⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grapple Guru

There's a rumor that Shereen Fons (Dominique Danger) recently beat Jessica Taran (Helen Von Mott) in a fully competitive grappling match. If that's true, then it makes Shereen the most skilled session wrestler on the scene. Definitely one of my top 5's for a session choice.

Grapple Guru

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan

This girl is freakishly strong and amazing!  Very thick,  I about 215, 5'8 and felt little next to her 5'5 220!!!!  I have never been lifted and held like i was from her, nice HJ on her lap at the end, very friendly... Not that pretty but makes up for it in personality!

berghammerz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This girl is freakishly strong and amazing!  Very thick,  I about 215, 5'8 and felt little next to her 5'5 220!!!!  I have never been lifted and held like i was from her, nice HJ on her lap at the end, very friendly... Not that pretty but makes up for it in personality!


In what way did she lift you ?

liftcarryfan

every way except overhead, i say on her shoulders, forward and backwards, bearhug, cradle, piggyback, she did a piggyback from the ground, I AM 215 pounds!  And the HJ was sitting on her lap!

butterman

Does anyone here have any session experience with this big gal? If so please leave feedback, interested in meeting her.

liftcarryfan

search bro, there is a lot in this thread about her

octagorix

My "SEARCH" button has disappeared ...
I cannot search any more  >:(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

I'd be intrested to know a bit more about her, her site doesn't seem to be up to much these days. Does she just do the US or does she travel?

toddwein

Had a session with Dominique last year. Her size was super impressive. Very big. Definitely off season shape. A little soft in the middle. We did some wrestling. She didn't seem quite as strong as I thought she would be in wrestling. When in came time to picking me up and throwing me on the bed the strength was there. Not a super sensual session but did have a happy ending!

jimmykimmel

Good session here. Huge and strong, power lifter/competitive wrestler, not a body builder. There was no nudity, but it was surprisingly sensual w/ a satisfying conclusion. Cool girl, but not a bikini beauty-type. Like serious fighter/wrestler-type.

cjones

Has anybody had a session with dominue danger

notsure

They're dead. They're all dead.

...and I'm jealous of every one of them.  ;D

lix4fbbs

I survived her, somehow.
She must have had some pity on me that day.
Thinking about seeing her again, and if I do, I bequeath my entire life's collection of femuscle material/smut to any willing custodian  ;D

afan

Oh man Dominque takes it to another level
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

icon22

So how was the session with dominique. I am thinking about getting a 2 hour session. CAn we get a review of how it went...