LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmykimmel

If you are looking for strength and wrestling, DD excels. If you are looking for a "hot time", I would not recommend.

jimmykimmel

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cjones

now ponzio u say nobody comes closer to dominique i think u wrong tazzie colomb and jana are stronger than dominique they lifted me with ease and im 6 4 250 ive dominique lifted me but she struggled

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is her real name Hereen Fons?

Shereen Fons. You were close.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Misterasdf

What's her email? the one in her wb270 page?

dastex1971

Just had a session with Dominique..aka Shereen. She was absolutely huge. 5-5 225. I watched her weigh herself and jumped on the scale after to check and she really is 225. For all of the guys that want to experience being totally dominated on the mat.., she's your girl. Fast as a cat and strong as an ox. If you are into more defined muscles abs etc she's not going to do it for you though
She was charming accommodating and very enthusiastic. Good conversation and I left happy.

royston27

I don't doubt she is 225lbs but she is not 5ft 5, she admits on the athena video 'bedroom wrestling', ath237 to being 5ft 3, but if I was alone in a room with her and she said she was 5ft 5 I wouldn't argue.

liftcarryfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't doubt she is 225lbs but she is not 5ft 5, she admits on the athena video 'bedroom wrestling', ath237 to being 5ft 3, but if I was alone in a room with her and she said she was 5ft 5 I wouldn't argue.

believe me, i am 220, thick body, 5'8, she was prob 5'4 5'5, but she sure is 225, her legs were almost double mine and im not puny!

strider99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just had a session with Dominique..aka Shereen. She was absolutely huge. 5-5 225. I watched her weigh herself and jumped on the scale after to check and she really is 225. For all of the guys that want to experience being totally dominated on the mat.., she's your girl. Fast as a cat and strong as an ox. If you are into more defined muscles abs etc she's not going to do it for you though
She was charming accommodating and very enthusiastic. Good conversation and I left happy.

How much did she charge for the session and how long was it?

lawdj78

Does she go topless in the sessions?  She does have some big boobs and I wouldn't mind seeing and feeling them :)

lix4fbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she go topless in the sessions?  She does have some big boobs and I wouldn't mind seeing and feeling them :)

Yes, she does show dem boobies. Best of all, that comes standard.
Quite a firm pair she's got, almost weapons-grade, but fitting given her sturdy and stout stature.
She's an all around lovely person, and a great session, beyond just the boobs (though they sure don't hurt her cause!).
Book her and you're in for a treat.

achilles


Patrick_Henry

That would be wild, you're boarding a commercial flight, and there's Dominique Danger in the cockpit..
It's like something from Airplane!

bruce321

If you read the discussion, doesn't sound like there's a chance in hell, and they're just scratching the surface.

Electroverted

At the risk of sounding too conservative, I really cringed when I saw the tattoos she got on her neck. There was an unconventional yet natural beauty about her that she ruined by doing that.

sa2009

 I agree !  it's too much . Also never really cared for her much . She tried to set up a fight with Tazzie Colomb once . Who is a sweetheart and a legend . She knew Tazzie had no bjj , ground game experience . But thought it would look cool to beat a big fbb with her bjj . Kind of low