LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

Chapter 2 – The Line-Up, According to Mindy

   "This place is weird," I whispered. 
   We all nodded, but we took our shorts and shirts off and went out into the hall, and filed down the stairs, following the other girls.  "So is it just me," Cindy whispered, "or are all the other pledges really pretty."
   It was true.  In front of us were Tamika and Shareese, two girls with Russian accents who were nearly six feet tall and rail thin with hair and fine features like, and a girl that looked Latino—and also looked like a telenovela star.  "Oh wait, look at her," Windy said.  "She's kind of plain."
   And sure enough, at the front of the pack was a short stocky girl with frizzy hair and cellulite, wearing granny panties and a cheap bra.  She must have felt terrible to look around and see the rest of us.  She had to know she wasn't going to make the cut.
    A minute later we were standing in the biggest gym I had ever seen.  It must have taken up the whole basement.  It was filled with free weights, machines, benches, punching bags, gymnastics equipment, and a few things I couldn't even recognize.  "Wow," I said.  "This really is nice."
   "Wait," one of the Russian girls asked, hands perched on her thin hips like a fashion model, curls of blonde pubic hair peeking out from her tiny silk panties, "have you not been here before."
   "They just had to make grades," Tamika said.
   "What?" exclaimed a curvy brunette with the fullest lips I had ever seen.  "I had to run a mile in seven minutes and then do 50 pushups and 50 sit-ups in ten minutes."
   "I had to swim a 4x100 medley by myself in under 8 minutes!" called the Latino girl, adjusting the red bra that struggled to contain her huge, caramel-colored breasts.
   "I had to do all of that and then fight a senior," called a squeaky voice from the end of the line.
   We all turned and looked.  It was the plain girl with frizzy hair.  She had a potbelly and zits, too. "Did you win?" Cindy asked.
   "Yup," the plain girl answered, smiling.
   "Was it one of girls in the house?" Shareese asked.  "Was it that crazy bitch with the freckles?"
   "It was a guy," the plain girl said, beaming with pride.  "One of the football players, I think.  I kicked his ass."
   "You beat up a football player?" a short Indian with girl wire-rimmed glasses asked, semicircles of honey-brown breast flesh showing from beneath the cutoff shirt she was wearing instead of a bra.
   "I grew up in a group home, so I had to fight a lot," the plain girl said as we all looked her over.
   "One of the State U football players?" the Indian girl asked again, smiling ear to ear, her nipples now visibly poking out of her tiny shirt.
   "Yup.  He wasn't like a linebacker or anything though.  He wasn't like huge or anything."
   "I'm happy to have you as a roommate," the blonde Russian said, fixing her hair.  "You can protect me."
   The confusion and anger that had filled the gym a few minutes ago was replaced by laughter.  And then the lights went out.

   A second later the lights came on again.  Tiffany was standing in front of us in black leather.   There were two other Sisters behind her, but we didn't even notice them.  Tiffany was wearing thigh-high leather boots, a leather captain's hat, and almost nothing in between.  Black straps and silver buckles wrapped around her toned body, crisscrossing her freckled skin and struggling to support her bountiful bosom.  She slapped her hands with a riding crop as she walked up and down the line, her breasts bobbing and bouncing with every step.  "The most important thing for Phi Gamma Delta girls," she bellowed, "is discipline."
   The brunette Russian giggled, and Tiffany stopped in front of her, glaring.  She brought the riding crop down on the girl's small but perky breast with a snap.  "Whoa," Windy said.
   Tiffany must not have heard her because she kept on bellowing.  "Discipline is not a laughing matter, Oksana!  You all have come into rush week as girls, but you will leave as women.  And by the time you graduate, you will be goddesses."
   As Tiffany approached Cindy, Windy, and I, she held out her riding crop, and made sure it passed over our nipples one after another as she walked by.  It must've been cold in the gym, because my nipples sprang to attention as the shiny leather strap passed over them.  Tiffany's eyes twinkled as she looked at me before moving down the line.
   One of the other Sisters stepped forward.  She was a beautiful black girl, a little on the short side, wearing a red, white, and blue track suit.  She had soft features, pouty lips, an infectious smile, and she bounced when she walked.  "Hi pledges, I'm Cherie.  Most of you met me during Rush Week.  I'm the chapter Secretary and the chapter Greek Counsel Rep, I'm a junior, I'm super into martial arts and I'm pre-law.  I want to let you know how the next semester is going to play out.  Each of you will be assigned to a Sponsor Sister.  She will help you get accustomed to the sorority, to the campus, and to college life.  You're going to work with your Sponsor Sister to establish a study schedule, an exercise regimen, and a beauty regimen.  In case you forgot, you're expected to maintain a 4.0 GPA and maintain peak physical conditioning, and look good doing it.  Tiffany is going to assign you Sponsor Sisters in a minute, but first our chapter President Jennifer wants to welcome you aboard."
   We all clapped politely as Cherie went over to join Tiffany, whispering and giggling.  Jennifer had a beautiful face, reminiscent of an Old Hollywood starlet,  with full lips and wavy auburn hair.  Her eyes were deep green and had a serenity to them that was almost unnerving.  She wore a pink sweat suit with a Phi Gamma Delta letters on it, stretched almost unrecognizable by her enormous bust.  And the rest of her looked huge, too.  She was almost as wide as she was tall, and she must have been really fat, because the sweat suit would have been big on a guy.  "Hello pledges," she said.  "On behalf of the national chapter of Phi Gamma Delta, I would like to welcome you to the new member period.  Tiffany and Cherie have already introduced themselves and given you a good idea of what to expect.  We have very high expectations for all of you, but we will be here to support you in Sisterhood whenever you need us.  I want each and every one of you to feel comfortable coming to me with any problem you may have.  Now the Rush Mistress is going to assign you to your Sponsor Sisters. Please report to them within ten minutes.  We all keep very tight schedules here."
   As Jennifer and Cherie went upstairs, Tiffany stalked to the center of the room.  "Shareese is with Susan in 301.  Tamika is with Angelina in room 302.  Priya is with Kari in room 303."  Then she turned to the plain girl.  "Rene?" she said, her lips curling into a nasty grin.  "You're with me in room 304.  Oksana you're with Noriko in room 305, so get used to the smell of my pussy."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said, but Tiffany ignored her, and continued to pair off girls.
   Soon the gym was empty except for us three and Tiffany.  "You three are special," she spat.  "So instead of getting one Sponsor Sister apiece, you're all on rotation with the officers.  "All three of you report to Suanne in 401 after class tomorrow.  She's the Treasurer and she's your Sponsor Sister for Mondays. Tuesday is Cherie in 402, then Esperanza the Vice President in 403, then Jennifer on the fifth floor on Thursdays and Fridays."
   Tiffany spanked us playfully with her riding crop as she herded us upstairs.  "This place is weird," I whispered. 
   "It's pretty cool that they let a fat girl be President, though," Windy said.  "You don't see many sorority girls with a body like that.  It's unique."
   Then we heard laughter behind us.  "You have no idea how unique her body is," Tiffany cackled.  "Just wait until you see her in a swimsuit."
   "This place is weird," I whispered as we climbed the stairs to the house.

grbaclig

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Lupus753

I can only hope it's as great as that one Becky story.

grbaclig

Chapter 3 – Suanne, According to Windy

   "This place is weird," Mindy whispered as we went upstairs.
   We put our clothes back on and discussed the line-up in hushed tones behind our closed door.  "I feel bad for Rene," said Cindy.  "It's like the rest of us are super hot, and she has to know that."
   "It didn't seem like she cared," I said.
   "If I could beat up a football player I probably wouldn't give a fuck what other girls think," Mindy said absently, staring out the window.
   "I feel bad for us," I said.  "How am I going to maintain a 4.0?  I got like one 'A' in high school, and that's just because Mr. Willis had the hots for me."
   "And what does 'peak physical condition' even mean?" Cindy asked.
   "Like them, I guess," Mindy said, staring out the window.
   Cindy and I crowded around Mindy, and looked out into the back yard.  Two of the older Sisters were lounging in the late summer sun, wearing neon-colored string bikinis, reading textbooks as they worked on their tans.  Our jaws dropped at the sight of their incredible, chiseled physiques.  Oil shimmered on their tanned, toned bodies as they flipped pages and scribbled notes at blinding speed.  And every time they flipped a page, or scribbled a note, rippling muscles would dance along their shoulders and arms.  Every time they would adjust their seating, thick cables of brawn would erupt along their thighs, and diamond-shaped slabs of calf muscle would bunch.  "Whoa," I said.
   "Look at that blonde girl," Mindy giggled.  "Her arms are bigger than my legs."
   "Forget her," Cindy said.  "That one with black hair has, like, an eight pack of abs."
   "Yeah..." Mindy said absently.
   "Not just her abs," I said.  "Look at the rest of her tummy.  It's all muscle.  Just muscles wrapped around muscles."
   "How many crunches do you have to do to get a body like that?" Mindy wondered aloud, her fingers pressed against the glass."
   "I guess we're going to find out," Cindy said.

   A couple of minutes later we were knocking on the door of room 401.  "Come on in," called a lilting, dainty voice in a honey-dripping Southern accent. 
   We opened the door and filed in to Suanne's room.  It was bright and cheery, with white lacy drapes and white furniture.  The bedspread was homey red and white quilt, and a few a well-aged stuffed animals rested on the overstuffed pillows.  Suanne sat with her back to us, visible only as a waterfall of blonde hair cascading onto her chair as Miranda Lambert played quietly on a sound tube as she closed up a textbook the size of a cinder block.
   "Oh my God, is that Scott Harrelson?" Cindy asked, pointing to a picture frame on Suanne's dresser.
   "Yep," Suanne lilted.  "That's my boyfriend."
   "Who's Scott Harrelson?" Mindy asked.
Cindy  smiled.  "He's like the best wrestler in the country, and he goes to State U," she said.  Brian used to idolize him, back when he used to wrestle.  Before I dumped him."
   Suanne giggled.  "So what do you think of the Phi Gamma Delta so far?" she asked as she tossed her hair over her shoulders and stood up. 
   "Holy shit," Windy whispered.   
Suanne's shoulders were the size of pumpkins, and when she stood up, she kept going up.  And up.  And up.
   She was nearly seven feet tall, with a wholesomely beautiful face, complete with red lips, gleaming white teeth and bright blue eyes.  She also had boobs the size of cantaloupes and the build of a power lifter.  She wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination, but her entire body was bulging with soft, round muscle shapes that her red-and-white striped workout shorts and sports bra could barely contain.  Even her trim waist was erupting with might.  Whereas the girls we saw through our window had flat, sharply defined midsections, Suanne's abs bulged out like she had swallowed a half-dozen baseballs. "Whoa," I said.
   "You think, 'whoa'?" Suanne giggled.  "Well bless your heart.  I guess you're still getting adjusted.  Don't worry your pretty little heads.  It took me a while to get adjusted, too."
   "You're huge," Mindy blurted out.  "Not fat, though.  I mean huge in a good way."
   "Thank you," Suanne beamed as Mindy blushed.  "I'm a triple major in accounting, finance, and statistics, but my passion is weight lifting."  Then Suanne leaned down to mock-whisper.  "It's a good excuse to eat as much as I want."
   We laughed and tried not to look at slabs of pectoral muscle or globes of breast flesh that spilled out of her sports bra.  At least Cindy and I tried not to.  Mindy stared into Suanne's cleavage as though she were hypnotized by the mountainous masses of femininity and power.  "I'm actually really hungry," Cindy said.
   "Good," Suanne cooed.  "Let's go get lunch.

   The kitchen at the Phi Gamma Delta house was incredible.  It was all stainless steel, with six refrigerators and four ovens.   "I would say that each of you three would need two chicken breasts and two cups of broccoli," Suanne said as she unloaded several large bowls from the fridge.
"I don't like broccoli," I said.
   Suanne scowled.  "You get three "cheat" meals per week.  Everything other meal is prepared according to the Phi Gamma Delta dietary guidelines.  That means no carbs and lots of protein.  It's hard sometimes, but we have an incredible chef design our meals so it's not so bad."
We looked at each other and shrugged.  Everything smelled delicious as Suanne heated it up, and by the time we were served we were starving, so we gobbled it all down.  "That was delicious," Mindy said.
   "See," Suanne said, smiling her huge, white all-American smile.  "I told you that you would adjust.  Now on to business.  I'm going to set up your weightlifting program so that you can start packing on muscle.  Now how much can y'all squat, deadlift, curl, and bench?"
   We looked at each other and shrugged.  "We don't lift weights," I said.
   "We used to run track until our boobs got too big," Cindy added.
   "Well that won't do at all," Suanne cooed.  "We'll have to go downstairs and do some lifting, just to see what y' all are working with."
   Then there was a knock on the kitchen door.  "Suanne?" a guy's voice called.
   It was Scott Harrelson.  He was tall, dark, gorgeous and totally jacked.  We all looked at each other and blushed like schoolgirls.  His arms bulged out of his t-shirt like they were going to rip through the sleeves at any second.  Oddly, he was covered in bruises, and he had a compression sleeve on one elbow.  "Hi honey," Suanne chirped, jumping to her feet and rushing to embrace him.
   "Suanne," he said.  "We have to talk.  Can we go somewhere private?"
   "Anything you can say to me, you can say to my Sisters," she said, returning to her seat, and patting on the chair next to her.  "Come sit down."
   Scott moved with a noticeable limp, and he was wearing a walking boot on one foot.  "The thing is Suanne," he said as he sat down, laying a gargantuan arm on the table.  "We have to break up."
   "Awk-ward," I whispered to Cindy and Mindy.

grbaclig

Chapter 4 – Suanne's Way, According to Cindy

   "Awk-ward," Windy whispered to Mindy and I.
   Suanne kept right on smiling.  "Don't be silly, Scott," she said, placing her hand on his.  Her hand was slender and ladylike, but it was so big it nearly covered Scott's hand completely.
   "I-It's not you, it's me," Scot stammered nervously.  "I mean, you're super pretty, you have an epic rack and the sex is incredible.  Except for all the broken bones and sprains..."  Scott paused and Suanne blushed, tossing her blonde locks over her massive shoulder.  "But my doctor says if I get hurt like this again I won't get cleared to wrestle."
   "Well bless your heart," Suanne said.  "I'm so sad to hear that you're giving up wrestling."
   "Look, it's not you, it's me," the hulking wrestler said again standing up, and withdrawing his hand from Suanne's.
   Or at least, trying to withdraw his hand.  Scott struggled to pull away, but even though his muscle-packed arms rippled with strain and Suanne's arm looked completely relaxed, he couldn't free himself.  "Don't be silly, Scott," Suanne said.  "You could never leave me." 
   "Suanne, please," Scott whimpered.
   With a smile Suanne lifted her hand and released Scott.  He stumbled backwards, red from strain as Suanne drew herself up to her towering height and stalked toward him.  "I would never let you leave me," she drawled as she placed her hand under Scott's jaw and slowly lifted him off the ground. 
   "Oh my God," Mindy whispered.  "Look at her arm.  She's bigger than he is."
   And Mindy was right.  Suanne was a lot bigger than Scott.  With her bicep bunched up and her triceps flaring, her arm looked as big as Scott's head, which was now turning bright red as she dangled him a foot off of the ground.  "Scott if you left me I just don't know what I would do," Suanne said.  Her accent still dripped honey, but it was tinged with nastiness as she batted her eyelashes.  "I would never want to hurt you Scott, but sometimes I just can't control myself.  And if I put you in the hospital when I'm trying to make you feel pleasure... Well I don't even want to think about what I might do if I tried to make you feel pain.  Do you?"
   "Look at how relaxed she is," I whispered.  "She's lifting him like a feather."
   Suanne slowly lowered Scott to ground, and combed through his hair with her fingers.  "Why don't you come pick me up at seven tomorrow night," she said.  "We can go dancing, and then come back here for... you know."
Scott whimpered.  "Okay," he sobbed.
   "Ah ah ah."  Suanne said playfully, wagging a finger in Scott's reddened face.  What do we say to our girlfriend?"
   "Yes ma'am," Scott croaked as he turned to leave.
   "Some guys don't know how lucky they are," Suanne said to us with a wink.  "Now let's pump some iron."

   Down in the gym, Suanne led us over to a rack of dumbbells.  You start," she said pointing to me.  "Just pick up something that you think you can curl.  Start with the ten pounders, there."
   I obeyed, but the weights were a lot heavier than it looked, and my arms shook as I brought them up to my shoulders.  Suanne shook her head.   I didn't do much better at the other stations.  And neither did Mindy or Windy.  "Well bless your hearts," Suanne said.  "We'll have to go about this a little differently.  Why don't you three just follow behind me and try to imitate what I do?"
   We stared slack-jawed as Suanne walked over to a barbell loaded with weight plates and cleaned it to her shoulders with a smooth flip of her wrists.  Her legs were bulging with quads the size of tree trunks and her shoulders swelled into three distinct knots of muscular power.  "That's over 500 pounds!" I exclaimed, counting the plates.
   "It's 590 pounds, to be precise" Suanne said.  "I'm using light weights today so I can be sure to show you girls what good form looks like.  The key is to keep your weight on your heels and to accelerate the bar with your legs.  Your arms shouldn't be doing any actual lifting."
   "Light... weights?" Mindy gulped, her eyes bugging out.
   I thought back to when I used to date Brian, and used I had to watch all that wrestling and strongman stuff with him.  "Isn't that more than the Olympic record?" I asked.
   "Oh yes," Suanne said, laughing.
   "Isn't that more than the men's Olympic record?" I asked.
   "Light... weights?" Mindy gulped again.
   Suanne giggled, perfectly comfortable in a crouched position with the massive weight resting on her hypertrophied shoulders.  "Oh sugar, there's nobody out there stronger than me.  Except maybe Jennifer.  Now, to jerk the weight up you want to keep your feet under your hips, then dip down."
   Suanne spoke casually, without an ounce of effort audible in her voice as she jerked the bar overhead, her muscle-packed buttocks and massive chest thrusting outward. "That weight is heavier than all three of us and Scott Harrelson put together," I mumbled.
   For the next 45 minutes, we watched in awe as Suanne toyed with weights that most weightlifters would struggle with.  Her body swelled with voluptuous power with every movement as she instructed us on how to perform various exercises.  We followed on her heels as she moved from station to station, and tried our best to imitate her with tiny dumbbells and empty weight bars.  At the last station we were quaking with exhaustion and dripping with sweat as we stared bug-eyed at the massive spheres of muscle that erupted on Suanne's arms as she curled a pair of 100 pound dumbbells up to her hulking shoulders.  "You need to maintain proper form all the way up and down; otherwise your shoulders and back will kick in, and your biceps won't get the full benefit of the pump."
   Suanne was just starting to perspire as she re-racked the dumbbells.  "I can't even imagine being that strong," Mindy said, staring at the hulking amazonian beauty as she tossed her hair over her shoulders again, revealing trapezius muscles as big as my calves. 
   "Don't get down, sugar," Suanne chirped.  "When I got here was a skinny little thing, too."  Then without a moment's hesitation she stripped off her top and shorts and stood before us like an ivory statue of Olympian proportions.  "Now let's hit the showers," she said.  "We just got new fixtures put in, and they're incredible."
   "Incredible..." Mindy drawled, her eyes glazed over and her jaw hanging open. 
We followed Suanne as she tossed her outfit into a hamper by a stack of terrycloth towels, and walked into the gym showers, which was a cavern of black marble with golden nozzles and jets projecting from the walls.  Suanne looked back at us as she pressed a button, causing droplets of water to cascade over her hulking body.  "You all can't shower with your clothes on, can you?" she asked.
   Windy and I looked at each other and shrugged, and stripped out of our clothes.  Mindy didn't move.  She just stared.  She hadn't blinked since she set eyes on Suanne.  She was completely entranced by the water flowing over the gargantuan southern belle, weaving trails of shimmering moisture down the swelling immensity of her curvaceous frame.  "Mindy snap out of it," I hissed as I pulled her shirt off, and Windy pulled her shorts down.
   We were getting ready to take Mindy's bra off when I saw her nipples.  They were poking out like missiles, and trembling.  And they looked hard enough to cut glass.  Then Suanne moaned as she tossed her hair back, sending a cascade of water down the rippling topography of her back, and Mindy's engorged nipples tore through the fabric of her bra like quivering pink bullets.
   "I guess these bras are kind of old," I muttered.
   "Whoa," said Windy.

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice! Thought not the biggest fan of Suanne just because she's so tall, not a fan of overly tall girls and giantesses, but I guess since she's not the main character, I'm fine with her, I'm guessing since she said maybe Jennifer's stronger than her, that Jennifer will prove that for sure later on, but yeah, really fun couple of chapters that I enjoyed reading and I look forward to reading more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 5 – Monday Night, According to Mindy

   "Whoa," I heard Windy say, and it was like I woke up from a dream.
All of a sudden I was standing in the nicest shower I had ever seen in my life.  It was like something from MTV's Cribs.  I was in my bra and panties, but somehow my nips were poking out of my bra like my tits had hulked out or something.  And then I saw Suanne. 
   I guess I had been kind of attracted to girls before, like when I saw Wonder Woman re-runs on cable, or when Chyna would wrestle with guys and beat them.  But I had never felt anything like the wave of awe and lust that swept over me as I watched Suanne casually flinging around weights that Olympic weightlifters would struggle with.  She was like a hulking mountain of all-American beauty, with her smile, her hair, her tits, and her masses of bulging muscle.  And she was dripping with soap suds just a few feet away from me.
   Cindy and Windy had to take me by the arms and physically turn me away from Suanne's voluptuous bulk.  "Snap out of it Mindy," Cindy said as she unhooked my bra.  "You're going to get us kicked out if you keep acting like that."
   "Just think of all those textbooks that we have to read if you need to sober up," Windy said.
   And she was right.  Everything about the Phi Gamma Delta house was intense.  It was a pretty scary place to be, if I thought about it.  All of these girls were super smart and super jacked, and half of them were hotter than me.  This was the first time in my life I had ever felt inadequate. 
   But I kind of liked it.
   I had gotten so used to having guys fall over for me that I forgot what it felt like to be submissive, and I kind of liked the feeling weak and insignificant.  And when I saw Suanne rubbing her bountiful curves with a towel in front of the mirrors in the gym, I loved feeling weak and insignificant.  I stood motionless under the spray of the water as I watched her wrap one towel around her hips and another around her breasts.  They barely fit around her sprawling bulk.  And as she walked upstairs I finally took a deep breath and relaxed.  "Oh fuck me," I sighed.
   A minute later, the three of us were toweling off.  "I guess we just leave our stuff in the hamper," Windy said.
   "Mindy, what the hell was that?" Cindy demanded. 
   "I-I don't know," I stammered. 
   "Do you like girls?" Windy asked.
   "I don't think so," I said.  "She's just so big.  Maybe it's the muscles."
   "Well you need to get your shit together, Mindy," Cindy demanded.  "I don't want to get kicked out because you're some kind of a creepy lesbian all of a sudden."
   "I don't think they'll mind one more creepy lesbian," Windy said.

   As we walked upstairs we heard squealing.  In the kitchen, Tiffany had Rene in a headlock over the sink, and was attacking her face with a sponge.  "Stop," Rene sobbed.  "It hurts!"
   "Speaking of creepy lesbians..." Cindy said.
   "Exfoliating is supposed to hurt!" Tiffany growled.  But maybe if you washed your little pizza face sometimes I wouldn't have to do it for you!"
   "Whoa," Windy said.
   Tiffany stopped and glared at us.  "Don't you three have to go spend some of your rich mommy's money or something?" she snarled.
   As we hurried out of the kitchen, we heard Rene sobbing again.
   "This place is weird," I said as we climbed the stairs.

   Some of our classes had already given us reading lists, so we decided to get to studying.  We were going to have to make up a lot of academic ground pretty quickly if we wanted to fit in at the Phi Gamma Delta house.  It had only been a few minutes when we heard a knock at the door.  Windy opened it just a crack.  "May I come in," lilted Suanne's voice.
   A second later she squeezed her incredible mass through the doorframe.  She was wearing a floral-print sundress that accentuated her dramatic curves and massive arms, and she was carrying tray with three chocolate shakes.  "You need at least 20 grams of protein after each workout," she said.  "After all, you need to be able to bench press 175 pounds by the end of the semester.  Unless you want to get put on probation."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said as she grabbed one of the frothy drinks.
   "This is actually pretty good," Windy said.
   "Well drink up, sugar," Suanne said.  "And you'll be pumping serious iron in no time."
   "Thank you, it's good," I said meekly, trying not to look into Suanne's deep blue eyes.
   "You're welcome, Mindy," she sang.  "Why don't you come down to the kitchen with me and help me clean up a little."
   I gulped, and Cindy and Windy exchanged a panicked look.  "O-okay," I stammered.
   I made sure to go down the stairs first so I wouldn't be tempted to look at Suanne's massive calves ruffling the hem of her sundress.  We went through the living room, where Tiffany was sitting on Rene, tearing at her head with a comb.  Rene was whimpering and pleading "If you don't shut up, I'm going to shave your nappy head!" Tiffany barked.
   "I feel bad for Rene," Suanne whispered as we passed by.  "But she has a long way to go."
   As soon as we set the glasses down in the sink, I started scrubbing them to avoid looking at Suanne.  I was worried I might get hypnotized by her Amazonian beauty again.  "Suanne I'm really sorry if I was staring-"
   And then I felt her huge hand slide over mine.  I gulped with fear for a second.  I remembered how strong her hands were; strong enough to keep the best wrestler in the entire NCAA pinned to the table with ease, and to hold him up by the jaw.  I felt like she could crush me at any moment.  And I loved that feeling.  I looked up, and Suanne's beautiful blue eyes were filled with compassion.  "Going away to college is hard," she said.  "In my freshman year I spent half my time in the bathroom crying, I was so afraid of getting kicked out.  I wasn't smart enough, and I wasn't strong enough, and I wasn't pretty enough."
   "Really?" I asked skeptically, lifting an eyebrow at the muscle-bound southern bombshell.
   Suanne giggled.  "Well, at least not at first.  College is about discovering new experiences and new feelings, and discovering yourself.  I guess what I'm saying is that you don't need to be ashamed of who you are or what you feel."
   Suanne gently rubbed my shoulders with the palm of her big, soft hand.  Suddenly, all the anxiety, fear, and desire I had been fighting washed over me and I started crying right there in the kitchen.  "Thanks, Suanne," I said.  And I meant it.
I reached my arms out to hug Suanne, and she took a step back.  "Oh sugar I don't think that's a good idea," she said, but it was too late.
   I threw myself at her, my arms struggling to reach around her flaring lats, my head buried in the pillowy softness of her creamy breasts.  I took a deep breath, smelling the lilac scent of her body wash, and pressed my nose into the swollen ridges of her pectoral cleavage.  Her pecs were the size of phone books and her boobs were the size of soccer balls.  I was completely overwhelmed by the swelling masses of alabaster flesh, and it felt as though she could crush me with as little as a deep breath.  And I loved that feeling.  "Thanks, Suanne," I said again.
   "Well bless your heart," she said.  "You're certainly affectionate, aren't you?" 

grbaclig

Chapter 6 – Tuesday Morning, According to Windy

   I woke up on Sunday morning with a freezing wave of water splashing over my head and chest. I gasped and choked, and when I opened my eyes I was staring up at a sleek, toned stomach and the undersides of two big, jiggling, freckled breasts.  "Why the fuck are you two still asleep!?" Tiffany demanded.  "It's 6:30!  The day is half over!"
   I pulled myself up out of bed and, and looked at Cindy.  "Where's Mindy?" I asked.
   Tiffany snapped her fingers and stamped her foot.  She was wearing a white cutoff t-shirt that shirt had the word 'bitch' printed on it in red block letters, and it was so tight that every movement made her enormous knockers bounce and jiggle. "Don't ask her, bimbo, ask me!" she bellowed. 
   "Where's Mindy?" Cindy asked hesitantly.
   She's downstairs lifting weights.  Or at least she's trying to," Tiffany said, laughing venomously.  "And you two better get down to the kitchen and fill your fat bellies with as much protein as you can force into your ugly faces, because you're an hour behind schedule!"

   We threw on some shorts and t shirt and ran to the kitchen, where, Tiffany held out two glasses chocolate-flavored shakes.  I started drinking.  "I kind of prefer a savory breakfast," Cindy said.
   Tiffany's eyes burned and her lips twitched their way into a scowl.  "I'm not sure I heard you correctly," she said through clenched teeth.
   "Could I have some bacon and eggs or something?" Cindy asked.
Tiffany's nostrils flared, her muscle-capped shoulders rolled back and her breath got so deep that I thought her tits were going to explode out of her shirt.  Then the glass shattered in her hand, spilling foaming liquid all over the floor.  Tiffany didn't break her gaze.  "Get a mop from the closet and clean that up or I will make you lick it off the fucking floor," she growled.
   "Whoa," I said.
   Cindy ran to the nearest closet like a flash.  Then Tiffany turned her eyes to me and pointed her hand, dripping with chocolate protein shake and blood, at a huge cookie jar on the counter.  "Take two scoops of the powder from that jar, mix it with a cup of the almond milk from that fridge, and make sure she drinks it.  Wait 30 minutes before you start to work out.  I would suggest that you spend that time studying, because I get the impression that you three aren't very bright."
   I nodded obediently and tiptoed across the spilt drink to make a new shake for Cindy.  "Wait," Tiffany said.  "Turn around."
   I turned around, and Tiffany reached out grabbed my left breast, and wiped her hand clean on my shirt before strutting toward the staircase that led to the gym.

   Thirty minutes later, Cindy and I were in the gym.  We found Mindy on a treadmill, dripping with sweat and shaking with exhaustion.  "Are you okay?" I asked.
   Mindy nodded and stopped the treadmill, slowly climbing off and then sinking onto a bench.  "Why didn't you wait for us?" Cindy asked.
   Mindy looked away and shrugged.  "I don't know," she said in between breaths.  "I just want to get into shape, you know."
   Cindy and I looked at each other.  "You look like shit," I said.
   "I feel pretty good," Mindy said.  "I did the stuff that Suanne showed us yesterday, and then I went running to take my mind off of... feelings and stuff."
   Then a beautiful middle-eastern woman in a skimpy green workout kit glided up toward us.  It was the raven-haired girl that we saw through the window yesterday.  She was even prettier up close, and the incredible definition of her body was even more impressive as it glimmered with sweat in the dim light of the gym.  "Hello, I'm Raaina," she said, her voice tinged with an English accent.
   "Hello," we said.
   "Where's your Sponsor Sister?" she said.  "You should really have someone showing you around in here on your first few days."
   "We kind of share Sponsor Sisters," Cindy said.  "Yesterday was Suanne.  Today is Cherie."
    "I guess each Sister will teach you different things," Raaina said.  "Suanne probably showed you how to lift weights," she said, and Mindy let out a loud sigh at the mention of Suanne's name.
   "She's like really strong," I said.
   "She is," Raaina agreed, stepping up onto a stairclimber, her dimpled ass puckering and bulging with each step.  "So make sure you take it easy if you try to imitate her.  Concentrate on your form and ask for help if you need it.  Remember the way Suanne's body moved when she was lifting weights."
   Again, Mindy let out a loud sigh at the mention of Suanne's name "I need a shower and a nap," she said suddenly, pulling herself up and limping toward the shower.  "Wake me up when you're done."
   Then we heard a scream from the other end of the gym.  Rene was hanging upside down from a pull-up bar, and her flabby stomach was covered in pink handprints.  Tiffany was bent over yelling at her.  "Come on Renee, I do a hundred of these every day and you can't do one?  Sometimes I think you want to be fat!"
   "She's not so bad, once you get to know her," Raaina said reluctantly, as she began to gently jog on the stairclimber, her small but perfectly round breasts bouncing in her top.
   "Does she really do a hundred of those upside down situp things every morning?" Cindy asked.
   "Oh yes," Raaina said.  "She's stronger than she looks."
   We looked at Tiffany as she picked up two 50 pound dumbbells and began curling them up to her shoulders, round, tennis-ball sized biceps popping out of her arms as she did.  "She looks pretty strong to me." I said uneasily.
   Raaina laughed.  "Wait until you see Jennifer," she said."
   "Wait, what?" I asked, "You mean the Chapter President?  The fat one?"
   Raaina really laughed now.  "Fat?" she asked, pointing behind us.  "Her?  Are you serious?"
   We turned around and our jaws dropped open.  Jennifer was standing at a cable machine, doing hero curls in a gray sweatsuit.  She smiled at us and nodded.
   "She looks fat," Mindy said.  "Her boobs are the size of basketballs, her thighs are as big around as all three of us put together, and that sweatsuit is big enough for Shaq.
   "Keep watching," Raaina said as Jennifer curled her arms, and they began to grow.  And grow.  And grow.
   "No way," Cindy said.  "It's not possible."
   But I was seeing it, too.  Jennifer's arms swelled up impossibly in her sleeves, stretching her sweat suit as tight as spandex until we could see every cut in her muscle-packed arm.  Her biceps were the size and shape of softballs, her triceps were the size of footballs, and her shoulders were so big that they bunched up around her ears.
   "She's not fat," Mindy gulped. "She's... big."
   "She's huge," Cindy corrected.
   Jennifer puckered a bit as she exhaled.  Her forearms were so big that the sleeves were ripped from the wrist to the elbow, and we could see the bulging cables of vein-wrapped muscle dance and swell as she cranked out rep after rep, hoisting a dozen plates with each curl.  Jennifer noticed us staring, and smiled.  She tossed her hair over her shoulder and took a deep breath, inflating her massive chest until the bottom of her sweatshirt lifted up above her navel, giving us a glimpse of abdominal muscles so symmetrical, hard and chiseled that they looked like a brick wall of tanned, golden-brown flesh.
   "Whoa," I said.

Jeremy Lightning

Another nice couple of chapters, I love that we pretty much have an antagonist now, Tiffany is definitely someone I want to root against and see her get her comeuppance for the way she's treating the initiates. She's probably not evil, evil but she is definitely not nice, so it would be cool to see the twins become stronger and more muscular. And good to see that Jennifer is incredibly muscular, showing herself not unlike our favorite character that you introduced to us, Becky Finkelstein. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 7 – Cherie, According to Cindy

   And I was like "Whoa," Windy said.
   I looked out back into the yard and saw Raaina lying face down on a beach towel, topless.  A bright pink thong disappeared into the perfectly toned humps of her buttocks, the knots of muscle in her back shining in the sun, and jet-black curls spilling over her broad, sleek shoulders.  She was reading a book the size of car battery, taking about two seconds per page, and scribbling in a notebook as she went.  "I think we should just leave," I said.  "Some of these girls are weightlifters, some of them are geniuses and some of them are weightlifters and geniuses."
   "No," Mindy said.  "We can't leave.  We just have to work hard.  That's all.  Suanne said that she didn't fit in at first either."
   "Mom would be pretty pissed if we left," Windy said.
   
   It was about 9 when we went upstairs to room 402 and knocked on the door.  "Come in," a soft voice called.
   Room 402 was sparsely decorated, and if not for the flowerpots in the windowsills it would have had no decoration at all.  There was a small bed with spartan bedding in one corner, a pile of laughably thick books in another, and changing screen in a third.  In the fourth corner, in a patch of sunlight, sat Cherie, draped in a white silk robe, her legs crossed in the lotus position.  She looked so calm, so different from the bubbly girl we met on Monday.
   We introduced ourselves and Cherie just nodded.  A few moments of silence passed.  "Those flowers are really pretty," Mindy said.  "Are those African violets over there?  I know these are hibiscus and those over there are zebra plants."
   "Very good," Cherie said, with her infectious smile.  "You know your flowers."
   "Clark used to give me flowers all the time," Mindy said.  "Before I dumped him."
   Cherie smiled again and stood up in one quick motion, uncrossing her legs and standing up without using her hands.  She was a little shorter than we were, but stood bolt upright, and walked with a slow confident gait as she went behind the changing screen.  "I have you three on Tuesdays," she said.  "And I'm going to teach you how to defend yourselves."
   "Do you know martial arts?" I asked.
   A hearty laugh rose up from behind the changing screen as a small brown hand hung the white robe on a peg on its side.  "I have black belts in four unarmed fighting systems," Cherie said.
   "Oh my God what's that on the ceiling?" Windy asked.
   Mindy and I looked upwards.  The ceiling was covered in lines of text.  "That is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights," Cherie said.  "I printed it there last year so that it would be the first thing I saw when I woke up and the last thing I saw when I went to sleep."
   "You must've spent a whole week on a ladder," Mindy mused.
   "No," Cherie said.  "I jumped."
   "Wait, what?" I asked.  "Did you say you jumped?"
   We were all still looking up at the ceiling when Cherie came out from behind the screen.  "I took a felt pen in my hand and jumped.  I could write about 3 letters at a time.  Sometimes four."
   "How long did it-" Windy started to ask.
   But she didn't finish.  Cherie stood before us completely naked, except for a series of white bands that tied her long hair into a ponytail, white wrappings around her hands and feet, and a closely cropped batch of black pubic hair that did nothing to conceal her sex.  Her body was sleek and shredded, with lean angular muscles that were so sharply cut she looked like she was carved out of stone, with striations etched into her cocoa-brown skin like she was about to burst with strength.  Her perky, upturned breasts, covered only by large dark brown areolas, were the only visible fat on her body.
   "How many crunches do you have to do to get a body like that?" Mindy wondered aloud.
   "None," Cherie smiled.  "But you have to devote yourself to the fighting arts with unwavering dedication.  And you have to eat lots of protein.  Now let's go down to the gym."
   "Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked?
   "I am dressed," Cherie said.  "I love the rushing of wind on my nipples and vagina while I practice.  It makes me feel powerful.  And when I feel powerful, I train more effectively."
   "This place is weird," Mindy whispered, and I nodded.
Windy didn't say anything.  She just stared at the bunching of Cherie's jutting glutes as she led us down the hall and down the stairs.

   Cherie bounced when she walked, weaving around weight stations as she led us to the more open part of the gym, which was filled with punching bags and those wooden dummies with poles coming out of them like you see in kung fu movies.  "Are you going to teach us to kick ass?" Mindy asked.
   "First you develop balance and breathing," Cherie said.  "Then you can learn muscle control, and move your body as one unified being, with each muscle moving in harmony with its sisters.  Then you can learn to kick ass.  Now stand like this, with your feet here and your shoulders here..."
   Cherie set us up in a line, and soon had us throwing punches and screaming hai.  It was kind of boring.  Until she started practicing her drill.  Throughout the gym steel I-beams ran from the floor to the ceiling, wrapped with a light layer of padding so that no one fell against them and got hurt.  Some of the girls used them for support when they did handstands. 
   But that's not what Cherie used them for. 
   With a shout, she launched a flurry of kicks into the nearest beam, as if it were a punching bag.  Her brown, statuesque hips rotated with incredible speed as she changed feet and switched effortlessly from high kicks to low kicks.  She spun, leapt from beam to beam, twirled, threw knees and changed stances with fluid grace.  And I swear I could feel the house shake with the force of her blows, I could feel the whole building trembling under my feet with every kick she landed.  And she landed dozens of kicks, hundreds maybe, one every second.
   Then she started throwing punches.  She hammered at the beams with palms, fists, and elbows, sometimes striking exposed steel without the slightest sign of discomfort.  We stopped our punching and stared in disbelief.  Cherie's muscles flexed and flowed harmoniously like a symphony of feminine power with every movement, expanding and contracting in concert beneath her cocoa colored skin.  The dark brown hardness of her nipples and the glistening pink frill of her labia only made her look more confident, and more powerful. 
   Cherie was like a toned tornado of sex and violence.  When she stopped spinning, she was glistening with sweat, but showed no other signs of exertion.  She was so at ease with her nakedness and strength that she was as intimidating in relaxation as she was in action.  "Why did you stop?" she asked us.
   "You were punching steel," Mindy squeaked.  "You just... punched it. And then you kept punching it."
   "I have to punch steel," Cherie said matter-of-factly.
   "Wait, what?" I asked.  "Why do you have to punch steel?"
   In a blur of speed, Cherie's right leg shot out to the side, striking a wooden dummy, and exploding into a cloud of splintered wood and sawdust.  "Because I'm too damn strong to punch anything softer," she said proudly, placing her hands on her hips and looking down with a smile at her rock-hard body.
   "Whoa," said Windy.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another nice couple of chapters, I love that we pretty much have an antagonist now, Tiffany is definitely someone I want to root against and see her get her comeuppance for the way she's treating the initiates. She's probably not evil, evil but she is definitely not nice, so it would be cool to see the twins become stronger and more muscular. And good to see that Jennifer is incredibly muscular, showing herself not unlike our favorite character that you introduced to us, Becky Finkelstein. k+!

Well spotted, Jeremy.  From chapter 7 onward it's all sex, muscle worship, and domination.  And I couldn't think of a better way to kick that off than with a reference to Becky.

sicktick

loving this, very creative

Jeremy Lightning

I look forward to more if those are the themes, because I do like that stuff very much, at least most of the time depending on how they are used. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 8 – Cherie's Way, According to Mindy

   We stood gawking at the remains of the wooden dummy.   Windy's nipples were poking out like marbles, and her knees were shaking.
"I can tell that you're legs aren't strong enough to throw real kicks, so we'll start slow," Cherie said.  "Let me show you how to stretch your legs." 
   She led us over to a bar mounted in the side of the wall, like in a ballet studio.  She gracefully set her right foot on the bar with one fluid motion, her bare breasts and pubis pointed toward us.  Cindy and I followed suit, struggling to get our legs up onto the bar.  Windy was just staring at the glistening curves of Cherie's muscle-bound leg. 
   From the tips of her tiny brown toes to the jutting bulge of her calf, to the flaring of her sculpted thighs, Cherie's legs had the lines of perfect, shapely gams.  But instead of smooth curves, those lines were drawn in hard, sharp angles of honed muscle.  "Bend and stretch like this," she said, calmly exposing her vagina as she bent backward, "and this," she said, pointing her breasts at us as she twisted at the waist, nearly rotating a full 180 degrees.
   "Windy, put your leg up," Cindy hissed, smacking her on the stomach.
   Windy jumped as though she had been sleeping, but by the time she was ready, Cherie was in front her.  "Do you need help with your leg?" she asked.
   Windy's jaw waggled up and down, but she said nothing.  Cherie calmly bent over and, with one hand on the small of Windy's back, helped lift her leg up to the bar.  Windy's eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip.  Cindy was pointing at Cherie's ass.  I could see her silently mouth the words 'Oh my God' as she marveled at the piston-like blocks of muscle on the shredded African American's backside.
   My leg was starting to hurt.  "My leg is starting to hurt," I said.
   Cherie bounced up to me and smiled.  "That means you're getting stronger.  Embrace pain that comes from improvement."
   And with that, Cherie began to contort herself into a mind-boggling yoga pose, standing on one foot, on her tiptoes, with her other leg bent over her head, and one lean, muscular arm pointed at the ceiling and the other straight ahead.
   "You look so in control of your body," Windy squeaked. 
   "I am," Cherie said.  "I train my muscles like a drill team, and conduct them like a symphony."
   "Can you show me how?" Windy squeaked again.
   "Yes," Cherie said again.
   "I don't understand how learning balance and breathing and muscle control is going to help me kick ass," Cindy said, as we heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.
   Cherie smiled again.  "You're about to get a demonstration," she said.  "Now switch legs."
   We turned around just as an Asian hunk with frosted, spiked tips and a bright red t-shirt made his way through the maze of machines.  He looked from us to our tits, to Cherie, and smiled.  "What's going on here," he laughed.  "I always heard stories about this house, but damn."
   "I giving the girls a lesson in discipline and self-control," Cherie said.  "Jian, please say hello to Cindy, Mindy, and Windy."
   Jian winked at us.  He wasn't huge, but the muscular development in his forearms and biceps was incredible.  "Which is which?" he said.
   "I can't really tell them apart," Cherie said.  "But you're not there for them, are you?"
   "Hi Cherie, I'm Windy," Windy called.  "And hello Joey, or whatever your name is."
   Jian didn't hear, he was ogling Cherie's naked body.  She rolled her eyes.  "You're even hotter than I thought you would be," he murmured.
   "Your lack of self-control is shameful," she said.  "It's like you can't help but stare."
   "I'm ready to try again," Jian said, forcing himself to look Cherie in the eyes.
   "So soon?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips, and flexing her body.
   A squeal escaped from Windy's mouth as the muscles of Cherie's torso erupted like a cobblestone street of muscle, turning her already pert nipples toward the ceiling.   Jian had a massive erection blooming in his pants as he started stretching.  "I've learned a few things this week," he said.  "I think I can take you.  And then I can take you, if you know what I mean.  Unless you forgot our deal."
   "I remember," Cherie said.  "If you can beat me, I'm all yours."
   "Should I be naked, too?" he asked.  "Or are you going to put clothes on?"
   "You should stay clothed," Cherie said, walking to the center of a mat in the open part of the gym.  "Men are weaker naked.  The female form has anatomical advantages."
   Jian laughed.  "Well I'm about to enjoy the advantages of your female form, "he smirked.
   Cherie smiled.  "I can tell you're still sore from last week," she said.  "So I won't hit back."
   Jian smirked again.  "So you're just going to let me win?" he asked.
   "I won't hit back," Cherie giggled, "but I doubt that you'll win."
   "I don't see how I can lose," Jian said, firing a fist at the impressively muscled young woman.
   Cherie stepped casually to side, and Jian's fist sailed by her, missing by a mile.  But he followed immediately with another punch.  Which Cherie also sidestepped with relaxed ease.  Then another, and then another, and then another.  "Slow and predictable," she said.  "At least try a combination of low strikes and high strikes.  Maybe mix in a kick?"
   Jian yelled at leapt at her, throwing a massive overhand right.  Cherie's arm flew out like a blur and swatted the looping punch away before it got close to her.  But Jian was ready, and fired a spinning side kick at her ribs.  Cherie smiled, and flexed her stomach, which erupted with deeply carved ridges of muscle.  I could see Jian's eyes bug out at the incredible display of muscularity.  And then I could see him recoil in pain as his kicked bounced harmlessly off of Cherie's oblique muscles, the force of the blow taking him off his feet.  "Whoa," Windy sighed dreamily.  "Just... whoa."
   We looked at each other and smiled in disbelief as Jian pulled himself to his feet, favoring the leg that had just ricocheted harmlessly off of Cherie's chiseled cocoa-brown abs.  Screaming, he leapt at her, bringing both fists hurtling down toward her breasts.  Cherie smiled, and flexed her pectorals, which erupted into perfectly rectangular slabs of brawn, etched with deep striations too numerous to count.  Jian's fists landed with a load bang, but Cherie was unmoved.  A second later, Jian was rolling on the ground, his hands trembling.    "Oh my God," Cindy exclaimed with excitement.
   Jian lashed out from the ground with a kick, but it bounced impotently off of Cherie's diamond-shaped calf.  He charged her from the ground, trying to bulldog her, but his shoulder thudded hopelessly against her impossibly hard stomach.  Then, after a flurry of punches that Cherie causally ducked or dodged, he spun and leapt in the air, swinging his elbow down at her neck.   Cherie smiled, and flexed her traps, which erupted into oblong hunks of swollen muscle.  Jian screamed as he elbow slammed into Cherie's engorged shoulders, and he fell to the ground again, cradling his arm with tears in his eyes.  Then Cherie held her arms out and dropped into a fighting stance, flexing every muscle in her cocoa-brown body until it bulged with ridges of rocky muscle from her neck to her calves.  I couldn't believe how ripped she was.  I was so captivated by her musculature, it felt like time stood still as I stared.
   But I was pulled back to reality by Jian's scream.  He was up on his feet again and running toward Cherie, who had turned her back to him to approach us.  Jian whipped his leg around, propelling his knee into Cherie's buttocks.  Cherie smiled, and flexed her glutes, which erupted into blocks of striated muscle.  The sound of Jian's knee popping echoed through the gym, followed by his howls of pain.  She looked down at him and frowned.  "I don't think you'll ever be strong enough," she said.
   "Whoa," Windy moaned, her legs trembling and her lips quivering.  Her steel-hard nipples quivering visibly under a t-shirt and sports bra that couldn't hope to contain their tumescence.

grbaclig

Chapter 9 – Tuesday Night, According to Windy

   "Whoa," I said, shaking with desire.
   Cherie was absolutely throbbing with feminine might, and I was absolutely throbbing with lust.  I guess I had been kind of attracted to girls before, like when I saw Maggie Q kicking butt in kung-fu movies, or when Jenny Finch would strike out guys on ESPN.  But I had never felt anything like the wave of awe and lust that swept over me as I watched Cherie shrug off Jian's attacks with a smile.  She walked back toward us.  "You said that you didn't understand how balance and breathing and muscle control would help you kick ass.  Do you get it now?" she asked.
   Mindy and Cindy nodded but I was just staring, my jaw hanging open, as she looked at me with her big brown eyes.  "My other leg is starting to hurt," Mindy said.
   "You spent too long with your left legs up, you have to put your right legs up again," Cherie said.  "Otherwise you'll get asymmetrical and imbalanced."
   Cindy and Mindy whined, but I hurried to put my right leg up on the bar, and to start bending and stretching like Cherie had shown us.  As we stretched, she went back to the open part of the gym behind us.  I could see her in the mirror in front of me.  She casually rolled forward into a hand stand, and then pressed herself up onto her fingertips, her arms, shoulders, and chest hardening into rigid definition.  Then she began to push herself up and down.  Then she began to fold her legs back and forth, doing splits even as she did pushups.  "Are you seeing this?" Mindy whispered.
   But I couldn't speak.  I was too mesmerized by the fluid, powerful motions of her beautiful body as she bobbed up and down in the mirror, naked and shining with sweat.  I started rubbing my clit as I stretched at the bar.  I couldn't help myself.  I closed my eyes to avoid thinking of Cherie, but I could see her sinewy, brown body in my mind just as clearly as I could with my eyes, deflecting Jian's strikes with her rock-hard body, calm and confident in her nakedness.

   Then I heard a snapping sound, and I opened my eyes again.  It was Cindy snapping her fingers in front of my face.  "Come on Windy, snap out of it," she whispered.
   Cindy and Mindy were ready to go back upstairs, and they helped me bring my leg down.  My thighs, butt, and pelvis were really sore.  Cindy and Mindy were going upstairs, and Cherie was walking toward the shower.  I ran after Cherie.  She must have heard me because she turned around, and I froze the second her big brown eyes locked on me.  "Yes?" she said.
   "Cherie?" I stammered, "Could you please touch me--I mean teach me?"
   She smiled, but wider this time, showing all her teeth as she looked me up and down.  "Teach you what?" she asked.
   "I don't know," I said.  I could feel myself blushing.  "I want to be able to move like you and jump like you and maybe...I don't know... fight like you?"
   "Aren't you sore?" she asked.  "Don't you want to start slowly?"
   She was right.  Not only were my legs and butt sore with exertion, so were my shoulders, triceps, and abs.  "Please?" I whimpered. 
   "You have to be careful not to hurt yourself," she said.
   "I just... I don't know... I want to embrace the pain that comes from improvement, like you said."
   Cherie smiled.  "Follow me," she said, taking me to the wooden sparring dummy, and gently demonstrating a combination of four arm movements, two strikes and two blocks.  "Now watch this pattern.  One two three four.  One two three four."
   I mimicked Cherie's movements, even though my arms burned.  "It feels good," I said out loud, trying to convince myself I wasn't in pain.
Cherie smiled.  "You have to focus," she said.  "Keep what you desire most in sight, and use it to drive your attention to the perfection of the movements."
   "...Okay," I stammered.  "How do I do that?"
   "What do you desire most?" she asked.  I blushed nervously.  "I see," she giggled.  "Start punching and I'll show you what I mean."
   As I started to repeat the four movements she had shown me, Cherie walked to the other side of the sparring dummy and let her hair down.  It cascaded like a waterfall of shining black water over the rocky hardness of her chiseled physique as she began to gyrate, rolling her hips and arching her back. 
   I was unconscious with lust, but I could feel my movements getting sharper and faster.  Over and over Cherie churned her hips and undulated her rippling midsection, her pert breasts jiggling lightly as she did.  Over and over I attacked the wooden sparring dummy.  I could feel the muscle fibers in my shoulders and arms firing in sequence, and I could feel the intense throbbing of my clit as Cherie continued to dance, presenting her naked body in ever more contorted positions.
And then it was over.  "How do you feel?" Cherie asked me.
   I wanted to answer, but I was gasping for air, dripping with sweat, and burning with pain.  "It feels good," I croaked, trying to convince myself that I enjoyed the pain.
   Cherie laughed.  "Let's hit the showers," she said, unwrapping her hands and feet. 
   As we walked naked into the shower, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  The lean, angular hardness of her body radiated power.  The kind of power that can shake a five story house with a punch.  It took all of my willpower to stop from fingering myself right there.  "Your body is incredible," I said meekly, even though I wanted to shout it from the mountaintops.
   She looked at me and cleared her throat.  "Aristotle once said: I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."
   "That's deep," I said.
   Cherie smiled.  "Windy, I want you to keep your eyes closed while we shower.  No matter what I say or do."
   I blushed.  "...Okay," I said.
   I closed my eyes as the luxurious showerheads bathed my aching, sweat drenched body in water.  I cupped my breasts, hoping to protect my inflamed nipples from the stimulating caress of the water, but my arms were too sore to hold up my tits, and I had to let them fall.
   "Windy," Cherie called.  "I'm gently rubbing my breasts with soap.  Suds are running down the gentle slope of my bosom and gathering on my nipples."
   "...Okay," I said. 
   I could feel my heart beating in my ears.  I wanted to open my eyes, to see Cherie's body glistening in the shower.  "I'm running my hands up and down my torso, starting with my pectorals, and tracing lines of soap and water down my abdominals and toward my vagina, which I'm gently stroking with my index and middle fingers.  I'm pumping my hips with arousal, but just a little."
   "Oh God," I groaned.  I was biting my lip so hard it hurt, and my hands were clenched into fists.
   "I'm lifting my right leg over my head now, Windy, perfectly balanced on one leg as I rub my hands down my hamstring and calf.  I'm so happy with how they feel that my nipples are hardening."
   I was whimpering with lust now, leaning against the shower wall and fighting with every ounce of strength in my body to keep my eyes closed.
   "Now I've switched sides, and I've raised my left leg over my head.  I'm flexing my toes, and savoring the way that doing so changes the trickle of water over my labia."
   I was so horny that I was crying.  My nipples were burning, my cooch was dripping, and I was banging my fists against the wall.  "It feels good," I sobbed, hoping that I could will my crippling lust away.  "It feels good."
   And then it was over.  The water had stopped, and I was curled up on the floor of the shower, crying, with my hands over my eyes.  "You can open your eyes now," Cherie said.  When I did, she stood before me in a terrycloth robe.  With her sculpted physique hidden she looked like a normal, albeit gorgeous, young black girl.  "How do you feel?" she asked.
   "Whoa," I croaked.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice again, I think I see a pattern starting here, first with Mindy, who was so entranced with Suanne that she wanted to do extra lifting when Windy and Cindy had quit, now with Windy, who wanted to learn extra martial arts when Cindy and Mindy had quit. It seems that each of the girls will  become an expert in a single field if the story goes along this way, I wonder then, what Cindy will become enthralled in? I did quite enjoy the last couple of chapters, especially Cherie's effortless destruction of Jian without even touching him. I am a big fan of someone being so superior in an area that someone who is big, strong, and competent in something could try it and be good at it, but you're so much better that you can defeat that person with no effort. So yeah, that was fun, as always, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!