LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So how was the session with dominique. I am thinking about getting a 2 hour session. CAn we get a review of how it went...

Good luck, after 15 seconds you'll need a break if you plan on wrestling her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

con4376

I saw her when she was at about 220 pounds. She's an unmovable wall. She's in a league of her own. Maybe Fabi is there too based upon the reviews on this site. But in my 15 years of session experiences no one comes even close to her when it comes to pure strength and power.

Plus she's a nice person. Yaps a lot but that's ok. Its enthusiastic and then followed by "let me show you what else I can do". No other woman on the scene comes close.

Let me know if this helps.

ladyshillow

i heard she's the best strapon player

cjones

wow thank u everybody now im definitely goin to c her if she is as good as fabi i have to c her

icon22

Yes..I have a session scheduled with Ms Danger. I look forward to it. Will let you know how it goes. She is very prompt on emails and responding as well

olafsch

Dominique Danger is coming to Germany! Has anyone had any sessions with her? Any recommendations?
thanks...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uncrushable

Unluckly I've never met her but I heard she's absolutely the best "squeezer" on the earth : the most brutal, the most merciless (under request), the most powerful/crushing thighs... She's the number 1 on my "wishes" list  ;) Someone has a personal experience ?

Jester

She is going to be in London in aug so I think that I'll book a session with her.she told me she is 220lb,strong and very skilled.I don't think that I'm going to stand much of a chance with my 185lb of average untrained,un- skilled male body.
The only draw back is that she charges 400 euros for an hour.let's just hope it's the best hour of my life!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

That's 565 American dollars. I hope it is the best hour of your life.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Steel01

Had a session with her last sept. in Vegas. I´m 170 in good shape, but  I had no chance. She is freakly strong and very skilled in bjj.  She played with me and dominated me  with ease.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had a session with her last sept. in Vegas. I´m 170 in good shape, but  I had no chance. She is freakly strong and very skilled in bjj.  She played with me and dominated me  with ease.

Don't everyone get too excited,bjj means brazilian ju jitsu.  ;D  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uncrushable

Something of personal about her scissors ?

Jester

Can't make my mind up weather I can justify spending 400 euros for an hour with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

neo4ever1976

i agree. 400£ is extortionate in todays financial climate! i am thinking hard and cant justify it to be honest

ponzio

Many may think she charges too much - and you might be correct but from my perspective she's the most complete session wrestler on the scene.
She's beautiful, sexy, has curves leaving a lot of feminine touch, big boobs, big muscles and without comparison the strongest of the listed wrestlers. Some might have a prettier face, bigger biceps or provide more lets call it sensual favours, but as a package solution she's no. 1.
I have meet with most of the biggest on the scene and no one comes close to what Dominique could do to me especially with lift&carry and strenght. I would say Renne Toney was indeed more muscular and came close when it came to strenght but I have never meet any woman who do all the lifts I asked for including overhead pressing me for 6-8 times and still going strong afterwards. Oh and I'm about 185 pounds on all the occations I have meet the best and most famous girls in the industry. If I had the chance again to see her, I would surely pay the amount.