LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, great stuff, finally introducing the president, the head girl in charge, showing exactly why she is in charge, because she's bigger, stronger, sexier, and more athletic than all the other girls in the Delta house. I wonder if anyone will challenge her during the progress of the story? That'd be cool, just to see what her physical abilities are. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 17 – Jennifer's Way, According to Mindy

   I couldn't take my eyes off of Jennifer.  She had more mass than Suanne, better definition than Cherie, more developed muscle shapes than Esperanza, a prettier face than Tiffany, and bigger tits than Noriko.  And she was heading right for Cindy. 
   I could see Cindy shaking with lust, her thighs grinding together, and her lips pouting in anticipation.  I knew how she felt.  I just had my first lesbian crush a few days ago, watching Suanne lift weights and shower, and it made me feel powerful and helpless all at once.  And watching Jennifer made me feel the same way.  Every muscle in her massive thighs bulged out like a steel cable, contracting and expanding as she sashayed toward Cindy.  The purple skirt that hung from the gold bikini bottoms was tiny, and left Jennifer's huge, peach-shaped ass completely bare.  With each step, her massive, sculpted buttocks undulated in a display of raw animal sexuality that made my jaw drop open.  Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Windy absentmindedly rubbing her crotch, her eyes as big as saucers as she stared at the rippling mountain of power and sex that bounced toward us.  "You l-look amazing," Cindy stammered.  "Just... so...huge."
   Jennifer smiled as she approached Cindy, stopping just as her enormous funbags pressed against Cindy's breasts.  We all had huge boobs, all the guys as school said so, and most of the girls, too.  But Cindy's tits looked like fleabites compared to the gigantic, golden-brown orbs that Jennifer was showing off.  "My only concern is that my boobs are pushed up too high," she said, tossing her ponytail back over her shoulder, "and no one will be able to see my pecs.  I think they're my best body part, and it would be a shame if no one could see them."
   And then she flexed.  Slowly.  As Jennifer's pectorals grew and grew, Cindy's eyes got bigger and bigger, and Jennifer's smile got wider and wider.  Each individual muscle in Jennifer's pectoralis majors rippled to life as she flexed, making the tanned skin of her chest roll and churn like an ocean of she-beef.  "Just... so... huge," Cindy groaned lustily.
   "Can you see them, Cindy?" Jennifer asked, cocking an eyebrow and flexing one pectoral at a time, slowly bouncing her wobbling orbs of breast flesh as she did.  "Can you see my pecs?"
   Cindy couldn't speak.  She was staring at Jennifer as if she had been hypnotized by the rhythmic contraction of the muscle beauty's pectorals.  And it was hard to blame her.  I had seen bodybuilders before, women and men, on TV and in person, and none of them could compare to Jennifer.  "Whoa," Windy moaned.
   Jennifer turned toward her, then glanced down at her own ridiculously overdeveloped torso, puckering in satisfaction.  "What about you, Windy?  Does this top make my boobs look too big?"
   Windy clenched her eyes shut and stood rail stiff, shaking with desire as her nipples bloomed into knobs of tumescent hardness under the flimsy silk of her blouse.  She was struggling to control herself.  "It feels good," she gulped.
   "Good doesn't even begin to describe how it feels," Jennifer purred as she turned to me.
I was about to burst, and if I didn't do something now I was going to regret it for the rest of my life.  "Jennifer will you please make love to me?"  I asked, trying to put on my best flirty little girl routine.
   She laughed and relaxed her body, putting her hands on her hips.  The bikini top had begun to slip under the strain of her flex, and her left nipple was starting to slip out.  My eyes bugged as it slowly crept out of its confinement.  "No," Jennifer said.  "I will not make love to you.  But I will fuck your brains out.  With your affirmative consent, of course.  How about you Windy?"
   "Oh yes," Windy breathed, opening her eyes and tearing at her clothes.  "Oh yes oh yes oh yes."
   "How about you, Cindy?"
   Cindy said nothing.  She was entranced by Jennifer's escaping areola.  I couldn't blame her for being enraptured, but I really wanted to get laid.  "Cindy!" I hissed.  "Say yes!"
   And then Jennifer's nipple popped free.  It was nearly two inches long, and set onto an areola the size of a saucer.  And that's all Cindy could take.  She threw herself at the ultra-muscular sorority girl, one hand clasped onto the shelf of Jennifer's pectorals, the other squeezing her medial deltoid muscle like a handrail.  She began grinding her thighs against Jennifer's massive quad as she pressed her face into the tanned jiggling flesh of Jennifer's left breast, her lips and tongue wrapping around the exposed nipple.  "I guess that's a yes," Jennifer said, smiling down at Cindy and stroking her hair.
   It took both Windy and I to pull Cindy away.  We tried to talk her down from her lust-induced frenzy as we helped her get undressed.  "Just keep it together for a little while longer, Cindy," I said as I unhooked her bra strap from behind.  "We're all getting naked, and in just a few seconds you can suck on titties again."
   Cindy swallowed hard as Windy stepped out of her panties, now completely nude.  "I don't want to wait," Cindy growled, and grabbed Windy's breasts in her hands, squeezing their soft creamy flesh as she bent over and kissed both nipples in rapid succession.  "Cindy!" Windy hissed.  "We're sisters!"
   Cindy grabbed her around her bare waist.  "That just makes it hotter," she growled as she planted a kiss Windy's lips and forced her tongue into Windy's mouth.
   I had to admit, it was really hot. 
   Windy must have thought so, too, because she was kissing back.  "Hey," I called.  "What about me?  I went gay before either of you two.  You're just copying me!"
   They didn't respond, because they were busy groping each other and sucking each other's perfect white skin.  I stared at Cindy's round thrusting butt as she grinded against Windy, and got an idea.  Walking around to the side, I took my hands and spanked them both on their firm, round asses.  They cooed, but didn't stop to let me in.  They left me with no choice.  I licked two fingers on each hand, and then felt around their backsides until I felt the lips of their tumescent pussies. 
   "Okay you asked for it," I said as I forcefully shoved my left into Cindy and my right into Windy.
   They shuddered and squealed, and lifted their arms to let me in.  "We're so fucking hot," Windy said as I felt a pair of finger slide inside me.
   "You really, truly are," Jennifer said, and we froze.  She was naked, with her hair down, slinking toward us like a sultry avalanche of muscles and tits.  "But you're being very selfish."
   Jennifer's beauty was positively superhuman.  Perfectly tanned with perfect skin, perfect hair, slender manicured fingers, dainty pedicured toes, and a face so beautiful she reminded me of like a dozen different movie stars.   And if her beauty was superhuman, her animal sex appeal was godlike.  Her breasts were perfect globes of jiggling flesh that would have looked oversized in a porno, but even they looked modest compared to her muscles.  She was a bulging mass of striated girl beef that rippled with power with every step she took toward us.  She had delicate pink labia barely covered with a strip of pubic hair, and I swear I could see her pussy flexing too.  "Oh my God," Cindy said.
   "Surely you mean 'oh my goddess'," Jennifer laughed.  "Gods don't have tits like these."
   "Are we going to oil you up?" Windy asked.
   "Are we going to watch you lift weights?" I asked.
   "Are we going to do something nasty?" Cindy asked.
   "Cindy wins the prize," Jennifer cackled as she reached into a dresser drawer.  "I have been saving this for a very special occasion."  Jennifer held up a black leather strap with silver buckle.  On one side was a huge, curved jet black dildo.  "This is for me," she said as pointed to the long, thick, curve of hardened rubber.  "And these are for you."
   Jennifer fanned her fingers like a spokesmodel as she showed us three gently curved dildos, each one about eighteen inches long, set about six inches apart along the strap.  One was red, one was blue, and one was green.  "Oh fuck me," we all said in unison.
   "Yes that is very much the idea," Jennifer said.  "Now line up and turn around."

Jeremy Lightning

That was an incredibly enjoyable chapter, once again, Jennifer taking center stage with her incredible muscles and enormous breasts, Cindy becoming the third sister to finally give into her desires as she just couldn't stand it any more. Then things got into incestuous lust, which is just fine by me, it may not be as acceptable to anyone else, but I find sisters making out and fucking hot, especially if they are hot as these three are. So yeah, keep up the awesome work, dude! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sicktick

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories, keep up the great work

Lupus753

Can't wait to see what happens next.

grbaclig

Chapter 18 – Picture Perfect, according to Windy

   We held our hands as we turned around, squirming with desire and anticipation.  Then we heard Jennifer coo with pleasure, followed the snap of a buckle.  "So we've never done anything like this before," I said.
   Jennifer ran her soft, strong hands along our shoulders.  "I would never do anything to hurt you," she said earnestly.  "I take my responsibilities as Chapter President very seriously.  I only want to make you feel... welcome."
   Then I felt the tip of a joystick brush against my engorged pussy lips, and a gasped.  Then Mindy gasped.  Then Cindy.  "Oh my God," Cindy said.
   We braced for impact.  But nothing happened.  "You know," Jennifer said, "this isn't quite right.  Why don't you three crawl onto my bed, facing the mirror on your hands and knees.  That way we can see each other."
   We exchanged furtive glances, then, still holding hands, scampered to the huge, satin sheeted bed.  In a second we were down on all fours, smiling as we admired our toned young bodies.  We looked totally hot, down on all fours, our hair messed up, our boobs swinging gently and our round asses pointing upward. "Our tits look huge," I said, because they did.
   "It's not uncommon for a woman's breasts to increase in size when she is highly aroused," Jennifer called, appearing behind us like a sexual monstrosity, her oversized muscles and breasts bouncing as she moved, and the three multi-colored dildos bobbing gently from the black strap around her trim waist.  "And I trust that you three are highly aroused.  Now for the lubrication."
   "What kind of lube are you using?" Mindy asked.  "Esperanza uses coconut oil for everything."
   We all giggled a little as Jennifer brought her hand down and playfully smacked all three of our asses with one swoop.   "Oh you'll lubricate yourselves just fine," she purred, pushing her glasses up on her nose.  "Just keep watching the mirror."
   I was tingling with anticipation as Jennifer held her arms out at her sides, her fingers splayed.  She straightened her back and smiled.  Then, slowly, she raised her arms up over her head.  Her triceps swelled, her lats inflated, her ribs popped into prominence.  Her delts were so big that they kissed her ears as she extended her arms.  Then with a flourish she dropped her arms into a double biceps pose.  The golden brown flesh of her arms gleamed in the sunlight as her triceps bunched into knots of muscle, bulge upon bulge, and the quivering double-headed spheres of her biceps stretched upward until their peaks rose above the tips of her ears.   I was getting wet.  "This is what I want," Mindy said.
   Jennifer looked at her biceps and smiled.  "Are you still watching?" she asked.
   We giggled and nodded as we craned our necks to stare at her reflection.  Her smile disappeared as she turned her hands outward and rolled her shoulders forward.  Her deltoids erupted into perfect definition and her traps swelled up to her ears as a scowl crept across her face.  Slowly she curled her arms inward and bent down, exploding into a 'most muscular' pose that made us all gasp.  Muscles popped into striated prominence along Jennifer's shoulders and arms as she squeezed her flex harder and harder.  Every sinew was swollen with power, hardening before our eyes as she grew and grew.  I was trembling with lust and squirming with anticipation as Jennifer flexed her monstrous pectorals, and they throbbed into slabs of girl beef the size of dictionaries, their perfectly tanned massiveness pressing against her chin and swinging her basketball-sized breasts forward like pendulums of pure sex.  "Eep," I squeaked as sex juice started to drip down my leg.
   "Eep," said Mindy.
   "Eep," said Cindy.
   Jennifer laughed and relaxed, putting her hands on her hips.  "You look pretty lubricated to me," she said, smiling down at us.
   And then, without warning, the thick shaft of Jennifer's strap-on slid up inside me and I exploded into an orgasm.  I whimpered with passion as the dildo slowly slid its way out, then shrieked with ecstasy as it was rammed back in.  For the next several minutes I watched in the mirror as Jennifer's massive, muscle-bulging hips thrust into us, drops of sweat falling from our diamond-hard nipples as our boobs swung back and forth while we moaned and groaned with pleasure.  Every insertion made me quake with orgasm, and every withdrawal made me tremble for more. 
   And then it was over.
   Cindy, Mindy, and I were all dripping with sweat as we lay in Jennifer's bed, running our hands over her body, giggling as we groped one impossibly perfect body part after another.  She had everything that I could ever want in a lover.  I hugged her tightly as she twirled my hair.  "Girls, please do me a favor and stop where you are?"
   We all looked up at Jennifer as she held up her phone and pointed it to the ceiling.  "What did we do wrong?" Mindy asked.
   "I'll stop.  I can change.  I can learn," Cindy pleaded.
   Jennifer laughed.  "You didn't do anything wrong, I just want to take a selfie to commemorate this moment.  Look up."
We turned upward and saw for the first time that a huge mirror was set into Jennifer's ceiling, above her bed.  "Holy shit that's hot," I said as I look at the Sapphic tableau. 
   Our three nubile young bodies shimmered with sweat, curled around Jennifer's sprawling, sculpted bulk, all on red satin sheets.  "Cindy please bring your knee up just a bit.  Mindy, turn your shoulders so that your breasts are visible.  Perfect."
   "Can you send me those pictures?" I asked.
   Jennifer laughed.  "Of course.  I love to casually show these sorts of pictures to guys in class, just to make them jealous.  And I imagine that you three will get quite a reaction.  After all, who could resist three identical eighteen-year-old knockouts."
   "We once had a guy offer us a million dollars for a foursome," Cindy said.  "But we said no."
   Jennifer stood to her feet and walked across the room to her fridge.   "Why did you that?  A million dollars is a lot of money."
   "Our mom is super rich," Mindy said.  "Besides, gross old guys offer us tons of money for foursomes all the time."
   "I suppose they do," Jennifer said, stroking her chin.  "I suppose they do."
   "Jennifer, can we do this again tomorrow?"I asked, taking one of her mammoth mammaries in my arms and nuzzling her huge nipple with my nose until it hardened into a steely knob of lust.
   She giggled.  "Oh no, tomorrow I have something special planned," she said, sliding her hand over my buttocks and gently patting my pussy as I moaned with pleasure.  "Three perfect asses.  Three perfect pussies," she cooed.  "I'm a lucky, lucky girl."
   We grinded against one another for a few more minutes.  Then we started to get hungry.  Cindy, Mindy, and I had gotten dressed, and were preparing to go downstairs for lunch when Jennifer handed us each a cooler bag.  One was red, one was green, and one was blue.  "What's this?" I asked.
   "A token of my gratitude," she said.  "We have very strict dietary guidelines at Phi Gamma Delta, but I keep ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream for special girls.  I give these cooler bags out as a special treat, so everyone will know that you're permitted to have them.  Enjoy."
"Aren't you going to get dressed and come downstairs?" Cindy asked.
   Jennifer laughed and tossed her hair over her mountainous trapezius muscles.  "No dear, I'm the Chapter President.  I have lunch served to me.  Lunch and other things."
   We exchanged excited glances as we left Jennifer's room.  As we were going down the stairs to the fifth floor, Maria was coming up, carrying a covered silver tray.  She was wearing a low-cut sweater that was so tight her tits splashed like ocean waves with every step.  She looked at us and smiled.  We smiled back.  Then all four of us giggled and we went to our respective meals.

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice, I love where you are going with this, I love that Jennifer is that open with her sexuality, and is so friendly, I wonder if she treats all the initiates that way, or are the triplets a special case because of how hot they are? I definitely think that if it's the former, then that must be one hell of a happy sorority! If it's the latter, then the girls are really special, I hope this is a long term story so we can see them reach their full potential, because as special as they are now, super hot and sexy, they'll be all the more so with muscles and strength, at least in my eyes! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

kun579

Interesting so far.. will there be any guys in the story? Hopefully the girls will be realistic and not be too big lol.  And more guys in the story to compare progress💪

grbaclig

Chapter 19 – Into The Lioness' Den, according to Cindy

   We used the upstairs to shower to wash off after lunch.  Priya and Shareese were in the shower when we walked in, rubbing soap on one another.  They recoiled as we entered.  "It's cool," Mindy said.  "We're like totally huge dykes now."
Almost instantly Priya and Shareese were wrapped around one another, white suds cascading down their bodies.  I followed a foamy white trail as it snaked down Shareese's toned, espresso-brown arms onto her fingertips, onto Priya's big, jiggling honey-brown breast and down her tight tummy, then onto the muscle-packed quad that Shareese rubbed against her lover's thigh.  By the time the wad of suds had rolled down Shareese's leg and dripped off her toe, I was horny again.
   Mindy, Windy and I giggled and whispered to each other as we washed ourselves, occasionally grabbing a boob or smacking a butt.  "I'm kind of excited about the study planner," Windy said.  "I mean, it's going to be hard, but I really want to get smarter and stuff."
"I want to get huge," Mindy said.

   Lunch was some kind of chicken stir fry with vegetables.  It smelled awesome.  As we filed into the dining room, I saw Renee sitting alone by the window, wearing a ratty sweatsuit and staring out into the yard.  She looked sad.  "Let's go sit with her," I said.
"OMG what's wrong with your makeup," Windy asked as we sat down.
   Renee's face fell.  "I don't know how to wear makeup," she said.  "Tiffany's getting really mad at me, but I don't have money so I have to borrow makeup from other girls and I look hideous."
   "You don't look that hideous," I said.
   Renee's eyes started watering.  "We can give you some makeup," Windy said.  "We have lots."
   "We can even show you how to put it on," Mindy said.
   Renee smiled, and thanked us.  Afterward, up in our room, we showed Renee how to put on foundation, blush and lipstick.  We had to wash it off a few times, but she finally got the hang of it.  "Hey I don't look half bad," she said as she examined herself in the mirror.
She was right.  She was still the ugliest girl in the house, but she could pass for pretty on campus, as long as no one saw her cottage cheese thighs and fat stomach.
   "We'll do your eyes tomorrow," I said.  "But make sure to practice holding the brush."
   "Now let's talk about what to do with our treats," Windy said as Renee left, smiling.
   "I think we should maybe share them," I said.  "We've already pissed some people off."
   "That's a good point," Windy said.  "I probably need to make peace with Jamie."
   "I probably need to apologize to Suanne," Mindy said.  "I kinda threw myself at her on Tuesday."
   "The only person I really pissed off is... Tiffany," I said.

   A few minutes later I was walking upstairs toward Tiffany's room, wearing a tight white long-sleeved tee with a smiley face on it, white jeans shorts, and white sandals.  I opened my freezer bag, but instead having ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream all together, it was just a spraycan of whipped cream.  "Maybe they'll have something I can put it on," I muttered as I knocked on the door.
   "What!?" Tiffany demanded.
   The walls of Tiffany's room were covered with mirrors, posters of heavy metal bands and posters of women in bondage gear.  The bedposts and dressers were covered in carvings and black marker and there were whips and chains hanging from hooks and nails on every wall.  There was a pull up bar mounted in the ceiling.  Noriko hung from it, wearing swimsuit bottoms and a cutoff t-shirt, which was the most clothing I had seen her wear.  She was cranking out pull-ups with ease, despite the fifty pound plate chained to her waist, and she was doing leg lifts at the apex of every rep.  My mouth gaped as I watched her shoulders and biceps contract from long, lean slabs into rock-hard knots as she pulled herself up to the bar.  Her diamond-cut calves pressed against her bulging hamstrings as she pulled her sculpted quads up to her perfect six pack.  Her tits bounced just a little in the cutoff t-shirt, and I burned with jealousy at their incredible size and perfect jiggle.  She had more underboob than I had boob.  "Stop staring at me, creep" she snapped. 
   So instead I stared at Tiffany.  She was lying down on a declined bench, doing sit ups with a fifty pound dumbbells in each hand.  At the apex of each rep she curled the dumbbells to her chest, and then pressed them overhead.  And she was wearing nothing but shiny black tape.  One thick strip covered her crotch, and each nipple was covered with an 'x' made up of two smaller strips.  She also had circlets of the same tape around her wrists, ankles, and neck.  I watched the stretching and pumping of her lean, freckled body as she cranked out rep after rep, the orange curls of her hair bouncing and her green eyes burning with intensity.  I gulped as I watched her flex and bulge and jiggle with every movement.  Then she stopped.  "What the fuck do you want?" she spat, setting her weights down and standing up.
"I-I think we all got off on the wrong foot on the other day, so I came by to-"
   Tiffany cut me off by raising her arms in a double biceps pose.  "I'm already strong as fuck, but I'm trying to get jacked.  Do you think I'm getting bigger?" she asked. 
   She was getting bigger.  When I first saw her on Monday she was lean and toned, and her biceps popped impressively, but now in just a few days, she was showing hard lines and deep cuts all over her body.  Her toned tummy was starting to show the outline of eight perfectly rectangular abs, and her femoris and lateralis muscles were starting to take shape on her curvaceous legs.  She smiled at her biceps.  But I kept getting drawn back to her breasts.  Tiffany's jugs were smaller than Noriko's, but they were bigger than mine.  And they were perfect.  "So do these things look big or what?"
   I realize now that she was talking about her biceps, and  they did look big.  Tiffany always had big biceps, but now I could see them taking on a peaked shape that wasn't there on Monday.  But at the time my eyes kept drifting back to her breasts.  Their gentle slope was amazing, their roundness was amazing, and the dusting of freckles that covered them was beyond amazing.  "They look like totally huge," I mumbled, "and round.  And soft."
   "Soft!?" Tiffany barked.  "They're hard as fucking steel.  Go ahead and give them a squeeze."
I realize now that she was talking about her biceps.  But at the time all I could think about was squeezing her tits.  So that's what I did.  I sunk my hands into their freckled softness and ran my fingers over her nipples.  Tiffany didn't seem to mind.  "Not what I meant," she said.  "Nice nipple play, though."
   Then my stomach exploded in pain and I fell to the ground.  I was gasping for air as I was pulled up off the ground and thrown onto Tiffany's bed.  I was staring up and Noriko, whose pretty Asian features were twisted into a mask of rage.  "That was a huge mistake," she growled as she grabbed her t-shirt by the neck, and tore it to shreds with one quick rip. 
Then she did the same to her bathing suit bottom.  Naked, glistening with sweat, and with a freshly waxed vagina, Noriko stood before me glaring.  "Oh no," I gulped.
   "Oh yes," Noriko snarled.  "You touched her body, and now you have to deal with my body."
Noriko curled her arms into a double biceps pose that made me shake with fear.  Her arms were bulging with shredded muscle and throbbing with strength.  Tiffany sat down on the weight bench and started rubbing the strip of tape over her pussy.  "I love when you get jealous, baby," she purred.
   I was quaking with fear from Noriko's display of animal dominance.  "I-I'm sorry," I stammered.
   "So you like feeling tits, do you," Noriko hissed, flexing her pecs and making her enormous funbags hop and bounce in a display of erotic intimidation.  "Let's see how you like the feel of my tits."
   Noriko spun toward me.  I could see her massive breasts heading for the right side of my head like boulders of pure sex, but she was too fast, and I didn't have time to move.  A second later I was on the ground, my head spinning, staring at Noriko's tiny feet.  She had her toenails painted white with red circles, like the Japanese flag.  One foot was tapping impatiently.  "Get up," I heard her bark.  "I'm not through with you yet.  And by the way, the tits that just knocked you out are the softest parts of my body."

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! Unfortunately, it seems Cindy is getting into a pretty bad situation, and it doesn't seem, to this point that there is going to be someone to rescue her. Noriko and Tiffany are both bitchy, it's a wonder that the other girls in the Delta house put up with them, but I guess they must have their reasons. Maybe we will see for sure why Jennifer allows them to treat the initiates like crap? Maybe Jennifer is submissive towards Tiffany for some reason? I don't know, but as always, I'm very much looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Lupus753

I can only say that Noriko and Tiffany are perfect for each other.

grbaclig

Chapter 20 – Big Girls Don't Cry, according to Mindy

   I wanted to look nice for Suanne, so I put on a blue floral-print sundress.  I remembered it being a little short and low cut, but still modest.  Now it was about six inches above my knee and so tight around the chest that my boobs were popping out over the neckline like loaves of baking bread rising out of a pan.  "How old were you the last time you wore that?" Windy asked.  "It looks a little small."
   "Maybe it got shrunk at the cleaners?" I wondered aloud.
   I thought about changing, but I thought I looked pretty hot, so I decided not to.   I knocked on Suanne's door in the early afternoon.  My heart skipped when I heard her musical, honey-dripping voice call for me to open the door.  "Hi Suanne," I said as she looked up from a textbook.  "I wanted to thank you for being so understanding about-"
   "Oh my goodness Windy!" she exclaimed.  "I forgot about my date and I left my phone in the gym!  Will you go down to the driveway and tell Scott that I'll be a few minutes late?"
   "Um... sure?"  I said.  "I'm Mindy, by the way."  I was disappointed, but I wanted to help out. 
   I left my cooler bag by Suanne's desk, and went downstairs.  I cut through the back yard.  Priya and Shareese were by the pool on a blanket, their swimsuits off, with their legs intertwined as they grinded their vaginas together.  They stopped scissoring and waved at me, smiling.  I waved back and tried not to stare at their firm young bodies wrapped in sweaty lust under the afternoon sun. 
   The driveway was around the side of the house, protected from road by a high fence, and with no windows overlooking it.  I heard that's where some girls went to smoke or eat carbs or whatever, because no one could see you.  Scott leaned on his big yellow Charger, playing with his phone.  "Suanne's going to be like a few minutes late," I said.
   Scott's eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw me.  "Who cares?" he said, walking over to me, looking me up and down.  It was gross.  "Didn't I see you on Monday?  Aren't you a triplet?"
   "Yeah," I said, trying to cover my boobs.  "So I'm going to go study-"
   "No no no," Scott said, moving in front of me.
   In my memory, he was just a playtoy for Suanne.  I forgot how huge he was compared to me.  He towered over me, and his muscles were so big I couldn't see around him.  "I have to go and stuff," I said.  "Besides I don't even like guys, I'm a huge dyke now."
   Scott laughed and put his hands on my waist.  It was so creepy it gave me the shudders.  "No girl like you wears a dress like that to meet a guy a like me unless she wants to go all the way," he chuckled.
   "No Scott, stop!" I yelled, trying to pull away.
   "I don't have to," he laughed.  "I'm the best athlete at this school.  I can do whatever I want."
   I was whimpering and trying to pull away when I heard a shrill whistle from the direction of the house.  Scott let go and turned around.  It was Suanne.  She was wearing a low-cut, crop-top sleeveless blouse, a short skirt, and heels that made her stand over seven feet high.  She looked totally hot.  And totally angry.  "What the hell are you doing to Mindy?" she demanded, her face glowing red.
   "Maybe I just want a normal girl for a change," Scott spat, "instead of a huge she-beast!"
   Suanne gasped and her eyes started to water.  "I can't believe you would say something like that to me.  I'm your girlfriend for goodness sake!"
   "You're not my girlfriend!" Scott yelled. "You repulse me!  I'm only here because you scare me!"
   Tears started to roll down Suanne's cheeks, which were growing redder by the moment.  But she didn't look sad.  She looked angry.  "Scott, those are very hurtful words, and we're going to need some time to work through this," she said, her voice choked with tears.
   "Get it through your thick head, you giant cow," he yelled.  "I don't love you!"
   And then he slapped her.  Hard.  I gasped.  Suanne barely flinched, but her cheek reddened a little.  "Scott," she said, "I couldn't feel that, so I know you were just playing around.  But you should never even joke about hitting your girlfriend."
Priya and Shareese appeared at my sides.  They had put their bikinis back on and come to see what the commotion was.  "What's going on?" Shareese asked.
   "Scott is a jerk," I whispered.  "He doesn't deserve Suanne."  They nodded.
   "First of all, you are not my girlfriend," Scott snarled.  "Second, I know you felt that.  I hate when you try to emasculate me!"
   "Oh sugar, I don't try to emasculate you," Suanne said, wiping a tear away.  "It's just that I'm so much bigger and stronger than you."
   "That's what I'm talking about!" he screamed.  "Here, see if you can feel this!"
   Then Scott swung his huge fist at Suann's midriff.  I covered my mouth in shock.  Suanne didn't move.  Not when he threw the punch, and not when it landed.  Scott's hand bounced off Suanne's muscle-bulging stomach with a thud, and she smiled.  "I couldn't feel that, either Scott," she said.  "But now you've got me thinking.  Maybe I should emasculate you, if this is how you're going to act."
   Suanne stepped out of her shoes and cracked her knuckles.  A look of fear flashed across Scott's face, and he turned and ran back to his car.  But as soon as he turned the key, Suanne was standing in behind the car.  "If you don't move I'll back over you, you crazy bitch!" Scott yelled out the window as Suanne reached down and grabbed the rear bumper.
   "You can try," she cooed as she straightened her back, raising the car's rear tires off the ground.
   Scott stepped on the gas, and the tires spun impotently in mid-air as Suanne giggled.  "She's so awesome," Priya said.
   Scott looked panicked as he jumped out of the car and ran toward the rear of the house, but Suanne's long legs covered too much ground, and she was standing in front of him before he got near the corner.  He turned and ran back toward the driveway, but she cut him off again before he could get around his car.  "You're not going anywhere until you apologize to Mindy and me," she said.
   Scott reached into his back seat and pulled out an aluminum baseball bat.  "Suanne, I don't want to hurt you," he said nervously.  "Just let me go."
   "Oh Scott," Suanne giggled, placing her hands on her hips.  "You're far too weak to hurt me."
   Scott bellowed with rage and swung his bat at Suanne's ribs.  Priya, Shareese and I gasped and held hands.  Suanne didn't move.  Not when he swung the bat, and not when it landed.  The bat bounced off Suanne's muscle-bulging stomach with a thud, and she smiled.  Scott was angry now, and he brought the bat crashing down on Suanne's chest.  She smiled again as she snatched bat from his hands with one hand, and pulled down the neckline of her blouse with the other.  She flexed an enormous pectoral muscle and it rumbled to life, forcing a wall of creamy white skin inches up off her chest.  "See, not even a mark," she bragged, as she admired her unblemished flesh.
   Scott was shaking as Suanne stalked toward him, bat in hand.  "Please, Suanne," he begged.
   Suanne set the bat behind his head, and with one swift motion, bent it around his neck.  It was just a little tight, and he struggled.  "I'll take it off when you apologize to me and Mindy," she said.
   "I don't have to," he said.  "As long as I can wrestle I can do anything I want on this campus."
   Suanne smiled a nasty smile.  "That's true," she said.  "But only as long as you can wrestle."
Scott tried to run, but Suanne grabbed him by the shoulder with one hand and squeezed until he crumpled to the ground.  She put her other hand around his massive arm, and started to squeeze as he writhed in pain.  "Please, Suanne," he begged as her slender but powerful fingers crushed into the bulging muscles on his hulking arm like they were Play Dough.
   Then we heard a snap. 
   My stomach flip-flopped at the sight of Scott's mutilated arm. But my pussy throbbed at the thought of Suanne's power.  Scott was the best wrestler in the NCAA, and she made him run and cower like a frightened child.  Scott's arm was as thick as a volleyball and as hard as a shot-put, and Suanne snapped it like a stalk of celery.  "You better run home before I get angry," she told him venomously.  "I just hate to imagine what might happen if I lost my temper, and got violent."

Jeremy Lightning

Well, I was sort of hoping that the next chapter would see if Cindy got out of her predicament with Tiffany and Noriko, but what we got was pretty good, in terms of Suanne showing off her muscles, strength, and toughness, which as a guy who loves all 3 of those things, I will never get tired of seeing. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Trinitus

Question: when/will Cindy, Mindy and Wendy start growing muscles?

nickolai

Loved this latest chapter.   Been waiting for the scenarios you do SOOO WELL, confident big men who are hopelessly outclassed as they try to take on women who are supremely physically developed - even when they use weapons.  Loved Suanne's superhuman strength and invulnerability and even with her superhuman size she is MUCH faster than the best athlete at school.  Loved her and I look forward to these women developing themselves into super beings.