--who the real alpha female of the group is.  And while it's implied that it's the Sorority President, we haven't REALLY seen anything one way or another.  And by teasing us a couple times about fights that were about to happen and then not, I kind of feel like we were teased we were gonna get that.

I really like where the story is going.  However I personally would like to see Renee prove to the girls that new and improved Renee is not only hotter than they are, but also stronger than all 3 of them combined.  And strong enough to be able to turn the tables on any of her sorority sisters, too.  Just my opinion.

weaponzero

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

grbaclig

Chapter 26 – The Birth Of An Amazon, According to Mindy

   We were in the lobby at 4:55, wearing the sexiest things we brought with us.  We were wearing our backless dresses, which were split down the middle from neck to navel.  Cindy was in red, I was in blue, and Windy was in green, with matching heels.  We looked totally hot.  The school wouldn't let us wear these dresses to prom because we were showing too much cleavage, but now we could show off our muscles as well as out boobs.  "Your back looks awesome," Cindy said to me.
   "Your shoulders look awesome," I told Windy.
   "You totally have pecs now," Windy told to Cindy, running a finger down Cindy's sternum where her formerly bony chest was now lined with muscle.
   I heard a whistle from behind us.  Esperanza was walking down the stairs in pink sweatsuits with the Phi Gamma Delta letters printed on the front, smiling.  The sweatsuit must have been huge, like guys XXL or something, but her titanic muscles bulged out from every curve.  The thick fabric was pulled so tightly over her shoulders, thighs, and glutes that I could see the striations and cuts of her incredible body.  I trembled as I remembered the delightful softness of her skin and the amazing hardness of her physique as I rubbed my body all over it on Wednesday.  She had her hair styled, and she was wearing pink lipstick and eye shadow.  I wanted to throw myself at her right there, tear the sweatsuit off, and run my hands over her rippling, caramel-colored body.  She winked as she passed me.
   Jennifer followed, wearing a pink warmup suit with the Phi Gamma Delta letters on the front and snaps on the sides of the legs.  It did a good job of concealing her bulk, although she was obviously wider than two of me, and of course there was no hiding her gigantic rack.  It bounced and wobbled under the pink silk as she walked down the stairs, tossing her hair over her shoulders as her perfect beauty shone in the late afternoon sun.  "Oh my God," Cindy said, her nips firing out instantly.
   "You three look incredible," Jennifer said.  "Maybe a little overdressed for the gym, but definitely sexy."
   "So what's a gym takeover," I asked.
   "Just what it sounds like," Esperanza laughed.  "Now let's go the SUV.  Red, you drive."
   "My name is actually Cindy," Cindy said as Esperanza handed her a set of keys.
   We set the GPS to the nearby town of Mercer.  We were going to a place called Gorilla Gym.  "It's a casual gym for the most part, but it has heavy weights for serious powerlifters and bodybuilders," Jennifer told us as she climbed into the front seat.  "Perfect for a gym takeover."
Windy and I sat on either side of Esperanza, squeezed against the door by her massive muscle-bound body.  I leaned against her, rubbing my soft, jiggling breasts against her rock-hard arms and purring like a kitten.  "Is it just the five of us?" I asked.
   "We only need five," Esperanza said, putting her arms around Windy and I.
   "Cherie has some sort of fight planned for later tonight," Jennifer said, casually placing a hand on Cindy's thigh, "so she's staying behind to meditate."
   "I wonder if she's fighting that one guy again," Windy mused, nuzzling against Esperanza.
   "No," Jennifer said.  "When she goes out on weekends she normally fights ten or twelve guys.  Unless she can find more."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy asked as she backed out of the garage.

   A few minutes later we were in Mercer.  It was an old industrial town with lots of factories and big trucks.  Jennifer was checking her lipstick in the mirror, puckering and kissing, as we pulled into the parking lot of the Gorilla Gym.  It was a big building with very few windows.  The lobby was a separate room, staffed by a tired-looking girl with spiky hair and piercings in her face who was lazily reading a bodybuilding magazine.  She was wearing a tank top and showing off lots of tattoos, and quite a few muscles as well.  She looked up from her magazine as Jennifer approached the counter.  "Guests are $20 apiece per visit, membership starts at $35 per month," she said dryly.
   Jennifer smiled.  "Oh we're not paying.  The guys in there are going to pay for us."
   The girl with the tattoos looked us up and down, her eyes lingering over me, Cindy and Windy.  "I'm sure they will," she said venomously.  "Go on in.  Although you probably shouldn't wear heels."
   "Oh there's one more thing," Jennifer said, slowly unzipping her warmup jacket.
   "Look my shift is almost over, so I don't really care what... you..." the girl behind the counter trailed off as she stared into the ocean of cleavage spilling out of Jennifer's sports bra.  Her eyes widened, and she gulped as Jennifer walked toward her, jiggling with every step.  "Wow," she said.
Jennifer smiled as she bent over, resting her enormous tanned jugs on the countertop.  "Could you please lock the doors?" she asked with a sultry tone.  "We're going to emasculate all the men in here, and we wouldn't want anyone to get in.  Or out."
   The girl with the tattoos laughed, and grabbed a key ring from behind the counter.  "Okay," she said, nearly tripping over her feet as she tried to exit the counter without taking her eyes off Jennifer, as the Chapter President zipped her warmup jacket back up, and winked at us.
   We followed Jennifer into the gym.  The first room was full of yoga balls, smaller free weights, and a few machines.  There were about 6 guys and 4 girls, and they all stopped when we walked in. I could feel a dozen creepy eyeballs looking me up and down.  It was just like high school again.  Except instead of feeling sad, I was getting angry.  "Hey blue, why don't you get us started," Esperanza said as Jennifer walked to the fire exit, playing with her phone.  "Just find a guy you think you can overpower, and overpower him," Esperanza said.
   "I don't know..." I said, looking around. 
   "Hey," the massive Latina said, stroking my hair.  "You can take any of the little pipsqueaks in this room.  You're a Phi Gamma Delta girl for a reason.  Just listen to your instincts.  Follow your heart."
   I smiled at Esperanza, and then I went over to a smallish guy in a State U t-shirt.  He was curling 15 pound dumbbells, and he faltered as soon as I walked up.  "Hi," he said, blushing.
   "Hi," I said.  "I'm going to like dominate you or whatever."
   "Awesome," he said, his eyes lighting up.  "Should we go to my place, or..."
   The fact that he thought he could get me in bed made me made me angry.  It made me want to put him in his place.  "Ew gross," I spat.  "Not like that.  I'm going to dominate you with my muscles.  My big, strong girl muscles."
   Pulling myself up to my full height, I slowed flexed my biceps as I scowled down at the little man.  I smiled as I saw my reflection in the mirror.  My biceps weren't huge, but they were round, and they were starting to show cuts and striations.  "Wow," he said.  "Can I touch them?"
   Then something clicked inside me.  My heart was pounding, and my face was burning.  I felt really sexy, really angry, and really strong all at once.  I reached out and pushed that little shrimp to the ground.  He flew backward and dropped his dumbbells, hitting his head on the wall.  He was starting to tear up, and I hadn't even lose my footing, despite my high heels.  I felt dominant.  And it felt great.
   The gym stopped, but Esperanza walked to the center of the room and barked out orders.  "Get back to working out," she said.  "Nothing to see here.  Stick boy just got a little fresh with my friend."
   Then all off a sudden I was face to face with a scowling brunette a little shorter than me.  "What are you doing to my boyfriend?" she demanded.
   "Whatever I want," I said, clasping my hands together and flexing my pecs. 
   I could feel my new muscles rising off my chest, lifting my boobs up and spreading the neckline of my dress out.  I wished I could see myself in a mirror, because I'm sure I looked totally hot.  The short brunette looked a little scared as she tried not to stare at my chest.  "You think that just because you're pretty and have huge tits and big muscles you can just do whatever you want?" she demanded.
   "Pretty much," I said, grabbing her around the waist, and planting a kiss on her mouth.
   She resisted for about a second, and then she melted in my arms, rubbing her hands along my back and sliding her tongue into my mouth as she moaned at the touch of my hands on her thighs.
   "Whoa," I heard Windy say.

Jeremy Lightning

The only problem I ever had with any of the chapters of this story is that they're too short, just when you're getting into them, they stop. But again, really like what I see here, even though again, it comes at the cost of a guy's pain, both physically and emotionally, I'm glad that the sisters are getting more confident in their bodies and their power. Just wish it didn't have to come at the expense of men. I know the girls are lesbians now and shouldn't care about men, but as a guy, I don't know, it doesn't make me feel good to see a fellow man hurt and tearing up. But I guess that's just a minor complaint, overall, good stuff. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 27 – The Best Selfie Ever, According to Windy

   "Whoa," I said as I watched Mindy bending the short brunette to her sexual will.
Mindy's eyes were glazed over with the same wildness that I saw when she was grinding her body against Esperanza in the back yard on Wednesday.  She was like a predatory animal: lean, sleek, and hungry.  And she was totally hot. 
   Mindy pushed the brunette away and adjusted her cleavage, laughing.  Then she turned back to the small young man, who was struggling to his feet.  Then she put her hands on her hips and spread her lats out wide.  She wasn't super wide, not like Jennifer or Jamie or anything, but she was a lot wider than on Monday.  And her back was knotted with muscles that weren't there last week, or last night for that matter.  She was getting bigger every day.  "Did I tell you that you could stand up, little man?" she spat.
   The guy in the State U t-shirt opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, Mindy smacked him so hard that he dropped to one knee.  It was awesome.  Then Mindy stuck out her foot, wiggling her blue painted toes in her blue high heels.  "Kiss my toes, you little worm," she growled.
   He looked around, and when he saw that no one was coming to help him, and that his girlfriend was staring lustily at Mindy, he bent down and kissed her feet.  I felt a hand on my shoulder.  "Your sister is a quick learner," Esperanza said.  "That's animal dominance right there, the way she makes him grovel like that.  It's hot isn't it? "
   "Yeah," I said.  "Totally hot."
   Mindy grabbed the skinny guy by the hair.  "Do you go to State U?" she demanded, pointing at the logo on his shirt.  He nodded his head, and she laughed.  "Every time I see you on campus, I'm going to make you get down on your knees and kiss my feet," she growled.  "And you better do it right away, because I'm going to get huge."
   Seeing Mindy dominate a guy like that woke something up inside me.  It was like a combination of rage, lust and joy.   "I want to go next!" I called, as I ran over to a rack of free weights by the rear wall, where a tall guy with ear buds in his ears was doing overhead presses.
He smiled as I walked up.  "Hey little lady," he said.  "The five and ten pounders are over there."
   I couldn't believe that he would say something like that to me.  Didn't he know that women lift weights now?  Like serious weights?  Couldn't he see my muscles? Who the hell did he think he was to talk to me like that?  "Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that?" I demanded, ripping the ear buds out by the cord.
   "Sorry sweet thing," he said.  "No offense."
   I was so angry I couldn't think straight.  All I could think about was making him whimper and beg for forgiveness.  "Put down those weights," I snarled.  "So I can kick your ass."
   He laughed and winked.  "What?" he said.  "In your prom dress and high heels?"
   They wouldn't let me wear this dress to prom," I growled, "because the school was like totally afraid of my female sexuality or whatever.  And now I'm going to make you afraid of it, too."
   The tall guy racked his weights.  "I'm really enjoying the aggressive act," he said, cocking his eyebrows.  "You've got my attention, now tell me how to get my lips on that hot-ass body of yours."
   I could feel something rising in the pit of my stomach.  My eyes were glazing over with a red mist of anger, and my body was burning with strength.  Then, the muscle memory from Cherie's boxing lessons took over, and I swung a tight left hook at his midsection.  "Enjoy this!" I growled.
   This guy was like six inches taller than me, and totally ripped, so I guess I kind of expected his abs to be hard, like Raaina's.  But they weren't, and my fist buried itself in his stomach.  I could feel his body shudder and bow with the impact of my fist.  He tried to act tough for about a second.  Then he hunched over and whimpered.  "What the fuck, girl?" he asked, sucking wind.
   "Do I still have your attention?" I asked, curling my left arm up, pretending to look at my nails while I was totally flexing my bicep.  "Because I wouldn't want you to miss what's coming next."
   Then I unloaded on him.  Punch after punch: jabs, hooks, crosses, and even an uppercut or two.  I had never thrown a punch in my life before Tuesday evening, but here I was pounding a guy twice my size into submission.  And it was totally easy.  It felt like I was born to do this.  He tried to dodge and block, but my fists always found an exposed spot, and it wasn't long before he was covered in bruises and coughing up blood.  "Stop you crazy bitch!" he cried, covering up and bending over like a turtle.
   That sign of weakness just made me angrier.  My legs and hips remembered Cherie's lessons at the ballet bar, and in a split second I gently stepped out of my right shoe, and exploded a front kick right into the tall guy's midsection.  He slammed up against the wall, pinned by my foot, whining with pain.  I was standing on one leg in a high heel, trapping a guy twice my size against the wall with the other leg, and I was perfectly balanced.  It was awesome.  I twisted my heel into his gut, and watched how my quads and calves bunched with power under my smooth, shining peach skin.  "Look at these muscles," I said to him, laughing as I stroked the newly defined lateralis muscles that rippled along the length of my thigh.  "I can't decide if they're sexy or scary.  What do you think?"
   Then I stepped back into my green high heel, and let him slump to the ground.  "Fuck you, you crazy bitch," he sputtered.
   "Wrong answer," I said, dropping down on his back and wrapping my arm around his neck. 
   "Break his neck, Windy!" Cindy called.
   "No, just put him to sleep," Jennifer said calmly.  "We don't need to kill anyone.  Yet."
   I could feel my new muscles squeezing his neck.  He looked so strong just a few second ago, but now I realized how weak he really was.  He was bigger than me, but I was stronger than him.  And I was getting stronger every day, every hour even.  I was in control, and there was nothing that he could do about it.  He tapped rapidly on my forearm, and I laughed.  "You don't get to tap out," I said in my sexiest voice.  "This isn't a fight, it's a beating, and it ends when I want it to end.  Now beg me to stop."
   I released him for just a second, and he gasped for air.  "Stop," he whined.  "Please stop."
   Then I held my arm in front of his face and flexed the bicep that had almost choked him out.  "You wanted to get your lips on my body," I snarled, "so kiss my bicep.  Now!"
   And he obeyed.  I let him slump to the floor as I pulled myself up and looked in the mirror.  My boobs were nearly spilling out of my dress, my hair was a little messed up, and my hands were covered in blood.  I looked hot.  "You look hot," Mindy said as she walked toward me, her arms around the waist of the brunette girl she just stole away from her boyfriend.  "You should totally take a selfie."
   "Oh my God I totally should!" I agreed.
   I reached into my purse and got my phone.  I put my foot on the beaten man, made a duckface, and flexed my bicep so you could see the bloody lip print on my arm.  Then I snapped my picture.  It was like super hot.  "Your chichotas look awesome," Esperanza said as she strolled up to me.
   "I don't know what that means, but thanks," I said.
   "My turn!" Cindy said, making a beeline for an older guy at a rowing machine.
   He saw her coming and curled into a ball, shaking.  We all laughed.  "I think we need to move to another room," Jennifer said, chuckling.  "There will be someone for you in there."
   Esperanza opened the door on the far wall.  "All of you better just keep working out," she said.  "I'm going to be watching, and if I see anyone pick up a phone or leave, I'm going to snap them in half."
   As Jennifer walked toward the newly opened room, a small Asian girl approached her eagerly.  "Show me how," she pleaded.  "I want to be big and strong like you all."
   Jennifer looked her up and down, examining her thin frame.  "I'm sorry," she said.  "You'll never be strong enough to be a Phi Gamma Delta girl.  But if you keep working out, you can at least be stronger than a man." The petite Asian frowned, but nodded her head.  Then Jennifer touched her gently on the shoulder.  "Stronger than any man," Jennifer said, and the girl smiled.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only problem I ever had with any of the chapters of this story is that they're too short, just when you're getting into them, they stop. But again, really like what I see here, even though again, it comes at the cost of a guy's pain, both physically and emotionally, I'm glad that the sisters are getting more confident in their bodies and their power. Just wish it didn't have to come at the expense of men. I know the girls are lesbians now and shouldn't care about men, but as a guy, I don't know, it doesn't make me feel good to see a fellow man hurt and tearing up. But I guess that's just a minor complaint, overall, good stuff. k+!

Always good to get feedback from you, Jeremy.  I'm keeping the chapters short because I'm very busy this time of the year, and it allows me to bite the story off a little at a time.  If the chapters were longer, I probably wouldn't finish a single one.  As for the femdom stuff, I tried to put a little bit of everything into this story.  Using the short chapters allows me to mix in FMG, femdom, muscle worship, role reversal, etc. a little bit at a time.  Thanks for keeping up with the story--I'm kind of experimenting with this one.

Jeremy Lightning

Well, all I can say is I guess I can understand this whole domination thing, so I don't mind it so much any more, the girls are exploring their new power and one of the ways they can is beat up guys that are bigger than them. I guess when it comes to the guys in this story, they seem to have it coming, I did feel bad for the guy that Cindy was about to beat up, cringing into a ball like a little baby instead of trying to make a fight of it. This is a pretty good story so far, and I definitely want to see where it goes, the chapters are short, but they are full of good stuff, which is alright with me. Looking forward to seeing more of Renee, whenever that will come to pass. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 28 – Be Careful What You Wish For, According to Cindy

   The other room was full of racks, benches, barbells, and big machines.  It was mostly guys and they were mostly really big.  But I wasn't scared.  I started looking for a victim immediately.  And I found him.  He was about my height, but bigger than me even though he was kind of fat.  He had a beard and Mohawk, he was doing shoulder shrugs with 60 pound dumbbells, and for some reason I just hated him.  "I see him, too," Jennifer whispered in my ear.  "You can sense his weakness, can't you?"
   "He looks kind of big," I said.
   "You're a Phi Gamma Delta girl, Cindy," Jennifer said, rubbing my buttocks with her strong, slender hands.  "You're getting stronger every hour, every minute even.  I can feel it, and I know you can feel it too.  Just follow your instincts."
   I nodded as I stuck out my chest and sashayed toward the bearded guy with the Mohawk.  His eyes lit up the second he saw me, then they went right to my tits like a typical male.  I wanted to make him drop to his knees and beg for mercy, and I knew just what to do.  I put my hands up, with my fingers splayed wide.  "Let's play mercy," I said.  He sneered, but he didn't put the weights down, and he didn't stop staring at my rack.  "What, you're not afraid to touch me are you?" I demanded.
   "I'll touch those titties," he sneered, "but I don't got time to play games with you.  Gotta get my gains.  Seriously though, them's some great titties."
   Now I was getting angry.  "If you can beat me at mercy, I'll let you touch my boobs," I said.
   "For serious?" he asked.
   "Totally for serious," I said.  "Pull on them, suck on them, whatever."
   Mohawk guy dropped his weights.  "You're on!" he said, interlacing his fingers with mine. 
His hands felt totally gross, but not as gross as the way his stare felt.  I wanted to grab him around the neck and squeeze until his head popped like a big dumb balloon.  But I didn't want him to think he effected me at all, so I just smiled, and batted my eyelashes.  "Whenever you're ready," I said.
   He started to squeeze.  At least I think he was squeezing.  I could see his arms tense up and his fingers flex but I barely felt anything.  He was pushing, but it was totally easy to resist his efforts, and keep my arms perfectly still.  "What the hell?" he grunted.
   My heart was beating like a drum, and my body was coursing with power and anger.  It was like being happy and angry all at once.  And it felt great.  "Ooh, I hope that's not the best you can do," I giggled.  "Because if it is, you're going to be in real trouble when I do... this!"
   And then I squeezed.  Almost instantly he started to scream and buckle as I twisted his wrists backward, crushing his hands in my dainty fingers.  I laughed out loud at how easy it was to overpower him.  In about three seconds, he was down on one knee.  I think he was trying to fight back, but I really couldn't tell.  I was crushing him to the ground, and it felt great, almost orgasmic.  "No," he whimpered.
   "Yes," I cooed, bending over so that my big jugs spilled halfway out of the plunging neckline of my red dress.  "What's the matter?" I purred, shaking my boobs.  "I thought you wanted to touch my titties.  My big, soft 18-year old triple-D's.  They're right here for the taking, if you're man enough."
   I think Mohawk guy tried to look up to see my boobs, but I he was having trouble opening his eyes because he was wincing with pain.  "Stop," he squealed.  "You're breaking my hands."
   I laughed again as he started to turn red and bead up with sweat from pain and exertion.  I could feel my traps and delts swelling up and straining the fabric of my dress.  Jennifer was right.  I was getting stronger every minute.  This was awesome.  I could crush him like a bug if I wanted to, and all he could do was beg me to stop.  "You have to say 'mercy' if you want me to stop," I giggled.
"Mercy," he squeaked, and I let him go.
   I made a show of adjusting my dress checking my hair.  There were a lot of people watching, and I wanted to look super girly and super dominant at the same time.  Then Mohawk guy ruined everything by trying to get up.  I couldn't believe he would get up without my permission.  That's when I got mad.
   "No!" I yelled, grabbing his traps.  "I did not tell you that you could stand up!"
   And then I squeezed. My fingers dug into his muscles like they were cookie dough, and he screamed out in pain. But it wasn't enough.  I kicked him in the balls as I released him, and let him drop to all fours.  But I was still angry, so I stepped forward and locked his head between my thighs.  I could feel his jaw straining as I squeezed.  He was panicking, and pounding his fists against my legs.  I could barely feel his punches.  In fact, knowing that he couldn't hurt me actually made me feel good.  Actually, it made me feel great.  I looked at a mirrored wall in the distance and spread my lats out. I looked hot.
   A redhead with a nose ring pulled out her phone to take a picture of me.  She was smiling from ear to ear.  I blew a kiss at her, making sure I flexed my bicep as I did.  "Check out these gains," I hissed as I relaxed my legs and let Mohawk guy fall to the floor.  "I got this body in like four days."
   "Oh my God," the redhead said.  "Did you say you got those muscles in four days?"
   "Totally," I said, walking toward her, my lips puckering.  "Hey could you show me that picture."
   "Sure," she said, holding up her phone.
   I looked totally hot.  "I look totally hot," I said.
   "You sure do," she said, looking me up and down.  "Give me your number and I'll send it to you."
   She was kind of cute, and crushing a man like a bug made me horny, so I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close, whispering my phone number in her ear.  But then I saw Mohawk guy standing up out of the corner of my eye.  And I got totally mad.
   "No no no!" I screamed as I stomped toward him.  "You do not get to stand up!"
   "Help," he croaked as I wrapped my arms around his neck in a sleeper hold.
   "What's the matter?" I said, squeezing the back of his head into my cleavage.  "I thought you wanted to touch my titties."
   "Break his neck, Cindy!" Mindy cheered.
   "Be careful what you wish for," I said as I squeezed him tight against my hooters.  "And you better pray that I didn't mess up my manicure kicking your ass, because if I did, I'll be here when you wake up.  And I'll be really angry."
   A few seconds later, he went limp, and I let him drop to the floor.  When I stood up again I was looking up at one of the biggest, ugliest men I had ever seen in my life.  "I don't know what the hell just happened here, but you need to step away from him," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.
   Then a shrill whistle cut through the hubbub of the gym.  Esperanza was stalking toward us, and she looked pissed.  "Don't you touch her without her permission, you skinny little shit!" she yelled.
   The big ugly guy pulled his hand away and laughed.  "So you think I'm little, huh?" he asked, bringing up a huge, hairy bicep.  "Does this arm look little you to you?"
   Esperanza smirked.  She fixed big ugly with her gaze, and began to slowly curl her arm up.  The pink fabric of her sweatshirt stretched and stretched and got tighter and tighter.  And big ugly's eyes got wider and wider.  By the time the seam on Esperanza's sleeve started to split, it was obvious to everyone in the room that her arm was bigger than his.  "Yeah," Esperanza chuckled.  "That arm looks little to me." 
   But she wasn't done flexing.  Not even close. 
   The caramel-colored mountain of female muscle erupted through her sleeve, sending shreds of pink fabric flying through the air.  Except for a shred of pink fabric around her wrist, her arm was now completely bare, glimmering with coconut oil in the light of the gym.  And it was huge, even bigger than it was on Wednesday.  "How much bigger can she get?" I wondered aloud.
   Everyone must have heard me, because the gym was silent with awe.  Esperanza's arm was bulging with muscles most bodybuilders didn't even know they had.  The bicep alone was the size of a softball, and it was so well defined that it towered above the rest of her arm like it was going to pull away if she flexed any harder.  She twisted her wrist and fanned her fingers, making her bicep dance and twitch.  She laughed at big ugly as he gaped in disbelief.  "I think you're really little," she jeered.  "And I think you just made a really big mistake."

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, another really good chapter that I enjoyed reading, once again, you pretty much make the guys out to be assholes, so the fact that he gets his ass handed to him doesn't really make the reader feel bad, though the next chapter might not be so nice, since big ugly seems to be more in the way of protecting his fellow men, but I don't think there's any doubt that Esperanza is going to tear him a new one with her superior muscles and strength. He may not be a good guy, being egotistical about his muscles, but he's probably going to get beat worse than he deserves. Of all the stories I've read from you, I don't think there has been one purely innocent guy, I mean the closest is Paul from Portrait of the Valkyrie as a young woman (no longer found here since Becky Finkelstein was 12 in it. It can be found in the yahoo group in my signature.) He did his best to help  Becky become a better person, but it turned out not to work out so well. But again, that's a minor gripe for me, it's fun enough to watch the girls overpower and dominate these guys, especially since they're only 4 days in training. I look forward to seeing what Esperanza is capable of. k+! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 29 – Hostile Takeover, According to Mindy
      
   The gym stopped almost instantly.  All eyes were on Esperanza as she slowly curled her other arm up, ripping her other sleeve to shreds.  "How long have you been lifting weights, pipsqueak?" she asked the staggered weightlifter.
   "T-twenty two years," he stammered, unable to take his eyes off of Esperanza's bulging, muscle-wrapped arms as she pumped them over and over.
   "Ha!" Esperanza jeered.  "That's longer than I've been alive!  I built this body in five years.  And just wait until you see the rest of it."
   Jennifer took out her phone and began to film as Esperanza put her hands on her hips and puckered, blowing a kiss right at me.  My heart stated beating faster and my nipples started to harden as Esperanza's torso expanded beneath the tightening sweatshirt.  In a few second, Esperanza's sweatshirt was lying in scraps on the floor of the gym.  Her lat spread must have been four feet wide.  Four feet of chiseled, vein-streaked, caramel-colored muscle that strained against a pink string bikini top that barely covered her big brown nipples.  Camera flashes went off all over the gym as she lowered her arms and cocked her hips.  Her thighs and calves began to swell with power, straining the pink fabric of her sweatpants until they finally split along the seams, falling to the floor and leaving only a waistband and ragged strips of pink fabric around her ankles.  Her thighs were swollen with cables of striated muscle that were thicker than my arms, but they still cut a distinctly feminine shape as she swayed from side to side, teasing her granite-hard calves into near-perfect cubes of muscle.  A tiny pink triangle struggled to cover her close-cropped bush as she gyrated, her arms behind her head, showcasing an abdomen of perfectly sculpted muscles that danced and undulated as she cooed with delight at her own physique. 
   "Whoa," Windy said.
   Big ugly continued to stare in disbelief at the young Latina's display of throbbing mass.  "Listen lady," he gulped, "I didn't mean anything by touching your friend.  I was just trying to calm her down."
   "You should never touch a woman without permission," Esperanza hissed.  "But you sound sincere, so I'll give you a chance to make things right.  Hit me."
   "Come again?"  big ugly asked.
   Esperanza patted her stomach, rubbing her hands delicately across the deep cuts of her abs.  "I said hit me," she said.  "If you can make me flinch, or even blink, we can pretend this never happened."
   "I-I'm not going to hit you," big ugly said.
   "I'm giving you permission," Esperanza laughed, striking a tricep pose that made striations bloom all over her massive shoulder as knots of muscle erupted along her arm.  "You can hit me in my shoulders, my chest, my legs, anywhere you want.  Except my face.  You don't want to do that."
   Big ugly looked around.  His buddies in the back of the gym smiled and nodded, and a smirk crept across his face.  Then, with almost no warning, his fist rocketed at Esperanza's midriff, and landed with a thud.
   Esperanza didn't flinch or blink.  In fact, she laughed.
   Big ugly whimpered in pain and flexed his hand as he stared in belief at Esperanza's glistening, caramel-colored body as it rippled with feminine power.  "Try again," she giggled.  "Hit me as much as you'd like."
   Big ugly's face reddened as he screamed and raised both arms over his head.  He brought both fists crashing down on Esperanza's chest with so much force I could feel the wind from his swing even though I was several feet away. 
   Esperanza didn't flinch or blink.  In fact, she laughed.
   Big ugly recoiled from the force of the blow, nearly falling over.  He was shaking out his hands as Esperanza pumped her slabs of pectoral muscle up bigger and bigger, thickening and hardening with each flex.  She puckered her lips as she ogled her own immensity.
Big ugly's face contorted into a mask of rage, and he grabbed a seventy pound dumbbell from the rack and ran toward Esperanza, swinging it like a club. 
   Esperanza didn't flinch or blink.  In fact, she laughed.
   Before it got close, her hand rocketed out and grabbed the head of the dumbbell in midair.  It stopped instantly in her pink-painted fingers as big ugly fell to the ground from the force of the swing, and Esperanza continued to laugh, milking a bicep flex with one arm as the other held the seventy pound dumbbell effortlessly.
   "You had better stay down," Jennifer said as she unzipped her track suit.  "She's just playing around for now.  But if you maker her mad..."
   With a flourish, Jennifer threw the jacket into the air behind her and whipped off her warmup pants.  "Oh fuck me," I said as I feasted my eyes on Jennifer's incredible body, bulging with tanned, sultry curves and rippling, brutish muscle.  Her physique strained against pink hot pants and a pink sportsbra that were hilariously overmatched by her bulk.   
   Jennifer tossed her hair as she stalked toward big ugly's buddies, and with every step her quads shook with muscular power, and her tits jiggled with feminine pulchritude.  "We're here on behalf of the Phi Gamma Delta sorority," she said.  "We're going to have a group membership to this gym for the next two years, and you dumb apes are going to pay for it."
   Big ugly's friends scoffed.  One of them, with cornrows, waved dismissively.  "I'm not afraid of you, you puffed up bitch," he said, sitting down to return to his bench presses.  "I'm not a little wimp like these other guys.  See this barbell?  That's 300 pounds.  I warm up with that.  That's how strong I am."
   Jennifer smirked as she walked toward the bench.  "What a coincidence," she said.  "I warm up with 300 pounds as well."
   And then, with pinky fingers extended, Jennifer plucked the barbell off its stand and curled it effortlessly to her chest.  The gym was filled with gasps.  Again and again Jennifer brought the massive barbell up to her chest, each time squeezing her enormous mammaries a little but further out of the straining sportsbra.  She smiled easily as she examined her engorged biceps erupt with every curl, ballooning out to the size of softballs.  "Oh my God," Cindy gulped.
   "Are you sure you're not afraid of me?" Jennifer asked as she brought the bar up to her chest again.  "Because you should be."
   But this time, she let go.
   Her arms hung loosely at her sides as the 300 pound barbell rested on her incredible tits, her rock-hard nipples standing out prominently and the edges of her areolas peeking out.  Then with a toss of her hair, she brought her arms up into a double biceps pose that made me quiver with desire.  She was physically intimidating and sexually intimidating all at once.  And it was awesome.  My pussy throbbed as she looked cornrows coolly in the eyes.  "My tits are stronger than your arms, and they're not even muscles," she said.  "And as for my arms..."
   With one quick motion Jennifer plucked the barbell from its perch atop her rack and held it up at shoulder height, effortless extending it away from her body.  And in a split second, she bent the bar like a twig, the weight plates from either end clanking together as they met.  "Whoa," Windy said.
   I couldn't believe it.  All the guys in the gym were pale with fear, their jaws hanging open.  But I was rubbing my clit as I reveled in Jennifer's brutal display of power.  Then she dropped the ruined barbell to the ground with a thud.  "That's how strong I am," she said with a smile.

   A few seconds later we were leaving the gym.  The girl at the front desk gawked openly at Jennifer as she stopped to slap a Phi Gamma Delta sticker in the gym's front window.  "That's how you take over a gym," she said with a wink.

Jeremy Lightning

Another incredible chapter of this great story, I just loved Esperanza and Jennifer showing off their insanely huge muscles and how strong they were, that was a real turn on, how Jennifer curled the 300 pounds like nothing, rested it on her huge tits, and then bent it with seemingly no effort. I'm guessing that the gym is now under their protection, at least the women of the gym are, the men, they couldn't care less about. But yeah, looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 30 – Iron Maidens, According to Windy

   The drive back to the sorority house went super quick.  We laughed and gossiped and talked about working out.  The sun was setting by the time we got back.  Cindy, Mindy, and I giggled as we walked up the stairs and toward our room, talking about how strong we had gotten. 
   Then we froze in our tracks, because the light was on.  I could see the shadow of someone moving around inside and there was the sound of someone rummaging through drawers.  We looked at each other for a second, but then I straightened up and stepped forward.  "Let's go," I said.  "I'm not afraid of anyone."
   Side by side we approached the door and opened it.  Inside, dressed in a white silk robe was Cherie.  She was looking through our lotions and moisturizers.  "Oh hi," she said, her smile beaming.  "I ran out of almond oil, and I heard that you three have all the goodies in here.  I hope you don't mind."
   "Why do you want almond oil?" Cindy asked.  "That's for like massages or whatever."
   Cherie laughed.  "I need a massage," she said.  "My body is super tight right now.  See?"
   Cherie's robe dropped to the ground, revealing her sculpted naked physique in all its glory.  'Tight' didn't begin to describe it.    Her definition was superhuman, with bulges and striations running along every inch of her body.  She looked like an anatomy chart carved out of granite, and covered in a thin layer of beautiful cocoa-brown skin.  "Oh fuck me," Mindy said.
   "Fuck you?"  Cherie giggled.  "All I want is a massage.  But we'll see where it leads."
   I couldn't stop staring at the sharp, angular cuts of Cherie's incredible build.  Her face and posture were relaxed, but her muslces pulsed with tension and power.  She was like a comic book super-heroine come to life, right down to her long, shining hair and perky breasts.  "I-I'll give you a massage," I stammered, shamelessly ogling the orchestra of muscles in Cherie's abdomen.
   "Me too!" Mindy said.  "Hand me that shea butter."
   Cherie giggled again.  "Not in here, silly.  We have to go down to the gym."
   Cherie strode naked through the hall and downstairs, relaxed and confident in her nakedness.  We followed behind with arms full of oils and lotions, transfixed by the piston-like churning of her glutes, hamstrings and calves as she swayed gently with each step.  On the first floor, the other freshmen girls stared slack-jawed at the shredded perfection of Cherie's body.  As we passed through the couches in the den, Priya, who was watching TV, gawked wide-eyed.  She extended a trembling hand as we passed, dragging her fingers across the steely surface of Cherie's abs and obliques, nearly falling off the sofa to do so.
   As we passed into the front room we saw Renee clad in her ratty, baggy sweatsuit doing pushups like a jackhammer as Tiffany sat on her back.  "I don't like you getting cocky," Tiffany snarled.  "Noriko get over here," she called to the kitchen.  "Climb up here and give me some sugar."
Noriko came jiggling toward her and plopped her rounded ass down on the small of Renee's back, wrapping her legs around Tiffany's muscle-packed midsection as Tiffany reached up under her tank top and began to squeeze her enormous Asian breasts.  Renee faltered under the weight of the two women and collapsed to the floor.  Tiffany laughed as she played with Noriko's nipples.  "Back on the ground where you belong, spotty fat girl," Noriko jeered.  "You don't belong here."
   Renee's face was glowing red and her eyes burned with anger.  "I do belong here," she said through clenched teeth as she braced her hands against the floor.  "I do belong here," she said again.
   Then, slowly, Renee began to push herself up off the ground, her back and legs rail straight, sweat dripping from her face.  When her arms finally extended fully, Tiffany clapped condescendingly.  "Very good," she said.  "If you keep making progress we'll keep you around to use as a sex swing.  We'll probably vote you out though, because you're ugly."
   "Only twenty-nine more push-ups and you can sleep inside tonight," Noriko laughed as Renee began to lower herself to the ground for another rep.  "I hear it might rain tonight."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said over her shoulder as we walked into the kitchen and toward the gym.
   "Tiffany makes Renee sleep outside like a dog," Cherie said.  "It's super harsh, but that poor girl has a long way to go.  In less than a month, we're voting on which freshmen we will kick out.  Renee either needs to get a lot prettier, a lot smarter, or a lot stronger. "
   I looked back into the front room and saw Renee dripping with sweat as she cranked out one push-up after another, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she had nearly 300 pounds of lesbian sex taking place on her back.  And her back looked big.  Really big.  "She looks pretty strong to me." I said.

   The four of us were alone in the gym, walking toward the massage tables near the showers.  "I hear you three got invited to a gym takeover," Cherie said as she began to tie up her hair.  "How was it?"
   "It was totally awesome," Mindy said.  "We like totally dominated these guys.  It was hot."
   "Jennifer said you had to fight some people or something," Cindy said as Cherie gracefully hopped up on the massage table with elegant ease.  "Is that why you didn't come along?"
   "I don't like gym takeovers," Cherie said, stretching her muscle-etched body out along the table.  "I don't like bullying innocent people.  That's why I go to places like biker bars and prisons when I want to work on my martial skills.  When I dominate someone, I want to know that they deserve it.  Now let's get this massage going."
   As we filled our hands with almond oil, we gawked at Cherie's incredible body.  Her girly charm was a total contrast with her brutally conditioned physique.  She was petite but powerful; her curves were as feminine as any runway model, but they were made up of blocky, angular, striated muscle.  Finally Mindy spoke up.  "So did you fight a bunch of people or something?" she asked.
   Slowly we started rubbing the almond oil along Cherie's limbs.  "I went to a bar downtown where a street gang hangs out," Cherie said, smiling at the touch of our hands.  "I can't believe how easy it was to talk nine men into attacking one woman.  It's actually really sad, when you think about it."
   "So did you win?" Cindy asked.
   Cherie laughed.  "Of course I won," she said.  "I always win.  This body is nearly limitless."
   I believed her.  We lingered over Cherie's muscles, rubbing almond oil onto the perfect cuts of her abs and the sculpted bulges of her arms.  I could feel my pussy throbbing with lust as I ran my hands along her Olympian thighs.  Now covered in almond oil, Cherie's cocoa-brown skin glistened in the light of the gym.  We smiled at each other as we started to knead her amazing muscles.  But we couldn't.
   "Um, Cherie," Cindy said.  "We can't give you a massage."
   "Why not?" Cherie asked with a smile.
   "You're too... hard," Mindy said.
   And it was true.  There was no give at all beneath the softness of her well-oiled cocoa-brown skin.  Cindy and Mindy furiously wrenched at her thighs while I grappled with her shoulders.  I squeezed with all my might, but Cherie's muscles were as hard as steel.  "So... hard," I gulped, fingers trembling.
   "Try the weights," Cherie said cheerily.  "Maybe if you hit me hard enough it will loosen me up."
   "Are you sure?" Cindy said.  "We're like totally strong now and I don't want to hurt you."
   Cherie laughed.  "Go grab one of those ten pound dumbbells, Windy," she told me.
   I returned with the weight in one hand, delighted at how much lighter it felt than when I struggled with it earlier in the week.  "Okay what do you want me to... oh wow."
   I trailed off as Cherie sat up at flexed her right arm.  Her glimmering bicep was the size and shape of an apple, with a perfectly defined split and a single vein streaking across.  And like an apple, I wanted to put it in my mouth and taste it.  But that's not want Cherie wanted.  "Hit it," she said.
   Giddy with anticipation I raised the dumbbell over my head and brought the head slamming down on the beautiful, cocoa-brown peak of her bulging bicep.  My wrists shook with pain and the dumbbell nearly jumped from my hand, but Cherie didn't budge.  She smiled as she fanned her fingers, making her bicep bulge and twitch.  "Whoa," I said.
   "That felt good," Cherie said.  "Do it again."

Jeremy Lightning

I know you're going for the shorter sections, but come on, you can't leave it off there! That was so hot, your description of Cherie's body was incredible, but I really wanted to see the girls try to harm her in all the ways that they know how and just fail spectacularly because Cherie is just so damn hard! I also like the fact that she only beats up people who deserve it, I'm not against that, I'm mostly against those that beat up innocent people just for the fun of it, but people who deserve it are a different story. Also, the Renee stuff, she is so going to get back at whoever has been bullying her, you cannot have a character like her continue to get beat down day after day, week after week, and not eventually get her comeback. Much like the people Cherie beats up, they're going to deserve it, and I for one, am going to cheer! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Renee looks like she will be a total badass when she's done. Hopefully her tormentors will survive her change... K+

Lupus753

Yeah, that ending was pretty sudden.

grbaclig

Chapter 31 – The Calm Before the Storm, According to Cindy

   I knew that Cherie's body was hard.  I had felt the incredible muscular density in her thighs, after all, but I still couldn't believe it.  Windy had slammed the head of an iron hex dumbbell onto Cherie's bicep, and her only reaction was to smile, and ask for more.  Windy laughed in amazement as she lifted the dumbbell again, and brought it crashing down again.
   But this time, with blinding speed, Cherie clasped her hand around the other head, holding the dumbbell trapped between her hand and her bicep.  "Watch this," she said with a wink.
   Then she started to squeeze.  Her forearms rippled and bulged, her bicep grew bigger and taller, and her fingers flexed as the iron bar that connected dumbbell heads started to bend.  But she never stopped smiling and she never broke a sweat.  "Oh my God," I gulped.
   The gym was filled with the squeal of bending metal as Cherie forced the weight further and further down, bending the bar in the middle as she forced the heads together between her irresistible grip strength and her immovably hard bicep.  "Oh fuck me," Mindy said.
   A second later Cherie held out her hand, presenting us with a ruined hex dumbbell.  The bar was bent and curled like length of wire, and the dumbbell head that she has squeezed against her arm bore the concave indentation the size and shape of her perfectly peaked bicep.  "Whoa," squeaked Windy.
   Cherie dropped the crumpled dumbbell to the ground and lay back down on the table.  "D-did your muscle do that?" Cindy stammered.
   "Mm-hmm," Cherie affirmed, arching her back and leaning her head back so that her torso strained with dense bands of sculpted sinew, and her dark brown nipples pointed toward the ceiling.
   "You just smashed in that dumbbell with you bicep?" I asked.
   "Mm-hmm," Cherie said as she planted her hands between her legs and pushed herself up, her head and toes now pointed toward the stairs as her muscle-packed arms held her entire body aloft.  Then, with slow and even grace, she rotated her hips, swinging her legs downward, her knees splayed as to avoid the massage table, until she was straight as a board, her toes pointed behind her and her incredible, bulbous buttocks quivering with power as she held herself parallel to the massage table.   "Oh fuck me," I said.
   But she wasn't done.  Slowly, Cherie started to raise her legs, her hamstrings bunching into slabs of rippling girl beef as she bent her knees and folded her diamond-shaped calves while arcing her rippling back and lifting her butt into the air.  A few seconds later, Cherie's head and toes pointed toward the stairs again, but this time she was bent in the other direction, with her perfect ass just inches away from her head.  "Eep," said Windy.
   "Hit me as hard as you want," Cherie said, slowly unfolding herself and laying back down on the massage table.  "You won't hurt me.  You might even make me feel good."
   We went and snatched the biggest dumbbells we could carry.  I couldn't believe how light the 35 pound dumbbells felt in my hands.  Yesterday I needed both hands to pick one up, but today I was getting ready to swing two of them like hammers.  I was getting stronger every second, and it was awesome.  Mindy was the first one to strike, slamming two 50 pound dumbbells down on Cherie's stomach.  The heavy blocks of iron bounced off with an impotent smack.  "That feels nice," Cherie cooed.  "Do that some more."
   I slammed by 35 pounders into Cherie's thighs as hard as I could, but they glanced off the heavily muscled ridges of her vastus and femoris muscles like tennis balls bouncing off a brick wall.  "That tickles," Cherie said.  "Stop playing around and give me a massage."
   Cherie squirmed on the table, making her body ripple and flex with muscular contractions that I didn't think were possible.  She was smiling as she let out a contented sigh.  Mindy and I hammered at Cherie's chiseled physique until our arms were sore, and we had to stop.  It wasn't until we let our dumbbells fall to the ground that we noticed Windy hadn't moved.  She was just standing there, holding 30 pound dumbbells in either hand and gawking at Cherie's well-oiled, impossibly muscular body.  Her lips were quivering, her eyes were glassy, and her nipples were poking out like rolls of quarters.  "I can't take this anymore," Windy said.
   Windy's dumbbells hit the ground, followed immediately by her dress and her underwear.  Before we could react, she had clamored up on the massage table, her naked thighs straddling Cherie's eight pack of abdominals.  Cherie looked surprised, but she remained as unflappable as ever.  "Windy, you seem to have lost control of your desires," she said.
   Windy wrapped her hands around Cherie's rigidly segmented shoulders and took a deep breath.  "I totally lost control of my desires," she said.
   And then Windy stretched her body out against Cherie, grinding her smooth peach thighs against Cherie's cocoa-brown muscle-cabled quads.  Windy squeaked as she rubbed her vagina up and down Cherie's washboard abs, rutting like a wild animal and moaning with desire as her big round boobs flopped up and down against Cherie's perky breasts and slabs of pectoral muscle.  Cherie giggled and gently stroked Windy's hair.  "Windy, you have to stop, for your own good," she said calmly.
   "I can't stop," Windy moaned.  "It feels good.  It feels so totally good."
   I have to admit, it was one heck of a scene.  Windy's huge, round ass and huge round tits bobbing up and down against Cherie's sculpted physique, both of them now covered in almond oil and shining in the light of the gym.  It was totally hot.  "Oh my God," Mindy whispered, "look at Windy's back.  She's ripped!"
   And Mindy was right.  Windy's back was knotted with muscle, and along her sides her ribs and obliques bulged with tight strips of muscle.  I guess the time she had spent with Raaina had paid off.  She looked awesome.  And in less than a week!  "Please stop," Cherie said.
   But Windy was beyond reach, she was shuddering and moaning as she rubbed her sex up and down the ridges of Cherie's abdominals.  Windy's pussy and clit skipped along Cherie's severely defined abs like a mallet being dragged along a xylophone, making her sing with lust as she bounced along.  "I can't stop," Windy said, "it feels too good."
   "Please stop," Cherie said. "This isn't a healthy way to express your feelings."
   Then, without warning, Windy bent over and pressed her lips against Cherie's.  She gently stroked Cherie's hair as she squeaked with desire.  "Don't tell me you don't like it," she said huskily.  "Don't tell me you don't want me, too.  You totally want me.  I can feel it."
   Without a word, Cherie placed one hand on Windy's collarbone, and the other on Windy's abdomen.  Windy squealed with delight as Cherie pressed her into the air, gently rotating her so that she held Windy aloft, perpendicular to her own body.  "Come get your sister," Cherie said.
   Mindy and I hurried to grab Windy, who was still grasping for Cherie's naked cocoa-brown flesh.  Mindy grabbed Windy around the shoulders, and I grabbed her around the legs, but I stepped in a patch of almond oil and slipped.  I was able to brace my fall, but not before I lost my grip on Windy.  Mindy stumbled backward, juggling Windy like a fumbled football, her heels scraping along the gym floor.  But somehow she managed to regain her balance, cradling Windy in her arms.  "Mindy," Windy gasped, "you're big!"
   And Windy was right.  Mindy's shoulders were rounded with muscle, and her thighs bulged prominently through her tight blue dress.  I could see her forearms flaring with ropes of muscle where they wrapped around Windy's naked body.  I guess the time she had spent with Suanne had paid off.  She looked awesome. And in less than a week!
   Cherie casually sat up.  "Well at least one of us got to release some tension," she sighed.
   Then we heard heavy footsteps on the stairs.  A second later, Tamika poked her head into the gym.  "You guys come quick!" she called.  "Tiffany just challenged Jennifer for the presidency!"
   A second later, we were all running for the stairs.