⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [grbaclig] Stories~collected

Started by grbaclig, November 28, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Question: when/will Cindy, Mindy and Wendy start growing muscles?

Around about the next chapter.  And pretty much every chapter after that.


grbaclig

Chapter 21 – The Perfect Fit, according to Windy

   I wanted to look nice for Jamie, but not slutty.  I put on a black skirt and my favorite green sweater, and put my hair up in a bun. 
As I walked down the hall to Jamie's room, I opened the cooler bag that Jennifer had given me.  I was hoping that there would be enough in there to make ice cream sundaes for both of us and maybe Raaina, too.  The memory of her tiny muscular waist and curvy, gyrating hips, all framed by her tiny green sling bikini made me quiver with desire, and I secretly hoped she would be there so could feast my eyes on her lithe physique again.  But the only thing in the bag was a bottle of chocolate syrup.  "Maybe they'll have something I can put it on," I muttered as I knocked on the door.
   When I announced myself I heard giggling, and the door swung open.  I could see the top of Jamie's head above a changing screen in the corner of the room.  Raaina sat on her bed wearing lacy white panties and a cutoff tank top.  "I came in here to apologize for getting carried away," I said.
   "Don't worry about it," Jamie said from behind the screen.  "Just be careful from now on."
   "Come sit down, Cindy" Raaina said.  "Jamie's trying on workout kits.  She ruined her last one."   
"That was Rush Week Barbie's fault," Jamie said.   "She should never have touched you."
   "I'm Windy, by the way," I said as I sat down next to Raaina, and she faked a yawn, stretching her torso out so that her crop top crept up to reveal her dark brown nipples. 
   Her abs were perfectly angular, perfectly cut, and framed by ribbons of muscle that were beyond perfect.  She put her arm around me and fixed me with her big green eyes.  "You can help us pick out her new workout kit," she said.  "You always look good.  And the extra muscle suits you well, by the way."
   "What are you talking about?" I asked as I looked down at myself.
   Raaina was right.  I could see lumps of muscle forming above my knee and there were cuts showing up under my calves.  I looked in the mirror as I moved my foot around and watched the newly developed muscles dance in my legs.  Now that I thought about it, my blouse was feeling a lot tighter than it did when I wore it last week.
   Then Raaina put her hand on my chin, and turned to face toward hers.  She mouthed the words 'I want your body', and licked her lips.  Jamie's blonde hair started to move, and Raaina took her arm back and winked at me. "So what do you think?" Jamie asked.
   "It's perfect," Raaina said.
   Jamie was wearing a bright red one-piece that looked like a lifeguard's swimsuit.  It didn't fit any better around the chest than her silver suit did.  And it left almost nothing to the imagination below the waist.  "I got this at the same time as the silver one," Jamie said.  "I wonder what would happen if I..."
   And then Jamie put her hands on her hips and flared her lats.  The swimsuit disintegrated under the expansion of her expanding, bulging musculature.  Jamie wasn't as big as Suanne or Jennifer, but she was a heck of a lot bigger than me.  Bigger than most any guy I had ever seen, even.  "Whoa," I said.
   "Well that's ruined," Jamie groaned, stomping back behind the screen.
   "That was super hot, baby" Raaina called, but as soon as Jamie disappeared she grabbed me.
   Then she pecked at my lips.  Then she planted a big, sloppy kiss on me, and I melted.  I grabbed her around the waist, running my hands along her sculpted obliques and her perfect abs.  They were harder than anything I had ever felt in my life.  I tried not to moan as her hands wrapped around my breasts.  I tried not to moan as her tongue forced its way into my mouth.  Then I saw Jamie's blonde hair start to bob toward us, and I pulled away.  Raaina giggled as I wiped her lipstick off of my mouth.
   Jamie appeared just as I was furiously pawing at my mouth.  "You are such a little spaz," she said to me, rolling her eyes.  "And could you maybe be a little more obvious about staring at my boobs."
   It was hard not to stare.  Jamie was wearing a black bikini that fit only slightly better than the one-piece.  The bottom had a low-cut crotch and a tiny triangle of fabric covering her huge round butt.  The top was a halter top cut, and it thrust her huge, peach breasts up into softball-sized globes of bouncing, jiggling sex.  "That one," Raaina said.  "Your tits look amazing."
   Jamie smiled and examined herself in a full-length mirror near the wall.  "I know," she said, admiring her own bountiful cleavage.  "If I wear this to the gym, girls will line up all day to spot me."
   "If you wear that to the gym your boobs will fall out every time you bend over," I said.
   Jamie frowned.  "You're right," she said.  "I need something with more support."
   Jamie turned to face us, her funbags bouncing.  "What pose do you want?" she asked.
   Raaina spread her legs, and began rubbing her thighs.  "Um... side chest?" she said playfully.
   With a smile, Jamie stuck out her massive glutes, extended her arms and clasped her hands.  Her horse-shoe shaped triceps flared and her biceps hardened as she started to draw her arms back toward her body.   Her delts, biceps, and forearms rippled into sharp definition as she squeezed the flex to completion.  Her pectoral muscles were a bulging shelf of peach-colored skin and wrapped around slabs of pulsing female muscle.  Jamie wasn't as cut as Cherie or Esperanza, but she was a heck of a lot more ripped than me.  More ripped than most any guy I had ever seen, even.  "Whoa," I said.
   And then her top exploded into shreds of fabric, and her big round tits bounced free, spilling onto her hulking forearms.  Raaina laughed, and Jamie winked.  I knew she was probably winking at Raaina, but it kind of looked like she was winking at me.  Not that I was looking at her face.  My eyes were glued on her tits, which wobbled gently as she flexed her gigantic pecs.  It was hard not to stare. 
   "You've gotten too big and too strong," Raaina said lustily.  "We're going to have to go shopping."
   "This sparkly purple string bikini looks really cute," Jamie said, disappearing behind the screen.
   "Baby that one's mine, it will never fit you," Raaina said as she put her arm around me again.
   Raaina started to rub my inner thigh and I started to squirm.  We kissed delicately a couple of times, then without warning Raaina clasped her hand tightly around my mouth.  Her other hand forced its way up my skirt as her eyes burned with predatory lust.  Raaina kissed my neck and jaw as she pulled on the waistband of my panties, rubbing the lacy fabric against my labia, and making me shudder with orgasm.  I felt like we were doing something dangerous and crazy.  And it felt great.  I stuck my hand down the back of her panties and squeezed her sculpted butt, feeling for the ruffles of her pussy with my fingers.  She moaned just a little as I did.
   Then all of a sudden Jamie was stepping out from behind the screen.  We just had time to disentangle, but I still had my hand in Raaina's panties.  We moved closer together so Jamie wouldn't see.  "I like the fit," Jamie said as she put her hands on her hips and examined herself in the mirror.
   "Whoa," I said.  "Whoa whoa whoa whoa."
   Raaina's string bikini was purple, and sparkly, and way too small for Jamie.  A tuft of blonde pubic hair poked up above the tiny triangle of fabric covering Jamie's crotch, and the string running around the waist clung so tightly to the lines of her muscle-packed hips that it looked like a pinstripe of paint.  I gulped.  Raaina's top was completely outmatched by Jamie's chest.  The triangles of sparkling purple fabric covered Jamie's nipples, but left most of her areolas exposed, and the strings that held them together were stretched so tightly that they pressed into the soft, peach-colored skin of her jugs, making little valleys of cleavage wherever they crossed her bust.  It was hard not to stare.
   "It holds pretty well, even when I flex," Jamie said, rising up into a double biceps pose that made Raaina squeal with delight and clap her hands, and made my nipples erupt under my sweater.
   Then Jamie bounced up and down, and although her tits shook and jiggled mightily, they remained trapped in the shimmering purple strings.  "That's so hot," Raaina said.  "The only way you could be hotter is if you were dipped in chocolate."
   "Don't even say that word," Jamie moaned.  "I would do anything for some chocolate. I can't believe Jennifer banned chocolate except for on Halloween and Easter.  That bitch."
   Jamie was looking in the mirror, marveling at her own buxom splendor, when her face flashed with anger.  She spun around, her boobs bouncing and her lips curling into a snarl.  "What the fuck is this?" she growled, forcing Raaina and I apart, exposing the hand that I had stuffed down Raaina's panties.  "Stand up," Jamie said to me.  "We're going to see how this bikini handles blood stains."

Jeremy Lightning

What is Raaina's deal, was she actually hot for Windy all that time or was she trying to get Windy caught just so she could watch Jamie destroy her? I'm leaning towards the latter, but I will say that it was kinda nice seeing that Windy had a little bit of muscle showing, don't know if it will help her if she and Jamie actually come to blows, but not bad for being there for what, 2 weeks? Great description of Jamie's tits and muscles, if she decided to smother me to death with her tits, that would probably be the best way to go that I can think of. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 22 – Whipped Cream And Other Delights, According to Cindy

   As I stood up, Noriko started striking bodybuilding poses while Tiffany looked on, rubbing her crotch with a dumbbell.  Noriko played up each flex, puckering and cooing at her slender, rippling physique as she showed off.  "Tell her how strong my body is, baby," she called as she flexed her right bicep while her left hand rubbed her jutting buttocks.
   "She's really strong," Tiffany said breathily as Noriko licked the perfect peak of her own terrifyingly well-developed bicep.  "Last year, before finals, we went to a biker bar two towns over.  These three bikers tried to get grabby, and she kicked their asses.  All three of them against her."
   "They didn't stand a chance," Noriko laughed as she put her hands on her hips and stuck out her left leg.  Striated lumps of muscles rippled to life from her bulging, diamond-shaped calves to the braided bulges of her thigh, to the cobblestone street of muscles along her stomach.  Her lats flared out at least six inches from her ribcage.  "Tell her how hard my body is, baby," she called as she lifted her gigantic tits up to reveal the waterfall of abdominal muscles around her sternum and ribcage.
   "She's really hard," Tiffany said, ripping the strip of tape from her crotch with a tiny wince.  "Those three bikers tried fight back.  They had tire irons and bats.  But they didn't even slow her down."
   "I wasn't even sore," Noriko laughed as she faced away from me and flared out her back.  It was like an eruption of chiseled, granite-hard muscles flaring up from her tiny waist to her broad shoulders.  "Let's see your muscles, little Barbie doll," she jeered.
   Obediently, I tried my best to flex my bicep.  I squeezed as hard as I could.  Then I heard a snap.  "Holy shit, will you look at that," Tiffany said.
   I looked down at my arm, and my jaw dropped open.  For the first time in my life, I had a muscle.  My bicep wasn't huge, but it was pretty round, and it was big enough and hard enough to spilt through the tight fabric of my long sleeve t-shirt.  And it was enough to get Noriko's attention.
   Noriko's body rippled with wave after wave of feminine power as she turned around again.  She scoffed at my bicep, and curled her incredible arms up in front of my face again.  "Is that what you were trying to do?" she sneered as she made her bicep dance.
   I was so frightened that I was shaking.  I was going to have to talk my way out of this.  "I couldn't help myself," I pleaded.  "I just really like tits.  And sometimes I can't control myself."
   Noriko spun toward me again, her gigantic jugs wobbling as they rocketed at the left side of my face.  My face was throbbing with pain as I lay on the bed, the room spinning around me as I stared up at the ceiling with tears streaming down my face.  Then I felt myself being pulled upward.  And upward. 
   Then I was staring down a Noriko.  She had her hands under my armpits and she was holding me up in the air like I was a baby.  "Do you still like tits?" Noriko sneered. 
   I was aghast at her power.  She was way too strong to fight, and there was nowhere to run.  I was going to have to talk my way out of this.  "Yes," I sobbed.  "But I can learn to control my libido if-"
   I fell back onto the bed with a crash.  I was staring up at the sleek, sculpted wall of Noriko's abs.  And the undersides of her jugs.  Her knockers were so big I couldn't see her face, or even the ceiling.  She had more underboob than I had boobs.  "Those can't be real," I said absent-mindedly.
   "Oh they're real, all right," Noriko barked.  "Here, feel them!"
   Then I saw her enormous orbs of tit flesh getting closer and closer until finally everything went dark.  My entire face was covered in an avalanche of soft, jiggling, sweat-drenched Asian breasts.  And I was running out of air.  I pawed madly at Noriko's rack, but there was too much of it to contend with.  No matter how much boob I pulled away from my face, there was still more to smoosh into me.  I was getting scared.  I started flailing my arms and legs, and Noriko laughed, until I kicked the cooler bag across the room and it landed with a metallic twang.
   Noriko sat up, letting me take in a few gulps of air.  "What's in there?" she asked her lover.
   "Ooh," Tiffany said.  "Look at this.  Whipped cream.  The good stuff, too."
   Noriko pulled me back to my feet, and bent my arm behind my back.  I squeaked in pain as Tiffany slinked toward me, her eyebrow cocked.      "Looks like Jennifer is spoiling her new pets," Noriko hissed in my ear.  "Do you know how long the rest of are going to have to wait for sweets?"
I was going to have to talk my way out of this.  "I'm sorry," I sobbed.  "I brought the whipped cream in because I thought we could spray it on each other's bodies and lick it off because you two are super hot and I'm a totally huge dyke now.  But then you started hitting me."
   "Why didn't you say that to start off with?" Tiffany laughed, slowly shaking the can.
   "You don't seriously believe that, do you?" Noriko hissed, glaring at me.   "That little Barbie doll hasn't licked a clit in her life.  I'm going to beat her skinny little ass until she admits-"
   Noriko froze in mid-sentence as Tiffany's middle finger snuck up between her thighs disappeared into her vagina, the index and ring fingers stroking her labia as Tiffany's hand wiggled with expert finesse.  Tiffany laughed as she kissed Noriko gently on the neck and nibbled at her ear.  Noriko melted.  Five seconds ago her body was rippling with tension and her face was twisted in rage.  Now her body was undulating loosely as she collapsed backward against Tiffany's arm, and her face was slack with ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head.  "I love you when you're dominant," Tiffany purred.  "But I love you even more when you're submissive."
   "Eep," Noriko said as she began to leak glistening liquid all over Tiffany's fingers.
   "Who dominates?" Tiffany purred.
   "Y-you do," Noriko stammered as her fingers and toes curled.
   "That's right," Tiffany growled.  "But I think you may have a point about Lesbian Phase Barbie."
   Tiffany fixed me in her gaze and cocked an eyebrow as she flicked the lid off the whipped cream can.  Without looking away from me she slowly sprayed a spiral of whipped cream over the areola and nipple of Noriko's left breast.  "Eep," Noriko said as her nipples fired out like pink pistons.
   "Hey Molly or Holly or whoever," Tiffany called to me.  "Why don't you come over here and show us how a totally huge dyke sucks whip cream off a titty."
   I giggled with glee as a skipped up to Noriko.  Her and Tiffany the two most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life, except maybe Jennifer, and now I was this close to getting them in bed.  I held up Noriko's enormous tit with my hands, jiggling it a little.  I squealed with delight as it wobbled it my hands and the smell of whipped cream began to fill my nostrils.  Then I looked Noriko in the eyes.  "I still like tits," I said with a wicked cackle, and buried her cream-dripping nipple in my mouth.
   Noriko moaned as I slowly licked very inch of her huge areola, fluttering the tip of my tongue against her nipple every time I got close to it.  "You're getting hot and wet," Tiffany said into Noriko's ear.  "I think she's the real deal.  But there's only one way to find out."
Tiffany laughed as she ripped my t-shirt from my body with her free hand and shoved me back onto the bed, into Noriko's waiting arms.  Noriko nibbled on my ear as she unhooked my bra
   With a swipe, Tiffany yanked on my jeans shorts, and the seams tore apart as if they were paper.  "What's your name, Barbie doll?" Noriko asked as her powerful arms snaked around my ribcage.
   "I'm Cindy," I said, rubbing my hands up and down on her muscle-packed thighs.
   Tiffany sat down besides on the bed and stroked my hair.  And then she grabbed my ponytail and yanked my head back, hard.  I squeaked with pain and Noriko laughed as she squeezed me so tight I could hardly breathe.  "One more thing," Tiffany said.  "Which one of you mouthed off to me?"
   "I don't know," I gulped.  "I don't remember."
   "You don't remember?" Tiffany growled, yanking my hair back so hard I screamed.  "You don't remember that one of you little brats said I had a huge gaping cooch, and that I was a mega-bitch?"
   "It was me," I sobbed, "I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry."
   Then I felt the nozzle of the whipped cream can slide into my pussy, and I heard it hiss as Tiffany slowly filled me whipped cream.  "I forgive you," she said with a laugh, and began to kiss her way down my stomach as Noriko twisted my nipples and kissed my neck.

Jeremy Lightning

Another really nice chapter, this one I was a little worried for Cindy, obviously Tiffany and Noriko are very much stronger than her, and Noriko definitely looks it, so I knew that if things got violent, she wouldn't have a chance in hell, but thankfully, it turns out that all Cindy had to do was tell them that she wanted to get hot with a can of whipped cream with them, it turns out that was just the thing. I wonder if Windy would be able to do the same with Jamie and Raaina? I hope that we find out soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Trinitus

Well that took a turn from: oh shit, oh shit. To: holy mother of of erotic
I don't know how you are able to push all these amazing chapters out almost daily, but god you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

grbaclig

Chapter 23 – Cherries, According to Mindy

   I felt so bad for Suanne.  She was sobbing into her hands as she lay in her bed, curled up against a pile of pillows.  I felt bad for her, but I couldn't stop staring at the smooth gleaming perfection of her calves.  "It's okay," I said.  "He was a jerk.  He doesn't deserve you."
   "You don't understand," Suanne sobbed.  "I need him."
   "You don't need him, I said, rubbing my hand up and down Suanne's gigantic tricep. 
   I wanted to squeeze her arm and lick it, but I didn't want to drive her away.  Not when she was this close.  Her skirt was riding up and I could see the crease where her immense thigh met the shapely bulge of her buttock.  I could see the impression of her labia under the flimsy fabric of her lacy panties.  I gulped as I scanned every inch of her massive curvaceous glory.  "I do need him," she sobbed.  "Sexy little things like you have guys lined up around the block, but most men won't even look twice at me."
   "That's not true," I said firmly, gently pulling Suanne's hands away from her face.  "You're gorgeous.  You know you are.  Look me in the eyes and tell me that you're not."
   And she was gorgeous, even with mascara running down her cheeks and eyes puffy from tears.  I wanted to press her face into my bosom and stroke her hair until she stopped crying, but I didn't want to drive her away.  Not when she was this close. "I know I have a pretty face," she finally admitted.  "But knowing it and feeling beautiful are two different things."
   "You have huge boobs, too," I said, taking the opportunity to stare at the pillowy softness breasts and the steely hardness of her pectorals.
   Suanne smiled a bit as she straightened up and adjusted her blouse to hide her assets.  It didn't work.  Her pecs still jutted out like slabs of girl beef and the spheres of her tits were still just barely visible.  I wanted to reach out and bury my face in her rack, but I didn't want to drive her away.  Not when she was this close.  "Believe me, I hear about my boobs all the time," she laughed, drying her eyes.
   "Suanne," I said, taking her hands in mine, as best I could anyway.  "You're an incredible person and it's like totally hard for incredible people to find love."
   "Thanks, sugar," Suanne said, smiling.  "That's a beautiful thing to say."
   I leaned forward and batted my eyes.  "You just need to find the right guy," I said.  "Or girl."
   Suanne pulled away.  I was about to explode with desire, but also with sympathy.  I knew I could make her feel special and beautiful if only she would let me.   "Thanks, Mindy" she said.  "But what I really need now is ice cream.  Unfortunately there's a ban on sweets until Halloween."
   "Oh wait!" I exclaimed, remembering the cooler bag that I left by the desk earlier.   I opened the cooler bag, but instead of having ingredients for ice cream sundaes, it was just a quart of cherry ice cream, with no spoon.  "Huh," I said.  I guess I should have checked first."
   "Oh my goodness is that cherry ice cream!?" Suanne gushed.  "I love cherries."
   "Oh really?" I asked, inching closer to Suanne.  "There's no spoon, but we can use our fingers."
   "I just had my nails done," Suanne said, examining her perfect pink nails, "but you can scoop some out for me.  I know I shouldn't be eating sweets, but cherries drive me absolutely wild.  When I was a girl, my mother forbade me from eating them, because they made me act... unladylike."
   "Oh really?" I asked, inching right up to Suanne and digging my fingers into the softened ice cream.  "Here, you have the first bite," I said as I dropped a clump of ice cream into Suanne's left hand.
   She slurped it down, moaning as she licked her fingers.  "So good," she gasped.  I guess she saw the lust in my eyes because she smiled.  "You're not trying take advantage of me are you?" she giggled.
   "Have some more ice cream," I said, digging out another scoop.  But instead of dropping it in her hand, I held it up to her mouth.  "It's okay," I said.  "I washed my hands."
   Suanne rolled her eyes, but she didn't say no.  Instead she pulled her hair back and bent over, slurping the ice cream out of my hand, and licking the trails of melted ice cream from my fingers.  My nipples got so hard so fast I swear I could hear them ruffling the fabric of my dress.  "This is really expensive ice cream," Suanne cooed.  "It's so good."
   I dug out s scoop for myself and tried it.  It was super good.  And my scoop had a whole cherry in it, stem and all.  I didn't eat it, though.  "Look what I got," I said, holding it up before Suanne.  Her eyes flashed and she scooted closer.  I playfully rubbed the cherry around my lips, and stopped just before I was about to pop it into my mouth.  "You would probably appreciate this more," I said.
   "Thanks," she said huskily, taking the cherry and slowly pressing it between her lips.
   I scooted in closer, so that our legs were touching.  "Have some more ice cream," I said, digging out another scoop, which was full of bright red chunks.  "This one has a lot of cherry in it."
   Suanne took my hand by the wrist and slowly licked every trace of ice cream off of my hand.  I could feel my coochie throbbing with every beat of my heart.  And it felt good.  I ate another handful of ice cream, and got another cherry.  I held it up in front of Suanne, then dropped it into my cleavage, where it rested in the soft crease of my huge hooters.  Suanne put her hands beside me and leaned forward.  I could feel the heat from her body as her face drew near to mine.  "Now I know you're trying to take advantage of me," Suanne said.
   "Have some more ice cream," I said, digging out another scoop and stuffing it into Suanne's mouth.  She purred and moaned as she licked my hand and fingers. 
   I dug out another scoop for me, letting some drops of ice cream fall on my boobs around the cherry, while Suanne stared into my cleavage.  I got another cherry, and held it between my fingers as I moved the ice cream away from Suanne and reclined just a bit.  "Come on," I cooed.  "They won't bite."
   Suanne chuckled as she rolled her eyes and bent over me.  I shuddered as I felt her soft lips pluck the cherry from my cleavage, and I quivered as I felt her tongue lick the spots of ice cream from the firm orbs of cleavage that bloomed out of my shrunken sundress.  She was licking her lips as she straightened up.  And her nipples were poking up under her blouse like shotgun shells under a napkin.
   I used the hand holding the cherry to pull my dress up to my ribcage, and dug out another scoop of ice cream.  "Oh my," Suanne said, blushing.  "You're not wearing any underwear."
   "Why would I wear underwear?" I giggled playfully.
   "Well your abs look great," Suanne said.  "And in only a few days.  You should be proud."
   Puzzled, I looked down.  Suanne was right.  I could see the outline of a six pack forming on my stomach, and those "devil horn" muscles were showing above my thighs.  I looked hot.
   I dropped the scoop of ice cream onto my navel, rolling my hips as trails of pink-white stickiness snaked down my newly-defined tummy toward my close-trimmed blonde bush.  I placed the cherry on top of the melting dessert, as Suanne licked her lips and drew herself closer to me.  "Have some more ice cream," I said.
   Suanne cocked her head.  "Oh sugar I don't know," she said.
   "It's just ice cream," I said.  "And cherries.  Besides, you don't have to eat any of it.  It's not like I can force you to do anything."
   Suanne giggled.  "Well if you keep getting bigger every week, who knows?" she said.  "You've made some very impressive gains in a few days.  I can see your obliques coming in right here."
   I watched as Suanne ran her finger along my abs, and she was right.  My core was starting to ripple with muscle.  There was something clinical and platonic about Suanne's touch, but as soon as she got near my crotch, I shuddered with arousal and gasped.  And then she pulled her hand back and gasped too.  And then we laughed.
   Suanne's face was so close to mine.  Her big blue eyes were so sparkly and her big red lips looked so soft.  So I leaned forward and kissed her.  And then I kissed her again.  And then she kissed me back.  A second later she was eating ice cream off my stomach, and I was rubbing my hands along her big, broad shoulders.  I trembled as her tongue followed the trail of ice cream down to my vagina.  "Noe this is what I want," I said, twirling Suanne's hair as she started to lick.

Jeremy Lightning

Haha, very nice way to seduce Suanne, who seemed to be just about the only girl in the sorority to be stridently hetero, but Mindy used her very sexy body and some psychology to defeat that notion entirely. And it turns out that Mindy is growing more muscular, and possibly stronger, all in a week. I love that kind of thing, to see muscle grow in a short amount of time, almost instantly. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 24 – Death By Chocolate, According to Windy

   "I-It's not what you think," I stammered as I stared up at Jamie's hulking mass.
   Jamie slowly spread her lats as she scowled at me.  They flared out like wings of rock hard female muscle.  The bikini top quivered with tension as her traps swelled up like a sunset of peach flesh and her pecs hardened into cliffs of rippling sinew.  "What else could it possibly be?" she spat.
   She raised her self up on her tiptoes and her calves erupted into sculpted, split diamonds of muscle even as her thighs contracted and hardened braids of columns of striated muscle.  I could see her big round gluteus maximus muscles bouncing from around the dimples formed where her tensors met her gluteus medius.  "I-I didn't mean for anything to happen," I pleaded, the lump of fear in my throat hardening as Jamie continued to swell with muscular definition.
   Raaina stood up and slinked over to Jamie, wrapping her hands around the massive blonde's buttocks as she reached up and planted a kiss on her cheek.  "I don't know what happened, baby," she purred.  "I was just checking my phone when she started groping me."
   "That's not true!" I objected.
   Jamie hurled Raaina aside and grabbed a fistful of my sweater around the neckline.  She pulled me up and looked me in the eye.  "Are you calling my girlfriend a liar?" she demanded.
   "I-I don't know," I said.
   Jamie pushed me violently back onto the bed and laughed.  "I'll tell you what," she said.  "I'll let you throw the first punch.  If you can make me flinch, I'll let you go."
   "I-I can't," I stammered as Jamie stared down at her Olympian physique and laughed.
   I thought back to the gym, I remembered seeing Jamie's arms swell with veiny power as she warmed up with weights that weighed more than me.  I remembered seeing her abs ripple to life under her suit as she did crunches with a weight plate pressed against her chest.  I remembered how big and hard her pecs were when she flexed out of her suit earlier that morning.  They were so big that Raaina could grab onto them like ledges of throbbing girl beef as she rubbed her ripped honey-brown flesh all over Jamie's naked body.  "You're getting off on this," Jamie laughed.  "Unless you keep rolls of quarters in your bra."
   Jamie was right.  I was getting off on this.  My sweater was thick enough to wear in the winter, but my nipples were poking out like rolls of quarters, except harder.  And every time she squeezed another bulging muscle out of her young body, they got a little harder.  Raaina's eyes flashed as she draped herself over Jamie's bulk, and rubbed her delicate fingers on Jamie's sculpted abs.  "She's just a typical Freshman year lesbian," Raaina cooed as she twirled Amie's blonde hair around her finger.  "She's just a little girl, really.  Still uncomfortable with her sexuality."
   "No way!"  I yelled, smacking the bed with both hands.  "I'm a totally huge dyke now."
   The anger fled from Jamie's face as she rolled her eyes, and relaxed her hulking mass.  "Okay Rush Week Barbie," she said.  "Since you're a totally huge dyke, I'll change the deal a little bit.  If you can make me flinch, I'll let you leave.  But if you can make me horny, you can stay."
Raaina laughed and winked at me as she groped Jamie's left breast.
   I had to think quick.  "Fine," I said, standing to my feet and feeling around for Jennifer's cooler bag.  "Just let me change into my swimsuit.  Then you'll see what a huge lesbian I am."
   "This should be good," Jamie chuckled as I disappeared behind the changing screen.  "I'll bet it's one of those old bathing suits with bloomers and sleeves."
   "No way!" I yelled.  "It's like the sexiest swimsuit ever.  You'll see."
   I could see the silhouettes of Jamie and Raaina through the changing screen as I stripped my clothes off.  Jamie slowly curled her arm, and a perfectly round bicep rose up from its bulk.  Raaina rubbed the perfect peak and kissed it once, then twice.  Now naked, I looked at myself in the mirrors behind the changing screen.  I knew I was totally hot, but over the past few days I had seen so many beautiful women with so many beautiful bodies, I was starting to feel a little insecure.  But it was now or never, so I reached into the cooler bag, took a deep breath and pulled out the bottle of chocolate syrup. 
   "What's taking so long?" Jamie jeered.  "Having trouble with your bonnet?"
   "Not quite," I said stepping out from behind the screen.
   Toes pointed straight, head held high, I did my best runway walk as I strided toward Jamie and Raaina.  I guess I was doing it right, because their eyes got wider and wider as I moved toward them.  I could feel my hips swishing and my boobs jiggling with every step. 
   "I like the new muscle tone, Rush Week Barbie," Jamie said lustily.  "Nice to know you've been taking your gym time seriously.
   Confused, I looked into a mirror on the wall.  Jamie was right.  My shoulders were capped in a small layer of muscle, and I could see my biceps were starting to show.  I could even see some definition in my abs as I twisted to look at myself.  "Is that chocolate?" Raaina asked, licking her lips.
   "I don't know," I said, batting my eyelashes.  "Let me check."
   I lifted my right breast up to my mouth and winked at Jamie as licked just a little of the sticky brown syrup from my nipple.  It was super good chocolate.  "It's super good chocolate," I said.
   "Whoa," Jamie said, her nipples stiffening under the shimmering purple fabric of the bikini.
   "You're getting off on this," I laughed.  "Unless you keep rolls of quarters in your bikini."
   Jamie put one hand on my butt and grabbed my left tit with the other.  She brought my nipple up to her mouth and slowly licked every drop of chocolate away as I trembled with desire.  "You can stay," she said as she stroked Raaina's long, raven curls.
   Raaina traced her index finger down my right breast, and dragged it across my nipple.  As Jamie went behind the changing screen and grabbed the bottle of syrup, Raaina slowly poked her finger into her pillowy red lips and moaned as she licked the syrup from her finger.  I couldn't hold back any longer.  I grabbed Raaina's cutoff tank top and yanked it off over her head.  She squealed with delight as her small, upturned breasts popped out, and I growled with desire as her sleek, chiseled torso rippled with muscle.  I licked my lips as I ran my hands along her flat, hard pectorals and sculpted ribs.  Every inch of her toned honey-brown body was hard as a rock and warm to the touch.  I was in heaven.
   I felt Jamie's hands under my left breast, then saw her blonde hair flash before me as she went to work on my right boob.  I shuddered a bit as she expertly worked her tongue over my nipple and areola, cooing as she went.  "My two favorite things in the world," she said, standing up and ogling me as she put her hands around my waist.  "Freshman girls and chocolate."
   "You know what I like to eat with chocolate?" Raaina asked me.
   I bit my lip playfully and shook my head as I played her nipples.  "No," I said.
   Then I was flying.  Jamie had lifted me up by the waist, and I had to brace myself against the ceiling to keep from flopping over.  Raaina  stepped out of her panties.  "Pussy," she said.
   I bucked and twitched in Jamie's arms as Raaina's buried her beautiful face in my cooch and started to lick the chocolate syrup off of my box.  I was in heaven.  "It feels good," I whimpered.
   I was panting from three successive orgasms when Raaina stood up and wiped a dab of chocolate syrup from her mouth.  "Delicious," she said.  "And the chocolate was pretty good, too."
   Then I was flying.  I landed on the bed, and no sooner had I gotten my bearings, than Raaina was lying next to me, her shredded arms around my shoulders and one of her nipples touching one of mine.  I was groping Raaina's sculpted shoulders when Jamie's shadow fell over us.  She pressed the nozzle of the syrup bottle against Raaina's sternum and squeezed.  Raaina squired with delight as chocolate syrup flowed down the gorges between and around her perfect eight-pack, outlining their chiseled perfection.  Jamie pointed to the dab nearest me.  "That's yours," she ordered.  "When I say go, you start licking along your side and I start licking along mine.  And we race to her coochie."
   I bent over Raaina put one hand against her steely shoulder to brace myself.  "You're on," I said.
   "Whoa," Raaina said.

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I like how the girls have been able to turn things around with their sexuality, you're almost sure that this will be their very painful ends, but they find ways to turn anger into lust. Not to mention that Cindy, Mindy, and Windy are all becoming more fit, more muscular and seemingly sexier as well. I very much look forward to the time that they're not only equal, but superior physiques to the queens of the house! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Lupus753

It's getting hard to keep track of the cast of characters.

Trinitus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's getting hard to keep track of the cast of characters.
Yes slightly but reading through the story a second or third time usually helps me atleast, with that kind of problem.

grbaclig

Chapter 25 – Solid Gains, According to Cindy

   I don't remember going to bed, or going back to my room, or even what I did with Tiffany and Noriko.  All I could remember was the sound of Tiffany and Noriko's laughter echoing in my head as my vision faded in and out, as orgasms tore through my body like lightning
   But I was in my bed when I woke up in the middle of the night dying of thirst.  My naked body ached as I dragged myself into the shared bathroom.  Three of the shower stalls were occupied, but I didn't really notice.  I was busy filling my hands with water from the faucet and lapping it up.  A second later, Renee was standing beside me with wet hair, wearing some kind of ridiculous flannel nightgown like my grandma would wear.  "Hi Cindy," she said.
   "Hi Renee," I said.  "Sorry I didn't notice you, but I'm like super thirsty or whatever.  It feels like I've been on one of those weird crash diets."
   "Yeah, I guess," Renee said, turning away, but still looking at me out of the corner of her eye as she combed her hair.  "Your muscles look awesome."
   Puzzled, I took a step back and looked at myself in the mirror.  Renee was right.  Without all the water weight, I could see lines of muscular definition developing all over my body.  I could see where my biceps and delts met, the outline of six perfect abs, and a little line of muscular cleavage on my chest where my pecs were starting to fill in.  "Oh my God," I said.  "I look awesome.  And in only like a week or whatever."
   "Yeah," Renee said, blushing.  "I've actually been getting bigger, too-"
   "Oh my God Renee," I said, giggling with delight.  "Come feel my muscles."
   "I don't know if I should," Renee said, shrinking away and nervously playing with her comb.
   I flexed my bicep and made an explosion sound with my mouth as I admired it in the mirror.  It wasn't as big as Noriko's or even Raaina's, but it was poking up like a little hill, and I could see the outlines of its shape forming around my shoulder and forearms.  It was pretty impressive.  I guess Renee thought so too, because her eyes got wide as she looked at my new muscles.  "Come on, Renee," I said, "don't be shy."
   "It's not that I'm shy exactly," Renee said, inching closer.
   "Here," I said, taking Renee's hand and placing it on my flexed bicep.  "Tell me how it feels."
   Renee cleared her throat nervously.  "It's hot—I mean sexy—I mean hard," she stammered, pulling her hand away.
   "I know, right," I said.  "It's totally all of those things.  I'm so ripped I almost don't even want to drink anything.  But I should probably go downstairs and get one of those protein thingies."
   "Cindy," Renee stammered.  "I was wondering if maybe you and me-"
   I'm not sure what Renee was going to say, but she didn't get to finish, because one of the showers stalls slammed.  "Oh my God Cindy," Mindy said as she walked toward us, her naked body glistening with water, "Check out my body and stuff."
   "Hi Mindy," Renee said, looking at Mindy and shuffling her feet.  "Your muscles look awesome."
   "Hi Renee," Mindy said as she curled her arms into a 'most muscular' pose.
   Mindy's biceps and triceps were starting bulge, and her shoulders were starting to show definition as well.  And she had pecs.  Not huge ones, but definitely more than she had on Monday.  "You look awesome," I said.  "That's probably the most muscle anyone has ever put on in like a week."
   "Actually," Renee said, "I'm starting to pack on a lot of-"
   "Oh my God Renee," Mindy said, giggling with delight.  "Come feel my muscles."
   "I don't know if I should," Renee said, shrinking away and twirling her hair.
   Mindy straightened up, clasped her hands in front of her waist,  and flexed her pecs in rhythm as she sang the chorus to Roar while we watched them bunch up, making her boobs jiggle.  Her pectorals weren't huge slabs of girl beef like Suanne or Esperanza had, but they were there, like pads of muscle sitting between her ribs and jugs.  It was pretty impressive.  I guess Renee thought so too, because her eyes got wide as she looked at Mindy's new muscles.  "Come on, Renee," Mindy said, "don't be shy."
   "It's not that I'm shy exactly," Renee said, inching closer.
   "Here," I said, taking Renee's hands and placing them on Mindy's new pecs as her comb fell to the ground.  "Tell me how they feel."
   Renee's hands slipped down to Mindy's boobs, so I moved them back up to her pecs as Mindy continued to flex her pecs, first her right, then her left, then both together.  Renee cleared her throat nervously.  "They're real—I mean firm—I mean hard," she stammered, pulling her hands away.
   "I know, right," Mindy said.  "They're totally all of those things." 
   "Mindy," Renee stammered.  "I was wondering if maybe you and me-"
   I'm not sure what Renee was going to say, but she didn't get to finish, because the last of the occupied showers stalls slammed.  "Oh my God you guys," Windy said as she skipped toward us, droplets of water flying from her naked body, "I have muscles now."
   "Oh God not all three of you at once," Renee said, turning bright red and shaking. "I can't handle this."
   "Hi Renee," Mindy said as she put her arms behind her head and thrust her hips out to the side, making her midsection spring to life with muscles.
   I could see the outline of Windy's lats starting to fill out under her arms, and  her back was starting show knots of muscle.  And she had abs. Six little bumps were visible on her stomach, and I could see her ribs and obliques starting to pop with definition.  "I can't believe it," Mindy giggled.  "You got a six pack in like a week.  It's like totally awesome.  Probably no one has ever done that."
   "I'm actually pretty cut now, too," Renee said.  "You should see-"
   "Oh my God Renee," Windy said, giggling with delight.  "Come feel my muscles."
   "I don't know if I should," Renee said, gulping as sweat started to roll down her face.
   Windy leaned back and tensed her stomach.  I squealed with delight as two more abs appeared, bringing the total to eight.  She didn't have a sleek, chiseled core, like Cherie or Raaina, but she was a heck of a lot better off than she was on Monday.  And there were 'devil horn' muscles clearly framing her pelvis.  "Come on, Renee," I said, "don't be shy."
   "It's not that I'm shy exactly," Renee said, inching closer.
   "Here," Mindy said, taking Renee's hands and placing them on Windy's new abs.  "Tell me how they feel."
   Renee's lips began to quiver as she ran her fingers over Windy's newly defined core.  "So totally hot," she stammered as she ran her hands along Windy's 'devil horns', slowly leaning closer and closer to Windy's abs, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.  "So... totally... hot..."
   "I know, right," Windy said.  "They're totally hot." 
   "Uh-oh Renee, you're falling," I said, as I grabbed Renee's hands, and Windy relaxed.
   "Oh my God Renee," Windy said, "you almost fell face-first into my cooch.  You wouldn't want that, would you?  That would be super awkward, especially because I'm a totally huge dyke now."
   Renee said something, but I couldn't hear, because Mindy, Windy and I were busy ogling each other's muscles as we turned to leave.  "Bye Renee," we said in unison as we headed back to our room.

   We hushed our laughing as we went upstairs, closed the door, and flicked on the light.  There were white envelopes wrapped in pink ribbon on our beds.  Curious, I untied the ribbon and opened the envelope.  Written inside in delicate script were the words "You are cordially invited to a gym takeover.  Meet in the lobby at 5 pm on Friday.  Wear something sexy."
   "I wonder what this is all about." I said out loud.
   "This place is weird," Mindy said.

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice! I mean I really like what I am seeing out of the Triplets, but now I'm curious about Renee, obviously she isn't confident, because she didn't start out as sexy as the three girls, but I'm thinking that she might be bigger and harder than the three girls, but may not be willing to show it off as much, until of course, she is forced to, then she might blow everyone away with her hugeness and definition. It would be a great redemption story for her as she was picked on the most by Tiffany. So yeah, while I look forward to seeing how far the triplets can go, I'm more interested in seeing how far Renee can go before the end. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

This is an awesome story. There's so many characters here to like. Personally I've been really curious about Renee since the beginning. Hoping that the story builds up to her big reveal down the line where she blows everybody's minds. Though I have no idea where you're planning to take the story, since obviously the triplets seem to be the main characters, or at least the story is told from their perspective. Looking forward to reading more.