⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

She looks fun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tunea

MY that is one huge girl! I wonder what her full name is, and if she is a competive
fbb?

thegoat77

I've emailed a couple of times and she says she'll be able to lift me overhead and I'm 160lbs, so definitely now at the top of my list!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xandertreffers

Aha,..Cool, a myspace page...She is spreading her name very fast!

tomasbrazil123

Has anyone had a session with Dominique? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She looks extremely strong You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and hot too.

Plz let us know if you had a session ::)


prisonpreak

can any one tell me about session with domonique danger is she strong and can make me pass out

Hoodman

Didn't know she knew martial arts too
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kurtman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't know she knew martial arts too

Ohhh...yeah

You can also book a competitive martial arts session - and see how long (seconds) it takes until she beats or chokes you to a pulp  ;)

enthusiast

It's hard to believe that there's no info on Dominique Danger. Anyone?

fred1959

Saw her last year.The absolute strongest woman I have met,so far.She will test your limits of pain,to see how much you can take.Her leg scissors are too much.She held me between her legs for about 20 minutes,not even squeezing.She said no man could pull her legs apart and escape.I believe her.HJ is awesome from a woman with her power.I know she loves strap-on domination,that wasnt for me though.Didnt offer FS at that time,doubt if that has changed.Highly recommend seeing her.

enthusiast


ponzio

had a fantastic session with her and her strengh is amazing. I've tried Sippl Linke (very good), Toney (very good), Pfutzenreuter (very good), Amber Castello (very bad) and none of them came close to Dominique. She overpressed me 6-7 times and I'm 185 pounds, and did everything else I could imagine. She's raw power that girl and a sweetheart I would love to see again. for those of you who consider having a session, please pick her because she's top of the league!

bigbrent747

I'm going to meet Sippl Linke next month.  Can u give more details about the session.  I told her I want her to go all on me without holding back, knock me out etc.  But I'm not sure if she has that mean streak in her personality.  Let me know ur opinion.

royston27

What the hel as that got to do with Dominique Danger?

bkrugby

Dominique gave me a bloody nose (by accident).  She wrapped her legs around me and they were so tight the blood rushed to my head and I started bleeding.  Freaked her out  hehe.  Needless to say the rest of the session was pretty light, but this woman could literally kill you and I ain't joking.  Not bad for my first session ever.  Requires a deposit, but she does this a lot and doesn't screw you out of your money.