⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

Chapter 10 – Good Sturdy Bodies, According to Cindy

   Wednesday morning we made sure that we were up at 5:30 AM.  We were still kind of sore from Tuesday, but so were most of the other girls that we were dragging ourselves downstairs with.  Windy had bruises on her forearms, and Mindy's legs were still shaking.
   In the kitchen, Raaina was handing out protein shakes, wearing short, bright green soccer shorts and a matching sports bra that called attention to the perfect definition and symmetry of her abs.  Next to her was the blonde girl we saw sunbathing with her in the yard.  She was wearing a silver one-piece bathing suit that covered nearly none of her hulking body.  The crotch was stretched so tight that her abs and obliques were exposed by the thigh holes.  Her shoulders and pecs were almost completely exposed, covered only by thin straps of silver spandex that trembled under the strain of their burden.  She also had big, round breasts that spilled out on either side of the straps, and she was handing out red notebooks with the Phi Gamma Delta insignia on them.
   Tamika was in front of me in line.  "That's the body that I want, right there," she said, turning to me and pointing to Raaina.  "That girl is cut."
   "They're all cut," I said.  "Have you seen Cherie?"
   "No," Tamika said.  "Have you seen Esperanza?"
   "No," I replied, "but she's our Sponsor Sister today."
   Tamika laughed.  "Well have fun with that."
   I thanked Raaina for my shake and went to the blonde girl.  She had a button nose and big green eyes, and probably would have looked like a little pixie if she wasn't bulging with huge lumps of muscle.   And showing almost all of her tits.  "Hi, I'm Jamie," she said. " And you are..?"  I introduced myself and got a red notebook with my name on it.  Inside was tiny pen and a chart full of exercises and numbers.  "That's your workout planner.  Your Sponsor Sister will help you plan your exercises, and before you know it you'll be totally jacked!"
   I wondered how anyone could be so perky so early in the morning.  But Windy seemed pretty perky too, actually.  "Hi Raaina," she said.
Raaina nodded.  "Hello um..."
   "I'm Windy," she said.  "You have like super ripped abs and glutes.  So I was wondering if you were some kind of dancer or gymnast or something?"
   Raaina nodded.  "I'm a ballerina," she said.
   "Will you show me how to like balance and bend my body and stuff?"
   "Okay," Raaina said.  "Get the heaviest barbell you can lift and meet me at the rail."
   Mindy seemed pretty excited, too as she approached Jamie and collected her workout planner.  "I don't mean to sound weird, but you're like totally hulking out of your suit.  And it's awesome."
   "Thanks!" Jamie said.  "This totally fit like a month ago.  But now I get to go shopping!"
   "Could you show me how to get big like you?"
   "Of course!" Jamie chirped.  "All the Sisters are here to help you if you need us."
   "Shouldn't you two take it easy?" I asked as we milled about the kitchen, drinking our protein shakes.  "I'm still sore from yesterday."
   "I'm super sore," Windy said.  "But I really want to get into shape, you know."
   "I want to get huge," Mindy said.

   A few minutes later, we walked down to the gym.  Renee was already there, pumping away like crazy on a stair climber, dripping with sweat.  "How early did you get here?"I asked.
   "I got up at 4:30," Renee panted, "so like 5 I guess."
   "Tiffany made you get up at 4:30?" Windy gasped.
   "No," Renee said.  "She doesn't get up until like right before she gets everyone else up."
   I looked at Tiffany, radiant with haughty beauty as she jiggled her way through the aisles in red hotpants and a skin-tight red tanktop with an extended middle finger printed on it, correcting pledges on their form and ogling them with palpable lust.  "She gets out of bed looking like that?" I asked.
   "So not fair," Mindy said.
   "So why did you come down here so early, then?" Windy asked. 
   Renee blushed and looked away.  "I don't know," She said.  "I just wanted to... I don't know."
   A few minutes after that, the gym was filled with scantily clad, sweat-drenched sorority girls, pumping iron and getting to know one another.  Tiffany stalked through the stations lifting free weights as she shouted encouragement and threats at all the pledges.  Mindy, Windy, and I were all doing shoulder flys when she walked by, her shoulders bulging like domes of freckled flesh she pressed 40 pound dumbbells overhead and stared at the cleavage spilling out of our sports bras.  "If you girls are going to throw your tits out there like that every day, you might as well just come down here naked," she crowed.  "In fact, why don't you let those sweater puppies roam free right now?"
   "Leave them alone, Tiff," Raaina said, preparing for deadlift sets with a barbell that looked like it weighed more than she did.  "When are you going to stop being such a creepy dyke, anyway?
   "When you let me lick honey off your abs and  eat ice cream off your ass," Tiffany said, blowing Raaina a kiss as she stalked onward.
We had just finished our shoulder flys when Jamie walked by, muscles popping out from every inch of her nearly bare upper body, her thighs as big around as a Thanksgiving turkey, and her glutes bulging out like Christmas hams.  "So which one is Mindy?" she asked.
   "Me," said Mindy, jumping to her feet, waving her red planner.
   "Are you ready to pump some big iron?" Jamie asked playfully, leading Mindy to the barbells.
   Then Raaina came and led Windy away.  And I was all alone.  It was weird.  I felt like Mindy and Windy were going through all these changes, and already knew what they wanted to be when they were done.  I didn't feel that way at all, but I didn't want to work out alone.  Unfortunately for me, there was only one girl in the house whose body I was really jealous of.  "Will you help me work out?" I asked her.
Tiffany sneered.  "You have four Sponsor Sisters for that, Brandy or Mandy or whatever."
   "My name Cindy," I said, mustering up all my courage.  "And none of the officers are down here, and you're supposed to help me because you're my Sister, too."
   Tiffany blew a perfect orange curl out of her face and stood up.  For once, she wasn't scowling.  "Okay," she said as we walked over to a weird machine that I had never seen before.  "Sit down here, and you're going to pull on this."
   Tiffany played around with the weights until we found a weight I could pull without hurting myself.  "Thanks," I said, not wanting to test her good graces.
   "Shut up," she said.  Then she turned to Renee, who was hammering at a heavy bag, making it shake and buckle with the force of her blows.  "Good job, Renee!  You finally found something you're not terrible at," she sneered.  Then she turned back to me.  "You on the other hand..."
   "I really want to get better," I said, straining.  I was too tired and sore to make excuses.  "At everything I mean, classes and weights and whatever.  But it's so hard.  Anything you can do to help..."
   "Fine," Tiffany groaned, straddling my legs and bending over so that her huge, bouncing jugs were hanging in my face.  "Do you see this?"
"Um..."
   "The sports bra, you moron," she scolded.  "You need a better one.  We're carrying around an extra ten to pounds that girls like Cherie and Raaina don't have to worry about.  So invest in a really good sports bra, or you're going to hurt your back all the time.  And then you won't be able to lift at all."
   Tiffany's giant, freckled rack was hanging inches from my face, and she showed no signs of moving.  "This place is weird," Mindy said as she walked by.


grbaclig

Chapter 11 – Good Study Buddies, According to Mindy

   As we filed up the stairs into the kitchen, Raaina greeted us with orange-colored drinks, and Jamie handed us blue notebooks, similar to the red ones, except they were filled with checklists that didn't make any sense.   That's your study planner.  We're going to go over the basics before lunch.  Your Sponsor Sister will help you plan your classes, and before you know it you'll be totally smart!"
   I couldn't help but stare at Jamie's body.  She was like a smaller version of Suanne.  I tried to imagine Suanne standing next to her, if only to get a sense of scale.  Then I imagined them comparing their bodies to one another.  Then I imagined them touching one another, and kissing.
Then I heard a snapping sound, and I opened my eyes again.  It was Cindy snapping her fingers in front of my face.  "Come on Mindy, snap out of it," she whispered.
   Noriko walked in front of me and snatched the drink that Raaina was about to hand to me.  "Maybe go a size up with your spandex," she sniped at Jamie.  "Or three sizes up."
   "Look who's talking," Jamie retorted.  "Do you even own a whole shirt?"
   Noriko finished her drink and turned around, her massive, pale breasts spilling out of the sports bra that fit her like a bikini top.  "They start out whole," she crowed, "but then I start flexing."
   Noriko curled her arms up, and perfectly defined biceps the size of lemons sprang up out of her arm, her forearms bunching into knots of muscle.  Her breasts shook impressively as she flexed her thick, flat pectoral muscles, and winked at Jamie.  From the front room Tiffany appeared, and kissed Noriko's right bicep, licking it lasciviously and engulfing it in her full, ruby-red lips as if she were trying to swallow it.  Noriko turned to Tiffany and smiled, as one freckled hand skipped into the straining sports bra, and the other snuck into her workout shorts.  Raaina and Jamie rolled their eyes, and the rest of us looked away in embarrassment.  Well most of us.  Priya and Shareese were staring at the Sapphic tableau, their eyes sparkling with excitement.
   "This place is weird," I whispered to Cindy and Windy.
   But I didn't really mean it.  I had spent most of last night two nights imagining myself licking Suanne's biceps and stroking her huge creamy tits.  The fact that Tiffany and Noriko were making out was hot.  And doing it in front of everyone else only made it hotter.  A lot hotter.

   After we had gotten changed we met back downstairs in the dining hall, seated at the long tables, blue folders in front of us.  Raaina and Jamie stood at either ends of the hall.  Jamie was in shorts and a t-shirt, and looked like a normal college girl—just a bit more beautiful than average and a bit more broad than average.  Raaina was wearing a frilly knee-length orange skirt that rode low on her hips, and frilly orange top that hung off her shoulders and stopped just above her sternum.  Even in repose, the cut of her abdominal muscles was incredible.  "Does she ever cover her tummy?" Cindy asked.
   "If you had a tummy like that, would you ever cover it?" Windy asked in response.
   Renee scrambled in hurriedly, grabbing the only empty seat, which was directly across from Cindy.  Her chair screeched against the floor as she pulled it out, and everyone stared.  I felt so bad for her.  She was a 5 in a room full of 10's, and everything she did called attention to her.
   "Hello girls!"  Jamie called from the other end of the room, and we turned to face her.  "Here at Phi Gamma Delta, your study hours will be regulated just as closely as your exercise time.  You will study when and where we tell you.  And we will show you how to study.  If you open your planner you can see the conditions that you must meet before you begin studying—when you should have eaten, how long you should have slept, and so on."
   It took an hour for Jamie and Raaina to explain the study planner.  It was more complicated than anything I had ever read in high school.  They left us alone to review the planners, and we immediately started talking.  Priya and Shareese were leaning really close to each other and whispering.  Windy was staring at Raaina as she moved from table to table, her athletic shoulders and sleek, shredded torso moving with fluid ease in her billowy yet revealing outfit.  I was looking at my planner, and trying not to look at Jamie as she adjusted her ponytail, making her bulky arms bulge and twitch with each movement of her hands.  Cindy turned awkwardly to Renee, who was right across the table.  "How do you put up with Tiffany being such a mega-bitch all the time?" she asked.
   Renee reddened.  "I just need to work harder," she said.
   "You need to kick her ass," Oksana said.  "You beat up a football player, you can take her."
   "She's stronger than she looks," Renee said, fiddling with her pen.
   I could see Tiffany in the kitchen, doing pull-ups with the speed and precision of a jackhammer on a door frame while Noriko raided the fridge.  "She looks pretty strong to me." I said uneasily.
   "Last night she had me punch her stomach until I had to stop," Renee said quietly. "Because my hands hurt.  She called me a pussy, then she took off her clothes and made we give her a massage."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy asked.
   We all leaned over to look at Renee's bruise-covered knuckles.  "Shit," Priya said.
   "Renee you have to leave," Maria, the busty Latina girl said.  "She's just going to get worse."
   Renee scowled, and her eyes burned as she looked up.  "No," she said.  "I'm not leaving.  I've seen the statistics.  Everyone that goes to this sorority succeeds in everything they do for the rest of their lives.  And I'm tired of being poor.  I just need to work harder, that's all." 
   "She's only going to get worse," Tamika said.  "She's crazy.  She might get... sexual."
   A tear rolled down Renee's cheek.  And then another.  "Oh fuck," Windy said.  "She doesn't..."
   "She makes me lick her body," Renee sobbed.  "I hate her so much.  I hate her perfect face and her perfect ass, and most of all I hate her giant tits.  They're bigger than my head, and I fucking hate them."
   We all sat in shocked silence, partly from Renee's story, but partly because Tiffany was standing behind her, snarling.  The haughty redhead stripped off her top, and paused for just a moment before plopping her enormous jugs down on Renee's shoulders.  "They're not that big," she jeered.
   Renee turned bright red and clenched her eyes shut as Tiffany turned her chair toward the kitchen, facing Noriko who was walking toward us, peeling her sports bra off and releasing an avalanche of smooth, creamy breast flesh.  "Those can't be real," one of the girls at the table said.
   "Oh they're real all right," Priya said dreamily as her eyes followed the jiggling, swaying immensity of Noriko's bowling-ball sized tits as she walked over and straddled Renee.
   "Now those tits are bigger than your head," Tiffany laughed.
With a smile, Noriko pressed her breasts into Tiffany's, forming an ocean of cleavage that swallowed Renee's head.  Tiffany and Noriko kissed once, then twice.  Renee was trembling.
   "This is terrible," I whispered to Priya, but I didn't really mean it.  It was hot.
   Priya didn't hear me anyway, because she was busy staring at Tiffany and Noriko, her hand in Shareese's crotch.  And then it was over.  Tiffany and Noriko were putting their shirts back on and walking down the table, giving advice on filling out study planners.  "You have to call the campus hotline, Renee," Cindy said, holding out her phone.  "If you don't I'm going to call and-"
   Cindy stopped talking when Renee's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.  Renee was shaking with embarrassment, but her eyes burned with anger and steely determination.  "I studied day and night to get into this house," she growled, as Cindy squealed with pain.  "I rode my bike on the interstate every day because no school in my town offered AP classes.  I had to share a room with ten other girls and eat donated canned goods for breakfast lunch and dinner.  I did that every day of my life, and then when I got here I had to run and swim and beat up a fucking football player just for the privilege of pledging.  I am not leaving.  And if you call anyone I will break you in half, Cindy.  I will fucking end you!"
   And with that, Renee stood up and stormed off.  Raaina raised her arms in exasperation.  "Is the Rush Mistress just going to stand there while pledges assault one another?" she asked.
   "Oh hell yes," Tiffany laughed as she watched Renee storm off.  "This is exactly what I want."
   "This place is weird," I whispered.  And I meant it.

Jeremy Lightning

Another interesting couple of chapters, I definitely feel more anger and hate towards Tiffany for how she's treating Renee and the other girls, which is good of course, if she turns out to be the bad guy in all of this and winds up getting her comeuppance in the end. I do like how you built up this whole sorority that you have to be physically and mentally superior to even get into it fully, Renee seems to be very strong, very fit, yet still not up to the standard of many of the top girls in the sorority, which makes those girls all that more impressive, and makes me look forward to seeing those girls show off that strength in future chapters, I also look forward to seeing how smart the girls are, as that's a big turn on of mine as well. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 12 – Esperanza, According to Windy

   "This place is weird," Mindy told Renee, rubbing her shoulders as Cindy held her hand and I gently squeezed her leg.
   We found her crying in a chair in the rear living room, and we felt so bad that we had to do something, even though none of us knew what to do.  "Everyone goes through bad spots," I said.  "Once I got a pimple before prom, and I was dating like the hottest guy in school.  It was totally the worst."
   "I've never had fewer than five pimples," Renee sobbed, "and I've never been on a date."
   We looked at each other awkwardly, but were interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps.  Suddenly, Tiffany was standing before us, glaring down at Renee.  "How dare you cry in my house you fat, spotty little bitch!" she barked.  "Stand up and follow me.  It's time to learn how to do your nails."
Renee was still crying, and Tiffany started tapping her foot. 
   "No," Cindy said, standing up and looking Tiffany in the face.  "Leave her alone, Tiffany."
   A small crowd was gathering behind us.  Tiffany laughed and tossed her hair.  "Oh you're protecting her now?" she cackled.  "What are you going to do to me?  I could grab you by the neck and stuff you into my pussy if I wanted to.  But I have vibrators with more personality."
   "Well I'm sorry you have a huge gaping cooch," Cindy said, "but that's no excuse to be a bitch."
   The room was filled with gasps.  I couldn't believe what Cindy just said to Tiffany.  Tiffany the Rush Mistress.  Tiffany who did pull-ups like a jack-hammer and curled 50 pound dumbbells like they were coffee cups.  Tiffany who laughed off punches that felled a Division I football player.  She slowly put her orange locks up into a ponytail, making a show of flexing her round, powerful biceps, her nostrils flaring and her lips curling with anger.  "Which one are you?" she snarled.  "Bobby-Joe?  Betty-Joe?"
   Cindy didn't say anything.  She turned up her nose and set her jaw in a display of confidence, but I could see her knees shaking.  Tiffany turned to Mindy and I.  "Which one is she?" she demanded.  "I can't kick all of you out of the house, but I can sure as hell beat all of you up.  So either one of you skinny little bitches goes out on the street, or all three of you go to the hospital."
   Mindy and I looked at each other.  We knew what we had to do, so we stood up beside Cindy and set our jaws.  But we didn't say anything.  All of the other girls we bent forward with anticipation.  "Stop," Renee said, pushing between us and drying her eyes.  "I'll go.  I'm sorry."
Tiffany rolled her muscular shoulders and laughed.  "Good girl," she said, and as the two of them walked away, she put her hand in the back pocket of Renee's jeans and squeezed Renee's flabby butt.

   The door to room 403 was ajar when we sent upstairs, so we pushed it open.  Esperanza wasn't in, so we sat down to wait for her.  The room had a huge Mexican flag hanging from the ceiling, and it was covered in mirrors and posters of bodybuilders, both male and female.  Every single poster was covered in markings from a red marker.  Body parts were circled, numbers were scrawled, and sometimes the circles and numbers were crossed out.  A desk in the corner was piled with medical textbooks and notepads, and the dresser against the wall was piled with bodybuilding supplement, tubes of oil, and measuring tapes.  The clutter was very different from the homey décor of Suanne's room or the sparse emptiness of Cherie's room.  It looked like a gym.
   Then the door opened behind us, and a yellow shape filled the door.  It was a brown-skinned woman in a yellow track suit was about a head shorter than we were.  She had short, spiky haircut like a boy's, but she was beautiful, with a slightly upturned nose, big green eyes, and sultry tilt to her eyebrows.  She may have been short, but she was so wide that she had to turn to squeeze through the door.  "Sorry I'm late," she said.  "This is a big day for me."  Her voice was husky, but kind of squeaky, and her smile curled just slightly.  "I'm Esperanza, I'm pre-med, I'm the Vice-President, and I think I'm supposed to show you all how to regulate your diet and sleep.  But first I need your help."
   Esperanza faced the largest mirror in the room and began to unzip her track jacket.  "That's cool," Cindy said, "because if you're in med school you should be able to—oh my God!"
   Cindy stopped mid sentence as Esperanza peeled off her track jacket.  "What was that?" Esperanza said with a laugh as she stepped out of her track pants.  "I didn't quite hear you."
   Esperanza was standing before us in white gym shoes and a tiny white bikini.  But then again, any bikini would have been tiny on Esperanza.  Her body was a sculpted, striated, vein-streaked mass of throbbing muscles that put the bodybuilders on her wall to shame.  She had shoulders as big and segmented as pumpkins, the muscles in her thighs were thick and braided like suspension bridge cables, and her pectorals were so big, flat, and thick it looked like she had textbooks under her skin. The white lines of her bikini top struggled against her hulking immensity, stretched to the point of trembling as it ran from one breast to the next like a rope bridge stretched across the bulging valley of her pectoral cleavage.  "Whoa," I said.
   Esperanza laughed.  "So I guess you've heard this already, but the letters Phi Gamma Delta stand for 'female growth and development'.  And I love growth and development."
   Esperanza folded her massive arms behind her head and stuck out her bulging, curvaceous thigh.  She smiled as her midsection erupted with swollen lumps of muscle, perfectly symmetrical, perfectly defined, and perfectly highlighted by the fine layer of sweat on her caramel-colored skin.  "Oh my God!" Cindy repeated.
   "You mean 'oh my goddess' right?" Esperanza asked with a laugh.  "Now would one of you please grab one of the tapes off my dresser and measure this goddess' waist?"
   Mindy nearly shoved us to the ground as she ran for the dresser.  "I will!" she called.
   A second later, she was kneeling, her hands trembling as she wrapped the tape around Esperanza's waist, her face just inches away from the tiny triangle of fabric that covered Esperanza's sex.  "Oh my God oh my God oh my God," Mindy whispered over and over, running her hands along the Esperanza's abs as she pulled the tape tight.  "21 inches," she said.
   "That's tiny!" I said.
   "Thanks," Esperanza said.  "And as of today, my arms are bigger around than my waist."
   Mindy was still looking at the measuring tape as she stood up, and Esperanza began to curl her right arm.  "Well that's not possible, Mindy said, "no one has arms bigger than... oh wow."
   Esperanza laughed as Mindy stared into the striated, double-headed mass of her bicep. The ball of engorged sinew was so big that Esperanza had to fan her fingers out to keep her hand from interfering with its swelling enormity.   Mindy was shaking, and her nipples were poking out like inch-long beacons of horniness.  She whimpered as she tried to speak, but she couldn't muster up any words.
   "What was that?" Esperanza laughed, smiling lustily at her own bicep.  "I didn't quite hear you."
   I couldn't believe how perfectly conditioned Esperanza was.  Every muscle in her body stood out in perfect definition, like an anatomy chart come to life.  But bigger.  And sexier.  "Whoa," I said.
   "It's just so... big," Cindy whispered, as Mindy slowly stretched the tape around Esperanza's arm.
   "22 inches," Mindy said as she started panting.  "22 inches."
   "Alright!" Esperanza exclaimed, turning around and grabbing a red marker from her dresser.
   "Just so... big," Cindy repeated, her brow furrowed in disbelief.
   "Look at her ass," I whispered, my eyes goggling.  "It's not human."
   Esperanza's buttocks were perfectly round and perfectly angular at the same time, and they flexed and bunched impossibly as she stood on her tiptoes to cross some scribbles off of two other posters.  Her glutes and hamstring muscles bulged and rippled like they were fighting for our attention.  "Now let's go catch some sun," she said, kicking her shoes off.  I'm sick of hiding my body under this oversized swimsuit like a nun.  I need to show off."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy asked.

grbaclig

Chapter 13 – Esperanza's Way, According to Cindy

   "Wait, what?" I asked, but Esperanza was rummaging through her closet. 
   "Go get your swimsuits on," she said.  "We're going to get hot and sweaty."
   Back in our room we hurriedly changed into our bikinis.  We all agreed that we looked super hot in our strapless bikinis.  I was in red, Mindy was in blue, and Windy was in green.  The bikinis covered just enough of our boobs and  butts to get a great tan without looking too slutty.  Except that Mindy's nipples were still sticking out like inch-long warheads.  She was twisting them as she stared into the mirror.  "I'm like totally a huge dyke now," she said.  "I'm done with guys."
   Windy and I looked at each other.  "Wait, what?" I asked.
   Mindy absently tweaked her nipples through the sheer blue fabric of her top.  "Ever since I saw Suanne, I felt... different.  Last night I tried to rub myself off thinking about guys, but I just fell asleep."
   "You were probably just tired," Windy said.
   Mindy shook her head.  "No.  When I was asleep I dreamed about Suanne, and in my dream we were kissing, and I exploded.  My mattress was soaked."
   "Oh that's what that smell was," I said.

   Esperanza was waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a red satin robe and carrying a beach bag.  "Look at you three little foxes," she said, leading us out into the yard.  "Let's go get some sun, then we can go over your goals and plan your diets."
   "As long as I can have pizza, I'll be happy," Windy joked.
   "No pizza," Esperanza said.  "It's all carbs and fat.  You need protein."
   There were a few other girls out sunbathing when we walked outside, a few pledges and a few Sisters.  They all watched us as we walked through manicured grass to a big sunny patch of grass by the pool.  We all laid down our towels, and we were preparing to lie down in the sun when Esperanza dropped her robe. "Whoa," Windy said.
   But 'whoa' wasn't even close.  Esperanza was completely naked.  And she was amazing.  Every bulging inch of her shredded musculature was bathing in sunlight, and the other girls sat up and began catcalling as she started flexing her impossible body.  Each enormous muscle exploded into a throbbing mass of caramel-colored girl beef as she slowly squeezed out pose after pose.  I could hear Mindy squeaking and moaning with each muscular eruption.
   I couldn't look away.  She was just so big.
   Esperanza blew a kiss at her mountainous bicep as she teased it bigger and bigger, one inch at a time as the pledges and Sisters in the rear-facing rooms crowded around the windows to gawk.  "Oooooh," she moaned as she shook the enormous conglomeration of her quad muscles into a sinewy column of brawn as big around as a basketball hoop and placed her hands on her hips, "just look at how perfect my lines are.  My ankles, wrists and waist are so dainty.  And the rest of me is like boom."
   Esperanza's lats flared out from her tiny waist like wings, the lumps of muscle in her back trembling as they expanded wider and wider.  She rolled her massive, sectioned shoulders, and her pecs erupted into thick, flat, almost perfectly rectangular slabs of twitching brown flesh.  Her breasts were perfectly round, and they were probably C cups, but they looked tiny mounted on that hulking chest.  "Oh my God oh my God oh my God," Mindy whispered over and over.
   Finally Esperanza relaxed, and applause and whistles filled the air.  She turned toward us and laughed.  "Either it's really cold out here or I'm really hot," she said with a smirk.
   I looked down and gasped.  My nipples were as long and hard as lug nuts.  I had never had that kind of physical reaction before, not to any guy in real life or a fantasy.  I tried my best to act casual as I covered them with my hands.  Windy was blushing, but she didn't seem as ashamed as I was.  Mindy didn't seem to care at all.  "You're really hot," she said.  "You're literally amazing."
   Esperanza flashed a cocky smile as she lay her bulk down on her towel.  "What do you think my best body part is?" she asked Mindy as she admired her own rippling torso.
   "Legs," Mindy squeaked.
   Esperanza reached into her bag and brought out a tube of coconut oil.  "Oil them up," she said.
   Mindy was on the ground in a second, rubbing a glob of coconut oil up and down Esperanza's massive right thigh.  Esperanza raised her leg in the air and pointed her red-painted toes, causing the muscles in her thighs to erupt with muscular definition.  Mindy's lips puckered as she worked her hands over the bulging curves of Esperanza's quads, moaning softly at the perfectly braided vastus and femoris muscles.  Mindy's breathing intensified as she moved to the incredible swelling of Esperanza's calf.  Her boobs were heaving with each breath, fighting to spill out of her top as she adoringly spread shimmering oil on the hypertrophied masses of Esperanza's calf.  She lovingly traced her slender white fingers down the caramel-colored shins and ankles, spreading oil on Esperanza's dainty foot.  She lingered for just a moment, then she leaned forward and kissed each toe one by one.  Esperanza cooed, and Mindy smiled.  Then, with their eyes locked, Mindy slipped Esperanza's big toe between her pillowy lips and started sucking.  "That tickles," Esperanza giggled.   "But don't stop."
   I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  But I couldn't look away.  I think part of me wanted to watch.  "Whoa," Windy said.
   We had to lie down, if only to stop us from watching Mindy tremble with sexual ecstasy as she worshiped Esperanza's enormous, veiny musculature.  But it was hard to look away.  As we rubbed lotion on each other, we watched as Mindy goggled at the mountainous bulk of Esperanza's arms, tracing her fingers along the striations that rippled with every movement.  She straddled Esperanza, her bulbous white ass resting on the perfect abdominals of the Mexican behemoth, and rubbed coconut oil onto the sprawling immensity of Esperanza's chest.  "Her muscles are incredible," Windy whispered.
   And it was true, shining with coconut oil, every part of Esperanza's body pulsed with muscular power as Mindy began to grind herself into the caramel-skinned juggernaut's abs, applying coconut oil with her own body.  The muscle-bulging Latina slopped a dollop of coconut oil on her solar plexus.  "You should oil up, or you'll burn your pretty white skin," she cooed, stroking Mindy's shoulders.
   As if on command, Mindy splayed out on top of Esperanza and began to rub herself up and down on the field of caramel-colored brawn, coating her supple young skin with glistening oil.  "This is what I want," she groaned.  "My tits and pussy rubbing on your muscles."
   "Don't forget your back, baby," Esperanza said as she casually squeezed Mindy's butt.
   Mindy flipped over, her trim tummy and big, creamy boobs now gleaming with oil, and began to grind her back and butt into Esperanza, who lovingly stroked her hair.  It was like watching some kind of erotic dance.  Mindy's boobs bounced with rhythmic precision and her face was twisted into a pouty mask of ecstasy as Esperanza held her by the waist, working her fingers under the fabric of Mindy's bikini bottom.  "This is what I want," Mindy groaned.
   "Should we be watching this?" I asked Windy.
   "I can't look away," Windy said.
   And honestly, I couldn't either.  Watching Mindy was like looking into a mirror, and when she rubbed herself against Esperanza, it was like I was rubbing up against her as well.  Every time her pussy rubbed across one the bulging ridges on Esperanza's torso, she twitched with arousal, and I twitched a little bit too.  Finally, Esperanza grabbed Mindy around her tiny waist, and stopped her passionate grinding.  "Playtime's over, blanquita," she said, and effortlessly lifted Mindy off over her and dropped her on the towel to her left.  "Let's get some sun."
   Mindy was still gyrating, grinding her well-oiled hips as she lay in the sun, stealing occasional glimpses of the glistening mass of brown, muscle-packed flesh to her right.
   "This place is weird," Windy said.  "But I like it."
   "Wait, what?" I asked.

Jeremy Lightning

Another great couple of chapters, this time introducing Esperanza who is an incredibly beautiful, buff Latina babe, and we get the revelation that Mindy is now 100% lesbian, which is okay. I think a lot of your stories deal with that as a theme, straight girls being made into lesbians because the girls they meet are just so incredible, so sexual, so man-shaming that the girls can't stand men after a while. While I do like lesbian scenes because, well, what straight man can say he doesn't like two hot women making out? But once and a while, I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing a straight muscle girl fucking a guy's brains out, just so I can identify with the guy in that situation. But maybe that's asking a lot, because once again, in your stories, most of the guys, if not all the guys are sexist pigs who deserve what they get. Unrealistic, because not all guys are like that, but for the sake of most of the stories, it works because it makes the females more heroic, make them coming out on top feel better. But if I had a choice on where I would take one of your stories, or decide where to go in your stories, I'd have a guy wind up with a girl in a mutually loving relationship. But again, if that doesn't happen, I think I still will be entertained and turned on by your writing, as every single one of your stories have been great in that way so far. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Trinitus

This story is amazing! It's better than many books i have read. The description of these girls are amazing and the dialog and emotional reactions are all great. Can't wait for the next chapter, great job!

grbaclig

Chapter 14 – Wednesday Night, According to Mindy

   "I just meant that I like it here," Windy said.  "Even though it's kind of weird."
   We have fair skin, so we had to go inside after only a few minutes in the sun, so we wouldn't burn.  "I just think it's kind of messed up," Cindy said, "They tell us what to eat, when to study, when to go to bed.  And all the lesbian stuff is..."
   "Is awesome," I giggled.  My clit was still pulsing from being so close to Esperanza's naked, impossibly muscular body.  I was so worked up I thought my bikini bottoms to burst into flames.  Maybe they would have if I hadn't soaked them.  "The lesbian stuff is totally awesome," I said.
   Cindy shook her head.  I don't know what she all worried about.  It's not like anyone was forcing her to do anything.  "It just doesn't feel right," she said.
   "It feels totally right," I said.
   "Come on Cindy," Windy said, "I saw you staring at Esperanza, too.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.  She's a little on the butch side, but she's pretty, and she has an incredible body."
   "Totally incredible," I said.
   "Just try not to do anything that you'll regret," Cindy said.

   "If I don't say something, I'll regret it for the rest of my life," I said.
   "Do you have to dress like that, though?" Cindy asked.  "At least put on some underwear."
   "Yeah," Windy said.  "You do look a little..."
   "I don't look a little anything," I said into the mirror.  "I look a lot hot."
   I was wearing a little black dress that I cinched up with a leather belt so that it barely covered my ass, and the neckline pulled down to my sternum so that the entire gulf of my cleavage was visible.  I was wearing clear stiletto heels and I had my hair up.  It was the sluttiest outfit I had, it showed off every curve of my hourglass figure and every inch of my long legs, and I was rocking it.
   "You look like a slut," Cindy said.
   I turned to Cindy, my boobs sloshing in the flimsy dress.  "Jealous?" I asked.
   "Wait, what?  No.  Why would I be jealous?  We're identical triplets."
   "You do sound kind of jealous," Windy said.
   Cindy rolled her eyes and I blew her a kiss as I walked out of the room.  On my way to the stairs I passed Shareese.  She froze in her tracks and her eyes bulged out so big I thought they were going to pop, and so did her nips.  "God damn, girl," she said.  "Are you going to the AVN Awards or something?"
   I didn't know that AVN Awards were, but I knew that Shareese thought I was hot.  Hopefully, Suanne or Esperanza would, too.  Suanne's door was closed, and it was dark, and no one answered when I knocked.  So I went down to Esperanza's room and knocked on her door.  "Hola?" she called.
   I took a deep breath, opened the door, and slinked my way inside.  Esperanza was at her desk reading, wearing a frilly white nightgown that looked like something I had when I was a kid.  It didn't come close to covering her massive bulk.  I laughed.  "That's a cute nightgown." I giggled.
   Esperanza looked up and smiled as I closed the door behind me.  "I like girly stuff, too," she said.
   I ran my fingers along the poster of a female bodybuilder, tracing the outline of her thighs.  "What kinds of girly stuff do you like?" I asked as I strutted over to her dresser.
   A predatory growl lit up Esperanza's eyes.  "I like little black dresses," she said.  "I especially like the way they look on my floor."
   I guess flirting with girls was just as easy as flirting with guys, because a second later Esperanza had one of my shoulder straps twisted around her finger.  She was jerking on my dress, making my tits bounce and wobble, until finally my left breast jiggled out.  "Oops," I said, playfully.
   Esperanza's eyes lit up and she licked her lips as she stared at my hardening pink nipple crowning the smooth, creamy slope of my massive DDD tit.  I could see myself in the mirror behind her, and I looked totally hot.  "Are you trying to get me into trouble?" she purred.
   "I'm trying to get you into my pussy," I said. 
   I didn't mean to say that.  I just blurted it out.  Esperanza must have like it, though, because in a split second she had me pressed up against the wall, my jugs smooshed up against her massive pecs, her green eyes locked on me.  She held my right thigh in one hand, and twirled a lock of my hair with her left hand.  "You're a pretty little blanquita," she said. 
   "My name's not Blanquita," I said, "It's Windy.  Is Blanquita that one Russian girl maybe?"
   That made Esperanza laugh.  I didn't know why, but I didn't want to spoil the mood, so I laughed, too. "Were you a cheerleader, blanquita?" Esperanza asked.
   "I was totally a cheerleader," I said.  "Were you?"
   Esperanza laughed again.  "No," she said.  "I wrestled.  I was undefeated in my senior year.  Then they made me stop."
   "Because you were a girl?"
   Esperanza laughed again.  "No," she said.  "Because I kept hurting the boys.  Sometimes I don't know my own strength, I guess."  Esperanza smiled as she started to flex her chest, and the hardening swell of her pecs pressed into me, smooshing my tits and making it hard for me to breathe.  "When I get physical I can get carried away, and my body can be hard to handle," she said.
   "I want to handle your body," I gulped, running my hands down the rippling bulges of her gigantic delts and rubbing the massive knots of muscle on her arms.
   Esperanza laughed, and began to curl her arms upward.  "You think you can handle all this?" she crowed as her double biceps flex erupted under my hands.
   Her biceps were as big as grapefruits and as hard as coconuts.  And they kept getting bigger and harder as she squeezed her arms, stretching her caramel-colored skin over every striation until they were too big to fit my hands around.  She was huge.  "You're huge," I said.
   "Lick it," Esperanza ordered, making her right bicep dance and quiver as she fanned her fingers.
   I ran my tongue over every inch of the hard, brown mountain of muscle, tasting the saltiness of Esperanza's sweat and the sweetness of the coconut oil that made her glisten like a mountain of rippling sex.  I ran my fingers along the impossible hardness of her ribs and lats as I probed every vein and striation with my tongue.  "You're so strong," I gasped as she relaxed her arms and stepped backward.
   Esperanza smiled and cocked an eyebrow as she began to flex her pecs.  First her left.  Then her right.  They erupted into two-inch thick slabs of cabled muscle that forced their way out of the neck of her nightgown and pressed her huge brown nipples into prominence beneath the flimsy lace.  Then she made her left pec dance and quiver until finally her perfect brown breast popped out of the distressed neckline, jiggling as she continued her exhibition.  "Lick it," Esperanza ordered as her nipple hardened.
   I leaned against her incredible torso and dragged my tongue across the throbbing slab of caramel-colored muscle as it continued to undulate and contract.  I traced every fold of her sculpted pectoral, and probed every soft inch of her bouncing breasts and brown, quaking nipples.  "You're so cut," I gulped.
   Then, with a flick of her wrists, Esperanza tore her nightgown to shreds, and stood before me like a rippling waterfall of chiseled muscularity wrapped in flawless, glistening brown flesh.  She placed a hand on my pussy and another on my neck.  I squealed with pleasure as she tightened her grip.  A second later I was in the air, and a second after that I was lying on her bed, squirming with desire.  The bed groaned as Esperanza climbed aboard and straddled me, hovering just above my face.  The perfect frills of her vagina undulated gently as she flexed her abdominals, and the smell of her sex filled me with an animal desire that I had never felt before.  "You're so hot," I moaned.
   Slowly, she lowered her cooch into my face.  "Lick it," Esperanza ordered.
   And I did. 
   As I tossed all night with Esperanza's hulking sensuality, I all I could think about was how this place is weird.  And how much I love it.  This is what I want.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This story is amazing! It's better than many books i have read. The description of these girls are amazing and the dialog and emotional reactions are all great. Can't wait for the next chapter, great job!

You are entirely too kind, but I'm glad you're enjoying the story. 

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice chapter, was hoping for more than 1, like you have done, but it was still really cool. I am thinking that Mindy will probably remember that for a long time, but I'm doubt Esperanza will, just because I'm sure half the sorority has been through her room ever since she started there. But still, a great, sexy scene. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 15 – Belly Dancing Lessons, According to Windy

   Mindy didn't sleep in her bed on Wednesday night.  Cindy and I were getting ready to downstairs Thursday morning and work out when she strutted in, her shoes in one hand and a dreamy look in her eyes.  "Did you...?" I asked.
   "All night long," she declared, proudly thrusting her chest out and her chin up.
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said.  "You just went into Suanne's room and..."
   "I wish," Mindy sighed.  "She wasn't in.  So I fucked Esperanza instead."
   Cindy gasped.  "How was it?" I giggled.  The thought of Esperanza's muscle-knotted caramel-colored flesh rubbing against Mindy made me tingle.
   "It was the most incredible thing that ever happened to me," Mindy swooned.  "I came for like eight hours straight.  I had like twenty-one orgasms last night."
   "Wait, what?" Cindy said.  "All my boyfriends can barely give me one between them."
   "I had number twenty-two walking down the hall," Mindy said dreamily.  "I can still feel her tongue if I close my eyes and hold my breath."
   "Whoa," I said.
   Then the door flew open.  Tiffany was wearing a white one-piece that was either soaking wet or completely threadbare.  Her nipples and labia were plainly visibly as she jiggled her way into the room, leering at Mindy.  "Doing the walk of shame this morning?" she sneered.
   "I'm not ashamed," Mindy said quietly, and I could tell she meant it.
   "Oh I bet you're not," Tiffany laughed, yanking up the back of Mindy's dress to reveal her bare, peach-shaped ass and just a hint of her bubble-gum-pink labia.  "And I don't know what kind of stuff Esperanza did to you, but I can do more stuff.   Nastier stuff."
   Mindy turned around and yanked her dress back down.  "Stop it," she whimpered.
   Tiffany put her hands on her hips, her muscular torso inflating with strength, forcing her huge freckled boobs to swell out around the flimsy confines of her suit, and laughed.  "And I didn't forgot that one of you mouthed off to me," she said.  "I'll figure out which of you is which, sooner or later.  Now get downstairs."

   After we finished our protein shakes we went downstairs to the gym.  It took Mindy about a second to find Suanne, who was at the bench press, pumping more weight than I had ever seen on a single bar as her massive chest swelled out of her red-and-white striped workout top.  Mindy was staring down at her, glassy-eyed and lips quivering.
   Cindy approached Tiffany, who was busy yelling at Rene.  In a few moments Tiffany was showing Cindy how to use some kind of weight machine, barking orders at both Cindy and Rene.  Tiffany stared at Cindy's boobs as she pressed away on the machine, but I was looking at Renee.  She was curling dumbbells.  Big dumbbells.
   Then a set of slender fingers wrapped around my waist.  "Looking for me?" Raaina asked.
   I turned around and was mesmerized by her sparkling green eyes and shining black hair.  At least until I saw what she was wearing.  Raaina was wearing a green sling bikini that ran under her arms, wrapping around her small but perfect breasts, leaving her torso completely bare except for where two glimmering green strips snaked around her shapely hips to cover her cooch, but just barely.  Every centimeter of her shredded, honey-brown abdomen glistened in the light of the gym as she tossed her raven locks over her shoulder exposing her solid pectorals and bulging shoulders.  "Whoa," I said.
   "Do you like my suit?" Raaina asked playfully, rolling her hips as she turned around, her perfect buttocks grinding together around the tiny string of green fabric that ran between them.  As she neared the end of her rotation, a single bead of sweat rolled down her waist, gathered in the dimple of her right buttock, then rolled down her leg.  I was so horny I was shaking.  "Whoa," I said.
   "I guess that means you like it," Raaina giggled.  "I bought it to show off my tummy when I give my belly-dancing lessons."
   "You're a belly-dancer?" I asked, imagining her lithe body flowing beneath flimsy veils of silk.
   "I am," she said, putting her hands above her head and gyrating, making her unreal abdominals erupt in a symphony of muscular contraction with each movement.  "Not bad, eh?"
   "Whoa," I gulped.
   "I could teach you if you'd like," Raaina said, smiling.  "It's good for your core and your... pelvis."
   "That would be awesome," I said.
   "Okay," Raaina said.  "Put your hands over your head like I just did.  Now start by rocking your hips.  One, two.   One, two."  Raaina put one hand on my left hip and the other on my right ribs.  I erupted in goose bumps and my nipples fired out like missiles.  Raaina smiled.  "Try to keep your ribcage still.  Look at how I move mine.  One, two.  One, two."
   I was on the verge of orgasm when Raaina stepped back, shaking her head and grinning like a Cheshire cat.  "What's wrong?" I asked.
   "I can't see your stomach to tell if you're doing it right," she said.  "Your boobs are too big."
   "I can hold them up," I said, hoisting my rack up so that cleavage spilled out of the top of my sportsbra and my trim tummy was visible.
   Raaina's eyes twinkled.  "No no," she said.  "You have to keep your arms up.  Let me hold them."
   Before I could say anything, Raaina was cradling my tits in her slender hands, her fingers barely brushing the edges of my throbbing, swollen nipples.  "Whoa," I moaned.
   Raaina smiled.  "Now start by rocking your hips again.  But this time with passion.  Left.  Then right.  Then left.  Then right."
   Each time Raaina said left, she rubbed my left nipple.  Each time she said right, she rubbed my right nipple.  My hips swayed as if she was steering me with my own lust, giggling as I bit my lip and moaned under her skillful touch.  It was the horniest I had ever been in my life, and I had to concentrate on the movement of my belly and hips to keep from screaming out in orgasm.  I didn't dare open my eyes, because I knew that the sight of Raaina's sleek , muscular body and dusky beauty would make me explode with desire.  I knew I was in the gym, surrounded by other Sisters, but it felt like Raaina and I were in our own private world.  Until an angry shout brought me out of my lust-induced trance.
   Jamie was standing over us, bright red and scowling.   She was wearing the same undersized silver one-piece suit as yesterday, and with each breath she took, it strained to contain her swelling bulk.  "What the fuck is this!?" she bellowed.  "I can't believe the things you will do to make me jealous!"
   Raaina let go of my boobs and put her arm around my waist.  Her arm was slim, but it felt rock-hard.  "I'm just showing Windy how to belly dance," she cooed.  "Besides, if I wanted to make you jealous, I would do something like this."
   Then with one smooth motion, Raaina pulled me close to her, brushed my hair away, and pressed her big, pillowy lips into mine.  I couldn't help but kiss her back.  I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her.  I couldn't help but press my tongue against hers.  By the time Raaina pulled away, my workout shorts were damp.  But my lust got replaced with fear when Jamie brushed Raaina out of the way and glared down at me.  She was shaking with anger, and her breath was getting deeper and deeper. 
   And then I heard a snap.  Jamie's swimsuit had finally reached its breaking point.  Literally.  The shoulder straps fluttered away as her massive naked torso exploded with power.  She was bulging with muscles and glistening with sweat.  Her big jugs wobbled as her thick pecs twitched, and her lats and shoulders were so wide I could barely see around her.  She was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed she-hulk, standing before me topless and furious, bulging with muscles bigger than I ever dreamed of having.  "I am going to beat you so bad that you go from a 10 to a 5," she hissed.

Jeremy Lightning

I seriously doubt Raaina is going to allow Jamie to beat Windy, but I guess we'll see what the next chapter holds, but once again, good stuff with Mindy being proud of her night with Esperanza, and Tiffany saying she can do even nastier things if Mindy wanted. So between that segment and the Windy/Raaina segment, some really good stuff, I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's time to fight?? XD I hope nobody doesn't get hurt  :D
Nice chapter, showing the different interests of the girls.
K+ as usual

That's a double negative, that means you do hope someone gets hurt. :P
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

draight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's time to fight?? XD I hope nobody doesn't get hurt  :D


I'm thinking maybe a timely intervention by Cherie?  I have to admit that at least part of me hopes I'm wrong. 

I'm very much enjoying the story, Esperanza and Jamie especially are fantastic.

grbaclig

Chapter 16 – Jennifer, According to Cindy

   "I am going to beat you so bad, that you're going to go from a 10 to a 6," Jamie hissed at Windy.
   I was frightened for Windy.  Jamie was really mad, and really big.  Mad and big enough to hulk out of her workout clothes.  Her tiny silver one-piece had turned  into a tiny silver thong in about a second, and now she ripped off even that concession to modesty, and stood before Windy naked in sneakers and a headband, bulging with muscle, trembling with anger, and her peach skin glistening with sweat. 
   "That's fucking hot," Tiffany said into my ear.  "Look at the way Jamie's showing off her muscles, tits, and pussy.  That's pure animal dominance.  Your sister's got to be scared to death."
   She was.  I could see Windy shaking, and I guess Jamie saw it too, because she smiled and raised her arms into a double biceps pose that made me squeak with feat.  Jamie laughed as huge, round balls of muscle rose up as she flexed.  Her arms were almost as big as Windy's legs, and her shoulders, pecs, and lats swelled with muscular power.  She was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed she-hulk, and she was letting everyone in the gym know it.  "Do you see this body, you skinny little bitch?" she crowed.  "This is what a Phi Gamma Delta girl is supposed to look like."
   In a second, Raaina was draped over Jamie, her arm between Jamie's breasts, her hand rubbing slabs of pectoral muscle that looked at least an inch thick.  Raaina was grinding a perfect honey-brown thigh against Jamie's massive leg, and squeezing Jamie's ass, visibly ogling the blonde giantess' Olympian physique.  "Please baby," Raaina purred.  "She was just a little curious."
   Jamie didn't respond, not until Raaina planted a kiss on her cheek.  Just like that, Jamie was no longer red or shaking.  She lowered her mammoth arms, nut she was still glaring at Windy.  "Don't ever touch Raaina again," she growled, placing her hand around Windy neck and squeezing.
   I'm not sure why, but the second Jamie squeezed, Windy moaned, just a little.  And Raaina smiled.  "Hey baby," she said to the blonde juggernaut.  "I have an idea."
   Raaina whispered something into Jamie's ear, and they smiled at each other.  Just as quickly as the spectacle started, it ended.  Windy collected herself, Raaina and Jamie walked away whispering and giggling, and everyone else went back to their weights.  I couldn't believe how quickly everyone just went back to their weights, like nothing had happened.  Even Windy thought it was no big deal.  But I couldn't stop thinking about Raaina, in her tiny green bikini, rubbing herself on Jamie's naked body.

   After we showered off, we hurried up to our room to pick out clothes.  We settled on knee-length skirts and silk blouses.  I was in red, Mindy was in blue, and Windy was in green.  We put our hair up, and wore flats, even though Mindy wanted to wear her clear heels again.  We were all a bit nervous as we climbed to the fifth floor of the house and knocked on Jennifer's door.  A moment later the door swung open.  "Hello," Jennifer said.
   Her room took up the entire fifth floor, and it was appointed with impeccable modern taste. And so was Jennifer.  She was wearing a black skirt and a white blouse, with her hair up in a bun and her red lips and wavy auburn hair glistening in the light that streamed in from the windows.   Her deep green eyes sparkled in the afternoon light, framed by a pair of glasses that accentuated her regal cheekbones.
   She had the face of a cover girl.  And a body that was beyond description. 
   Her boobs were the size of basketballs, her waist was tiny, and her hips bulged out with dramatic curves, completing the incredible hourglass shape.  And she was packed with muscle.  Her blouse was big enough for an NFL lineman, and it struggled to contain her hulking mass as it stretched to cover her shoulders, biceps, forearms, and boobs.  Every time she moved the folds of her blouse tightened over a bulging muscle, revealing the outlines of veins and striations.  Her skirt was even tighter.  I could see every cabled of muscle that ran along her thighs, and her bare calves were almost as big as my head.  As she walked toward us I felt butterflies in my stomach and throbbing in my clit.
   She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, the most curvaceous woman I had ever seen, and the most muscular woman I had ever seen.  And I couldn't stop staring at her.   "Hello, Cindy," Jennifer said with a smile, shaking my hand as I forced myself to look her in the eyes.
Jennifer greeted each one of us in turn.  "It's so cool you can tell us apart," Mindy said.
   "Of course I can tell you apart," Jennifer said, her eyes looking us up and down.  "I take an interest in every girl in the house.  And you three are especially... interesting."
   "Oh wow," Mindy called out, pointing to a whiteboard near the door.  "Is that your supplement schedule?  You take pretty much the same stuff Esperanza does.  Except she takes more fish oil."
   Jennifer's ears perked up.  "Tell me more," she said, walking across the cavernous room to the dresser and picking up a yellow journal.  "How much does she take and when?"
   Jennifer scribbled in the journal as Mindy spoke.  I stared at her cleavage as her breasts jiggled with every move of her titanic arms.  "Do you write down stuff about everyone?" Windy asked.
   "Oh yes," Jennifer said.  "I have to be aware of everything that the other girls do.  I need every advantage I can get in case I get challenged."
   "Challenged?" I asked, as Jennifer closed the journal and tucked the keychain back into her bust.
   "Any officer can be challenged at any time," Jennifer said, looking in a full length mirror and smiling as she ran her hands over her amazing curves.  "If someone else wants to be president, they can challenge me.  And if they beat me, I can no longer hold office.  Not that anyone can beat me."
   "Beat you at what?" Mindy asked.
   "Whatever they chose.  My predecessor, Stephanie, won the presidency in a bodybuilding pose down.  I in turn beat her in a wrestling match.  Last year I was challenged to a triathlon—which I won, obviously.  Windy, please hand me that package.  My Halloween costume just arrived, and I need to make sure it fits.  I have a hard time finding clothes in my size."
   "Your body is literally unbelievable," Windy said, handing Jennifer a parcel the size of a shoebox.  "I feel bad for that Stephanie girl.  You must have crushed her."
   "Oh no, it was a hard-fought match," Jennifer said, stepping behind a changing screen.  "She was incredibly strong.  I can still remember how powerful her thighs were when she had me trapped in a body scissor.  Fortunately we were so sweaty I was able to slip out, and get her in an arm bar."
   "And she tapped out?" Mindy asked.
   "Were you naked?" I blurted out.  I couldn't help myself.
   Windy and Mindy had to cover their mouths to keep from laughing at me as I blushed.
   "No, I wasn't able to lock the arm bar," Jennifer said as her skirt and blouse flopped over the top of the screen.  "I won by smothering her with my breasts.  I had my arms hooked under her shoulders, and I flexed my pecs until she ran out of air, and collapsed.  And yes, we were naked.  Very, very naked."
   We looked around Jennifer's room and tried to ignore the sound of tearing paper and the lacy underwear draped across the changing screen.  There were mirrors everywhere, a few wardrobes and a library's worth of textbooks.  "What are going to be for Halloween?" Windy asked.
   "See for yourself," Jennifer said, striding out from behind the changing screen.
   Jennifer emerged dressed as Princess Leia.  But not with the white dress and hair buns.  She was Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi, when she wore a gold bikini.  "Whoa," said Windy.
   "What do you think?" Jennifer asked with a grin, adjusting her glasses.  "How do I look?"
   She looked amazing.  The golden straps looked thin as dental floss stretched across Jennifer's gigantic, bronzed, sharply-defined muscles.  And the top wasn't nearly big enough to cover her enormous rack. 
   "You l-look amazing," I stammered.  "Just... so...so..."
   I was tongue-tied.  Her face was too much, her boobs were too much, and her muscles were too much.  I was dripping with lust, hornier than I had ever been in my life.  Now I knew how Mindy and Windy had felt earlier this week, when they had their lesbian awakenings.  It felt great.  I smiled, and shook all over.  I was trembling with lust for Jennifer, and she knew it and she was heading right for me.